Masks fell down?

An influential Polish politician and intellectual (who is in fact a jew) just threatened on his twitter account that if current Polish government tries to change strategic vectors of Poland's foreign policy to make it less pro-American and less pro-Israel, it will be destroyed by Israel and the USA.

twitter.com/janhartman1/status/1096866234044424192

Jan Marek Hartman (born 18 March 1967[1]) is a Jewish-Polish philosopher and bioethicist, humanities professor, writer, publicist, academic and politician.

He is the son of mathematics professor Stanisław Hartman [pl] and a great-great grandson of rabbi Izaak Kramsztyk.[2][3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Hartman_(philosopher)

Attached: hartman.png (1890x879, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBUyoeYk4i8
youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc
youtube.com/watch?v=uO1DBvOd2_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1546378544870.jpg (708x515, 34K)

He's throwing "America" in there for shock effect. In both cases, he just means Jews. He's threatening Poland if they move away from Jewish control.

You know what to do pol bro anons.

Call us when It's getting out of hand again. The keys of the camp must still be under the floormat.

It's time.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (968x1000, 47K)

Ting
youtube.com/watch?v=BBUyoeYk4i8

Tang
youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc

WallaWallaBingBang
youtube.com/watch?v=uO1DBvOd2_A

Poles are going to proudly slurp that jewish cock better than any1

So why don't you fags arrest him?

They've been trying this with Poland for centuries. They always try to make themselves look more relevant than they are.

Bump.

He is just making fun of Polish antisemitism, i guess. Hartman is an intelligent guy, but unfortunately also a commie.

>An influential Polish politician and intellectual

>hartman
>influential

postujcie najlepsze xD

op is literally a faggot.

hartman is not influential. People know more or less who he is but he has close to zero political or intellectual influence. He also did not say Poland will be destroyed.

He is influential in his self-jerking mutual admiration society ;)

Stop using meme flag, Polish scum.

How is this possible? I thought all of Polands Jews were killed in the holocaust?

jest kojarzony z palikotem, incestem i paroma przypałami. Mało kto go bierze na poważnie

>I thought all of Polands Jews were killed in the holocaust?

Because it is true. We have no Polish Jews anymore. Zero of them. Those who survived the Holocaust emigrated from Poland or became "Jewish Poles" such as Hartman, and they don't count as jews during census because they present themselves as Poles.

But they are not poles, but really jews.

A Pole is everybody who claims to be one.

b a s e d

does the first retweet say
>yo janek change your clothes you just shat yourself
kek