Muh Obama couldn't get 3% Economic Growth

>muh Obama couldn't get 3% Economic Growth
>give tax cuts to billionaires
>economy starts to take

Why do you still follow this braindead kike lover?

Attached: 519643FC-F60A-40FD-AEBE-3B5C01E30255.jpg (1348x292, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/02/28/gdp-release-4th-quarter-growth-2-6-2018-annualized-2-9-2018-yearly-real-gdp-3-1/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/us-admits-it-found-problem-calculation-gdp
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a tax cut for billionaires will benefit me

MIGAtards are braindead.

Attached: right wing npc.jpg (493x539, 37K)

>GDP exactly the same as it was for Obama
>Hahahahahah see?! Your president is as shitty as ours was!

Touché, shill.

It will be over 3 percent when revised, despite your shutdown and treasonous foreign government giveaway. Trump has plenty of shit to talk shit about- not killing liberals for treason, etc. You don't need to be a school shooter to talk shit.

The highest in Obama's term was a 2.9%. For the whole 8 years, the nigger average was about 1.5%. Obama's best equaled Trump's worst. And the fake news thinks that this was some type of defeat for Trump..

The federal reserve's interest rate hikes have been fucked under Trump, Obama got fucking years of help

Nigger got affirmative action rates

QUICK RAISE INTEREST RATES AGAIN

The highest of Obama was 2.6 because Bush cut taxes on the rich and crashed the economy.

Trump cut taxes on the rich and will eventually crashing the economy.

Attached: D75842A6-5CDB-4412-ACC3-B65029400382.jpg (780x439, 67K)

The wealth will trickle down any second now goy

>Muh numbers on a board are improving the job market
The job market has been the biggest shitshow in history since 2009, and it hasn't gotten better regardless of the president.
>Job security gets worse every year
>Finding a full-time job that pays enough that you don't have to work overtime regularly is incredibly difficult unless you have connections or are brown
>Because job security is ridiculously low, if you fuck up once you're replaced
>I almost got fired at a chemical plant ("muh STEM degree") because I clocked in 6 minutes late one day
>Cost of living is the highest ever, and has been increasing faster than inflation for over 40 years
Should I go on, or do you get the picture?

This.

Slow down is a direct result of Fed rate hikes. The US economy(and the rest of the West) has been the walking dead since 2008. It's been propped up by kike black magic through central banks. They've been propping it up long enough to siphon out as much wealth as possible. Now they're ready to pull the plug while Trump is in office.

Expect collapse by the 2020 election.

Because they want to import more brown labor to replace you or turn you into a slave.

Attached: 1832DF5D-A1C8-4FCC-89CF-7CDD38016067.jpg (618x535, 78K)

The fed funds rate is well below the historical mean, you low IQ retard.

Attached: 126FA5A7-621F-4CBC-A8B8-242A5C9F3DA2.jpg (1466x842, 308K)

Trust the plan you goys!
I mean guys.

Attached: 1550454197818.jpg (480x335, 36K)

I'm very aware. And nobody will fix this problem, because it doesn't concern them and it gives both sides votes if they claim they want to help.

No shit you fucking retard. It's been near zero for a fucking decade.

That's the point you dipshit. The Fed has been handing out free money to other kike bankers. They take this free money and invest in derivatives markets to fill their own pockets. The money isn't going into any legitimate growth. This is why the job market is still stagnant trash... all the middle class jobs that were lost in 2008 have been replaced by part time trash at McDonalds and Walmart. Meanwhile the stock market continues to inflate while the kike investment bankers profit.

In a horrific economic situation like that, any sort of interest rate hikes will cause significant corrections in the markets. Everyone KNOWS that they're in a bubble, so as soon as they see rates go up they panic.

Absolutely NONE of the problems that led to the 2008 crisis were solved or changed. The kikes imploded the global economy, got bailed out on taxpayer money, and then went back to business as usual. The only difference is that the next economic collapse won't be one that they can delay with bailouts.

The 2008 crash had NOTHING TO DO WITH TAXES you dumb fucking faggot.

You're such an awful shill it's pathetic. Saying shit like "kike lover" isn't going to give you credibility if you sound like an ignorant retard still.

I'm sure you believe the 2008 crash had to do with muh subprime mortgage or some bullshit you were spoon fed but the ultimate cause is economic and immigration policies that are designed to destroy the middle class, and deficit spending to pay for tax cuts for the rich is part of that.

Is this the part where OP runs away because he got wrecked?

He is a tranny redditer using discord to coordinate a raid on Jow Forums. All he does is post anti trump threads and run away when challenged

Why do you faggots think cutting you dick of will make you more human?

