Jared Kushner

This is (probably) the Antichrist.

If he is...then he's going to be the Messiah of the Jews, but then he will declare himself God in the third temple and (possibly) betray the Jews.
He's then going to get shot in the head and will die. He will then be "resurrected" (i.e. Satan enters his body) and will make the world worship after him. They will say things like "Who is like unto Jared? Who is able to make war with him?"
Then all the retards will take a microchip, that Kushner mandates globally, inside their forehead or their right hand and buy cool stuff. Btw, don't put the microchip inside you - That's gay. Also, if you don't take the chip, Jared will have you killed.
You're also going to have to worship an "image" of Jared and if you don't, the "image" can cause you to die.

If you're a Christian, how will you survive if there are death warrants on your life and you can't buy stuff?
If you're not a Christian, will you side with the Antichrist? Or will you finally come to Jesus Christ?

Attached: jared-kushner.jpg (1000x563, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torat_Eretz_Yisrael
web.archive.org/web/20171227124623/https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093
forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/rapture-bible-verses/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does kushner have dual citizenship

Even if he doesn't, he could get one easily.

America’s real President. #MIGA

Attached: 4FBCA534-295F-4154-9DF2-49F93FD57133.jpg (962x642, 70K)

Womp womp

Attached: 1523273437035.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

Bibi on suicide watch

Attached: 1536859808990.png (1168x1282, 909K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NdaCd12HaCE

Attached: 1545908170579.jpg (2501x1251, 1.86M)

Bibi is great friend's with Kushner.
One time bibi visited Kushner's home and Kushner slept in the basement so Bibi could use his bed.
look it up.

HAHAHAHA BIBI IS A LOSER

Attached: 1549919281168.png (1034x1606, 1.07M)

Not buying it, Tim LaHaye.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-100204_Twitter.jpg (1080x862, 204K)

Attached: 1537196946661.jpg (1153x1282, 531K)

Nah

Except all of your post is 100% bullshit from some kike fairy tail.

Why would a jew betray its own people? There's no benefit doing it, it'd be its downfall.

Everyone against me is The Antichrist and have tapered themselves to a quantum level with the Mark of the Beast and will go to Hell for all eternity.

- blueish as a zombie
- the face seems to express disdain and disgust for the grim future of all the goym
- chabad jew, eating kids @ parties
- religio jew, eating cakes that represent the war opponent @ Purim
- rich, but not that rich
- fucks a plastic bitch with a circumcised little dick
- unable to impregnate aforementioned jewish bitch

"Life is sad" J.Kuchner

Don't the Chabad's hate Israel?

>maybe if I ignore kushners religious beliefs and post the same meaningless screenshots for the 1000th time Israel will get nuked

The Beast will not have worldwide power, Daniel says it will be in the Near East - most definitely the Levant region. A 10 state confederation and the rule will cause tribulation there - not here. You really think this faggot will have the power over us here in Aussieland? It makes sense when you consider the Near East is a minority Christian region who has long discriminated against Christians. Christians in the area will be doomed until the rapture, which I think applies to * them * not to the Christians outside the Beast's domain.

They just want to make it a theocratic dictatorship with their messiah in control.

Global interest
Only deep state knows
You will know to
In Donald we trust
MAGA

-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs

Attached: 1542447492734.jpg (1042x1922, 753K)

fuck off jared

Controlling Trump with his mind! Holy shit!

Attached: 1B33B983-C4D3-4E7E-9335-0ADC157CB809.jpg (1488x773, 192K)

Attached: 1523266688331.jpg (1179x1373, 1.06M)

>Messiah of the Jews
weird

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)

You are the thing that will get Jow Forums shut down. I hope you get cyber blasted to whatever hell you believe in.

Again, none of this means anything. Schizo posting screencaps of articles doesn’t make me want to MIGA any harder, retard. Ignoring Trumpenstein’s actions all because of random articles is retarded and very good goy-ish.

Attached: 82FDBB3A-6C53-4378-B795-D3A2D40E7453.jpg (3130x1964, 1.31M)

You know what's schizophrenic? CALLING SOMEONE THE ANTICHRIST.

