When was the moment you realised that you are smarter than your parents?

When was the moment you realised that you are smarter than your parents?

Attached: down syndrome mother.jpg (480x396, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_tower
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

back when I first started high school.
my life became so shit and suddenly I realised all the bad decisions my brainlet parents made led me to this
also my life is still shit

>When was the moment you realised that you are smarter than your parents?
I think every man knows they're smarter than their mother, you learn how fucked the world is through your father however. My dad may not know everything, but he never gives up.

I thought down syndrome people were sterile

The moment my mom was proud that my sister suddenly "learned" how to have empathy, when she was 16. That and when i was 10 and i was in the sun long enough that my shoulder literally looked cracked, like you could see in the skin, and my dad had the bright idea to put sunscreen on it. Like hed never heard of aloe vera. It hurt like a bitch.

they have some of their own wisdom that I have come to respect though, like how my dad's always said that getting outside in nature every once in a while really helps clear your head. And my mom's a teacher so she knew how to get me into learning and figuring things out by myself, even if it used to make me frustrated as a kid that she wouldn't just tell me how shit worked.

Attached: 1546095342200.png (1080x1080, 1.02M)

I think there’s like only a 5% chance of a child of both mentally handicapped parents to be born with a defect as well. I personally know a couple of retards that had a beautiful healthy blonde haired normal girl, after both families having two generations retarded as fuck (both parents and grandparents of the child). What are the chances, right?
>inb4 OP is talking about himself

Attached: D74D7EF9-51EB-4CB4-BCEE-1CC68CA7A79A.jpg (715x909, 85K)

My dad's pretty smart, in a very analytical way. He's an excellent problem solver. I realized though that I was more introspective than him somewhere in my teens. I still can't bring myself to say I'm smarter than him though because he's just a smart man. I realized I was smarter than my mother when I was 10.

my father is probably smarter than me desu. mother is not very bright though

> walk into church
> *cue preaching about invisible man in the sky*
> "hahaha ahaha aha, heh, wait, these people are serious... "

Attached: picard.jpg (1200x900, 69K)

low tier bait, but expect some (you)

i'm unfortunately quite serious

*upvotes fellow fundie destroying gentlesir*

Attached: 4389568437837.jpg (3000x1688, 217K)

Only males are. It’s actually very possible for the mother to have it and her offspring not

About 7 or so.

Mom desperately tries to show me "Santa Claus" flying away at night.

Mfw I had peeked at my parents packing my gifts.

My mom, lying with every fiber of her being, just made me think about it at that age: "are all adults lying to me this hard?"

If your life is still shit (even when you are as self aware as you say), then you are not better than your parents. You are a brainlet just as them.

At least they look happy.

Attached: 1544286654167.jpg (400x343, 33K)

Are you going to lie to your children about Santa Clause?

My dad was really smart.
But I figured out in high school I was smarter.

My dad had more guts and was more focused than me though.

I'm still chasing his memory.

I didn't realize I was smarter then my father until I was in my 20's. But I also learned being smart doesn't necessarily make you a better person.

I don't think I'll ever be smarter than my father, I think he's very close to genius intellect meanwhile I'm only somewhere in the "gifted" range at best. I was smarter than my mother by 9th grade probably. Academia wasn't her strong suit, and she has close to 0 problem-solving skills because she refuses to try, just asked my father to fix everything because he's more than capable. She probably had the capacity to be far smarter, but she stifled herself.

Attached: 1517462728295.jpg (320x320, 16K)

My father is a smart man but it is more of a shrewd intelligence, devoted to making money rather than any sort of intellectual pursuit.

When my dad made it clear that his fervent zionism is not debatable.

When i realised my dad was slaving away at a horrible job he hates to pay for a drug addicted, gambling addicted, fat, repulsive, alcoholic borderline personality woman to scream at him every time he got home. The same woman that was sent to jail for trying to strangle her own son.

My childhood was awful

I have the intelligence of a God but the laziness of a nigger. plz halp me.

Intelligent people are aggressive, diligent and hard working to further themselves.
If you're lazy you're not intelligent, sorry pal.

Ive been to your country and all of you are exquisitely stupid.

