Give me 92 trillion dollars or the planet dies

How is it that millions of Americans are this retarded?

Attached: alexandria-ocasio-cortez-911.jpg (618x410, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4suri
youtube.com/watch?v=1z-AxgueBRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mommy can have it

>Give me $10 trillion to bomb brown people in countries most Americans couldn't point to on a map, or else you hate Freedom!

Attached: download (4).jpg (195x258, 7K)

>right wing propaganda rag bullshits a number
>pol laps it up
Every fucking time

Findom witch taking advantage of incels

i overheard a woman on my walk today say

"AOC is the new RBG"

she looked like an old single lesbian

Kill yourself before the civil war does it for you.

Millions of people didn't elect her. It was a small district in NYC that is comprised entirely of losers who want "free" shit. I think a lot of dems are embarrassed by her, especially after that botched Amazon deal.

I wouldn't trust that bitch with .92 cents of my money!

I can't wait for AOC to hit the wall
It's going to be most unkind to her

At least it was a thriftier deal.

>Give me 2.3 trillion to pay for tax cuts for billionaire elites, the wealth will trickle down! Believe me!

CBO is VERY right wing

>pay for tax cuts

Go be a drooling retard somewhere else.

The average person gets something out of the green new deal at least. There have been no benefits to any Republican president's "accomplishments" since Eisenhower.

She's being astroturfed as the great brown hope of the the democrats/dsa. Most conservatives hate her but to the millions of non Whites and cucked Whites she is the sign of the "future" America.. The future America is a sham though and will collapse(sooner) if her ideas are put into action.

Our education system it set up to produce them, unfortunately

Not even the "Central Bankers" would make a demand like that.

>The average person gets something out of the green new deal at least
Poverty isn't something people want.

A .308 to the chest is "something". What does the average person get from eliminating cheap beef, no air travel and restrictions on utilities usage?

>How is it that millions of Americans are this retarded?

Fantastic tits

barely 14,000 people, aka less than 2% of the district she represents, voted for that puerile brat. also,

>1 post by this ID

fuck off and kill yourself, shit head.

A compromised education system, the education system has been a psyop for two decades. Mandatory holocaust classes, Gender studies and common core, the erasure of debates and critical thinking.

Give me $10 trillion to bomb brown people in countries most Americans couldn't point to on a map, or else you hate Freedom!
Vote for me for Hope and change I'll do the same thing the previous guy did except I'm black

Attached: download (5).jpg (119x160, 4K)

Who is that dude behind AOC?

>federal organization
>right wing
found the retard

television rules the nation

>ten trillion over 20 years is the same as 90 trillion over 10

Kys

wouldnt making even 1 trillion dollars be bad for the planet? electrical usage and materials used. what about your carbon foot print liberal? and lets not even talk about the pigment production and the industrial run off in 3rd world shit holes just so you can have red and blue security fibers

*sips absinthe

the best part is they will still talk about his “legacy” as if it was anything besides being a black George w Bush

trump has increased the debt substantially more than obama has already. the deficit under obama decreased. though you were probably in diapers in 2008. kek

>no electricity
>no cars
>no planes
>forced to rebuild your house
>forced to pay for pseudo communism via massive taxes and a destroyed economy

Yeah sounds awesome!

Michael's brother

vaccines, herbicides, pesticides, cheap processed food, chemtrails is how.

full spectrum gentle war against the human being. average joe just trying to keep his head down.

Prostituted the Gospel and turned backs on GOD
streamable.com/4suri

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

They aren't. Why do you believe shit so easily? YOU are part of the problem DESU.

AOC is the second coming.
She is so captivating. You cannot look away, it is like staring into the eyes of god.
This has been demonstrated over the last 6 months. Republicans and Democrats alike cannot take their eyes off her, she is like a torch in the middle of the forest at night. The light she bears is accented by the depravity and darkness of her colleagues, their own darkness making her light more powerful.

You shall all bow before the glory that is AOC, whether you want to or not. You desire to look upon here even now do you not? Those stark features blended flawlessly by her complexion, the world's keenest cosmetologist could not approach the level of beauty she possesses.
Even now you are afraid of her. In some small corner of your mind you are terrified of the power she holds over you, the power to make you scroll to the OP to once again catch a glimpse of her magnificence, almost like an addiction, like an artist transfixed at the world, unable to recreate the sublime perfection you behold.

How many time will you gaze upon this perfection before you pursue it I wonder?
How much time before you body convulses toward action?
How much longing can you endure?

We shall see.....

Attached: mouthbreather.jpg (600x522, 24K)

I'm back after grabbing a cup of coffee. Lot of whataboutism itt so far.

Attached: Quote-Thomas-Sowell-Welfare-State.jpg (599x560, 58K)

kek

You're in denial if you dont believe there are millions of leftists in the country who will believe anything she says. I'm not saying it's a majority, but in a country of 338 million it's definitely in the millions.

Stop acting like you're the majority here ya cuck. Go back to your Reddit safe space and jerk off to your retarded beliefs there.

>Stop acting like you're the majority.
>Acts like he is the majority.

