Should whites pay us reparations for crusades and give us what we're owed?

collateral damage costs: 500 billion dollars
people killed by white crusaders: 200 billion dollars
cities conquered, destroyed: 2 trillion dollars
annoying us: 100 billion dollars
trespassing into our lands: 200 billion dollars

in total: white people owe us 3 trillion USD

So when will you give back what you stole from us, white people? Should the Turkish man take what he is owed BY FORCE or will you be nice and just give it to us?

Attached: Turkey.png (580x387, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X7oJ1I7VkP4
youtube.com/watch?v=2EMDGS1NqL0
medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't recall Turkey owning the Levant

Muslims invaded and enslaved christian lands first, in the middle east and then in Europe. Gibe gibs

We did own Levant... You fucking cracker. We had an empire and it was destroyed and now you telling us to "get over it"

Why is it that the Turkish man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the TURKISH MAN is expected to just get over CRUSADES and institutional Turkophobia and getting fucking killed in Wien. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A TURKISH MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Turkish man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome. When a Turkish man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Fuck off. If anything you should give Greece back Constantinople.

>it was destroyed

Your “emprires” were destroyed repeadedly because your people are inferior retards. You’ve never been able to govern yourselves sustainably because of your shit brown genes. Your “people” are the swamp of the world gene pool

>Turkish
>man

isnt that an oxymoron?

How about we give you death?

Turks suck dicks go fuck urself! !!!! :))) monky

Return to us Constantinople and then maybe we could consider negotiating

You got real lucky that Brits, French and rest of the Europe protected your turksmell empire during Crimean War.

All is fair in love and war

Turkey should attack the rest of NATO, starting with Greece since Greeks are essentially Turks with better hygeine.

Remove kebab

>the
Didn't Turks enter the area after the crusades

>this post will get responses

idiots are worse than shills

Shut up nigger

shoutout to armenia
fuck the turkroaches.

This. Western Europe were traitors to all of Christendom and are finally getting what they deserve with the Muslim refugee invasion.

Your occupation of the Levant occurred hundreds of years after the last Crusader disappeared, my Anatolimutt-taking-not-being-white-way-too-seriously-and-wildly-overcompensating-by-adopting-this-ridicuopus-black-Turk-persona friend

>Should whites herp de derp de derpity do?

no white person alive today ever crusaded against the Turks. We don't get to choose what our ancestors do and don't do you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=X7oJ1I7VkP4

Pay first.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 15K)

I can only dream of ever being as alpha as a TURK

>The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Turkish man

Remember, roach. You lost the war. The white man kicked your fucking asses.

>collateral damage costs: 500 billion dollars
>people killed by white crusaders: 200 billion dollars
>cities conquered, destroyed: 2 trillion dollars
>annoying us: 100 billion dollars
>trespassing into our lands: 200 billion dollars
>in total: white people owe us 3 trillion USD

The Ottomans tried to conquer Europe for more than 300 years you fucking idiot.

Attached: 324234324.jpg (1280x1009, 475K)

you never even had an empire lol

Are you gonna pay reparations for Armenian genocide?

The Crusades were a counterattack, retard. All that we owe you is death. I would love nothing more than to finish the job and exterminate you roaches.

>herp de derp de derpity do
cringe

what genocide?

try it bitch

Attached: IMG_0392.jpg (1200x801, 285K)

you will always have a great empire in my eu4 games

"What we're owed'
HAHAHAHAHA return Constantinople to the Greeks. Ottoman Empire is gone. Turks think their shit doesn't stink when in fact they themselves are shit

First muslims must pay reparations to europe

No. Your "people" have been leeching off of white man for decades. Kys.

Attached: german_cockroach.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

Pay me for enslaving my Sicilian and Greek ancestors first which you made into slaves, or do you renounce the heritage of the caliphates?

Sure thing roach, but first admit that armenian genocide was real and pay european nations for all the damage your worthless empire caused

Observe the Turkroach shedding it's human-like skin when it thinks nobody is watching.

Attached: ifbngkjbng.gif (350x180, 1.88M)

Why u want USD and not lira LMAO

Full version of the metamorphosis.
youtube.com/watch?v=2EMDGS1NqL0

ROACH

Also, good to see Westerners still standing up to the filthy niggers of Anatolia

Should you fucking towels pay the armenians?

