This should be the future of Europe - an industrial powerhouse with extreme perfomance in the fields of culture as well...

This should be the future of Europe - an industrial powerhouse with extreme perfomance in the fields of culture as well as science - historically as well as in the future. It is time to leave petty differences behind and unite all germanic tribes of Europe.

Attached: 1540939892325.png (1053x761, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vfkfuc.zip
a.cockfile.com/msIeUy.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope
We have shown we can't be trusted with any control in Europe
Also German is an ugly language. Literally what are you getting out of this?

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

they're running out of oil, releasing the funds from their oil savings would create immense inflation, they need a big daddy to sort them out

I personally love this idea even if Anglo's not included.

Why did you vote for brexit if you think Germans run shit well
Come on you know we are cancer
you the most out of all of Europe

A military sphere of influence capable of withstanding pressure and influence from foreign powers. I am shit scared of the Chinese and I want 0 to do with the Amis. This is the biggest, relevant form of European Union that could work.

meant for

>I am shit scared of the Chinese and I want 0 to do with the Amis
We would let in both

looks beautiful

Why do you hate yourself and your nation kraut?

Not of we get our shit together and uncuck ourselves. But I suppose that is the most unrealistic aspect of this discussion

Attached: 1549398698923.jpg (350x466, 22K)

Why is Britain not included given that we are a Germanic people who speak a Germanic language?

Fuck off larper, Hitler made it impossible for any type of nationalism for generations while culling off millions of the best blood lines in Europe.

Based and red pilled.

Attached: hitlersalutegifw.gif (260x242, 625K)

It should seriously be debated whether Englisch is a Germanic language or not, but on paper it is. There is a serious lack of harmony when it comes to the English compared to the other germanic countries in terms of culture, habits and customs. I feel at home also in Germany because the values, ways of thinking and way of acting is - for the most part - very similar to that I am used to. That is in no way the case with England. Apart from that, having both England and Germany there would make English the main language (over my dead body) and introduce a constant power struggle between German speaking parts and English speaking parts. It would simply disturbe the harmony that would actually allow this union to function properly.

Attached: 1549230697198.jpg (700x767, 139K)

theyre already working on federalisation of Europe and its not working out. Europe Union will fall soon

>It should seriously be debated whether Englisch is a Germanic language or not, but on paper it is.
The skeleton of English is Germanic, and the most closely related language to English is Frisian and then Dutch. Of course, the vocabulary is more Latin than Germanic but that is down on the list in terms of judging a language.

>There is a serious lack of harmony when it comes to the English compared to the other germanic countries in terms of culture, habits and customs.
Can you identify any? For one, the alcohol habits are all similar and distinguished from med countries. Germans certainly come across as rude to me. I cannot say that about Scandinavians though because of lack of experience in those countries.

>Why do you hate yourself and your nation kraut?
History, language, food and culture
All shit if you're german

decent beer though

Fellow Swedes!

Do your part to protect our homeland and wake people up!

Print lots of these and put up everywhere! Easy and effective! These flyers make people think! And they short-circuit the brains of leftists!

Full package with all high res variants in png format HERE: my.mixtape.moe/vfkfuc.zip

With the 8x variant you'll quickly print A LOT; 40 pages gives you 320!

Here is a screenshot of the content (zip extracted): a.cockfile.com/msIeUy.png

These flyers go up EVERY DAY throughout the whole nation!

Attached: sssssssssssss.png (7070x10000, 1.03M)

overrated

>Can you identify any?
Well of course the differences are smaller than say with meds or frenchies or whatever. But it's the relationship between people, between people and authorities. I will admit it is hard to explain when asked straight up, but I can say that I always feel like a stranger in England even though I speak English well. I don't understand how to act or behave, and it all comes unnatural to me.

This vs China could be a fun way to spend the 21st century desu

>german is an ugly language

why you think so? the orthography makes it a little wonky but it's basically french in reverse, sounds so

>Draws Pakistan + Iceland
user, I...

It seems very cold and scientific compared to the other european languages
And the harshness is a pathetic harshness unlike slavic languages which are a more manly harshness
Hope this makes sense

>I always feel like a stranger in England
Good.
But it's a bit odd. Deep England has upheld more Germanicness than Germany has. Myths, literature, names of gods, heroes, runic script, and so forth.

Attached: anglo saxon rune ring 2.jpg (400x266, 42K)

Sieg heil. I'm in. Just gotta kill all the non whites here first

Attached: 449.gif (607x609, 762K)

>It seems very cold and scientific compared to the other european languages
That is very true though. I love German, I think it is beautiful in it's own way but it sounds kind of robotic. As if someone sat at a desk and wrote down rules for a language and then the next day it was spoken by 100 million people.

Not just in the Netherlands, friends

Germans are the master race and German is a beautiful language

>As if someone sat at a desk and wrote down rules for a language and then the next day it was spoken by 100 million people.
That's not so far from the truth. Standard German is a rather cobbled together thing from the eighteen-hundreds. A fine thing nonetheless. Much the same is true for most national languages. They are literary standards.

Norwegian, however, is a bit odd in this, that is to say, you're still arguing about it.

>kind of robotic
Yes. Exactly
t. Südtirol

fuck all of you lmao just try and take sudetenland like lmao I will fucking gas you again

Holy shit,it's the self hating kraut. Your finally back?

I never left

Wow I haven't been around a lot lately on Pol and last time I was regularly here you weren't. I just wanted to say that Aldo I don't necessarily hate Germany I am a big fan of you,high quality constant banter,good arguments and your a funny interesting person. Kind of mysterious in a way since I don't know a lot about your past(do you like videogames, height Trivia but also in depth).

Your absolutely tireless my man,a BIG hug for you.

That is weird and kind I guess. I just truly want Jow Forums to hate Germans so it shouldn't be about me but about the message. But I often do get asked personal question and people come up with nicknames for me.
Since you are nice I answer the video game question. One of my favorite games is God Hand and right now I am replaying the Devil May Cry Series in preparation for DMC5
Do with that information what you want.

what you posted is pretty much the EU: German LARP edition

Are you retarded?

>That is weird and kind I guess. I just truly want Jow Forums to hate Germans so it shouldn't be about me but about the message.

Yes exactly, I don't agree necessarily but you are a man following his own path and are tireless. You hate Germany and want everybody else to hate Germany, non stop always on the fight.

>But I often do get asked personal question and people come up with nicknames for me.

Your very entertaining

>Since you are nice I answer the video game question. One of my favorite games is God Hand and right now I am replaying the Devil May Cry Series in preparation for DMC5
Do with that information what you want.

Thats cool,I just like to see you post here,please don't stop. You almost have become like an easter egg that I to go looking to see if I find you,when I do its always cool. And you don't even wear a trip so its especially more fun,your absolute hatred of Germany is very inspiring and melodramatic.

I wish you the best. Cheers m8