The Eternal Fedora

Materialism is the philosophical equivalent of religion for the atheist mind. The ramifications of its conclusions have brought incalculable suffering upon man. It is the most potent and barbaric of man's beliefs.

This is an undeniable fact.

Attached: the-atheist-e.jpg (500x798, 83K)

this is literally what you believe

Attached: retarded bullshit.jpg (900x600, 486K)

>It's another space-rapist believer conflating left wing fuckery with atheism
The only reason there seems to be a connection is that there is political indoctrination in educational institutions where BOTH Marxism and Atheism are prevalent. One doesn't necessarily imply the other. There's no reason someone can't be red pilled on all political and cultural issues and also not subscribe to a desert religion that didn't even gain popularity in the west until 1000 years after it was invented.

Attached: 1534324325234484.png (640x480, 26K)

Typical cucked friendly atheist Marxist response

Atheists are a minority, atheists never created civilization, both God and Darwin are telling them they are subhumans.

Nature is already set against the atheists. There's nothing they can do about it but wheeze and cry as death takes them.

I WANT ALL JEWS AND ZOGBOTS DEAD, FUCK YOU.

Any atheist with a functioning brain could not read Chuck Missler's Cosmic Codes and come away not believing.

He shows, using cryptography and various maths, how the bible is of extradimensional origin.
Pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (252x394, 20K)

Yeah because the view contrary makes a lot of sense

Attached: 1521246892385.gif (500x371, 190K)

>Materialism is the philosophical equivalent of religion for the atheist mind. The ramifications of its conclusions

It doesn't have conclusions.

Ball of glass is made of SiO2. It is still. If pushed, it moves. Once it loses energy, it halts.

You're the one who derives wrong conclusions and should be obviously consider not posting.

>capitalist
>christian
>"atheists are materialists"
shut the fuck up brainlet

Attached: 1547448923115.png (550x543, 50K)

DEUS VULT

Attached: 1550929451490.jpg (1008x1008, 95K)

No it's not.

Preach, brother! The new atheism is based in ignorance of the reality of metanoia. Jesus real message is pointing to a reality, but few get to see it. Scientism and pseudo skeptics have not entered the gate and would deprive others of the faith to enter, woe unto them I say

Christianity is the religious equivalent of philosophy for the slave-minded. The ramifications of its conclusions have brought incalculable suffering upon man. It is the most potent and barbaric of man's beliefs.

>There's nothing they can do about it but wheeze and cry as death takes them.
This right here is exactly why you idiots cling to your ridiculous stories. It's cope because the reality of your mortality is too much for your weak little minds to accept. Pathetic.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25 Chris Langan's answer to Is Atheism as indefensible a position as believi (701x1264, 224K)

>Atheists do X
>You say you're an atheist but you don't do X?
>Kek, Atheists are so inconsistent
At least I don't worship a popsikike

>It doesn't have conclusions
t. retard

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25 Chris Langan's answer to Is atheism more logical than religion If God doe (702x910, 166K)

Capitalism isn't an ideology you retard, and the ideology it came from is nite materialist.

Its nice that the bait gets rotated on a regular basis here.

Attached: die.jpg (500x333, 40K)

"capitalism isn't an ideology"
And...? You're an idiot.

>my beliefs are stupid and inconsistent is the winning move.
Fascinating.

Materialism:

1. a tendency to consider material possessions and physical comfort as more important than spiritual values.

2. the theory or belief that nothing exists except matter and its movements and modifications. The theory or belief that consciousness and will are wholly due to material agency.

To which are you referring?

Buddhism is religion for Atheists and it is largely anti-Materialism (according to the first definition).

This assumes that an adherence to your religious beliefs comes at no cost. We know that isn't true.

>Christians cannot be materialistic
Oooooh buddy do you have a lot to learn. Grow up and come back here, maybe you'll make a higher quality thread.

OP is right, materialism is a gateway to hell on Earth

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 Chris Langan's answer to Is atheism a belief or a conclusion - Quora.png (645x1063, 174K)

Derive some.

