youtube.com/watch?v=UvT0kzSpWfI#t=200
youtube.com/watch?v=9taugSn2B9I
youtu.be/Pe9KN2V5xQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ-1BomhZhM
youtube.com/watch?v=mj53iGxMQCc
youtube.com/watch?v=xrCJze1IVGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=UvT0kzSpWfI#t=200
WHERE'S MY JEW CAP? I CAN'T LEAVE WITHOUT MY JEW CAP!

he said nothing against Palestinians, Arabs or Bedouins.
Please get your shit straight

Attached: Palestinains are Semites.jpg (352x245, 31K)

here comes Jow Forums to praise blacks now. MY HERO!!!!

> OH GAWD NO, MY JEWCAP! OH MY GAWD, WHAT DID I DO? WHERE IS MY JEW CAP?
Watch the video and tell us you're not rooting for the nigger.

>jews attacking black traffic cop (UK)
youtube.com/watch?v=9taugSn2B9I

Attached: 1550688907400.png (1200x900, 346K)

BASED.BLACK.MAN

Eveyone starts yelling at the poor jew. What a mad world we live in.

Who cares. Kys

Why do they do this?(Two for one edition). They certainly have everybody mad.

Attached: ZomboMeme 28022019075627_1551365912212_1551380591029.jpg (949x950, 414K)

>jew cap
What jew calls it that?
Is this like nazi vandals who can't draw swastikas

No. The jew was in the right to hold that train for his jew cap.

>My jew cap, I can't leave without my jew cap

Attached: 1445695211329.jpg (330x319, 48K)

WE DO! You kys!

> OH GAWD NO!
For me, it's the casual arrogance combined with the whinny voice.

JEWCAP STATUS
[ ] on kike
[x] missing

>oy vey muh kippah

OURGUY
U
R
G
U
Y

Jews are doing citizens arrest on awake brothers.

> whiny kike baiting based black man into assaulting him on camera
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>Been a long time since a Jew has been on a train ride that lit

MY S I D E S

That comment section is more Jow Forums than Jow Forums.

old

>Jow Forums than Jow Forums.
I'm pretty surprised it's not taken down

#banassaultwords

They're trying to figure out how to call the video antisemitic

Fuck, I can't imagine the horror of living in NYC and not being rich enough to avoid public transportation entirely. Spending hours each week trapped in a small metal car with people like this. Fucking nightmare.

Nothing new, you can run into them daily. All blacks hate Jews in nyc

It’s absolutely disgusting and black people fucken stink so bad. I’m one of the lucky ones that drive to work. Fuck that!

The comments are gold.

All Jews ride the smelly subway, you’ll have some asking people for a free swipe to get in. Lol

I live in the bay area and I literally went doctor shopping to find one who wrote me a doctor's note so I got parking at my building in order to avoid riding BART with these fucking animals. Not only the violent nogs and bums, but the multitude of asians who get sick and cough all over everyone on the train, never covering their mouth.

Stop being such a bigot. Eventually the (((plan))) is all of us will live in the same tiny diverse apartment blocks, work in the sewers with our diverse coworkers, and offer up our assholes for gods chosen people.
And it's beautiful.

Jow Forumsing the ghetto blacks talking about jewish people, the jew standing in a the parking spot

>jewcap
Lmao

Based conservative black man plz fuck my wife

None. This video is old and was posted before.

do Jews really call them "Jew Caps" as some kind of slang? I've never heard that before.

youtu.be/Pe9KN2V5xQ8
When the jew exposes power level

Attached: 1548997976884.jpg (720x469, 71K)

It's free entertainment, it's like a zoo in there
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ-1BomhZhM
> JUDAISM ISN'T A RACE! YOU DON'T EVEN RENT TO US! BWAAARRG!
youtube.com/watch?v=mj53iGxMQCc

How many people caught antisemitism that day on that subway I wonder?

Attached: antisemitism explained.jpg (946x960, 91K)

solid fucking gold comments section too

Thye don't, he probaly thought the goyim wouldn't understand if he called it something else. It tells you how they think of themselves as different too.

1ST OFF:this is old

2nd off:the nigga isnt anti semitic and was just talking shit based on what he was looking at which is common for hood niggas and they even do it to each other
If it was some irish guy wearing a kilt hed call him an irish faggot wearing a dress or something along the lines.
Kid was wearing a yamaka or whatever and the nigga called him out on it

3rd: Whatever the nigga was doing where the jewish kid confronted him about it was the wrong move and only gives hood niggas like him a reason to be aggressive and buck up which is obviosly what happened in the video
Notice everyone else around him isnt saying or getting involved cause that's how you end up in the line of fire from the nigga.

Even my community college Jewish professor told me in new york people avoid making eye contact with people you dont know because shit like this can happen

Did you read the comment section?
Oy vey, the goyim know

Jow Forums tends to support nationalists, and hate on Blacks for being irresponsible and blaming the wrong people for their situation. Blacks taking responsibility & blaming the right people is fine. If they could get their shit together and go build Wakanda without us needing a damn race war then that's good for everyone - one less enemy to fight and one more potential ally against the real (((enemy))).

I always root for the Black over and against the Jew.

