Israel was based the whole time??

Israel was based the whole time??

Attached: 6188CA53-8F33-4739-985C-EFBF30E7A939.jpg (1242x962, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115415.new#new
youtube.com/watch?v=giXwNvJSkGw
youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc
youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE
youtube.com/watch?v=V-mntxW0FPw
youtube.com/watch?v=dZRdGwAXONI
youtube.com/watch?v=cVhLWA4Ulew
youtube.com/watch?v=kloRI-ywfT4
youtube.com/watch?v=HMAMkOuHAvs
youtube.com/watch?v=BUfe2PgudcI
youtube.com/watch?v=6E7VxIFzkm0
queensjewishlink.com/torah/stories-of-greatness/fred-trumps-synagogue/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5115415.new#new

Attached: 1551310241367.jpg (1920x1080, 646K)

FUCK ISRAEL

IF ISRAEL WAS WIPED OUT WE WOULD ALL HAVE WORLD PEACE

Attached: Poo Monkey Fight.webm (640x360, 654K)

Im getting tired of this shit

Attached: 1551366791754.png (225x268, 70K)

we should send all the jews there for sure

How?

Israel stands directly in the way of world prosperity

Attached: 1543787600177.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Fuck it I'll be a jew for once but damn I want to see those two go to war so bad

No

No. Fuck off. US Jews will celebrate your deaths too.

>Israel stands directly in the way of world prosperity
youtube.com/watch?v=giXwNvJSkGw
youtube.com/watch?v=8uQBkPkMosc
youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE
youtube.com/watch?v=V-mntxW0FPw
youtube.com/watch?v=dZRdGwAXONI
youtube.com/watch?v=cVhLWA4Ulew
youtube.com/watch?v=kloRI-ywfT4
youtube.com/watch?v=HMAMkOuHAvs
youtube.com/watch?v=BUfe2PgudcI
youtube.com/watch?v=6E7VxIFzkm0

Attached: 1539309411772.jpg (2501x1251, 1.86M)

>Israel
>playing a big role in causing conflict between countries
woah

Attached: shocc.jpg (800x450, 24K)

glow in the dark nigger

womp womp

Attached: 1542187618959.jpg (1572x1429, 599K)

kys op. israel does this to all people and countries: make them kill each other

in the US, AIPAC makes americans fight each other on the fake left and right divide, it also makes america invade countries that are no threat to the US but are to israel so the jews, AIPAC makes the americans go over there, kill people and be killed.

>1 post by this id
fuck off kike
gas yourself
all fileds

Attached: 1544039324287.jpg (1179x1373, 1.06M)

i see you still belive (or pretend to) in the mainstream media, just off yourself at this point

Deluded article, written by the typical white man who has more in common with the anti-semitic semantics of the Western world than with the security reality of India. If you're going to follow the weapons, at least follow them with context.

India is the world's largest importer of arms. The vast majority of them come from Russia and the US. Many come from France. With the exception of Russia, do you know who these countries sell and have sold arms to as well? PAKISTAN.

The US and Pakistan may joust on occasion but they have far more in common as mutual allies under NATO (Pak is a "non-NATO partner") than they do with India under NOTHING-O. When they can make money from both sides, the big question is: Can we trust them to have India's interests at mind before Pakistan's?

The answer is BULLA. No Western country is reliable on this count, and we can safely expect them to laugh to the bank while they arm both sides of a conflict. When your enemy's weapon is the same as your own and when one country is responsible for the supply chain for both...well. You don't need to look for Zionist conspiracies to know what's up.

What's this have to do with Israel? Simple - out of all the arms-producing nations in the world, Israel is the only one we can 100% expect to not arm or take Pakistan's side. Rumours of Israeli-Pak cooperation and arms deals are just that - rumours. Israel, geopolitically, knows full well than if shit every hit the fan in a world war, Pakistan and Pakistan's nukes are going to be on the other side.

Geopolitically, Israel will support India no matter what. It can be a Hindu govt in charge or it can be a UPA one. As long as it isn't a deluded Communist govt with half-assed claims to morality, Israel and India will get along.

The question is, how are they helping pakistan
The Kike plays both sides.

Attached: 1523873143143.png (3292x1630, 699K)

saudis are cancer, and are crypto jews. saudis and israelis are allied and want the USA to invade/regime change Iran

>meme flag
WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1525410032608.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

9-D chess

OF COURSE THEY ARE

JEWISH REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT

Fuck NO! If we send them anywhere it should be back in the ocean on dinghys.

saudis are not better than israel, and even trump said he will protect saudis because saudis are important to israel's defense.

I dont want world peace. I want conflict. I want people to die. Like half the planet.

Think of the burden on the oceans of 4 billion retards constantly draining it of life. Constantly reproducing so much that they have to invade europe and spread their filthy skin color and culture.

Bring it on. I want it. Were not above the biome. Were apart of it and poo skins are ruining it.

Nope.

Attached: 1529131030619.png (638x1075, 630K)

Lol no. All kikes are hostile towards whites.

He was right

Attached: 1512216381281.jpg (960x720, 155K)

You want me to like Israel and the jews?

Ok, I’ll tell you what I require for that:

That jews use their excessive amounts of money and power to defend the rights of white people with the same ferocity that they use against us at present.

Nothing short of this will ever be enough. If jews want to regain their status as white allies, they will have to earn it.

Attached: B14A5726-C6EB-4006-BCE1-130A06EB8D90.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

saudis and trump were for moving the embassy to jerusalem. remember trump laughing at that ceremony while israelis were bombing the protestors?

Attached: 1528491303324.jpg (1892x1424, 319K)

Talal got purged bitch

Attached: 1534105306523.jpg (3397x3779, 3.64M)

yeah by another corrupt saudi

>regain their status as white allies
Since when were they ever white allies?

>where there is war and suffering the kikes are in the shadow of the reason for it
OH NO HOW COULD SUCH A THING HAPPEN? THERE MUST BE SOME OTHER EXPLANATION I CAN'T EVEN UGHHHGHGHGH

>Fred Trump was an often vocal anti-Semite.
queensjewishlink.com/torah/stories-of-greatness/fred-trumps-synagogue/

>Israel was based this whole time

No, you fucking nigger, Israel has been subverting the entire world this whole time

>works with ISIS killing Christians and Americans
>allied with Saudi Arabia who spreads Wahhabism and terrorism

You guys get so excited when israel kills random average joe Muslims, but say nothing when they arm literal terrorists and support Saudi Arabia

This entire board is fucking infiltrated with you kikes posting “omg based Israel killing some rando Muslims” and erase posts where we link their connections to ISIS and Saudi

We are on to you

Never, but we thought they were.