The hardest REDPILL to swallow

Straight white men you are not being attacked
and cornered because you’re evil, bigoted, racist.

You’re being attacked because no one respects or fears you anymore. People think you’re weak pathetic and scared.

Minorities are the biggest cowards on this planet and they only attack weak soft targets and the truth is if you don’t change you’ll watch your children be eaten alive by the animals. Trump isn’t going to save you...

Attached: A5E3473A-C1CC-4CD4-B7E4-C75C31DFC351.jpg (450x249, 13K)

This is why progressive white people need to be put in death camps

This. Death to all non-whites. May the Israelite Aryan seed inherit the Earth and bring about the eternal utopia.

Attached: 1524023172861.jpg (489x604, 44K)

I remember this one guy who had the right idea. I think his name was Bowers.

Nuclear level redpill. For a while I thought it was karma for all the bad things white men have done. But then I realize really it was karma due to white men being too kind and merciful. Most of the systems that exist to oppress us, were literally built by us as an act of compassion for everyone else. Pathological empathy and indiscriminate tolerance caused all this. We are hated for our virtues, not our sins. Something to think about.

Bigger redpill: Even if we killed off all the minorities we'd still have wars with eachother, in fact, wars would be much more common since you know how capable your enemies are.
Biggest Redpill: Jews have been in control of america since its very inception and is the only reason its gotten this far, from Masonry to Catholicism. America is the new Egypt mixed with Rome, its satanic to the core.

This is a hard blackpill for polcels to swallow

Attached: 1513676939778.png (955x1017, 1.34M)

We beat up a couple of Indian exchange students last week. Miscolored people do fear us here.

Attached: 1550339861417.png (680x528, 117K)

This is why I grew my beard out. Everyone says I look like a crazy homeless person... Minorities literally cross the street when I'm walking towards them.
>feels good, mang

Attached: d8o3iec729b21.jpg (259x191, 25K)

Wrong.
It's because the market people want infinite growth, and since the biggest group which are white working males are the hardest working and have the biggest purchasing power, they already hit the limit with this group.
Because they want growth they need to show bigger numbers, to show bigger numbers they need to add people from other groups, and other biggest groups are obviously women and nogs.

Now you have to see two different parts:
>Workers
So the amount of workers is limited by white men. The companies need more workers not for the company's sake, but for the sake of having bigger choice, and therefore being able to push the payments lower ("If you don't work for 5 hours/hour we hire a nog instead"). This way they sink the costs while forcing the white men to accept it (and work overtime since nogs can't deal with it). Basically make labour cheaper.

>Customers
They want more people to buy their stuff, therefore they try to push the agenda to other people. You see this in PC games, they try to appeal racial friendly and woman friendly to lure them in and get more money.

For people at the top right now it doesn't matter that this system will crash in the long run, they want the rise of the numbers NOW to show off that they are doing well. Then, financial crisis happens. And it WILL happen sooner or later.

>your being attacked because nobody fears you
No, urban and suburban whites are being attacked because the media encourages it 24/7 and the government refuses to enforce law. Minorities know they can get away with it. You don’t see these shitskins attacking armed hillbillies out in Appalachia or Idaho.

You just proved the point that the media has no respect and fear of whites...

whites are hated for a lot of reasons, the easiest of which to see is simply that nonwhites are encouraged to do it. but whites are also hated because nonwhites understand intrinsically the white man's superiority and despise him for it. consciously they see whiteys generosity and take advantage of it, shrinking back after the deception for fear of the deception being noticed; but subconsciously they understand they have to shrink back because, if the deception is noticed, whiteys anger will resonate. white anger is a terrible thing that comes slow and exits fast, leaving nothing it touches standing. nonwhites do not want to incur such an anger, and understand if they do then it will be their doom. so nonwhites must be the way they are, and hate the white man, to ensure their own survival against whitey. nonwhites cannot beat whitey save for breeding him out.

no faggot hes not wrong. not everyone approaches life meticulously as your post details, especially low iq freeloaders like OPs post describes. they see weakness and they take advantage, period. they see compassion, they take advantage, period. youre not wrong either but youre thinking way too hard

Attached: 1533507302709.jpg (540x532, 46K)

So what do you propose then? I hate these threads because all that happens is crying about the problem but no proclamation for a solution.

Stop using the joker fro your shit thread. The epic gamer will not be used for faggot threads like this. The epic gamer stands with Europeans

Attached: C5D76402-0ED4-4D00-82A3-22D5533E1E7A.jpg (640x480, 138K)

He makes the classic mistake of thinking, when the problem is emotional.
Animals don’t think, they feel and they react based on feelings.
This problem won’t be fixed by making nonwhites think differently about whites...

Because we have become too powerful and our technology has weaken our mind and bodies. We are now softies and our women are whores.