My mom is a research fellow at MIT. My dad is a concert trumpeter.

Dad's a bit of a brainlet but he is kind and practical. He knew what he wanted from the start and worked very hard to get it. I doubt I'll ever be as accomplished as my mom.

>Your video games are slowing down the computer!
Right then.

Attached: 1501059518369.png (752x640, 568K)

Whats fucked up is I never believed in Santa Claus. I remember being like 3 or 4 and up to like 6 when asked but I knew it was bullshit. I would disappoint older kids and adults and they would keep saying its real its real and I would say. No its not. Then they would say if I wasn't nice I wouldn't get any presents from Santa. The "bribery" is the only real thing...

Attached: Merry-Krampus.jpg (500x450, 160K)

Your dad is a jew?

1st grade high school when I have started to debate my semi-religious mom & grandma on the existance of God because if he did exist for real then why did he allow for kids to die in Iraq and Afghanistan and wars in general.

Angst filled teen detected

If Rainbow Dash is real why would she allow it to happen?

Braindead abrahamic shill detected

Hello fellow genius.

Attached: Atheism is brain damage.png (936x721, 324K)

>intellectual pursuit
why do you believe that wasting effort on things that don't give you money / happiness makes you smart ?

He sounds more red pilled than you.
>rainbow dash brownie thinks he's smart
TipTop cringe fellas.

Attached: JEW-SANTA.jpg (650x512, 126K)

While posting Man from the Sky...

Are (You) serious?

Attached: 1336729453298.jpg (500x500, 109K)

She is an idea, a personal totem of mine. If by some chance the Creator of Everything/Supreme Intelligence does exist then I would like for it to introduce herself to me at the moment of my death in the said form.

this
it's not easy to do if they didn't even let you finish fucking school properly. Working upwards slowly and still doing better anyway than everyone else I know

Pfft, I wish. My dad in particular is brilliant and I couldn't hope to come close to what he accomplished academically.

If your dad is in the academia there are good chances he knows jack shit about the real world outside the area of his expertise. Don't let the intellectual smugness of someone get the better of you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivory_tower

When we took IQ tests
>Parents did online
>Dad 90; Mum 115
>Do actual test
>147
Also when I try to explain what I see as simple concepts to them, it just goes over their heads and they get frustrated and stop listening within 5-10 minutes.

my dad's an absolutely terminally self destructive black pilled, violent, drug abusing, nationalist anti muslim anti shitskin alcoholic that lives off the money provided by boomer grandparents and also welfare. Actually sends me enoch powell videos sometimes, actually calls himself redpilled I swear to god. Only chose my mother for her genetics (he's kinda short, wanted taller stronger kids than he was. His personal eugenics actually worked btw)
lmao I think he would like this board

Attached: 47234523.jpg (1280x688, 99K)

Kek no.
The most creative people are usually the worst at getting themselves forward. They're also very unlikely to focus on one thing for a long time.

I'm not. Maybe smarter but not nearly as intelligent.

I can process information from multiple sources quicker and produce answers but my parents are both extremely intelligent. Both have PhDs in chemistry and engineering and are both very well respected Memebers of their professions - that in league part due to their temperament and desire to learn and consume information.

Feel bad for you retards spawned from inbred hicks or just average suburban stock.

Attached: giuseppe.png (826x572, 332K)

Sounds like they're stunted. I'm glad i'm more intelligent than this

IQ test lmao.
>keep telling yourself you're a smart boy beucase the digital thingy told you so.

>Can't comprehend greentext
>Doesn't know what "actual" means
>Can't greentext properly
>Flag
Checks out

If IQ isn't real, why is it so great for predicting life outcome, job performance, learning speed and a dozen other metrics?

Attached: canada.JPG.jpg (510x448, 39K)

Sounds like a smart guy

When I was 12 and got my IQ results. 156.
They don't let us down because they are less intelligent- it's because they are cowards.

Attached: 1C6a0OhTWYAEfozB.jpg (479x479, 87K)

14-25

Unconventionally smart, but a complete asshole too. He doesn't even know that I do understand everything he talks about, maybe when I see him next I will see how much of the 'redpill' he really knows

Attached: 1551096370488.jpg (1022x1022, 236K)

Sadly for me, i am a full on retard with autism, yet my parents deem me "smart".

