Brit/pol/ - teddy edition

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
mobile.twitter.com/UKNatPop
youtube.com/watch?v=c_fXMdP8Cuk
youtube.com/watch?v=1DxLoVKTD4Y
bmsunwheel.blogspot.com/?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=YKAgIYtaBAE
youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs
youtu.be/akr9T3TNLvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED

Attached: FUCK THE SYSTEM.png (220x220, 93K)

THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES HAVE BEEN A DISASTER FOR THE HUMAN RACE

virgins

Disaster how exactly? Short version pls.

PM Sargon when?

Attached: IMG_4028.png (398x600, 314K)

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (404x511, 173K)

Attached: 1550317181669.jpg (205x246, 7K)

I don't get it.

>Short version pls
>Links litteral 35,000 word document
ya savage ya

THAT IS SHORT YOU IRISH CUNT

somecunt up itt needs a right good crack in the knackers.

What do we reckon of this attempt to get UKIP to move left economically and rightwards socially, shifting away from Farage's Thatcherism and more towards a sort of traditional conservatism then lads?

mobile.twitter.com/UKNatPop

I saw some stats the other day that showed by far the biggest group of "politically homeless" people in this country weren't TIG socially liberal centrists but economically left social conservatives. Will UKIP have any luck herding those votes together? There are 5 million Labour leavers after all.

Attached: Dyez296UYAIvKGG.jpg (646x960, 49K)

I tend to believe if someone can't explain a topic in simple terms, they don't understand the topic.

fucking this

When I voted 'leave' I did so knowing it would lead to an increase in non-EU migrants.

I was fine with this - Britain was lost long before the 2016 vote. The downfall began way back in 1948 when HMS Windrush brought 600 nogs to our isles. Brits were never asked if they were fine with this.

What followed was millions more non-EU immigrants coming to the UK both before and during our membership of the EU.

Voting to leave was about principles and trying to end the control by EU bureaucrats. As we've seen today, Brexit will act as accelerator for Britain's demographic downfall.

We should welcome that.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 45K)

Attached: consquence of the industrial revolution.jpg (2976x3968, 2.41M)

yeah
but

That just your opinion man

Celestial Emissary? That you?

Anyone else unironically centrist? I've come to the conclusion that I actually support a good number of centrist policies (e.g. mixed economy, controlled immigration), I just hate all of the warhawk neoliberal """centrist"""" politicians we actually have in the country

no more centrism please

>Brexit will act as accelerator for Britain's demographic downfall, and that's a good thing - Linda Hamilton thegaurdian.co.uk

Nope

Attached: IMG_20180713_133523_251.jpg (1031x1031, 252K)

Hopefully the realisation that Brexit changes very little and Britain will get even darker as Commonwealthers pour in at an even greater rate will redpill a few more whites.

We need the balance of power to shift even more rapidly and witness "the brown man have the whip hand over the white man" as Enoch Powell so presciently predicted.

We are close to that now, certainly within a generation. Let them all come flooding in post-Brexit.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c_fXMdP8Cuk

fb / Nomada7008

Attached: firefox_9lYp446yUB.png (872x1263, 1.29M)

left and right are meaningless, centerism is even more meaningless

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.02.28-19-19-57.png (629x293, 50K)

Tech bad, living in shed pipebombing uni lecturers good.

I'm centrist. Sort of a vague term though.

Did anyone work out what the symbol meant?

Attached: 3.png (436x361, 177K)

this but unironically

y tho

>muh France
France has been a mutt nation ever since Spain was a caliphate

>tfw falling apart day by day

Attached: wojak2.jpg (235x214, 14K)

it's book in japanese.
Must have been some kind of oriental book shop long time ago

United Kingdom? Is that you?

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have
been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly
increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in
“advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society,
have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings
to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and
have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The
continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human being to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world,
it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical
suffering even in “advanced” countries.
2. The industrial-technological system may survive or it
may break down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve
a low level of physical and psychological suffering, but
only after passing through a long and very painful period
of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to
engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine.
Furthermore, if the system survives, the consequences will
be inevitable: There is no way of reforming or modifying
the system so as to prevent it from depriving people of
dignity and autonomy.

faq u, can only find this though

youtube.com/watch?v=1DxLoVKTD4Y

>tfw holding in murderous rage

Attached: IMG_20181113_015658_019.jpg (431x431, 34K)

>MFW I may have an STI/STD
Well lads, I'm running to Stockport tomorrow

Attached: 1485048358682.png (680x418, 516K)

>desperately and poorly copy pasting paragraphs because you got btfo further admitting that you have no knowledge of the subject
based

I tend to believe that that's because you're a fucking stupid mick. Incredibly complicated and wide ranging subjects such as these cannot be explained within the scope of a Jow Forums post. What are you asking me to do, rewrite the entire article here in my own words just for your benefit? Fuck you. You stupid, lazy faggot. That document was heavily condensed for publication in the newspapers. Read it. Or don't. We don't give a shit what you do.

