Polcels BTFO

Liberals are purging you from our companies and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. Enjoy being jobless losers, poorer than the minorities you love to hate.

Attached: 1550784743539.jpg (1440x1834, 227K)

This is how you will react. With no self awareness.

Attached: 1544400368051.jpg (960x781, 110K)

The left is worse because its hatred is cultish self righteous dogma instead of run of the mill lone lunatics.

Attached: mha0ojl2f4i21.jpg (794x973, 116K)

Attached: boring-ux.jpg (750x420, 52K)

Anything newer than May 2018? I really need something totally pointless to get wound up over, thanks

It has to do with scale. The internet is quickly evolving into a monopoly where one sites decision is followed by all the other organizations.

If a bakery doesn't want to make a cake for you take your business elsewhere, if there are no other bakeries in town and the bakery is actively looking to squash any competition that arises, then the government should intervene.

This but unironically. The incels that post here are just the other side of the coin. Literally no difference between incels and tumblrinas. Both are social outcasts on the extremes of society that hate each other lol. I hope those reading this realize they need to brush their teeth, take a shower, get a haircut, wear clean close, and learn how to interact with people.

Enjoy being a dog mom and dying alone. In lieu of flowers, I'll press S to spit on your grave.

>year old article

Fuck off, newfag.

Who’s gonna do the coding now?

this

I don't see how,unless she is volunteering to fuck them all herself.

Attached: ae620e96c2536afa355c26a525b7d21c_a4d96ea7c90034c09362424f0b2a04f4_10-11.jpg (376x800, 51K)

so if you can't get laid you can't work in technology?
ouch

It's almost as if OP is a complete faggot or something.
>kys/Sage in all fields

I know the comic is bait, but it's a false equivalency.

If a gay person is refused service at a restaurant, it doesn't really matter because there are other restaurants that are just as good in town.

The big social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter have monopolies on the digital "town square" and it's a huge blow and potentially career ruining to some when they're deplatformed.

ellen pao is an incel

they ruined this board, I can see how they'd ruin a workplace

Attached: 45856956.jpg (720x1080, 600K)

Hay incels,

Why you incel? Are you inceling to incel? Or are you incel to inceling? Incels are incelling to be incels do inceling become incel of inceling to incel the incel by inceling the incel to incel back from inceling.

You incel what I'm inceling, incel?

she fucks black dudes

Quite literally trying to remove white nerdy talent with diversity talent. That's all it boils down to.

How do they know who is an incel? Not getting laid does not make on hate "minorities", minorites make people hate them. I'm married and I know lots of married people that hate them.

gay black dudes actually, the nig she is married to is literally a open faggot and has a bf on the side.

Honestly social media is just giant fucking propaganda platforms that need to go anyway. I've all but removed mine, I keep facebook just to message few people and that's it. Hell I've never been on twitter and life is good.

hey, should we make our own companies and purge non-Whites etc?

>incels
>making their own google or facebook from their basements

Lmao I'm waiting.

>Liberals are purging you from our companies and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Jokes on you, I have 0 posts on facebook or reddit

Attached: Kirk_totenkopf.jpg (250x223, 12K)

low payed pajeets and eastern euros

This fucking CUNT needs to dive off a skyscraper. Who died and put her failure ass in charge?!

Also
>Fearnow
Such a perfect name for a MSM shill “journalist.”

Can we make a trade?

>Removal of Incels
in exchange for
>Removal of feminists

I'm okay with this.

Attached: 1467440961487.png (1290x782, 1.12M)

That’s fine, I stopped hiring females and minorities in my company years ago.

Attached: 22983C37-8B62-411A-8EE9-277AE452BE51.jpg (600x493, 28K)

if not for the moist hole she allegedly has between her legs she'd be an incel too.
tread carefully Pao when the sexbot revolution comes you'll be the incel who is cast out.

Shes a female incel

You can take the incel out of the basement but you can't take the basement out of the incel

You know what we should do what you know it's the only thing holding back neo-nazis going full benito Mussolini and marching on the capitol the jobs what should we take away from them so they have nothing left to lose their jobs leftist logic 101

Faggots from the plebbit who flocked to this board are absolute cancer but that cunt in on another level.
Shes basically saying that people who are already socially excluded should be fired. Fuck politics man, thats just evil! If anyone deserves the dox its her.

