Powerful

The White Man just wants to make America fair

Attached: 19744B8F-083F-470A-B78E-92FD671C5E5D.jpg (1125x1402, 459K)

>Fair
Yes, I too look forward to the day when only California and NY will choose the president and everyone else’s vote is meaningless.

Why stop at the electoral college? Eliminate Congress too. That way we can have a single left wing president that California elects.

>every black person's vote will have the same weight as every white person's vote
Is this a grammatical error or a subconscious confession of intent? Because it's obvious that Leftists feel that black votes should count for more.

WHY YOU POSTING TRAITOR SHIT? FUCKHEAD

FUCK THE UNIPARTY.

The Krassenstein brothers make these threads. You fucking retards realize that, right?

Yes goy, let's create a system where 6 cities control the fate of a whole nation

You can almost hear the faggotry and prissy lisp in his voice

Eliminating the electoral college is the last step in completely demolishing states rights. You may as well repeal the 10th amendment and abolish all local government while you're at it.

Of course, it’s very obvious

Based White

>ponzi schemer is upset that something is unfair
Wew

They only want us to be as prosperous and safe as Denmark and Norway.

>fight for direct democracy
>whoops the majority of people in the US (as in more than 50%) are a net negative
>whoops the productive people are now angry
>whoops lots of people are gonna die
>whoops we're now either a totalitarian regime or back to a republic again after the productive people rise up

They literally don't know what they're supporting.

Maybe it's just time for the USA to balkanise? Or is that what the jews are trying to achieve?

This. Just install hillary as dictator for life.

Thanks, my vote as a member of the state of Kansas is now moot, I guess well just secede then.

In a way it would be better. The fed can stop spreading their brown shit around the country to dilute the white vote if whites are just disenfranchised.

I wonder why do all blacks have to live in big cities.

the electoral college exists to prevent a majority from stripping away the rights of a minority. tough shit. fuck off, retard. also,

>1 post by this ID

kill yourself, dumb shit. nobody loves you, you'll accomplish nothing in life and you won't be missed or remembered.

>Hillary for life
Congressional terms are longer than that tho

Eliminate the electoral college makes Jews noisier.

I’m tired of states like California and New York marginalising and oppressing tiny states like Maine. I for one, stand up for the little guy. Fuck you Commiefornia and Jew York.

Watch. Once Texas goes blue due to demographics they'll praise the Electoral College high and low. Mark my fucking words.

Attached: 1525912549220.jpg (761x794, 91K)

What a pathetic argument.

how will we accomplish this with a majority Hispanic population?

If you want to make America fair, eliminate the Jew-run FED and go back to letting Congress run the Treasury Dept.
Also, issue DEBT and INTEREST free currency and watch the economy take off.

replace black with illegal

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)