>aRmEnIaN gEnOcIdE dIdN't HaPpEn

Attached: Ragnar.png (319x235, 113K)

That's just the roach trying to save face. He knows he is just a smelly fucking nigger.

So much wasted potential...

Attached: what_is_ahead_of_us.jpg (552x615, 49K)

dont post that PİÇ again or i will break your head

The degenerate faggot Ottoman "empire" was only kept alive because (((Anglos))) didn't want to let Russia have access to the Mediterranean.

t*rks are cockroaches

Attached: 1543224096420.jpg (215x235, 43K)

q.e.d.

Attached: a_art.jpg (500x333, 86K)

The KURD man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The KURD man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The KURD penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the KURD man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent kurd seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the KURD man impregnates.

In total, the KURD man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the KURD man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1522564142116.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

Listen boy, you got your hot sand? You got your fake holy book and your pedo prophet for profit. Stop complaining, you’ve got it made. Complain complain, you sound like a woman. All of you tusken raiders are the same, whiny and inbred.

Attached: F82CF888-61E4-47AE-B767-3E28E5CC7301.png (500x757, 206K)

No. (You) should pay the English.

Turkey should be attacked for killing and converting Europeans by force. White man owes you shit .

THIS TURK IS BASED AND REDPILLED, LISTEN TO HIM BRATHAS

FUCK YOU GYPSY NON-WHITE SCUM, EMBRACE YOUR TURKIC HERITAGE ALREADY

Attached: TURKLER2.png (1024x819, 182K)

Indeed he was a piç loser.

HAIL TURKESTAN!

Attached: 1521210783321.png (602x400, 241K)

The turks should pay the rest of the world reparations as an apology for existing

Why haven't you paid reparations to the mass genocide of black people orSlavs centuries ago before the crusades? Or Holocaust of the Sikhs in WWI?
Also the complete destruction and looting of 5 bastions of Christianity?
No?
Then fuck off you Muslim trash

We do not have to give it to you because you are incapable of taking it from us.

Attached: cae5fdc2ad4894ca75d6d8790c205be3--naval-station-norfolk-us-navy.jpg (236x171, 11K)

Anyone got any good Mohammed pics? I’m doing a report on pedophiles for my abnormal psych class

It's ok you have BASED Erdogan rebuilding your caliphate. New bridges, tunnels, and other high tech infrastructure being built everyday. Not to mention you have many rich kuwatis and other gulf arabs investing into your country. The future is bright for Turkey (not so much for the turkish people but the country will survive)

:)

Attached: look at the pic hahahhahahahhaha.jpg (700x419, 83K)

Pay money for your slavery of the Balkans and genocide of greeks and Armenians you sandnigger

Lol no. T*rkroaches can't compete with KURDISH BVLLS

see:

Attached: 1541347748396.webm (700x394, 2.96M)

>You fucking cracker
Stop it, you're making me hungry!

Balkans are their belongings you retarded irish gypsy.

Attached: greek8.jpg (610x413, 34K)

Crusades were payback. learn your history. Looks as if you owe the whites

Based retards funding this whore's desire to show her goods to the entire internet.

>t*rkish "men"

Attached: 1543363851774.jpg (839x484, 51K)

Yes, but here will be a worldwide White Tax, and the money will be redistributed to all People of Color around the globe.
The darker your skin, the more gibs you get.

Roach - you must be broke as fuck.
In total: You should be ashamed what you are.

Lira is like Pesos. It is nice - your economy is js now a desaster. You have the highest rate of incest hermaphrodites in the world - you are genetic waste. Roach hermies ...

show flag kike from israel

medium.com/handwaving-freakoutery/everybodys-lying-about-the-link-between-gun-ownership-and-homicide-1108ed400be5

THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA
>THERE IS NO CORRELATION BETWEEN GUN OWNERSHIP AND GUN HOMICIDE PER CAPITA

It takes only a few litres of gas to burn a t*rkroach alive. What's your excuse?

