Fucking Polish jew neighbour

Hi Jow Forums

So I got a big problem with a neighbour of my stepparent.

Shes a fucking piece of shit jew from poland and I fucking hate her.
Why ?
Cuz she gave something that made the dog of my stepparent sick as fuck.

Shes the kind of bitch who put water with her watering hose on the barbecue when we fire It cuz she dont like the smoke in her garden. ( If we don't go in the rear part of the garden she calls the cops), and my stepparent don't want no troubles so they go elsewhere as she asks.

She also take 2 place of parking lot juste because she wants to be in front of her door and she thinks everything belong to her. ( And the rest of the street can go fuck themselves she dont care). Plus she got 2 houses in the street ( next to each other) and so she got enough space but she decided to piss everyone else.

Im not into drama and shit but I kind of hate that bitch And I recently gave her the middle finger when she was out ( I know thats lame ) and now she called the cops ( as always) on me cuz she felt "threatened" ( what a joke she's the bitch who everyone hate...)

So do you have any Idea of what can I do to her without being recognised/traced back by cop ?

Id love to see her dying but let not get too far.

I was thinking about fucking her car up but its literally in front of her door ( and also the door of my stepparent since she takes 2 parking lots).

Thanks for helping !

Attached: eeeeeee.png (250x250, 55K)

Id help u user any information about her like name or social media

Do you think some old Pole would use social media? Majority still think computers are work of devil.

fuck that bitch cheese grate her toes

No unfortunately she's a old bitch without any social media and I only know her name.... but thanks for the reply tho

If you fuck with her car, it's obviously gonna lead back to you, as she has already called the cops on you for a dumb reason. Don't give them a real reason to ream your ass.

The best least effort choice is to throw your trash on the her side of the area, but of course, your step parent is always gonna get shit whenever you're away

You damn right... thats why I posted here because while I'm at work the police went to my stepparent houses asking If I was here and they told them I have to stop that shit. Wtf I should stop ? She pisses everyone else and then go to the police like a victim. I got lucky cops in here are kind of useless ( small village) but I can contain myself in front of her jew ass

Can*t contain

>Cuz she gave something that made the dog of my stepparent sick as fuck.
It's time to carry out the will of God and compact that kike. Burn her house down while she's sleeping, virtually no arson cases are solved.

Maaaannn I'll go in jail for that haha for sure... the fact is that bitch was really friendly before her husband died and now she went craycray. I just want to make her life a real misery

If she old wait for her death

Why don't you just file a complaint with the local council?

Write it very plainly, no nasty words
Say you've already tried to talk to her but she just yelled at you

If you fuck her shit up your in very close proximity to an enemy, and she may call the cops.

Put small nails in front of tire wedge it at a certain angel so when the car starts and drives it will pop wheel

:)

She got 10 or 15 years before she will die ....

Police in here don't really give a fuck they just warn you and thats all... plus shes old so im pretty sure they got pity for her ... I'm 25 so I'll be seen as the bad one... you litteraly CANT talk to her,she will instantly indult you and shit...
And I dont live in the area.
I should try this... its a little bit obvious that is me but I have to try. Was thinking of cutting her brakes but that will ended up bad I guess

Plus the only proof of her denegerate acting is a video I recorded when she was yelling and using her waterhose water against us while we were having a barbecue... I dont have much against her

Cutting brakes is too far

Yes I think too... I judt wanted to make her life a mess and miserable like shes doing for everyone... but I guess Ill just have to wait for her to die

Death is a greater punishment

If u need any further help user I’ll be here on Jow Forums

I know... but I don't have any recipe neither i'm god so i just have to wait on karma

Thanks I appreciated but The only thing I could Do is fuck up her car or maybe her house with my paintball gun or some shit like that but thats not enough for what she done... she need to pay the price

>she called the cops ( as always) on me cuz she felt "threatened"
>Id love to see her dying but let not get too far.
>I was thinking about fucking her car up but its literally in front of her door

Sounds like she's right to feel threatened.

If it was 100% random, minimal to no connections between the parties and in the big city, sure.

Don't be retarded, you retard.

She's old and from what you've said, she's going to die alone. I don't think anything you do will top that.

They have to prove you did it. A previous conflict won't hold up in court.

The fuck ? What would you do If your neighbour almost poisoned your dogg ? And pisses you off everyday ? A middle finger seems correct for me.

Maybe Ill upload the video so you will see her anger and change your mind

She's come to the conclusion that you are harboring violent intentions against her and her property.
You're right that in most situations, making that inference from just a middle finger would be totally irrational and paranoid, but in your case, it seems that she's guessed correctly.