Does it immensely piss off anyone else that boomers, who caused all this shit...

Does it immensely piss off anyone else that boomers, who caused all this shit, are starting to die off at EXACTLY the point where the fruits of their lazy, venal, corrupt and stupid decisions are coming to fruit?

I fucking loath them. It's not just that they caused this, it's that they get to escape the effects of it all too. The most blessed, lucky, and spoiled generation in history, and they escape the sowing of the whirlwind.

Attached: 7rrlsu-Wow__-cBfVm2I.jpg (1080x1080, 218K)

I can't stand them either, but how is pic related? Fucking retard.

>the pretty one has man hands
weird

Even worse is all of these Civil Rights heroes who have spent 50 years living high on the hog attacking whites are going to die right before the backlash.

It's almost like it was planned to be this way all along! Weird, huh?

Attached: 1534047261795.png (440x423, 60K)

Do not worry brother. There shall be judgment soon. Not in this life though...

Caused what exactly.... most problems today are from liberal policies.

Attached: commas_for_trolls.png (910x816, 593K)

don't exploit girls, you degenerate fuck
>all fields
>hide thread

you should thank them before they croak. they're giving our generation a serious fucking mess and purpose to deal with in our lifetimes, and the aftermath we'll likely stay around to experience as we closely approach longevity escape velocity.

imagine being a boomer and having absolutely no fucking purpose or greater societal goals to work towards, just living out a boring old life and going with the wind. their generation is truly the most pitiful. the "too young to fight in the great wars, too old to shape the future post-globalism

Attached: 1547225914013.jpg (1200x1510, 244K)

>implying the establishment right wing isn't extremely liberal about important things like race, immigration, the market
lurk more before posting, retard.

> pretend to hate boomers
> post absolute thots as first post
Get your shit together.

The best white genes will be selected out of these hard times to create an even superior aryan master race.

My boomer father cut me off financially at 18 and willed everything to his boyfriend instead while my boomer mother hasn't worked for the past 5 years and lived off of her inheritance which has almost run out. Fuck boomers.

It’s exactly as planned. They only thought within their lifetime, they don’t give a shit what happens after.

Who are they? Especially the one on the left?

Stupid Italian doesn't understand boomes will not see the birth of the New Based Era

phoebe? nice.

phoebecombes on instagram

"I'll be dead by then" is the boomer mantra

I dislike her because she made and deleted her bikini haul and it's only available on mirror sites.

Take comfort in the fact that we will write the history books on them. Telling them that usually pisses them off.

Good job goy, split the people by age
Make them fight amonst themselves
>Divide and conquer

He's a wild boomer who has stumbled in here.

>“The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” - Nelson Mandela

I’m a 62 year old boomer. Some day you whippersnapers will appreciate what we did.

> Does it immensely piss off anyone else that boomers, who caused all this shit, are starting to die off at EXACTLY the point where the fruits of their lazy, venal, corrupt and stupid decisions are coming to fruit?

Yes.

They shat all over society and left their kids and grand kids to clean it all up.

boomers should be euthanized

Just think, your Grandparents earned their wealth through the conquest of Europe. Your parents inherited that wealth and squandered it. If you want wealth you are going to have to earn it through conquest of your own country.

>Calling out the people that put your country in this degenerate situation is bad goyim

>boomers
Failed Kremlin meme. Nobody falls for it but newfags and Russian trolls.

Precisely. Baste leaf

It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't refuse to cede power still. Your time has come and past gramps, the country is in shambles, now it's time to go to the fucking old persons home and let the younger generations try and unfuck this quagmire. But their arrogance refuses to admit that they caused the current ills plaguing the world, and they refuse to let someone else take a turn at the wheel. The sooner they die, the better.

oh dear is life too hard for you?
poor thing, the older generations had it so much easier than you!

Attached: digging ship canal.jpg (962x705, 231K)

> The construction of Manchester ship canal in 1889.

>1889

Swing and miss.

You think things changed that much over the next 40 years or so, even when I started work you still had to handball bricks off wagons before you layed them.

Face it you are weak compared to them.