Attached: 1538960740033.webm (700x394, 2.68M)

Wh*toids tremble before the alpha might of the KARA BOGA

Attached: osmanlar pepe.png (1000x1334, 81K)

What you're owed

Attached: 17561617__1509382734__1509382736_zoom.jpg (600x600, 57K)

based, hail KARA BOGA

Imagine getting over 100k a month for doing nothing....weeew my head spins just thinking about it. No wonder western men destroy their sexuality, they want to live life on EZ mode lul

No

As a white slavic man from Croatia, in the name of my grandfather's who defended Europe from your invasion, you can kindly fuck off and your nation should crumble.

Attached: SAVE_20190228_212656.jpg (458x590, 86K)

Kara Boga
You're not white

Lol, like you weren't pillaging and invading and raping for years and years and years beforehand. Are you gonna ask Mongolia for reparations next? We came in and fucked your shit up, handed your ass to you because you were a nuisance for a long time. We don't owe you shit, like we don't owe ants anything when they break into your house to steal your food. At least they have the decency not to burn your house down and rape women.

You got, and continue to get, what you deserve. I only hope you guys get bitchslapped again. Maybe stupid liberals will give you more pity women and gibs then.

I laugh at your infantile life and your infantile nation. :)

Attached: 1419023824181.jpg (1000x1000, 453K)

your grandpapa didn't defend shit, you aren't white, asshole. OROSPU ÇOCUGU

Attached: Turkishempire.png (1360x1245, 92K)

Come home, Turkroach

Attached: 4878377699_3228b28c00_b.jpg (1024x681, 204K)

He looks like he fucks JEWISH guys

Attached: 1536407826148.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

>Romanian calls me a gypsy
The irony!

British empire you 70iq shitskin

the british use to call you a gypsy
THE IRONY!

i'm actually Jewish

And I am a khazarian, what gives?

You wish you were a JEWISH BVLL t*rkmutt faggot

Attached: 1551341597749.png (912x707, 100K)

I own a copy of Tanakh

Sht up cunt memeflag, turks have got armenoid phenotype.

Attached: turk.jpg (324x394, 15K)

a sodomite*

fixed that typo for you

Similarities Between Turks & Cockroaches
both leave an offensive odour when they enter a house
both arrive and take over property uninvited
both carry microbes that can lead to plagues
both are difficult to eradicate when they infest an area
nobody makes films about cockroaches or turks
nobody has anything good to say about cockroaches or turks
both cockroaches & turks scavenge for food at night
both cockroaches & turks shit in the road
both cockroaches & turks pass on their disgusting habits to their offspring
they quickly multiply by the millions
they always attack in packs
you find them everywhere
they always show up wherever and whenever you least want them to
whenever you see one, you know there are dozens more lurking around
they have never contributed anything useful, and in fact actually are a detriment to humankind and civilization
both are slimy and inhabit dirty areas, in the case of no such area being available they work hard to accumulate as much filth in their living spaces as possible.
women and children are scared and disgusted by both and often scream when they get close.
if both are left unattended for a time, they become hard to eliminate without professional help, and eventually become almost impossible to get rid of.

Attached: 1531891155528.webm (352x640, 2.99M)

Oh herrow mongoloid watch' ya doing these days?

Attached: Mongoloid Turk.jpg (194x190, 16K)

We do. Do they fit in the train and shredder? Ok. Nothing of value? How much? Ok. Hans - get the trainwagon. I am at the ramp. Kartoffelsuppe with Wurst at lunch. If nothing of value is destroyed - reparations can't be high. Let's do it.

Give back antolia you fucking cockroach, eat my shit

Uh...other way around buddy.
You need to first pay reparations for 400 years of theft, rape, murder, and then return North Africa, the Levant, and Anatolia. Then add to that 800 years of Islamist occupation in Spain.
Once you do that, you can deduct about 10% for crusades just because we are nice. It still means you owe us a great deal pedophile follower.
After you cut us a check we want you to pay the Persians and Poos for Pakistan and Iran.
This sho

This

should you pay reperations, inbred faggot? Pay them to yourself, actually, since you mostly are greco-anatolian.

based, I've seen same eye shape in the romanians and hungarians also.

Attached: afoldid.jpg (299x403, 15K)