You aren't truly smarter than your parents if you still rely on their support.
If you are an adult living at home with your parents and you think you are smarter than them, you are just a brat who is too stupid to know what you don't know.
What the younger generation doesn't understand is the importance of making people feel like you are non threatening, while also wanting to help you get ahead. You see, if everyone sees you ad competition then they will never let you have any sort of edge.

Attached: 1551004948651.jpg (480x654, 38K)

>When I got red-pilled.
>When I found out that my parents were brainwashed by libtard media.
>When I graduated with an Aerospace Engineering degree (my dad has a EECS degree, but I consider that easier than AE, and my mom graduated with a chemistry degree)
>When I got accepted in a masters program.

That's when I realized I was pretty smart, and actually smarter than them.

I live with my parents but I don't really rely on their support. I do my masters and compete with the kykes that are trying to win the top of the class. Also my ideology is independent to theirs, therefore your logic doesn't make any sense.

When my mom looked me in the eyes and said, unironically, thst she never made any mistakes raising her children.
Bitch, you're 70 years old, you would know that's a complete impossibility unless you were a deluded, narcissistic cunt with no healthy sense of accountability whatsofuckingever.

Attached: 1549579395580.png (500x678, 89K)

Butt meet hurt
>see flag
>can he be this dumb?
>???
>profit

Yeah ok Muhammad. Keep telling yourself you're a smart boy and your parents know nothing bucase muh interIQ told me.

Not sure exactly. Working as an SDE at Microsoft now while my father is a homeless person and my mother is a substitute teacher who thought it was a good idea to marry a drifter.

I'm not saying it isn't a GREAT indicator.

But my point was that the Irish Muslim up there thinks his internet IQ test means something. That's like being ordained by an internet church.

A true IQ test is significantly harder than the online version. Significantly. The point of most online content is to create clicks, social shares and impressions, which doesn't happen when you make them too hard for people to score highly on.

When I learned my mother, who is conservative on just about everything, votes liberal because "conservatives hate the environment". I got my father's brains.

Attached: 1550826287076m.jpg (671x1024, 70K)

In 4th grade when my grades dropped because my mom was doing my homework for me because it was too easy and boreing for me.

>i live under my parents roof
>they don't support me tho

My dad's pretty fucking retarded. He is like a monkey. This morning I woke up and found him out in the living room screaming at his phone because it wouldn't charge. Shit like this happens often. I get so fed up with it sometimes. When I was younger and didn't know how to control myself when he was being a fucking idiot, he called the cops on me which landed me in the mental hospital. Multiple times. At the end of the day, I was just reacting to my environment.
He can't comprehend anything beyond what his monkey ass is already familiar with like drinking beer, sex, sports. He is such a bore to talk to. He has the attention span of a fish. He's a total dope and I can't relate to him at all because he's such a faggot. When he drinks, I have to baby him because that just increases his levels of retardation. He's a good guy at heart and he does his best but I can't stand him, really.

Checked and ponypilled

when I was in highschool and they both told me they never got to highschool. when they couldn't do simple fractional add/sub/mult/div operations. when I couldn't wait to go to school because that meant I got to be warm for 8 hours and eat twice that day.

When they told me that it was better to buy a new car rather than pay for a $1000 fix on a $1000.
Why??? I owe nothing on this thing. Why would I want a (((car payment)))???
Baby Boomers

Attached: next stall.jpg (999x675, 127K)

Pure coincidence, like jews being behind bolshevism and the neo-cons. Now take these 800,000 syrians you racist nazi, iq don't really so they'll be the new Germans within the day

>blames parents
This is Boomer tier retard stuff.
You and your parents' retard level is probably indistinguishable desu.

You obviously are not that intelligent if you think intelligence=hard work. Intelligence is the actualization of objective information in reality i.e: "its good to not be lazy". Being lazy doesnt automatically make you non intelligent but I definitely wouldnt call myself smart. Intelligence does not equal smartness.

>person from chile telling others whos dumb

Attached: what u say.jpg (421x421, 53K)