HAPPENING - NORTH KOREA REVOLUTION IMMINENT

>In 2017, Kim Jong-Un killed his half-brother with VX nerve gas
>His half-brother had no political aspirations, but the man's son did
>Shortly after, a group calling itself Cheollima Civil Defense released a video of the man in a white room
>In this video, he states that his father has just been killed, shows his passport, and hopes that "things will get better soon"

LINK youtube.com/watch?v=48sn4gXKzO4

FOUR HOURS AGO, THE GROUP DECLARED A PROVISIONAL GOVERNMENT

cheollimacivildefense.org/post/2019-2-28_자유조선을위한선언문_63626/

Tl;dr, Kim's half-nephew, a man with political aspirations and wants reunification, was disappeared by Korean resistance fighters, who have just hours ago declared a provisional government.

Attached: happ.jpg (1199x637, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/L93KKkTv
theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/27/spain-police-investigate-apparent-break-in-north-korean-embassy-madrid
koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2019/01/103_262641.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VtyTeRXB_KM
apunked.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/north-korea-cheonan-false-flag/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stakhanovite_movement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anybody has that picture of a white girl on a train looking up to the camera while holding her phone?

Thanks

Praying for this to not be fake and gay

Kek they are freaking out cause trump is a worthless piece of shit hahahahagahaagagahaghaha

Wait a second. This is serious glow nigger shit. They are going to trick Kim into thinking hes about to get fucked to push him.

>the retard fails at negotiations
>will try to get glowies to change regime
Master negotiator

no no no NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO
DON'T FUCK WITH BEST KOREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyone clicked on that link
Seems shady af

I'm on 16 levels of conspiracy. Fact-check this shit for yourselves

>US pays NK $22 mil to dig up suspected crash sites
>NK returns obviously tortured, elderly and tampered-with remains
>One skull was caved in, held together with glue
>Another skeleton had anatomical markings on it, it was a medical display recently
>A group in South Korea in 2015 began talking about US POWs (this goes so deep I doubt most Anons will find it)
>In 1996, a man named Oh Young Nam defected and said 30 US POWs were alive in Mandal-Ri, north of Pyongyang

How likely is it that Trump got absolutely assblasted at the fact that we had live POWs for decades, and decided to fuck Kim?

I did it's in chink

Even if its true China isn't gonna let him get anywhere near the Nork throne.

here user pastebin.com/L93KKkTv

>spirit the would-be head dude out of the country
>have a military coup while Daddy Kim is away

>>the retard fails at negotiations
>>will try to get glowies to change regime
>Master negotiator

So you think this is.... bad for Trump?
>leverage is bad

>We declare the establishment of free shipbuilding.

Wtf is translating to shipbuilding?

How long before Kim returns? Trains aren't THAT slow.

>glowies fucking with a nuclear capable country
Seoul will disappear by the end of next week.

He played it perfectly. Trump got tired of his shit and did it the American way.

You mean for once glowniggers might do something useful and/or effective? Cannot be true.

Yea, it’s just all box and stick writing.

Trump can now say. At least America finally tried to find a non military solution. After all these years of silence.
What happens next when all diplomatic options have been exhausted?

Interesting to say the least

I translated it and put it in this pastebin

Fucking Deep State!!
They want World War!!
They want to kill Babies!!
Based and Bumped.

Attached: alexjonescrying856.jpg (350x263, 11K)

They literally have a translation underneath the Korean text lol

Bimp

kek oh well

Nah Kim's got that shit locked down unless CIA coup?

Yeah my question is how is this revolution supposed to spread?

The fuck you mean retard, reports say Kim ran out because he can’t understand American calculations.

>shit like this happens right after the talks fail
Will you mutts finally fuck off and leave everyone alone? Truly the cancer of humanity

Attached: 1533442575618.jpg (591x1024, 136K)

>make a mental note to himself

when a black rectangle appears over their mouth it means theyre lying yankee zionist sons of bitches shilling their asses off.