Attached: .png (404x245, 131K)

I’m not your inbred mother who gives a shit about you. Welcome to life. Figure it out on your own or eat shit and die. Be thankful that someone told you what’s coming for you.

Who cares what they say?

If you’re a straight white male and you’re not learning how to fight, farm, get fit and you consume any mainstream media, you’re as useless as a nigger

Step the fuck up, get out of your comfort zone, face your fears

———
Whites will begin breaking off and forming Ethnonationalist colonies inspired by Fascism.

The seeds will be planted In the form of training camps for young, white, gentile males.

An intense curriculum will mold the participants into a well rounded Citizenry of tomorrow’s Caucasian utopia.

As the American empire edges closer to her death, the White American Male will pick up the pieces. Learning from history’s mistakes we will Create a new empire.

We will viciously expel any alien, foreign or degenerate influence or people from our land.

It is not out of hate of the other, but of love for our own.

We understand that the other may do everything in his power to undermine and destroy our efforts.

But we now fully understand that ourselves and the other cannot live in peace.

In an ideal world we would Break off peacefully. But we stand firm in our beliefs and are willing to kill and die for them.

We will make an initial offering of peace but we are fully prepared and ready to go to war.

They have Destroyed our civilizations, they have subverted our institutions in order to attack us from every angle, they have slandered our history And now they’re trying to turn our women and children against us.

We will secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Attached: C886696C-7F0D-4823-ADE5-865B14FED348.jpg (927x6648, 1.3M)

bring it snakes

Attached: 1asnake.jpg (1180x787, 78K)

This book will become reality if something doesn’t change

Attached: F7EF0386-1A3C-45B5-AD2C-292C6B940B97.jpg (540x891, 108K)

White Men are being attacked because they are the greatest threat to the Femin Virus(FV) Infected's survival.

All the degeneracy/Feminism you see is a result of a bio-terror attack/outbreak.

But why are whites considered the biggest threat to the virus?

The Arabs have no problem with niggers, and they castrated their nigger slaves. Our strength fooled us into thinking we were untouchable gods that could afford to give other races breathing room; modern times have shown this to be false.

if whitey wakes up to the fact that he's been the target of a biological weapon, his anger will exacerbate. for whatever reason, not all whites are infected (or at least affected; it may be dormant and inactive). if whites that aren't infected and/or affected wake up and become aware of the attack, they become a threat to the biological agent and will begin searching for a remedy (and those who released the contagion)

You are gonna corner the wrong white man you nigger .

>redpill

This isn't a redpill. It's a whitepill. It means reversible. All of it.

Attached: 1517610396436.jpg (376x297, 87K)

It's hard because I was raised to be polite and respectful with that "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" mentality. In my youth, I was involved in many physical altercations because I would get angry and just start fighting rather than trying to talk it out. Now I'm in my 30's and I have no real way of dealing with confrontation peacefully. I'm afraid to leave my house because I think I'll lose my shit and wind up in jail. How can I overcome this?

If the leash comes off you are all toast promise

How about the total collapse of global trade?

Attached: zeihan.png (800x1634, 340K)

Hey /lgbt/ I think your lost. We’ll help you find your way back, post your IP and we’ll get ya started. We’ll also help fund your GoFundMe so you and your little sodomite friends can check out the culturally enriched Middle East.

The say the view is perfect from the rooftops

Attached: 1AB5745D-F326-4272-8091-1452F0DE6CDD.jpg (299x187, 16K)

Carry a shovel to bury the bodies, not kidding

That's right. Swallow the blackpill, wh*toid.

Attached: 1550961558393.jpg (726x459, 101K)

You guys are just mentally ill, cant really socialize naturally, and have really bad ideas, no one likes you because youre arrogant and proud yet have no reason to be, you guys think youre so smart but only use it as a defense as to why youre misunderstood, youre misunderstood because youre akward

The fuck are you talking about? This is some entry level shit.
Of course white people are being demonized because they're weak, they're the only ones who appologize for anything and they never strike back.
You learn that in school. Who does the teacher punish? The one that never gives any trouble.
>Troublemaker bully throws something at the teacher
>Looks around and sees troublemaker bully clearly laughing at her
>Looks over, some skinny kid with glasses is smirking
>"YOU'RE GROUNDED!"
>Bully will act up again but at least the teacher saved some face.
The skinny kid is white people. The bully are the muslims, blacks and gyppos. The rest of minorities (trans, gays, uppity asians/happas...) are the kind of kid that's always been to weak to make trouble but as soon as you're in some shit they quickly stir things up and add wood to the fire.

I'm a spic and I fucking hate niggers, spics, and worst of all...kikes
I love white people thou and if it weren't for them I wouldn't have this phone

>rise up gamers