>I'm sure you believe the 2008 crash had to do with muh subprime mortgage or some bullshit you were spoon fed but the ultimate cause is economic and immigration policies that are designed to destroy the middle class, and deficit spending to pay for tax cuts for the rich is part of that.

>deficit spendong created a worse economy
Lmao

What picture? That you are a loser, and have a very low IQ? You make me laugh. You are obviously a very bad employee, and they are blowing up your lateness as part of their documentation to get rid of your lazy ass. And, do you really think that job security just started getting worse when Trump was elected? Didn't you yourself say that job security get worse every year? That includes the nigger's 8 years, doesn't it? And did the price of living stop increasing during Obama's terms? Your post tells me all I need to know. You are a low level employee who is not good at his job, and is not intelligent at all. Thanks for the laughs, tardo, I hope to see you starving in a gutter, soon.
Should I go on or do you get the picture?

Your post doesn't even approach some semblance of sense.

It's just nonsensical rambling from a desperate shill. You're throwing out things you think are buzzwords on the board because you're praying it'll give you some influence.

But by now I'm sure you realize that everyone is laughing at you and your attempt to undermine Trump has failed.

Market cooling
Bear sleeping
4 percent soon
Look for the signs next week

-Q

There will be 2 economic collapses within the the first biggest signs will be during March 2019.
Followed by government action that will try to stem the economic crash that will ultimately start in June 2020.
After this period there will be chaos in the world abound and the current president will be in power again using the collapse and chaos in the world to win the presidency. 4 days after he wins the presidency in 2020 the world will start to heal economically.
But that will be short lived. The second major collapse will begin in March 2021 and this is the big one that will make October 1929 look like a good time. It will end 4 years later in 2025. And the president will forever be remembered as the man who saved this country from the brink of destruction.

Attached: 0E3A0F6E-EAC1-4EF2-AEA8-50ECC68B3C27.gif (262x323, 1.34M)

Capitalism is a race to the bottom
The bottom is slaves who have a decent enough standard of living that they are still productive.
Thats it.
Thats why we outsource and why we import foreign workers.

This race to the bottom can only be curtailed by government regulation or collective bargaining power. These have both been stripped.

Truth is that within the next decade we could all work 30 hours a week with 4 weeks vacation

Wait, MAGA ppl are uncut?

>government regulation is the only way to save us
Nigger, kill yourself. Govt is the PROBLEM. You unmitigated faggot.

I am personally making a lot more money. That’s all that matters to me.

Do the math. He reached 3.1%

Thats a whole lot of nonsense.
Doesnt suprise me considering the amount of disinformation they spread about the subject.

Everything Ive ever seen about 2008 on the media has been a 100% fabrication or lie meant to mislead.

> (You)
>What picture? That you are a loser, and have a very low IQ? You make me laugh. You are obviously a very bad employee, and they are blowing up your lateness as part of their documentation to get rid of your lazy ass. And, do you really think that job security just started getting worse when Trump was elected? Didn't you yourself say that job security get worse every year? That includes the nigger's 8 years, doesn't it? And did the price of living stop increasing during Obama's terms? Your post tells me all I need to know. You are a low level employee who is not good at his job, and is not intelligent at all. Thanks for the laughs, tardo, I hope to see you starving in a gutter, soon.
>Should I go on or do you get the picture?

>I was late one time, therefore I should be fired
Also
>I'm putting this all on Trump
No, I'm putting this on several decades' worth of economic policy. Trump has very little control over the economy compared to the Federal Reserve.

I hate faggots on this fucking board who can't read plain English.

Leftists will be genocided.

Attached: 1542422899790.png (607x582, 36K)

I got a tax break and I'm no fuckin billionaire lol. I saved $2k in taxes this year.

Im sure the coal miners moving 12 tons a day agree.
Or the factory workers who burned to death because the doors were chained
Or the child laborors who were maimed working with the looms.

They all thought the government regulation was unecessary.

Bootlicker.

More likely that we are all either unemployed or working 80 hours a week in Jeff Bezos' wage cages.

>2k in tax cuts
>loses 10k in purchasing power
>loses 5k due to increased insurance premiums
>loses 5k due to monopolistic business practices
>loses substatial rights because of exploitative capitalism

Bootlickers are so easy to Fleece

>1 dollar for you
>100 dollars for me!!!!

>best gdp in 14 years
user I...

No.
I was saying that 30 hours a week is doable,

But youre right we will more likely be wage slaves in cages

I bet your only offense was NOT being 6 minutes late. Valuable employees don't get shit for stupid things like that. Your posts show that you are not very bright, have a sense of entitlement, and like to argue. None of these are desirable traits in an employee. You are also a liar, you probably have a folder in HR as thick as a NYC phone book. You are on your way to being fired because the company does not want you around any more. They are playing it safe, though, because they can see that you may try to sue them. You should be getting those resumes out for other low level work.