I gotta say that former ceo cunt is a major intel. Who in the world would fuck that? Ick

Good lets keep it that way. Now shoo.

>remove incels
>company dies because incels were the only ones doing the actual work
not seeing a problem here desu lad

Incels are the internet and silicon valley though

May of last year, poster is a declared shill, saged and kys, and btw when you think youre winning the smart ones are just going to infiltrate, you're in for a world of hurt im guessing.

So they just keep pushing the incels to our side

We just need to wait until someone comes along to radicalize them

It won’t be long, brocels
————
Whites will begin breaking off and forming Ethnonationalist colonies inspired by Fascism.

The seeds will be planted In the form of training camps for young, white, gentile males.

An intense curriculum will mold the participants into a well rounded Citizenry of tomorrow’s Caucasian utopia.

As the American empire edges closer to her death, the White American Male will pick up the pieces. Learning from history’s mistakes we will Create a new empire.

We will viciously expel any alien, foreign or degenerate influence or people from our land.

It is not out of hate of the other, but of love for our own.

We understand that the other may do everything in his power to undermine and destroy our efforts.

But we now fully understand that ourselves and the other cannot live in peace.

In an ideal world we would Break off peacefully. But we stand firm in our beliefs and are willing to kill and die for them.

We will make an initial offering of peace but we are fully prepared and ready to go to war.

They have Destroyed our civilizations, they have subverted our institutions in order to attack us from every angle, they have slandered our history And now they’re trying to turn our women and children against us.

We will secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Attached: E3FCBC82-26CF-4138-8E3E-AE75146F0B8D.png (583x822, 50K)

>lesson learned
It's never learned.
No matter how clearly it is written, how bold the font, it always slips by the wayside.

But there is hope! It is the key to the Utopia

>Why are men giving up and isolate themselves from society
Gee, wonder why

Considering than 80%+ of coders are "incels", it'll be funny to see how this unfolds.

Haha say if I was an incel working for a tech giant would a gaggle of dykes with pink hair and nose rings bust into my cubical and demand I fuck them to prove I’m not an incel?
Also I’d say incels are that way because they spend all their time writing code so that would probably be a bad move

Why does not getting laid make a man a bad person? This has baffled me ever since this even became a thing. Maybe he’s just ugly and autistic. Is that worthy of straight-up persecution? This seems no different than middle school bullying to me.

I'm not looking this shit up, but I will believe it since it gave me a chuckle.

>replacing incels with rape machines

What could go wrong?

Attached: C4BD798C-21A8-4210-82BA-7B40B9A3B2C9.jpg (416x639, 118K)

I just made one, ha sucks to be you

Attached: 1548607219521.jpg (712x469, 28K)

American IT is going down for years now. I can give it 3-5 more years until major IT players collapse

Attached: 1476946060338.jpg (1400x814, 446K)

Imagine some guy coming out:

>We gotta get all these whores out of silicon valley

were all neets here retard/ were unaffected

Journalists formerly working for huffpo and vice lul.

>lol just remove the main support beams that hold up the entire tech industry

Do it.

Attached: 1551135654543.png (638x718, 927K)

You can take a burger out of McDonald's but you can't take McDonald's out of a burger.

Attached: 6561.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>remove incels
>no one left for the jobs but incompetent women
>mission accomplished

This shit reads like a leaf in bongistan.

Cunts kicking incels out of Silicon Valley is the equivalent of an ashtray kicking the engine out of a car.

>not using both sides of a double-edged sword
If you think we're not aware of what we're doing, you're the reason the Jews are winning.

Attached: 1534295926208.jpg (500x497, 37K)

na, their secret intelligence service contracts $$$ will keep the whole sham running

Spends 30 years undermining antitrust laws.

suddenly antitrust laws are important.

Here, straight from the IT industry. The more they get rid of "incels" the more great programmers I will be able to pick up and employ. One successful startup exit is behind me. It's funny that the jews arent realizing what they are enabeling with this.

