Why is this cringey bluepilled normie beloved by Jow Forums while redpilled ecelebs are mocked and despised?

Why is this cringey bluepilled normie beloved by Jow Forums while redpilled ecelebs are mocked and despised?

Attached: maxresdefault (34).jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag
youtube.com/watch?v=tN8a8F2Ljxs
youtube.com/watch?v=sbuTidsGYpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all e-celebs are cringe

Pewds names the Jew
unlike Juden Peterson

Sargon of Akkad is literally a Cuckold.
While Ben Shapiro is literally a Jew.

He literally does not name the Jew, like ever.
He once said ‘Juden’ when he got jumpscared in resident evil 2 though. And that ‘death to jews’ thing with fiver was just to see if the Indian boys would actually write that but that’s it

he clearly browses Jow Forums, in fact he is in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag

I don’t think he wants to be associated with Jow Forums

because he cares about his career more

youtube.com/watch?v=tN8a8F2Ljxs

I like him because he seems like a cool enough guy and I wanna fuck his Italian bitch.

>he doesnt know

He’s vey charming. Don’t you just get lost in those baby blues?

His content isnt even that good. Its semi pretentious at best. He lost his touch after the my new car video and beast master 64. Hes been cornered and he cant recover.

PewDiePie is the last stand of implict White identity on youtube.

I didn’t see this one
SHEKELED
LMFAOOOO

beacuse he is trying to be an advertiser friendly sam hyde/flithy frank

fuck off t-series

Who cares stupid his reach is 87m he can be white pilling children at an unstoppable rate. And he browses Jow Forums references Murdoch Murdoch and uses pol daily.
He even dropped the nigger word.

Dumb shitskin

we like pewds because once he obtained everything material in this world he became redpilled even though he hides his power level it's obvious to those in the know.

Attached: N.png (243x300, 69K)

+

Attached: C24J7iBWgAImGNx.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

I don't think it would be possible to remain totally bluepilled with the books he's read.

You should see his book review series.

Any human being that reads those books will start to part the curtain.

>redpilled ecelebs
Oh you mean like LE BASED PJW? Who never name the kikes?

Attached: right wing e-celebs who ignore the jews.png (718x804, 576K)

Attached: merchant meeting.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Hey Felix. I was watching live when you said S H E K E L E D. Funny shit.

Pewds is one of the last bastions of free speech, and it's important that we stand behind him.

If (((they))) can take down an independent content creator with such a reach like Felix, then no one is safe.

Gj felix

>redpilled ecelebs
who?

>cringey
fair
>normie
sort of
>bluepilled
nah, he's redpilled as fuck. He just doesn't want to go to far and ruin his career and life. Seems logical to me

>neet logic

he said that minorities were dirty and undesirable. granted he said that racist were a minority and that they were dirty and undesirable but that still means that minorities are dirty and undesirable

What i find weird about felix is that he can joke about Hitler and jews, but considered Trump jokes "too far". Trump was a meme-factory the first year and pewdiepie could have capitalized on it and made alot of zoomers pro-white, but he didnt.

I wonder why...

Attached: jason-ayyjqce-when-pewdiepie-since-did-you-become-a-fucking-7977482.png (500x478, 110K)

Anyone who uses the term "e-celebs" is a filthy communist tranny who will never be a woman.

Attached: leftypol.jpg (1200x1185, 165K)

are you rarted
e-celeb is a widely used term
>inb4 "anyone who disagrees with me is a tranny"
no

>redpilled
>invites Ben Shekelpiro to host meme review
he only cares about money, that's it

it started being thrown around a lot during /IBS/ because shills do not like Jow Forums ideas getting to normies
>he is in this thread
hi poods

>references Murdoch Murdoch
I'd like a link :3

t-gay bitch go poo in the street.

I’m pretty sure it’s Brad that actually posts here regularly and Felix is just a general Jow Forums user that is slightly redpilled but doesn’t want to ruin his career so he keeps a lid on it.