To be fair if boomers didn't boom back then most of you faggots wouldn't be here meanwhile Africa and Asia would have boomed anyway.

Everyone over their 40s and 50s basically only has a half working brain and are mostly incapable of changing their views anyway.

Sad part is, this isn't even memeing.

>The most blessed, lucky, and spoiled generation in history, and they escape the sowing of the whirlwind.
verily you're right. hopefully they get their comeuppance in the next world

>please don't hold people accountable for the shit they caused
>blame... uhm... blame yourself instead!

Attached: hands.png (567x567, 190K)

This, as they lived a very high quality of life in their prime, will largely escape the consequences of their actions and are utterly oblivious, self-absorbed retards, it's hard to see them as victims, but the fact is they were cultivated deliberately in much the same was as the modern left, an entire generation poisoned from a very young age.

yes

Girl on left is CUTE

Attached: CC68DEA2-5D25-4FF0-B9C2-E7E69D006B0F.jpg (800x786, 77K)

>I worked for 10 years which is why I DESERVE to destroy the world and live off the backs of others

Hey boomer, shut ya winging clapper innit

>tfw no 18 y.o aussie gf with the body of a loli
Why live

Kek he quoted a nigger communist. Get a load of this boomer.
Do you know what shinola is?

I literally hear this from boomers, it's not a meme. They love that saying for some reason.

>blaming "boomers" for what the deep state politicians and bankers have done

Wake up noob

Just read a report that people born in the late 90s and 2000s are the biggest group at psychewards in Sweden.

Earlier generations went to psychewards for scizophrenia or alcohol or dru/substance abuse.

But 90s and 2000s kids/young people/young adults have worried minds and chaos in their thoughts.

The timing isn't random. White baby boomers are a massive part of the white population and own the most capital of our demographic. When they die, there will be a great many less whites and the whites left will not have anywhere near their resources as their parents spent all that wealth built by THEIR parents on retirements, vacations, vintage cars, hospital bills to survive 5 more months, and new nigger tech for their entertainment pleasure.

It will only kick up once they're dead. There is no helping this. If you try to redpill your parent boomers all you will get is, "I'll be dead by then" or "look it's not my job to help anymore, too old to do something now" or "something about racist bootstraps I had it worse".

Am I mad about this? You betcha. It's what makes ACCELERATIONISM so appealing; maybe, just maybe, they can pay the consequences of their actions.

But that won't happen, I just tell myself St. Peter is going to tell them they've already enjoyed paradise as he keeps the Gates of Heaven locked.

It really is

imagine having an entire generation to scapegoat your problems on to

ITT: Dumb kids who have made poor life choices blame others for their failures.

Don't worry, they will reincarnate and live through the worst of it.

Thanks, I'm not watching though.

It's the benefits of winning WW2 and rebuilding the world. Nothing left to do these days. I think your anger is immature and misdirected.

Patrician taste. Small tits are the patrician's choice

>and left their kids and grand kids to clean it all up.
lol, this will not happen

the deep state and banks ARE boomers you retard. they started all of this shit

not dying fast enough desu

>But their arrogance refuses to admit that they caused the current ills plaguing the world, and they refuse to let someone else take a turn at the wheel.
The will cling onto their shekels until their dying breath

>The most blessed, lucky, and spoiled generation in history
That can apply to anyone alive now. Technology has made life undeservedly easy for most of us.

t. someone who just won a 500k settlement against my father that stole 2.2mil Trust fund left by my grandfather(on mothers side). There will be no real justice. Most of them should be imprisoned and forced to pay denbts

"you guys got a tough road ahead.... I don't, I've had the best years. Sorry you didn't get to experience those... guys got a tough road ahead... make sure to get that education or those blacks will be your boss"

uhh, because you and the rest of the boomers allowed it to happen. it wouldn't be a tough road if you guys didn't fuck the whole world up.

> the pretty one

FAGGOT DETECTED

You can't redpill boomers because their brains ossified in the 80s and 90s. They can't process new information.

>where the fruits of their [...] are coming to fruit?