Attached: The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe A (55).png (750x1080, 187K)

>you need a reason to NOT believe something
Elementary school children make better arguments.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25 Chris Langan's answer to Is it possible to use science to prove or dispro (701x1053, 187K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 Chris Langan's answer to If you are not accountable after death, you can (775x739, 127K)

Attached: The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe A (68).png (750x1031, 163K)

A. Atheism is the whitest religion. Darwinism proves we are actually the master race.
B. I'm a atheist and materialism is not my god, my country and people are.

It does tho. I know this is Jow Forums and you wont give a fuck, but religions are pretty retarded. You are grown up asking for help/mercy/forgivness from an imaginary jew friend.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25 Chris Langan's answer to Which tells the truth, Bible or science - Quora. (705x919, 159K)

Attached: The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe A (47).png (750x1138, 196K)

Atheist btfo by the most smartest man on earth

Atheists bored to tears by the incoherent ramblings of a bar bouncer.

>Only a christian can be good despite their wrong doings.
>Any atheist actually being good simply has internalized Christianity.

Is this just feminist shit thats had the words changed??

Its actually pretty smart and he is not even Christian , being biased makes it boring

Atheism literally means without god, it's just a derivation of atheos which is Greek for without god. Claiming it is a paradox is both a strawman fallacy and a projection.

The definition of God is so loosely defined and inconsistent it rarely makes sense, forget logic, or are you admitting God is not both omnipotent and omniscient and simply almighty? Furthermore, every Christian either doesn't believe in the deities of other religions or believes they are not actual deities, does this make all Christians agnostics?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 Chris Langan's answer to Why is it that atheism is prevalent amongst high (765x405, 63K)

>Materialism is the philosophical equivalent of religion for the atheist mind.
breddy much

we can better listen to a anonymous poster who believes pic related

>Christopher Michael Langan (born March 25, 1952) is an American independent scholar known for his claim of having a very high IQ.[1] In an interview, Errol Morris on First Person in 2001, related that his IQ is "somewhere between 190 and 210". As a result of his supposed score, he has been described as "the smartest man in America" as well as "the smartest man in the world" by some journalists.[2]

>Langan has developed a "theory of the relationship between mind and reality" which he calls the "Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe" (CTMU).[3][4][5] Influenced by the works of John Archibald Wheeler and Stephen Hawking among others, the work's central thesis is that reality is a self-processing, self-referential language, embodying a dual aspect monism and consisting of "infocognition", or information that resides in "syntactic operators" within reality.[6]
Contents

Attached: 1545470119737.png (868x760, 195K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25 Chris Langan's answer to What is God according to Chris Langan What does (772x481, 69K)

Actually the retard zionists do not believe in animal welfare or coexistence. They prefer concrete and polluting the environment.

Attached: The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe A (26).png (750x1416, 243K)

Attached: The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe B (69).png (1000x864, 182K)

Ah, the only pitfall of the greatest Spaniard. I believe these later in life works were sentimental on some level, possibly drawing into question the supernatural as well. And his messages weren't even always based. Some of my favorites I completely disagree with the message.

Based Atheist.

Attached: LEONARDO-DA-VINCI.jpg (691x900, 383K)

The atheist is a toy. We know what it is they worship even if they themselves do not. And we use that to control them.

Attached: The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe A (116).png (750x712, 102K)

There need not be a creator for an intelligent design.

Think of crystals. Simple shapes, simple rules, complex and symmetrical structures with unique properties, no God required to understand any thereoff.

Beside the point. Intelligent design is simply a fact outside of reason. You suck the reason cock hard enough and you will miss it.

It's Luddite bullshit. God was invented millennia ago. People who can't handle that fact are unevolved and need to be aborted.

atheism in every form gives way to social degeneration because it simply shrugs off the founding concepts that prop up societal morals and goes on pretending they don't matter.

It sets up the environment where leftism prospers, who gives a fuck if you are not leftist or pretend there's no correlation.

>Implying someone is atheist in 1519

Don't even play that game. The atheist is degenerate because the atheist is unsophisticated.

The atheist rejects many thousands of years of human intuition. The atheist rejects the very memes that made their own life possible. The atheist is fucking trash.