Go get raped by Russia again fuckin Turk

Glowniggers have run NK for decades

>Kim
>Grew up in the west
>Lonely
>Can't trust anyone
>Have to worry about coups
>Just want to play vidya and have friends
>Only person crazy enough that will be your friend for pay is Dennis Rodman

I bet he's been looking for a way to get out without getting killed or put in prison for a long time

I rly hope Norks invade S korea and liberates it from yankee imperialism and occupation.

I bet all the yankee bastards there would pack their shit and haul ass out of there faster than in vietnam.

Attached: Vietnam fail.jpg (800x583, 342K)

Good point. I need to red pill my kids on this so they can say I called it when it is declassified

All i can see is the letters "LOL" glowing so fucking brightly, like say, flashy lights on a night time satellite photograph.
Someone is playing 33+7i dimensional chess.

>diaspora
It's not happening

>they're freaking out because- let me insert my heretical viewpoints

>free ship building
Is this like a transnational weirdness, or do they really mean ship ships?

Gonna post what it says on the website.

>DECLARATION FOR A FREE JOSEON - 03.01.2019

One hundred years ago on this day, our ancestors spoke into being a Korea independent and free, calling on their compatriots to rise and overthrow a system of wanton oppression and intolerable indignities. Risking their lives, they heralded a new era of enlightenment: one in which women and men were endowed with certain unalienable Rights, and a fair and just nation would protect and provide for the welfare and happiness of all Koreans, in harmony with the Peninsula’s neighbors.

This great task remains unfinished. On this very day tens of millions of our fellow Koreans remain enslaved by a depraved power, ruled by a corrupt few made wealthy by the toils of many, building its capacity for unimaginable destruction, presenting a smile and an open hand to the willfully blind who surmise that, with only the right words and tribute, such entrenched totalitarianism might be charmed into surrender.

We the People of Joseon, indict this immoral and illegitimate regime:

For the devastating starvation of millions, despite the ability to feed them;
For government-sponsored murder, torture, and imprisonment;
For overwhelming surveillance and thought-control;
For systemic rape, enslavement, and forced abortions;
For political assassinations and acts of terror around the world;
For the forced labor and stifled potential of our children;
For the enforced poverty of body, mind, and opportunity;
For the development and distribution of modern weapons of great destruction, shared and sold to others who would also use them towards cruel ends;
For even still a great many compounding iniquities.

Part 1

I hope this leads to nuclear war

So the interview was actually about Dennis Rodman?

For decades we hoped for rescue, while our families were held hostage. We watched powerful and wealthy nations ignore our pleas, and enrich and embolden our tormentors. We gazed at incredible feats of prosperity and developments to the south, hoping that with their rising strength they would remember their sisters and brothers left behind by history.

But liberation did not come.

Today, we hear the twin calls of both our ancestors and our descendants. Our spirits demand that we wait no longer. Do we not also deserve joy, dignity, education, health, and safety? We, too, claim liberty as our bounty. We hereby take into our own hands our destiny and duty.

“We have arisen now. Conscience is on our side, and truth guides our way. All of us, men and women, young and old, have firmly left behind the old nest of darkness and gloom and head for joyful resurrection together with the myriad living things. The spirits of thousands of generations of our ancestors protect us; the rising tide of world consciousness shall assist us. Once started, we shall surely succeed. With this hope we march forward.”

WE DECLARE ON THIS DAY the establishment of Free Joseon, a provisional government preparing the foundations for a future nation built upon respect for principles of human rights and humanitarianism, holding sacred a manifest dignity for every woman, man, and child.

We declare this entity the sole legitimate representative of the Korean people of the north.

We rise against the criminal incumbents of the north, who have perpetuated vast crimes against humanity for decades. We dedicate ourselves completely to the abolition of this great evil, a stain on the very soul of humanity.

We oppose, confront, and will defeat those who subjugate our people, until the day that light is truly restored to Pyongyang.

To our compatriots still in chains, physically or spiritually: We are coming. We will break every yoke.