Jews always support all sides possible so that when one of em eventually comes out on top, they can jew.

Attached: C833A014-109E-4E80-BC27-DEC0E779D68B.jpg (1242x1304, 604K)

Do you know how the ID system works?

All hebes have duel citizenship.

Attached: 1533360687135.png (1190x1204, 1.44M)

Attached: 1529631014511.png (1722x1462, 1.03M)

Do you know how the ID system works?

oh, goyim, you don't know anything about jews.

a) Chabad are pro-Israel
b) Zionist Haredis are anti-pilpul
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torat_Eretz_Yisrael
pilpul is obsolete when we have the land of Israel.

lol, talk about jedi mind tricks.

yeah i also know you're a phoneposting kike shill

KUSHNER WANTS TRUMP TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW

TO DETAIN ANTI-SEMITES AND PUT THEM IN FEMA CAMPS

KUSHNERS OCCULT IS BEHIND THE EFFORT TO PURGE ANTI-SEMITES FROM THE UNITED STATES

666 5TH AVE IN NEW YORK IS THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE OCCULT

TRUMP IS COMPROMISED

KUSHNER AND IVANKA MUST LEAVE DC

KUSHNER AND IVANKA ARE POTENTIALLY POISONING TRUMP

THEY ARE PUSHING THE US INTO MARTIAL LAW

PLEASE READ THIS AND HELP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Attached: 2DD0C394-BD02-45CB-A2A8-5B917E7C2463.jpg (2000x1333, 397K)

Source: ASS

Chabad are pro-Israel and they want the temple to be rebuilt to bring in their messiah (i.e. The Antichrist).

Then why did you say I called Kushner the anti Christ?

Look closer
Insiders know
Cant stop the train
Kimmel will be next

Muller soon
You know who is next

Assange will verify
Soon you will see
Support Trump

-Q

lel

this

Don't forget to trust sessions

Attached: 1551197774664.jpg (437x437, 22K)

Trust the plan. Trust Trump. Trust Sessions. Trust Q. Trust us. WWG1WGA.

Attached: E7DCD585-B540-42F8-9130-7616F1051C80.jpg (682x854, 164K)

Turkey and Israel don’t hate each other, are you trying to make people look like idiots?

Attached: 1527466171941.jpg (1244x2865, 783K)

Attached: 1551170677562.jpg (1842x2056, 2.14M)

Kushner, Bolton and fellow (dual citizen) travelers will have Trump sign presidential finding authorizing covert lethal force by Delta Force, et al to neutralize Bibi’s internal enemies.
It’s on!

Do you think MIGApedes even have room temp IQ?

Attached: CFB29F1C-6E53-4872-A95D-51188A406061.jpg (774x481, 114K)

You're right that pilpul is outdated...in Israel. Pilpul is still needed in gentile nations.

Take your meds, faggot.

> this stupid slide again
Take this to /x/
Sage

Why does my thread bother you?

Trust Abrams!
Venezuela is in Patriots Control!
Nicaragua Next!
Watch Border!

well gas him all the same

Based. But he won't get gassed, he'll get headshotted.

Easy on the meds, Kushnerbot.

Attached: 1551025131751.jpg (787x847, 90K)

No, OP. Jeff Bezos is the Antichrist. That's why Amazon is trying to monopolize the world's trade.

So youre going off of the left behind book series? Ok retard

No, my post implies that Christians are still on this earth when the Antichrist shows up.

Left Behind implies Antichrist comes after the rapture.

bump

I keep fucking saying let’s do an ancestry tree on kushkike but you niggernujews don’t want too.

How would we force him to do that?

He was mentioned in some conspiracy forum like twelve years ago and an user was claiming he was head of some illuminati group.
This is specifically interesting because nobody knew who tf Kushner was that long ago and this user was mentioning how he has massive influence.

web.archive.org/web/20171227124623/https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=46093

We can do it ourselves it’s easy

Sauce

That’s the 2nd apparently

Do you have the first interview thread, the one you posted is part 2 and doesn’t show everything.

Attached: jta.jpg (909x930, 70K)

Netanyahu is the ugliest fucking dude on the planet.

