Is anybody on Jow Forums happily married, or is it all a meme?

Is anybody on Jow Forums happily married, or is it all a meme?

I've been living with a QT scottish girl for 3 years and were getting married this August. She's redpilled, driven and family-oriented. She has made it clear that she wants to have children.

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: donald trump wedding.jpg (500x750, 116K)

is she a redhead?

scottish here, our women are mental but turn into fun little old ladies later in life

Im happily married. I still have the urge to fuck young women with large breasts. I dont think that will ever go away.

I’m very happily married and have been for over 20 years. Most married people are happy and much happier than single divorced people.

Attached: 22ABD98A-62DF-4B19-B3E7-778A42F343C4.jpg (573x430, 20K)

Yep I've been happily married for 7 years to a woman I dated for 6 years before that. She's my second wife though, the first one was absolutely horrible.

Blond curls actually

Blue eyes too

Just do your part to make sure she wants to fuck daily and thing will be great.

I met an old school woman that is red piled and from a small town in the corn fields. I got her pregnant as soon as possible and now my daughter is 2 months old and I'm going to put a ring on it pretty soon.

I still have urges to fuck petite blonds in nothing but fur boots

Attached: IMG_20190209_165244.jpg (4160x3120, 1.95M)

I'm happily married and been with her for 12 years and have 2 kids with her. . Happily married people have sex a lot, so make sure you have sex a lot. That being said I get it 2-3 times a week and I still think about other chick's. So I think that's natural.

>old school woman
>got her pregnant as soon as possible
>going to put a ring on it soon

wew

Life will grow harder and harder year to year. Poverty will threaten you and your children. Honestly, you will never have enough money.

My wife would be great if she would lose about 50 lbs and wear some makeup now and then.
I have no other major complaints.

Going on 10 years. Still loving it. We agreed to kill the other if they cheated before filing for divorce tho. Maybe that helped-no sleeping with the enemy. No getting drunk without the other present either. Oh yeah, my wife is WAAAYYY more kind than I am. Good luck

>married
yes
>happily
it's not awful

you're going to die without experiencing it

i am happily married for 5 years now. It can be done.

Women are a meme.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Marriage is retarded unless you have children. There's literally zero reason to marry anymore.

Thanks to the faggots you can do the following:
-Put anyone on your employees health insurance plan
-Visit anyone in hospital
-Cohabitate with anyone
-Most buisnesses will extend military or federal employee discounts to boyfriends/girlfriends

Marriage is fucking stupid and essentially just a legal contract with the state obligating the Male in the contract to accept all responsibility if thing don't go the females way.

"I LOVE YOU SO MYCH SWEETIE THAT I NEED TO FORM A CONTRACT WITH THE STATE TO PROMISE TO PAY FOR YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IF YOU LEAVE ME"

Attached: 20D07159-0CD1-488A-939B-819D9E6F9E14.jpg (507x1024, 114K)

Marriage is dank, buddy. Being married with children is even better. Shit, I moved in with my wife after dating for a month, we had a daughter a year later and have been married for eight years. If you're tolerant and patient, and have ethics worth admiring, marriage is easy... Your wife will follow you if you are worth following.

This is the truth. Single life is misery.

Fuck off, kike.

Been married twice. Second time I was smarter. It's been pretty good.

I'm proposing in June. Never been happier.

wow married people happier than single divorced people?

who would have thought Sherlock!

>got married at 23 to a 28 year old Asian
>she has a corporate job and gives me 10% of her money to put into crypto
>live in most expensive part of CA and love with her parents to save rent
>just graduated with my undergrad and struggling to find a job to move out
>need to service her twice a day, keeps on badgering me to get a job so we can have loud kinky sex
I now know why women have a period, so men can have a break and charge their dick back up.

Attached: 13AA92FE-5BAC-4A3D-A6D8-05ADF65C4CF5.png (674x663, 382K)

Been married for 7 years this april with 1 child.
It’s a lot of hard work and compromise but it’s all worth it if it’s with the right person.
At a certain point you pull the trigger and don’t look back. There’s never a 100% clear cut ‘right’ time to get married, buy a house, have a kid, etc. You can either make a leap of faith based on your gut and what you know thus far or you can waste the rest of your life always waiting for more/better information to make a decision and end up missing out on a lot of awesome stuff.
Either option has an element of risk.

I was hoodwinked into marrying an american feminist.

I am now cheating on her with a Japanese girl, who is absolutely fine with being the second girl for now, which is strange.

But uh, if you're gonna get married don't be like me and rush into it, be sure you absolutely know her.

Married 15 yrs. 4 beautiful smart children. She's a SAHM for our kids' sake. I'm happy. Only complaint is it's expensive...I do alright, but it's hard to save money and I haven't been smart about investing.

>AMWF (hapa incels babys)
>marrying a woman 5 years older (you have like 5 more years of sex left, bucko)
>living with parents

JFL

Attached: Goblin_(tasks).png (485x669, 397K)

If you fuck her daily she will get loose in about two months unless she does Kegel exercises fucking constantly.

been married 6 years, its been really good so far.
2 beautiful kids and another on the way.
my life has become increasingly more and more blessed with every passing month.
debt free, saving for a house (cash)

we agree on the big things, how to raise kids, money (no debt/fuck jews)