To request free British Movement stickers
E-mail: [email protected]

bmsunwheel.blogspot.com/?m=1

Attached: 1551194430201m.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

thats a good quality photograph. do you know why/who is the guy behind the pole all about plz?

>tfw most of my rage is directed at myself and my mistakes now

Attached: wojak.png (238x212, 5K)

ok :(

based larp

Surely you already have my e-mail GCHQ? Why would you need to bait me like this?

MOST EXCELLENT TED

Attached: p-bill-and-teds-excellent-adventure-alex-winter.jpg (300x300, 25K)

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=YKAgIYtaBAE

Attached: 1551188667630m.jpg (1024x741, 76K)

Anyone else think ted was a whackjob autist who got mkultrad and the tedposters are humourless dicks?

Attached: Marshall_Applewhite.jpg (364x274, 20K)

nice try fbi
not today cia
go away nsa
keep your tricks mi6

Shut the fuck up you ugly little woman before we kill you.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Attached: normal.jpg (172x291, 8K)

why should i try to write an inferior argument when someone else has sumed up my feelings better than ever could?

youtube.com/watch?v=lCIAcZov5Hs

You were warned Jow Forums

Attached: ioykhbtra Kaczynski.png (499x553, 217K)

British Movement

Attached: 1551189118849m.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

None of you have an opinion on this?

>we

That your """""associates""""" again?

>if you can't explain complex ideas in a sentence a dumb mick can understand then you don't understand it yourself
Flawed logic desu

*better than i ever could

In times of peace, the warlike man attacks himself

Fuck off you retarded glow in the dark waste of time you get BTFO of every time you try to start a fight with us. You're a joke. Go home.

Powell didn't predict that, the anonynous constituent he quoted did.

Generally something I've found to be true. I'm paraphrasing Dr. Feynman.

Any ideas?

Attached: Revolution_Wojak.jpg (1250x1000, 392K)

Based.

i acknowledged your agreement to my statement that you do not know what you are talking about already, there's no need for you to repeat yourself.

by roleplaying on the internet? you're pathetic

I feel the same way, I think half of the Jews should have been gassed

>Sent from my iPhone

Welp you sure proved me wrong about you being a humourless autist. Boy, is my face red.

why are you whiteknighting for some virgin retard? is it just because you share the same name or is there more to it?

>Reading this fucking retard and not Heidegger

why is he fat?
when did we decide people have the right to be fat?
endo[morph] state NAO

Stephen sends you this free starter pack including 25 stickers and some posters which is very nice of them

Attached: 1551195373991m.jpg (576x1024, 58K)

this

I made a British movement before.

Fucking this.

We know what we're talking about. We demonstrate that every time we run hundreds of rings around you and your pitifuly retarded little gang of clowns. We own you. We do it every single time, and we do it openly in front of everyone.

So, you know it takes like 10 seconds on Googlemaps to find out where that photo was taken from, right?

A key member of the technological-industrial complex then.

fukken saved

>"In the summer of 1969, at the age of 27, Mr. Kaczynski left Berkeley, determined to seek a simpler life in a remote area. [...] Living again at home, Mr. Kaczynski kept mostly to his bedroom. Awaiting word on his land application, he did nothing for more than a year. His parents urged him to get a job, not to make money but to give him something to do, to ease his mind. But the effort failed. Investigators who had access to letters Mr. Kaczynski wrote later said the parents' efforts were interpreted by their brooding son as unwarranted intrusions, pressure to conform to a world he hated."

Broadsword

Attached: 1551200665205.jpg (800x533, 69K)

so you know it's the top floor of the croydon KFC?

Look at their arguments. They are absolutely pathetic.

Broadsword magazine

Attached: 1551205442708m.jpg (729x1024, 121K)

Attached: 1551205468696.jpg (606x864, 127K)

Aren't we all?

Attached: 1551205861831.jpg (320x320, 30K)

prove it

Attached: 1551205906635m.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

Attached: 1551206350556.jpg (200x200, 5K)

you're a dissapointment

The archives speak for themselves. There are so many different occasions that it would take months to list them all. Everyone who posts here regularly, and even half of out/pol/ all know the truth of it.

We own you.

why are you trying so hard to be like pube? you know this kind of thing only works for him so either prove it or continue admitting defeat

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Well, yeah I saw the KFC. I didn't think too hard about which floor it was taken from.
Doesn't prove shit obviously.

>Because they might potentially alert people to his presence, Kaczinsky also routinely shot and killed dogs during these sprees. His neighbor, Chris Waits, claimed that Kaczynski poisoned nine of his dogs with strychnine-laced oats over a ten-year period

Andrew Brons speech - The War of Ideas
youtu.be/akr9T3TNLvk

Attached: andrew_brons_profile.jpg (337x588, 50K)