Rapture is not biblical

If he hasn't gone to this location in MD then no.

Money doesn’t work if we have ours backed by gold.

Ignore this kike shill.

MBS is the anti-christ

>Why would a jew betray its own people?
Jews are psychopaths (a result of centuries of inbreeding). They form sicial bonds only of convenience, and have loyalty only to themselves as individuals.

Thus in the Jewish psyche the entire notion of "betrayal" is not just expected, it's *demanded*.

This is the basis for the Israeli mantra "shitat matzliach" - meaning all that matters is whatever one can get away with.

Attached: Kushner is Satan.jpg (640x480, 42K)

*social

goddamn phoneposting

kek

trust the plan (trust!)
we are ONE (1.exe)
Israel is #1 ally [run.goyimtrick.exe]
everything is going accord to plan
M(i)GA!
-Q

>He was mentioned in some conspiracy forum like twelve years ago
David Icke forums. Thread was called "Head of The Illuminati".

forum.davidicke.com/printthread.php?t=46093

Albeit in the thread it's said Kushner is very powerful but not the head of the Illuminati, merely remarkably like the guy who is (though perhaps that's a misdirection to not be too direct about Kushner).

But that the then-unheard of Kushner was mentioned in those terms in 2008 at all is significant.

Attached: inhuman.jpg (860x484, 47K)

Does he have a Jew cap on or does his head permanently look like that?

Women don't care about looks, they care about power.

(Looks are simply a superficial form of power.)

That's just Kushner being himself.

Attached: 105221685-GettyImages-959824898.530x298.jpg (530x298, 16K)

Global Intimidation
Usa first
Let them in!
Incredible times
Bank audits coming
Lustful Democrats
Everything according to plan

-Q

What does the prophecy say about the Messiah or whatever the fuck they call him? I'm curious because even tho Ivanka converted you'd think in the eyes of a God she wouldn't be worthy, still a goyim. Or is converting good enough?

BUmp

Remember Jews do what they want and then pilpul their way to a justification for it afterwards.

This is how the weasel their way out of their own god's laws and feel proud of themselves for it (e.g., an eruv).

So Ivanka is selected for her role in bringing the Christian camp under the rule of the Zionists (as if they aren't already), and like how when the US+UK wanted war "the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy" by Bush and Bliar, for the Zionists the scripture is being fixed around the messiah policy.

Attached: Evil 2.jpg (638x450, 55K)

God will win. Pic related

Attached: E303A832-B87F-4628-B496-6420E6B67012.jpg (200x394, 17K)

Note how even though he's done nothing the MSM continues to present Kushner as an all-powerful world leader.

(((They))) are fabricating the myth of "Jared Kushner, Global Statesman" as we watch.

Attached: Kushner - NBC.jpg (614x505, 87K)

bump

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/rapture-bible-verses/

Revelation 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

OK...serious here. I was in Stull Cemetery outside Lawrence, Kansas a few years back during the spring equinox. I was by the ruins of the old 19th century church. There’s only one reason to be there then and you attempt it at great risk and certain jail time and major fine if you’re caught. At the precise moment of the spring equinox...I mean the precise moment...a glow became to bright to look at from the center of the ruins of the old church. It disappeared quickly and when it did, a man in a dark suit was there with a smile on his face. He looked at me and nodded in affirmation. I didn’t know who he was, well actually I did have an idea but couldn’t accept it imedietly. I turned around to see if anyone was behind me he might have been nodding at and when I turned back around he was gone. My wife took her clothes off and said, “FUCK ME RIGHT HERE!”,,.I did.

The first time I saw Jared I knew it was him who I saw in Stull Cemetery (google it anons)...I swear this is a true story. I even posted a video of Stull Cemetery that day on YouTube. I’m not shitting you...it was Jared Kushner. The TV series, “Supernatural” did a show on Stull. The stories are true. I know.

>the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth
This apocalypse is what Kushner and his fellow Lubavitchers are working to bring forth.

>tfw it might actually happen in our lifetime.

The apocalypse will happen in your lifetime. In roughly 27 years when the sun novas. Deal with it faggot.