George W. did nothing wrong.

Based and pastapilled

Wtf how dumb are you?

So she's physically attractive.
Seems your entire post is centered on her looks.
My my... how horridly sexist of you.
Would could wash the stink of SEXISM off of you by mentioning her most vocal policies, any one will do.

Attached: Dr-Evil-300x195.png (300x195, 80K)

Attached: 1549419995649.jpg (1024x683, 124K)

This is actually the Original Pasta.
I'll probably be posting it in the AOC threads I am in this next week or so.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

We aren't, nobody is taking her seriously.

nice rebuttal
every republican rebuttal is “imagine being this retarded!!”

Millions of Americans aren't white.

Imagine being so retarded you genuinely think the divide is republican vs democrat and the leaders of each party are actually on those respective sides.

Attached: modern roasties.gif (336x252, 1.15M)

>10 trillion

Do you mean the Obama?

Why is OP so jelly and the success, beauty, intelligence, and charm of AOC?

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 56.jpg (2000x2400, 466K)

I'd be embarrassed to spew such ignorant drivel in front of people. The people I've admired in my life were humble and knew that they could learn more by listening than by opening their mouths. I mostly detest Aoc because she represents what is going wrong with America and my generation: the concept that one's "identity" is valor, and that ideas are moral in nature rather than right or wrong as a matter of evidence.

>takes solace in groupthink

and this is why trump lost congress

You think those cuts in tax income are matched by reductions in spending? Who do you think ends up filling the hole left by the tax cuts, Santa?

Standard distribution curve and a population over 300 million, of course
Are you retarded.

>I mostly detest Aoc because she represents what is going wrong with America and my generation
She's a successful Latina and is also gorgeous and much loved. These facts remind you perpetually that you're a white incel who failed at life and will never achieve her level of acclaim and brilliance, despite the head-start you received in being white. Keep raging, faggot.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 38.jpg (620x759, 149K)

dude over 100 million voted for Hilary you Americans are self destructive as fuck

>the planet dies
Sounds good.

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.51M)

word up

This is sophisticated as their political analyses get. Its just a cult of identity at this point.

I hate those fucking spic hoops. Look so retarded.

>The people I've admired in my life were humble
JUST WAIT UNTIL THIS RETARD HEARS ABOUT TRUMP, KEK

We simply must find some philosophical way to shut this argument down or it will never end.

Does 'the planet' have a right to life?

Try looking into the relationship between tax cuts and revenue. Spending is a separate issue and I agree it should probably come down.

Attached: Taxes-Sowell-explains-difference-between-rates-and-revenue.jpg (1024x512, 104K)

In Alaska, a Red state, we have no state tax and many towns have no sales tax. We have no gun laws and legal weed. We manage our own resources and give each resident a PFD check every year. The Republicans help us by leaving us alone.

Attached: IMG_5568.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

>I hate those fucking spic hoops. Look so retarded.
Seriously, yu so mad? You should instead just try being happy for her success. She is the only true political leader of our generation.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez 16.jpg (620x413, 32K)

Kill it

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT MY SCREEN CAP DOESN'T WORK NOW WHEN I NEED IT. Put that photo into www.how-old.net/? = she is 42

>i-it trickles down into the state economy!!
It doesn't and you fell for neocon propaganda

WE HAVE 13 YEARS UNTIL EVERY LIVING BEING DIES

Oh wait, warming climate is just filling the ecosystem with CO2 plant food and fresh water? Carry on

Humans aren't the ones to answer that question. The planet will live on its own, billions of years after the last human has died off, like it has lived billions of years before the first human appeared. It's humans who need to give a fuck about their survival.

Yeah well she's CIA so...

>Kekistan Flag
Piss off you meme flag using piece of trash.

Propagandized over decades into a gibbering, drooling mess with little executive functioning

I'm married and make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.

Aoc will never take a dime from rich people. You know why? Because they're too smart to lose their money to a fucking bartender with an average IQ.
The wealthy have never lost a dime to social justice and they never will. What she takes in tax rates she will give back in low income housing credits, green tech credits, and other handouts that YOU won't get anywhere near. Meanwhile Aoc herself will get rich off morons who cant see they are the victim of this sham. Good job shilling for her bud.

Attached: quote-it-s-a-mistake-to-think-that-poor-people-get-the-benefit-from-the-welfare-system-it-ron-paul-6 (850x400, 80K)

>10 dollars for a truckload of rat poison
>100 dollars for a down payment on a place to live
>"...but look how much rat poison I got! I'm going to be able to kill the neighbor's dog in no time"

Attached: 1507804778212.jpg (1422x1016, 98K)

>too smart to lose their money to a fucking bartender with an average IQ.
>T
She's a congresswoman now and her IQ is high, as can be seen in her completing a degree in economics from a prestigious college.

Raging virginally from your basement will change none of this.

Attached: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez listens.png (600x600, 167K)

>Let a private banking cartel run your economy

>trickles down
It never leaves the economy in the first place user. If its not taxed it remains at whever use it was put to before the government decided to pull it out of the economy.