Attached: pol btfo.png (971x655, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ip0I_9qIEuw
dogsnaturallymagazine.com/genetic-dog-diseases-in-purebreds-and-mixed-breeds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ip0I_9qIEuw

the force is strong with them

Attached: 1.jpg (660x384, 72K)

As a vet I've noticed mixed breed dogs are almost always healthier and less disease prone than pure pedigree breeds, so it's no surprise humans like to mix their genes as that would presumably also produce healthier children.

The trans... people.... said specifically they don't want to pick a caucasian even if he were "perfect in every other way"

I wonder who is behind this.

her only chance for a child is sperm donor. That alone says a lot.

lol nigger detected

Humans are dogs

How can w*iteoids compete?

Attached: bbc-isn-amp-039-t-just-the-name-of-my-primary-school-when-i-was-a-kid_o_6793721.jpg (758x738, 55K)

Lmao dude you aren't creating a mixed breed of horse your creating a fucking mule

Lasted 50 seconds. Now I want to burn people again. Thank you OP...

We share 84% of our genetic code with dogs.

>all whites hideous

i wonder whos behind this?

Attached: e71.png (600x635, 52K)

Imagine the level of regret in 15 years.

oh, in that case let's go to species

Attached: species.jpg (618x806, 170K)

All whites are lanky or obese manlets.
Other races are taller and less unattractive.
The blacks are tall and muscular.

Gee I wonder why no one would choose white fat over black Chad.

Attached: 1551031006573.jpg (425x422, 34K)

Attached: 1490755773717.png (889x613, 600K)

Yes, they feel like they’re with an animal.

It’s relatively easy to pay actors to push one’s agenda, especially if you pay well.

Fyi, actual science is deep into what race cucked what other race 30.000 years ago.

Where are the decent looking white guys? Why is every black guy Fit and tall? They don't look like your average niggers you see everyday.

They totally stacked the deck against the whites. They picked the nerdiest/lankiest dudes versus some above average black guys.

I believe the Cut is from Seattle, plenty of non beta white Chads here (surprisingly)

Attached: pt cruza.jpg (557x557, 29K)

Attached: nigger dont know what it is either.jpg (657x540, 49K)

>a proud single mom
>those comments
Yikes. This country really needs Yellowstone to blow up.

I've heard a female claim that the child's intelligence comes from the mother. Absolutely asinine, but I wonder how wide-spread this myth is, and if it explains women not seeing a problem with breeding more niggers

That's just objectively untrue.

>Tallest race on average
>Strongest race
>Most attractive race
And all the whitoids they picked where short, ugly, and either lanky with no muscle or obese. Even the fucking chink was taller than the whites. What a joke video, obvious propaganda.

(((I wonder who was behind this)))

>"pure pedigree breeds"
> pure
> pedigree
Fake vet, fuck off.

dogsnaturallymagazine.com/genetic-dog-diseases-in-purebreds-and-mixed-breeds/
>The study showed that the theory of purebred dogs being more susceptible to disease doesn’t really hold up.

>#3
Why the fuck did they throw that fat blob of shit into the mix. Oh wait, I know (((why))).

Humans only need to be third cousins to have completely vigorous young
Any further and the survival rate actually decreases

This is how it works:

Dominant genes have more selection pressure applied to them, since they are more often expressed. Thus filtering out bad dominant genes happens very quickly, filtering out bad recessive genes takes much longer.

There is literally nothing wrong with recessives, the only problem is they often are poorly optimized, since they are hidden away from selection pressures. A population evolving over a long period of time will lose most of their harmful recessives.

The reality is that even a population as small as 2000 people (the size of a typical tribe) is safe from inbreeding. Much less a population of 10's of millions.

Dog breeds are different, because they were created by selective breeding in a very short period of time, literally only a few hundred years. So they are absolutely full of harmful recessives and other problems that haven't been ironed out

You are essentially trying to argue that breeding a race horse with a plow horse will create a faster race horse

As a vet you should realise pedigree dogs are interbred within the same family to keep its distinct breed. Humans generally dont fuck their brothers and sisters.

>lol they all picked the niggers
I would aswell look at those fucking soiboi low t cucks
I bet half of the incels on pol look like that and the other half is morbidly obese and they are still wondering why they are getting laid but i guess its the womens fault for wanting a masculine man

They picked the Whiteoid trash to represent Whites, WTF. If Chad Thundercock was there, bitches would be all over him instead
They didn't chiose the niggers, they settled

Attached: 9f5.jpg (800x450, 62K)

lol... but still why pick bestiality though?

they purposely didn't include a white chad, cause they wanted girls to pick the nogs

Attached: chad-white-9.jpg (300x300, 9K)

You have to find the sweet spot between hybrid vigor and out breeding depression. Asians are far yet near enough for hybrid vigor, blacks are too far away for hybrid vigor.

Yes but the dogs almost always choose other dogs, niggers are not humans. It’s beastality at best.

that "sweet spot" is literally your 4th cousin

Back in reality that is not how it goes, retard.

I do have an exception with this sentiment thou. Bitches sohuld not have access to best sperm for free. They dont even make sandwiches, what gives them the right to get 6 foot 6 inches trunk-man with 200 IQ?

>power to the girls
>doesn't get either

What? If you mix a lab with a pit bull, you get a Lab that bites people and is many time more deadly than pit bulls. Veterinarians call it "Mad Biting Disease"

I don't think you really know about breeding dogs, do you...

If you cant make one of these give it up.

