Ive been dating this cute dorky girl and I think she's the one. Debtless, tatooless, virgin, and with similar interests

Ive been dating this cute dorky girl and I think she's the one. Debtless, tatooless, virgin, and with similar interests.

But she is white and I'm asian, and I don't want to contribute to the extinction of the white race.

Help me build up the resolve to break up with her Jow Forums

Attached: 1549138099632.png (1000x600, 67K)

just do it

Attached: just do it.jpg (711x1024, 83K)

God damn it, op.

I’ll do this for you once.
I’m a genuine white person, this is your written permission to marry that girl and make kids with her. Mixing with Asians does not contribute to the death of the white race.

Don’t fuck up a good thing, buddy. A keepanle white girl is EXTREMELY rare.

DON’T.
FUCK.
THIS.
UP.

Keepable* fucking autocorrect.

Marry her and adopt white kids

Date her for over 2 years so all the crazy can expose itself

This. Remember to always, no matter what, use a condom for the inevitable divorce. When/if she remarries a white man, you don't want to have put any of your asiatic DNA in her and taint her white babies. It's going to be rough making them in her 30s/40s as is.

>Mixing with Asians does not contribute to the death of the white race.
what the fuck are you talking about

>raising kids not your own

She's not crazy at all. She's embarassed by alot of her interests like bugs and knitting and you can tell it's genuine

I'm getting mixed messages here

holy fuck americans are so cringe

Just show her your tiny Asian dick. She’ll breakup with you micro cocked yellow faggot

This would be fine, somebody needs to adopt them and it might as well be somebody that doesn't want to destroy the white race

I mean, user, I'd say just keep her. You obviously love her and if you break up with her you'll just break her heart and ruin her ability to love anyone else after you. SE Asian/European mixed children aren't really abominations in the same way European/African goblins are, since both parents come from a high-IQ gene pool.
Just let your relationship take its course. After a year or so, and you're 100% sure you won't marry her, then please don't take her virginity. She'll thank you later.

Attached: 1411149324805.jpg (600x590, 32K)

Make friends with your local white chad and then he will automatically cuck you.
Bonus: you will learn to hate traitorous white women

Guide her to a white guy.

k y s
y
s

On second thought, give her babies, I wouldn't want to rob her of motherhood.

Why do you care about the White race? Don't you have any racial loyalty of your own?

Nah you’re good, go ahead

Just don’t have too many kids yh?

It's alright, just knock her up and do the whole fucking samurai arranged breeding program, your hapa children fucking other white people will revert back to being white peeps.

Asians are currently 60.3% of the worlds population compared to the caucasian's 6.5%. I don't want them to die and my loyalty is to my country over my race

Good lil Asian

hapas are honorary. unless you're one of the many asians born without souls, then you should leave her alone. but nips are usually safe from this mongol/finnish fate

What about gooks

This

>Debtless, tatooless, virgin
where did you find her?

This

Or have a white sperm donor.

PERMISSION DENIED
T. MORE WHITE PERSON

the debtless tatooless virgin club aka not mexico

hit or miss

>I don't want to contribute to the extinction of the white race.
Well she does apparently

Break up, or artificial insemination

Ignore troll threads

Attached: juden.jpg (1261x911, 291K)

Japs are the only ones worth a damn and their homogeneity must be protected

I know m8, I want to get out othis shit hole,get a wholesome waifu and live isolated with her, away from this degenerate world.

Step up to the plate and seize that opportunity before she inevitably gets blacked you pussy. For the love of god if you are chad enough to pull a quality white woman as an asian then why cuck yourself.

t. knew plenty of asian guys growing up that pulled white chicks. the ones that had kids with em turned out just fine.

Attached: 1551004678025.png (802x716, 730K)

Stay with her, if you break up she will end up burning coal and paying the toll.

>tatooless, virgin
Shit taste, ching chong famalam.
However, as a descendant of indecipherable asiatic rape babies I don't see this situation as being purely negative. Now I'm not advocating race mixing, but I think the most important thing for your potential future offspring is the culture in which you race them. You can easily overcome any genetic handicaps by nurturing them in a constructive enviroment, and not allowing them to be raised into literal riceniggers. Good luck user.

A country is hold by blood and soil.
If your going to have kids and race mix they will most likely hate you.

Show her Jow Forums and if she doesn't back out, she's a keeper.

Your 1st sentence doesnt have anything to do with your 2nd sentence

>204712506
jesus, what a cuck...

kys pls

Faggot. You are the reason America is dying and jews are pissing down our necks

Ignore him OP. I won't tell you what you should do, just know that America is way past the point of no return so it probably doesn't matter in any case

Attached: 1550578739370.png (1971x1279, 147K)

Don’t break up with her, she’s end up being a coal burner. Betas go with Asians all the time. Nothing wrong for a white woman to do it.

Your kids will be fucked up. Mixed kids are more prone to health and psychological problems. They will never quite fit in with either Whites or Asians. Not only that but those kids end up looking weird as hell. Often parents of mixed race kids feel detachment since the kids do not resemble them.

As for the interests, those are shallow. They can not sustain a relationship forever. Sooner or later you will encounter conflicts on core values and beliefs. You come from different peoples and it will show. Those differences often break the relationship beyond repair. That is why the most successful couples stick to their own tribe. You can adjust interests overtime to overlap somewhere. You can't change a person's fundamental core.

If you're a redpilled Asian and she has the qualities of a good wife and mother, you should stay with her. "Hapa = Elliot Rodger" and "OMG racemixing will destroy the white race" are just memes, don't take them too seriously. The white race isn't going to die from one redpilled white waifu with an Asian husband.

Not to mention that shifting ethnicities has been a facet of human civilization since forever. English today are genetically very different from English during Roman times. As long as you practice traditional gender roles and don't advocate Jewing every world's culture into one 90-IQ underclass of neoliberal cuck slaves with no familial relations or patriarchal social structures, cultural "exchange" shouldn't be a problem.

t. yellow fever fag

Another raid thread

u must weigh ur options carefully and do the math. asians are good at math

Asians have high IQ. Totally fine. But if you're American, raise them American. Teach them truth. (((THEY))) want us to mix with cognitively inferior races. Which is why they also keep Asians out of college.

>OP even having a gf

Top kek

Don’t be a faggot, go cum in her

>embarrassed by knitting
She's getting discouraged by feminist propaganda. Encourage her in knitting and other wifely pursuits. Create a safe space for her and value her as a woman, and she probably won't defect to feminism.

This. If she's redpilled enough to handle Jow Forums, she'll be a good wife. On the other hand, she may be traditional but also emotionally sensitive, so maybe you don't want to show it to her.

If she genuinely believes in traditional gender roles and motherhood, her net contribution to white fertility rates will be vastly positive, since she will influence other women in that direction simply by being a good example.

Seriously dude, if she's that good, don't listen to the autists on here who are jealous that an Asian is taking their women. If white men actually kept our women in check properly we wouldn't be in this situation. If you can keep her in check, more power to you.

this.

>It still thinks "white" is a genotype, not a state of mind and culture
Fucking lurk more, newfag

Fuck off fag

fuck off you mutt

>I don't want to contribute to the extinction of the white race.

you should have just followed through with the joke and said you didn't want to contribute to the extinction of the asian race. it's a much funnier punchline.