If it wasn't for the SJWs, I would never be able to outjew the jew. Build a nice product, get little traction, hype it up, employ SJWs as a preparation to sell everything. Take incels and money with me, leave the SJWs to run it into the ground.

I will be doing this over and over, and the more money I have, the easier it will be to get even more.

Thanks for the "incels", enjoy your bankrupcy.

the reason they are winning is because we are not united, we have to ignore the petty disinformation and be armed with the truth no matter how painful, we must use the truth to unite the people who are against human slavery

kek, it's amazing the mental gymnastics you must do to believe that pic related offers anything of value to this world. kys

Attached: 1546534025234.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

fap fap fap ..urgh

this

Can feminazis Code though ?

Attached: bvnbvnxcbvcvghn.png (700x700, 358K)

How the fuck are men supposed to prove they're not incels if they want to keep their jobs? Are we supposed to demand receipts when we get laid?

Attached: 1455912470204.jpg (960x640, 269K)

Not only cant they code. They cant maintain already running shit. And if they can code, it's kind of "everything looks like a nail when you hold a hammer" attitude. They learn one stack, one pattern and force it everywhere.

It's rather sad.

Keks

women should NOT be in Positions of Power ,

That would kill the technology industry.

But its all Incels fault that she cannot grasp that code is a science in itself when humans interact with it , they have no real fault finding intelligence .

we can tell, fren.

we can tell.

>being incel is bad
>rape is bad
Make up your minds, women.

Hey OP

Attached: 37D72F4C-87BC-4604-94FF-D074D4DB24AB.gif (1172x624, 1.58M)

Memes like this are sexist , but suck it up white bloke , sad really

Attached: 234234.png (627x526, 266K)

Attached: srsrykskystyk.png (628x526, 205K)

So she is going to get them all some prostitutes?

Using stereotypes? That sounds pretty illegal.

XDDDD

Attached: 1501743242288.gif (600x600, 910K)

>removes incels
>there are no men in silicon valley
>women get thirsty
>silicon valley gets chads
>chads rule because popular and get into high positions
>patriachy

>Conservatives literally have the highest birthrates in the country
>G-G-G-GUUU HUU UHUUUUU INCELS INCELS

lol okay.

Attached: gfgfhdgfhfg.png (621x597, 491K)

?????? mustve missed the part where these guys are incels, kek

Job discrimination based on political beliefs or sexuality is illegal. Silicon valley is already on pretty thin ice with job discrimination against conservatives, last thing they need is stirring up a hornets nest of vindictive (litigious) virgins.

Isn't it illegal in commiefornia to discriminate based on sexuality?

>have autism
>get a quiet tech job to stay away from people
>women are included in "people" because people are stressful
>manpigdyke, self appointed sex police and tech industry parasite Ellen Pao hates virgins and wants you to be fired because you're a virgin
What is this bitch's problem?

Attached: maam.jpg (747x420, 42K)

#incelophobia is a hate crime

when women had a purpose in the workplace

Attached: 1547216688619.jpg (2258x3000, 2.84M)

>Chads can't into computers
>the women never could either
>China takes over the world

>remove incels
>there are no men in silicon valley
>now it's useless and produces almost nothing
>all the businesses go out
>wonderful diversification moves in
this must be the end game

So why arent you competing and making a new site?

There's no such thing as a hate crime and you're a disgusting cretin. But also yes.

>Men leave silicon valley
>Lowkey import chinks and poos to fulfill the incels positions.
>Chinks and poos take over
>Feminists women are pushed out because they are wasteful as chink hivemind takes over
>Google (already partially bought by chinks) is taken over by the Eternal Chinamen and street shitters
that's what would actually happen germabro

Attached: TheEternalChinamen.jpg (501x585, 42K)

Regarding that Bloke in the meme I am surprised that mentally deranged freak is not dead yet

God I hope the slitty eyed redittor whore gets sued badly for inciting gender hatred

I think I've seen a vid that the more men you have that can't find a partner the easier it is to get them to join a violent group.

when women had torpedo tits