>What jew calls it that?
The Jew that thinks all goyim are idiots and won't know what the word yarmulke means.

Ick. Jew all the way. Nigs are the absolute worst.

Attached: merchant - fellow white people.png (496x570, 88K)

How's that Atlantic Slave Trade working out for you Schlomo..

He calls it a "jew cap"... is this a Carl character?

We are coming for you

Attached: 800px-Ship_dashed_against_ship,_till_the_Persian_Army_dead_strewed_the_deep_like_flowers.jpg (800x1121, 413K)

What a jewboy

Be proud out here in the parking lot, not in there.

hello shlomo

I found it hilarious how quiet he got when the black guy stepped to his face.

OI VEY

BLACK BOY STOIP RIGHT NOIW

OOIIIIII OIIIIII VERYYYY

Entertainment? Yes but only when I can watch it on a screen. Actually being there with the stench of those animals and the chance of being touched by one is too horrible to imagine.

I

CANT

LEAVE

WITHOUT

MY

JEW

CAP

Attached: 1536867212792.jpg (1000x750, 140K)

>JUDAISM ISN'T A RACE!
They are Semites.

Attached: https _farm8.staticflickr.com_7392_9076861279_31d443a788_b.jpg (240x360, 24K)

kek she will be leaving all right. First stop -- HELL

Top Kek -- it's Ron Perlman's mother

youtube.com/watch?v=xrCJze1IVGA

“Go buy another one!”

I was PRAYING someone, anyone, would’ve said so.

Attached: 1DA6AE69-0DD3-403C-B513-B3796FAF27CA.gif (264x204, 874K)

Don't you hate that, when you come up with the perfect comeback for someone else's situation?

If they were white or asian they would've ended up on every (((media))) site as a virulent anti semite, and that it was like another holocaust

Attached: 1522453834829.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

DAS RITE!
HILE HITLER!
DAS RITE!
DAS RITE!

oy vey it's like anudda shoah

Attached: d5c.jpg (600x737, 75K)

Right? He talks trash, threatening to get other people to go after the nigger but when things get too hot he goes real quiet. Jews are such cowardly weasels, even niggers at least have the balls to back up their trash talking.

I can't leave without my Jew Cap!

Honestly the jew was more annoying in this case. i was hoping someone would have just knocked him the fuck out just to shut him up.

>tfw the golem turns on its master

Attached: ugh.jpg (600x761, 83K)

Yeah asians do that shit for some reason. Fucking disgusting insects. You'd think such a "smart" race of people would understand how germs work.

The fucking kike shouldn't have started conflict with the nigger.
He got what he deserved.

Attached: thechase.webm (853x480, 2.69M)

Thanks OP for this wonderful kek

"Oyy vey where'd my Jewcap go"

Do they actually call it a Jew Cap?

Attached: canadajew.jpg (239x255, 17K)

jewcap

Attached: pennypincher.webm (480x360, 598K)

wait til the white man goes on a violent anti-semitic rant

Attached: 1539505280353.jpg (770x1000, 331K)

Chinese high IQ is a scam, like kikes they cheat by fucking with the sample size and pre-screening who takes the test. Mainland chinks are dumb as rocks.

jewcapped

Attached: 1545059250306.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Attached: 1468538536209.jpg (508x504, 77K)

Attached: 1550599420570_1.png (1200x900, 145K)

This is Jow Forums's actual stance and anyone who disagrees is a shill who's getting capped on the DotR

>Baiting a black man into violence

It's not very hard, desu.

All things considred, the based nigger handled it pretty well, he didn't take the bait, cower or back down from the confrontation and turned tables on the kike when he got off by challenging him to follow him. That's solid banter, without ever crossing the thin line that would get him into trouble.

So did he assault him or not? I'm on a phone at work.

Someone post the video where the spic student taunts a based black teacher calling him nigger over and over while the teacher displays the patience of job until finally deciding the little beaner needs an education and gives him the asswhupping he was begging for

What'd he do? Look at him?

>without ever crossing the thin line that would get him into trouble.
Calling a kike faggot bitch jew would get you problems in almost every western nation
>(((Hate speech laws)))

Attached: Shalom goyim.jpg (655x328, 42K)

>Teacher beats a student
>Teacher is a nigger

Checks out, desu.

He didn't but he punked him by getting real close and backed off after the kike switched from talking shit to kvetching. The nigger won, hands down.

The spic deserved it. Teacher literally tried to walk away and spic wouldn't let him. Called him a nigger 40 times, fighting words exist for a reason.

waste of quads, but checked nonetheless

So where is the video?

I didn't see the video but if the teacher was big enough to whoop the ever loving shit out of the kid then the right thing to do would have been to shove the kid out of the way and walk out of the fucking class after the second time he got called a nigger because he knew he was going to lose it. To sit there and let yourself be called a nigger is basically asking to be brought into "incredible hulk rage" mode.

YOU FAGGIT JEWISH BITCH!
my fucking sides. I was always posting that Vocarroo.

i agree with both of them they are both
the worst people in society to be around.

That is not da wey

Attached: m3v57vhmwe1yc5haclmt.jpg (350x250, 103K)