Attached: 1522425390931.jpg (645x729, 81K)

they never said pic was related

That quote is actually good coming from a bigger commie. The problem is that you did the exact opposite you fucking boomer. You didn’t think for one instant beyond your miserable life and only did what would bring you immediate pleasure.

When they die erase their name from history. That shall be our revenge.

Nah you’re just a loser

Be nice, english isn't everyone's first language after all.

Stupid kids are stupid snowflakes and they cannot get jobs. Oh well they will never get a job or buy a house. Time to move the goalposts again and import millions of slaves from that nation we made poor with food aid and that other nation we bombed when we supported the war. Oh and lets increase taxes to pay for our pensions whilst raising rent prices for absolutely no reason. What do I care these kids are lazy.

Pic related are traps, aren't they?
I don't trust shit anymore

Was browsing Twitch yesterday and found a stream of a five man Asian band playing Beatles songs in a very nice looking venue. So I looked it up, and it's a posh retirement home in Hawaii. Price: $5,000 - $9,000/month. Couldn't believe it... these fucks are passing the end of Western civilization to their children and grandchildren, but in the meantime they're just going to chill out in Hawaii and drool on themselves to acoustic A Hard Day's Night.

It's ironic. Just like how all of the brave men that were forced to fight in WW2 are dying off. They'll never see the true "Freedom" they fought for

Attached: 1520294315582.png (700x518, 387K)

They're actually going to get a taste of their own medicine when they're at their most vulnerable. When they hit the nursing home the push for low wages and multiculturalism is gonna sink in really hard, as their only lifeline will consist of niggers and spics on minimum wage as nurses assistants.

id cum in their labias

Boomer Mom recently reveiled to me that she spent $8,000/mo in rent on vacation rental in Florida bruh

If millenials knew how much money boomers actually had and how bad they were fucking us there would be riots

I thought the buildings said "tit."
That's the freedom I'm fighting for.

Most Boomers have 20-30 years to go. The collapse will happen in less than 10.

The worst boomer legacy is the advent of disposable everything.

>we won WW2
you have to go back boomer nigger.

i know a lot of boomers who got enriched and are suffering, op is controlled boomer psyop it hasn't even begun for the majority of them

im still not sure if i should pity the unwashed masses

Attached: 1548539782696.jpg (346x346, 18K)

It's literally the easiest time in the history of civilization to live and Millenials still can't handle it. Worst generation ever.

how subjective of you
just because you could die of an infected stubbed toe 1000 years ago as a king or peasant is literally apples to oranges.
nigger

Attached: 1548989295164.gif (320x316, 2M)

Look up E Michael Jones, it’s mostly a north european Protestant thing.

It's not. I would love to go homesteading and get a parcel of free land to build my own life on from scratch.

what does your pic have to do with your topic?

we could genocide the remaining boomers and refund the nazi movement

All of them went home at night and fucked some broad who was cooking Dinner, not Fat, probably pure White, probably was a virgin when he found her, and she didn't even know what a condom was then.
Tell me you wouldn't dig a trench right fucking now to fuck a Goddess like that tonight with a fresh pot of stew on the stove, her in a night gown with a bottle of Rum on the counter waiting for you next the ash tray already opened, and a fresh bed made and ready, with the sheets still warm from her bare ass waiting for you all day naked in it.

"Yeah the financial collapse will happen, but I don't have very long anyway"

Dad as he burns all his assets to buy wasteful worthless trinkets

>listening to traitors and jews

No

That's actually a paraphrased quote from Hitler in case you guys didn't figure that out

yeah, just pass the consequences to your descendents
fucking generation

We're already in a recession, all their money is evaporating at a scary pace

What did you do? Allow the destruction of white America to be set into motion? I'm probably going to die in a pool of my own blood on my porch defending my gun rights, you monumental fool.

Rest in piss.

Yeah these days they magically float into place because of iPhone apps.

A great deal more purchasing power is pretty sweet yeah. It would motivate anyone to work. But working you ass off for weak purchasing power is fucking dumb

It's like the liberals that destroyed California get to skip off and destroy Texas without feeling the negative effects of their do gooderness

Found the kike