Attached: 550_101529473.jpg (550x611, 70K)

nice bait

and 50% with bananas, dumb faggot

Why are you people so fucking stupid? The youtube vid is obviously false and you can actually use google to look up facts about whatever the faggot OP lies about this time.

In real life they most of the time they choose the typical white, light colored eye and tall guy.
Most of the donor kid are like that.

I'd rather raise a gorilla than a fucking fag

Not true though. If you leave out some completely retarded "fashion breeds" most pure breed dogs are healthier and sometimes WAY smarter.

A pure breed dog mixing with a mutt-dog will almost always result in a reduced IQ.

Unironically this

kill yourself already. make the world a better place.

This is the story:
5% of white women want black dick
90% of non white women want white dick

FACT

Captain sweden rolls in to save the day

lol found the cuck

Not only that, purebred collies,shepherds and retrievers are typically very bright and vigorous. In fact its really only the small breeds bred for looks alone that have a lot of issues. For a companion to wander the wastes with you couldn't ask for a better dog than an aussie shepherd.

This is why me and my cousins only sleep with each other.

>90%

Way too low. Closer to 99%

> That one boomer in the crowd.

FACT: this video shows contrary to your argument

You’re not a vet because if you were you would know that hybrid vigor in intensively selectively bred species like farming crops and pedigree breeds of dogs occurs because selectively breeding so intensely for a narrow number of traits tends to cause deleterious alleles to also be passed on which get expressed when the organism has two copies of that allele.
Breeding two intensively bred breeds or strains therefore causes the offspring to have only one copy of those unhealthy alleles and so can be fitter.

This of course would not apply to races of humans because the gene pools races of humans are vast in comparison to pedigree dogs because we have never undergone intensive selective breeding for a tiny number of traits.

Mixed race humans in fact are more likely to have certain diseases and mental illness.

Are you mentally handicapped or why do all of your posts start with 'lol'

Everybody can see what you wrote, you actually retarded fucking faggot. I'll say it again: kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Too bad we don't have enough Whites in the world, and it makes it even worse when Wimpy Whiteoid Soibois are polluting the genepool. Anyone that wears "Power to the Girls" logo with pride needs to be euthanized

Changing your flag doesn't change your ID and youtube videos aren't proof of anything, retard. How fucking dumb are you?

lol triggered german cuck

lol is that the bitch from that video where all the men sat in a circle around her feet and texted her, leaving one by one as her roast beef flaps slapped them out of the competition?

lol what if i feel like roleplaying a pirate?

They will pick the hooga boogas because "murica yeah!" and BBC. Then the child is dumb and is lost to automation.

This

Throughout the entire series I don't think there is a single masculine white man. I'm, sure it's all a huge coincidence.

kek

Sounds like something a pea-brained retard like you would do.

lol... ass-hurt much? :)

much triggered cuck xD

>u mad
very original, retard. i'm sure you have a bright future ahead of you.

lol ass hurt xD

because white men are inferior to blacks

White "men".

Much asshurt i sense in you.
Cry like a bitch you should XD

A nigger baby is the best way to keep a nigger away from you.

Jiggaboos run for the hills and never come back when they see one of these.

Attached: 405092_10151264542951907_716636124_n.jpg (480x320, 22K)

looks like i was right. live and die poor like you deserve.

lol ass-hurt swedecuck

Attached: 14132542.jpg (440x571, 39K)

In essence, this is just lazy thinking. It's incredibly more complex than that. Everyone knows what inbreeding is. For instance, a father and daughter having a child. This may result in deleterious recessive mutations, such as webbed feet etc. There are some African tribes that practice inbreeding and they exhibit these extreme mutations. For these people, inbred people, outbreeding will improve the health of their child. BUT, outbreeding does not mean interracial. There is plenty of genetic diversity in Africans, Europeans, Asians, to not have to worry about this. Exception maybe being Iceland and some other small population countries. So what does this mean? It means that for someone of healthy genetic stock, someone who is not inbred, they do not necessarily benefit from extreme outbreeding. For example, Michael Phelps won't benefit from breeding with Australian Aborigines, because of the genetic distance it's known as "outbreeding depression". TLDR Outbreeding and inbreeding can both be bad.

Dogs and humans aren't the same. That's like taking two grossly inbred humans from different lineages then acting surprised when they have slightly healthier children

the deck is clearly stacked... gawd people are dumb

>implying this channel isn't 100% propaganda and wasn't designed to demoralize etc.

>we need white guys
>grab a bunch of autistic neets
>dress the one moderately attractive one in a cringey sweater
>fill the rest of your roster with poc who clearly spend some time at the gym and dress them normally
HMMMM I WONDER WHO THE GIRLS WILL PICK MMMMMMMINSECURE MUCH WHITE BOIS?

>lol they all picked the niggers.

anything is possible in america

Attached: 1513265108971.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

/thread

They would always pick the best looking by face, height, frame for this shit.

>FACT
Says who?

Now THIS, this is how you cast bait baby!

retards

99 PERCENT OF CHOSEN SPERM DONERS ARE TALL WHITE EUROS

is that idris elba at the right?

You can see the shame on the white mens faces, why is that??

Bingo, shoulda been first post. It was staged as race mixing propaganda by including tall athletic black men but not tall athletic white men.

You cant deny that in general the darker races posses more manly physical attributes, asians and whites mature alot later in life and posses alot of feminine features, thats what make their women so attractive

because they know a black child is the best way to keep black males away from them in the future