Part 2

>has an Aussie accent
Shit always triggers me

Funny how this happens around when Trump was meeting with Kim.

Attached: 3811BB6E-9263-4C6C-96D5-59EAA97F82FD.jpg (572x303, 26K)

To those within the system who hear this declaration: We call on you to defy your oppressors. Challenge them openly or resist them quietly. Many of you are both perpetrators and victims. We must together throw our bodies to destroy this wretched machine that has consumed us and now seeks to consume our children. Your complicity in the system was perhaps irresistible but now, and only now, is your chance to redeem your nation and name. You are absolved of all allegiance to this corrupt throne, to this absurd cult, to this extraordinary mass shackling of human ingenuity and tenacity. We will not be victims but victors.

To those of like-mind and like-spirit among our diaspora: We call upon you to join our revolution. Thousands of years of history, the sacrifices of your ancestors, and the shared heritage of tens of millions of your compatriots summon you to take your place. Each Korean born free might have been born a slave if chance had not intervened. For why might the triumphs, strengths, and talents, gifted to you by fate, or bartered for by sacrifice, be imbued in you if not for such a time as this?

Part 3

To those who would continue to legitimize and empower this regime: History will remember where you stood when you were offered this choice.

To those nations who bear the scars of prior dictatorship and oppression: We ask you to stand in solidarity with us. For our freedom and yours.

And to those friends of our cause around the world: If you did not know of our sufferings before, today you do. If you did not know how you might have helped, today you know. And if you were never asked to fight with us, today we ask you to fight with us for humanity.

We will not permit still another generation of our beloved children to be born into darkness.
Joseon must and shall be free. Arise! Arise, ye who refuse to be slaves!

We reject the chains of our historic unrequited grief, declare henceforth a new era in our history, and prepare the way for a New Joseon. We therefore proclaim the birth of our revolution and our intentions towards building a more just and equal society, as truest expressions of the shared affections of our people.

For a free Joseon!

Part 4 Final

Do you have a single fact to back that up.

Attached: 1543580462040.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Fun fact: Their declaration was filmed where Korea was declared independent.

This will be 100 years ago tomorrow, and I guarantee both countries are going to puff their chest out.

Attached: oh young nam.png (1130x444, 260K)

What would be the purpose of holding POW's for 40+ years though? Why not just execute them at that point? After 40 years of captivity theyre much more a liability than a bargaining chip.

>Wtf is translating to shipbuilding?
Might be literal. It's probably an execution offense to build a boat that isn't state approved.

So in 20 years after BTFOing the north? And then leaving after it was deemed an infinite war?

They were initially kept as a safeguard against invasion, and then just because executing them would be too cruel. I think they've always been in a tug-of-war over whether to return them, there was talk in the 1980s with Bo Gritz

>asking for facts about the most reclusive country in the world

Anything you get out of there is rumor or propaganda

something is going on

theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/27/spain-police-investigate-apparent-break-in-north-korean-embassy-madrid

Attached: 1547059520851.jpg (700x942, 174K)

They also need to deal with the Sork witch cult for this to work.

They wouldn’t recognize America

What could have been of value?

To breed mixed race spies

Oh shit, look at his digits, then look at your time.

FAKE NEWS

>Trump flops
>hey guys forget about that muh youtube NSA bot account revolution!!!!

Can you niggers be any more obvious?

Teкa e бpaт, и ББ e eвpйeн, и ЦB ЦB, бpaтя гaлeви

koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2019/01/103_262641.html

Fuck off mossad jewish parasite.

>VX-gas

Attached: Kim_Jong_Un_VX_Nerve_Agents.jpg (962x574, 135K)

Original?