I hate faggots on this fucking board like you who cannot read or write plain English. Or show up for work on time for their janitor jobs at the factory.

Do you always have a hard on for throwing baseless accusations, or do you just enjoy calling people lazy because they don't enjoy being more interchangeable than AK magazines?

Shit headline
Q4 2017 to Q4 2018 GDP grew 3.1%. Highest since 2005.
Average 2017 GDP to ave 2018 GDP grew 2.9%. Highest since 2015.

Drudge has gone to shit recently

I'll bite.

2008 was caused by huge financial transactions and giant banks extending credit for huge financial transactions. This caused asset prices across the board to rise. But this was the problem, because nothing of value was being created, just the transferring of ownership rights over various entities. Subprime mortgages were a part of this. Eventually asset prices tried to correct themselves (the crash), and the taxpayer was called upon to prop up asset prices and the failed system so the jews could continue to rake in the shekels.

zero delta!

this
inflation is a serious issue

Attached: bonds.png (497x411, 95K)

when did drudge become anti republican? I haven't been on there in years.

WHOA, what a BURN! I will NEVER recover. HA HA HA. Holy shit, you are stupid. You come into a thread about Trump's worst yet GDP number being better than Obama's best, and you start blathering about getting yelled at for being late for work, and somehow think that inflation is all due to Trump, and then try to insult someone by accusing him of being able to operate an AR-15, which is well beyond your skill set of being annoying and pushing a broom. Keep going, tardo, you're entertaining us all...

This board is starting to make me retarded. I bought that shit hook, line and sinker. Well done user, because you sounded exactly like someone from /ptg/.

Hey faggot what is 2.2+4.2+3.4+2.6/4 equal to?

CNBC, Drudge, OP, and this fag are a bunch of idiots.

Asset bubbles are necessary to sustain economic growth once you carve up the middle class.

Attached: 1DEAB89F-992C-48EC-BD67-03BDBAE52524.jpg (480x265, 15K)

Wasn't drudge David Brock's one time boy friend?
Either way dat nigga is comped.

Yeah but who does the growth benefit? It transfers wealth to the people who own assets. And it makes it harder for people without assets to acquire assets. Thus, the shrinking of the middle class. Like I said, this starts with the banks extending credit for huge financial transactions. This is because the act of extending credit (in all cases) IS the creation of the money supply. So the money supply is expanded with no new value added = inflation and asset price bubbles. And (((who))) runs the banks?

>ZOG should have more money
kys Schlomo

Attached: 1524852092285.jpg (1024x745, 187K)

Asset bubbles just transfer more “wealth” to the rich.

Banks get the free money and it mandates allocation which goes into the stock marktet pegging 10% a year making all the already wealthy even wealthier than they already were.

Its basically just a massive “tax” on the middle class.

>loses substatial rights because of exploitative capitalism
Yes, Starbucks and their standing armies and police forces are really the ones exploiting me.

Hows that union your forefathers bled and died to create treating you?

bada-bing, bada-boom
you are right
have a (you)

>honk honk

Attached: honk honk.gif (511x512, 105K)

Once the fed divorced from hard currency and fiat became the main currency

Then they could divorce “wealth” from “productivity”

The wealthy asset class can produce nothing and yet retain the vast majority of the created “wealth” even though they have no productivity.

Its why the majority of our economy can be “financial services”

Because for every 10 dollars the Fed puts into circulation the wealthy can capture the vast majority of it.

Therefore the economy becomes parasitic rather than productive (exploitation capitalism)

It screams volumes that they allow this to comtinue

Doesnt matter how right we are
You wont ever read it in the New York Times

You know come to think of it its almost like there are two entirely different economies

(Parrallel capitalism)

In one economy one produces work for wages (wealth)
And in the other one prints money to capture value (parasitism)

The class that relies on printed money is far “wealthier” and has far more money than the class that produces actual wealth.

Each Economy follows entirely different rules and the parasite economy heavily favors the wealthy with far better rules in their favor.

Work economy 50% tax
Parasite economy 15%-0% tax

Its crazy we need to stop thinking of these economies as one in the same and think of them as two seperate economies. One productive and the other parasitic.

it's annualized quarterly growth right?

Yes. The 2018 real GDP is 3.1%
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/02/28/gdp-release-4th-quarter-growth-2-6-2018-annualized-2-9-2018-yearly-real-gdp-3-1/

Oh, as if they haven’t been cooking the books and screwing with the fed interest rates to make Trump look bad and Obongo look good.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/us-admits-it-found-problem-calculation-gdp

Attached: FC4F024E-CA5C-4376-B79D-5898C08531CE.jpg (850x400, 74K)