I like him

Are you fucking stupid? He just says that to avoid the truble that came along with naming the jew.
If you actually watched his videos you'd know how redpilled he actually is.
He constantly puts out small breadcrumbs.

He got thousands if not more to read books like "Culture of Critique", doesn't seem very bluepilled to me

>There are literal children browsing this website.

Ben Shapiro was actually a stepping stone for myself, idk about anyone else, and I know he's controlled op, but I think he might be fine for that.

He's not even pretending anymore.

>redpilled ecelebs
How much of a faggot are you?

Cause he's based and repilled.

Attached: Found pewdiepie.jpg (600x411, 35K)

>pewdiepie
>not redpilled
pick one faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=sbuTidsGYpU

Attached: 1467668385790.jpg (1280x1280, 1.43M)

He had some indian dudes hold up a sign that said "death to all Jews"
What fucking more do you want from him?
God damn...

OP never understand what's really going on.
It's doesn't matter if pewdiepie is blue or redpilled. He is edgy tho and that is a good thing. He has shitload of subs. That's what matters and what Jow Forums can push thru to those subs relating it to pewdiepie.
>look at me
>I'm the jew now

>youtube.com/watch?v=sbuTidsGYpU
blocked in your country. figures.

Cuz he makes you mad

Gabrielle Shrager: "Our story takes place before the birth of Jade in a multi-ethnic multi-cultural human society in a distant solar system."

Pewdiepie: "A multi-ethnic multi-cultural society. That's pretty cool.

Edgar: "But why is your country, Felix, such a crime ridden dystopia enslaved by corporations?
Wow what a weird coincidence!"

Pewdiepie: "Hey you racist piece of shit. How dare you!
God. I'm sorry about Edgar.
Racist fucking dog."

Cause Trump jokes were overused and tends to associate with leftists.

>beloved by Jow Forums
He is cringe as fuck, as are all e-celebs.

I'm slightly skeptical myself as to how redpilled he is. I've seen in many of his videos use pictures of Hitler for a few seconds in between cuts. He has also said a few times "Hitler was right!" but laughed it off. However, he never said he was joking. One game he referred to all enemies as Jews and Jew hybrids. Even designed his character to look like Hitler. But I remember a while ago when he supposedly visited Jow Forums in a thread and this happened.

Attached: 2msmkem7ok301.png (971x1391, 864K)

what matters in his situation is to carry the message into the audience. If you are pewds and you're still feeling an obligation to Europe do it again, you have shown that you can do it subliminally enough. Don't go on the jews only but outline differences between whites and blacks to make racemixing unattractive among normies.

t. struggling eceleb

Pewds is charming and by his own will embraced truths that most people shrug off and rationalize. All this while becoming successful financially, basically meme'ing his way through life and snagging a Med qt. It's remarkable. Based and redpilled even.

I'm not Pewdiepie but I've been called him in threads like three times now lol it's funny as fuck

How did the media miss this?

probably realized it wasn't strategically beneficial to keep attacking him
shekel is also still somewhat of an obscure meme and they might not want to draw normie attention to it

Even though you’re not pewdiepie you should tell him to do more vlog content. Seeing a functional white couple partaking in non degenerate activities and having you as a role model to look up to does more for your impressionable viewers than memes.

because we know he is running silent and deep and the jews have tried snuffing him out and failed to do...he is not a zionist just uses them to expose hegelianism

You seem to forget your place
Please leave and stay in Plebbit

I don't outright hate him, but his editing and style appeals to young kids. Makes it difficult to watch his videos. All the screaming, distorted ear raping nonsense, means the volume has to be low, but then you have trouble hearing what's being said. It's like a fucking rollercoaster of noise. It'd rather floss with a razor blade than sit through it.

He just complained about UK healthcare today

for himself? why wouldn't he just go private

He's so rich he just could get a supplementary private insurance or pay straight-up in cash. He is an idiot.