>Kim, you have to get rid of burger missiles, ok at least mcdouble but we cant go lower than that

fixed faggot

Attached: the truth.jpg (589x1005, 193K)

Kek

>Cheollima, literally "thousand-mile horse") is a mythical winged horse that originates from the Chinese classics and is commonly portrayed in East Asian mythology. This winged horse is said to be too swift and elegant to be mounted (by any mortal man).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VtyTeRXB_KM

Unbeatable WPK(Workers' Party of Korea) begun a new era
Let the whole world know the spirit of Chollima
Get on the Chollima and let's go, go faster
Let's move the 7-year plan earlier and earlier
ehey eyatsa eyatsa! I can see the hill of communism...

Israel implicated in South Korean ship attack

apunked.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/north-korea-cheonan-false-flag/

Attached: 2uubpb-1.jpg (500x731, 87K)

Cholima movement was a NK version of Stakhanovite movement.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stakhanovite_movement

That's exactly what he's looking for. His ass has got heat on it like we couldn't imagine.
His own people have a lot reason to kill him.
His own generals might kill him if they think they could take power from him.
The south koreans probably have a dozen different plans for whacking him if they could get away with it.
The US would bomb his ass if we could get away with it.

South Korea is doing this. South Korea does not want an end to the Korean War.

Just having meetings is much better than the status quo. We aren't even bickering about the height of the chairs and table and shit. Real actual meetings.

This was has been going on for over 60 years, it's the longest war in modern history. People pretending that this meeting would suddenly magically end the war and bring about peaceful consensual reunification are deluded.

Trump and Kim are making progress even if nothing concrete comes from these meetings. It's setting the stage for more meaningful ongoing negotiations.

The Deep State sure as hell doesn't want a peacefully reunified Korea with the north's conventional and nuclear power and the south's economic might. It would become a superpower overnight.

Japan doesn't want reunification either. I've been watching NHK and their tone on these meetings is intentionally blackpilling.

Sure seems that way. This past week or 2 has been nuts.

fake & gay

Are you saying it would be wise to stage a coup attempt during a time where the govt has little to nothing worth focusing on?

If that was actually true I'd only be surprised for about a half second.
Dammit Jow Forums

When I saw Wolf Blitzer broadcasting from Pyongyang he had a mannerism about himself like he was reporting from Auschwitz.

Found it

Attached: 1550582211659m.jpg (1024x794, 132K)

I don't think people in the West understand the East at all. I was reading about the negotiations with the Viet Cong in Paris.

In the West we have tradition of suing for peace, hammering out the terms and ending the war. Our negotiators were staying at some fancy hotel. The Viet Cong bought houses and settled in for years of talks.

(((half-nephew)))
In the dark he looks like korean Guaido

Attached: 1534087180311.jpg (288x288, 29K)

Linebacker II was late by years

saved me the trouble. accurate and true

Attached: 1550499032941.gif (1345x986, 407K)

They have two completely separate and incompatible institutions. Total unification doesn't look realistic, but a practical alliance of some sorts might be.

Moar
Thicc blond godness
I cum

Here ya go
I cropped out some other girl who got in the way for you

Attached: 4E49DD6A-35E6-4C9C-AAA4-D49068687F16.jpg (368x646, 256K)

So someone formed a "government in exile". That literally means nothing.

I'm actually surprised there wasn't a coup while Kim was out of the country. I bet a lot of high ranking old guard Norks are against denuclearisation and closer economic ties with the West.

>this goes so deep I doubt most Anons will find it)
They did the same thing in Vietnam. Dozens of men abandoned with silent consent of the senior command staff and let to rot for decades. A few special forces units know the truth and their commanders are furious, but there’s nothing they can do.

The superpowers are pulling out all the stops to get their Orwellian war going

Attached: 1549109770195.jpg (404x462, 16K)

calm down meme flag mohammed

It does. The plan to bring NK to heel diplomatically at the summit fails, few hours later legitimate NorthKorean leader proclaims provisional government. Most likely CIA have had Kims half nephew waiting in the wings ready to make the decleration as a contingency plan if Kim refutes summit agreements which is what just happened.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kim was poisoned with a slow releasing poison at the summit and will die in the next few days

>Enter legitimate ruler Kims nephew who just declared provisional government.

Bottom line. America is 100% behind this