Attached: The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe A (76).png (750x906, 156K)

Some atheists aren't even atheist. They merely exchange whatever false diety for another preminent one namely their vices since it's easier to forgive yourself then. This is why you have bad stuff like this happening not because atheism is immoral but because religion has corrupted people to the point where they can't always function without it.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 Chris Langan's answer to How do I stop being an atheist - Quora.png (763x688, 118K)

checked even though you are a nigger with no reading comprehension

Attached: 931f885bdc1a6be6fb7bc0aadd19b671.png (600x378, 129K)

Friendly reminder Christianity leads to christian zionism.

doobs bolt.

>Christian civ.
user the west is a greco-roman civ.
The jews will tell you this is a judeo/christian civ, by Jupiter!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25 Chris Langan's answer to Chris Langan (author of CTMU) claims that he (646x1328, 227K)

Explain to me, smart one, how quantum physics exists (basically the science Mother Nature uses) without any type of intelligent design.

What a load of shit. It's easier to indulge yourself in debauchery and "forgive yourself" as a Christian than as an atheist. Your religion allows you all the sins and hedonism you desire so long as you pay your tithes and "accept jebus" at some point. AND you get to feel morally superior about it.

Atheism is retarded, The Supernatural is real. I go with Jesus cause i'm scared and i trust His face. All i want from Him is for Him to allow me to exist forever (through reincarnation) so that i can struggle and fight and have fun.

Attached: 3e70465306586bd05ed04a18c64b8437.jpg (710x300, 35K)

If people embrace paganism again then the west will be caught in a loop of faith.

Dude... Atheism is such a meme that only liberals buy into. I'm not even mad, i was an Atheist once. back then i was also not racist.

I'm fucking trash, i'm the scum of the Earth. Spank me daddy.

>Materialism is the philosophical equivalent of religion for the atheist mind.
Strawman...no proof of this.

>The ramifications of its conclusions have brought incalculable suffering upon man.
No actual statistics to back this baseless claim up of course.

>It is the most potent and barbaric of man's beliefs.
Another strawman...zero proof of this claim.

>This is an undeniable fact.
Only to you.

Paganism just isn't.. it's just...

LMAO.

It's just bullshit dude, it's either Christianity or Satanism in the end if you ask me. We might be living in The End Times.

>Intelligent design is simply a fact outside of reason

This does not make sense. Intelligence is the measurement of reason. According to your God hypothesis, he engineered crystals.

But scientists observe the formation of crystals without observing God. Same was hundreds of years with lightning, and thousands with earthquakes.

God has been an explaination until humans figured out a better one, and each time, God became one bit less useful as an idea. This trend continues on to this very day.

Dude, ghosts are real so is Bigfoot. Aliens are real but they might be demons.

You're a Communist faggot dude.

Can't argue with logic?

Fuck is logic?

Satanism then

Attached: reactionimage.jpg (1144x643, 56K)

Attached: The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe A (119).png (750x625, 91K)

This.

Dude, you think peasants are dumb dull ugly and lazy because of evil rich people dude. You're retarded.

Not in particular. It's slightly more harder as a Christian or Muslim to do it namely because the forgiveness is launched outside and back into you. While it's true you're still judging yourself trough someone elses dogma and thoughtform an atheist merely worships a part of him or his-self and doesn't require to do it. For instance how many people have become atheist simply because of their sexual orientation? Not saying it's bad to be gay or trans or whatever only that most people that embrace atheism don't have a very good reason. Where is the philosophy behind it? Where is the higher motive? Obviously nowhere, why should anyone bother? Then you end up with retarded hedonist worshipers of the flesh who don't even know themselves enough to be able to admit their departure from faith was not a real one.

Thanke for the langan posting , i will read them all when i have a clearer mind

Oh hey bro, yeah no.

Where did I state that?

Satanism is the core of Abrahamic faith.

And communism is slave morality.

>state

lol, you believe in establishng the dictatorship of the proletariat dude, you have a two inch forehead.

I'm not a Satanist dude, i'm a Nordicist.

A statement that is not self-contradictionary, or otherwise doesn't violate common sense or common observation.

What are you going to do once you're free?

You dont know what satanism is . but yeah its Satans religion

Langans theory of god makes more sense than any other religious conception.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-24 Chris Langan's answer to What exactly is Chris Langan trying to convey in (765x557, 79K)

state as in statement, sentense, written word.

you have no fucking idea what Satan is and what you're referring to is actually Moloch's religion

So Communism then.

D00d, y u satan dud?

Don't get all grammar nazi on me.