Indo-Paki Conflict

So Jow Forums what do you think about the current conflict of Chad Pakistan and Virgin India?

Attached: http___prod-upp-image-read.ft.jpg (340x191, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/us-uk-and-france-ask-un-security-council-to-ban-jem-chief-masood-azhar/articleshow/68194564.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're all subhuman

no shit your American you hate everything

Attached: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (1280x1280, 67K)

India niggas bout to be taught a valuable lesson

Ciao hahaha

Buona notte amico

I dont speak, sorry. But thanks for supporting me man.

I want to see some blood

ACHTUNG the hindus arent human, so they cant bleed

Pakistan's army is so incompetent they had the world's most recognizable terrorist just chilling in a house right by their version of west point and they could not find him.

Yeah I'm sure they are going to be winning a war lmao, they are Afgans without the determination, Arabs without the genes and Muslims without the skill and tendency towards violence.....

They are unibrow'd, hairy, smelly barbarians and India will wipe them off the map (again)

go support gay rights and force children to be trans or some shit you cigger, we have F16's so I doubt that.

Attached: JPEG_20190114_100041.jpg (1000x998, 151K)

>Indian flag

I hope the Hindus team up with the Buddhists and the Jews and enslave all the Paki dogs.

Well, fuck Hindus, Buddhists, Jews too! Sieg Heil!

Attached: 1548335460843s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Where does the ireland is mistaken for italy meme come from? I'm seeing this everywhere now.

India will not invest much into this conflict with Pakistan. They will keep their best people and best toys for China. Now they can invest more money into military, arm against China and we will see then. Few years from now, maybe.

On the other hand, if Pakistan such a Chad, they will escalate it right now, when India is relatively unarmed (assuming they will get allies to declare real actions).

I dunno I saw it somewhere

I hope they all kill each other

>they could not find him
*they did not want to find him
ftfy

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/us-uk-and-france-ask-un-security-council-to-ban-jem-chief-masood-azhar/articleshow/68194564.cms
this guy literally lives fearlessly there.

Kurva, and also I think that the allies will be on Pakistans side, considering they didnt ask for permission when they went onto kashmir with jets

>economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/us-uk-and-france-ask-un-security-council-to-ban-jem-chief-masood-azhar/articleshow/68194564.cms
Jesus, this shit is more absurd than Pakistan holding Osama

This.

bitch lasagna

Attached: 9h9npep53txz.png (2518x1024, 274K)

haha a fellow neo nazi I see

>Mainly driven by fighting over Kashmir
Fuck's sake, you're both so desperate to have white people.

Your so desperate to have people working for you in the fields, this is literally why you cucks took 1/3 of the world including the RAJ

It's not escalating enough and that's my bigger concern

Attached: 15049641594851.png (428x604, 207K)

An Indo-Pakistani nuclear war would know only winners.

The Poo Army has one advantage though, its enemies cannot use laser or red dot sights to score headshots.
Pakistani snipers confirmed bampoozled

Shitty long ass bloody conflict inbound.

Fucking your 3yo sister doesn't make you chad, you filthy paki swine. Nor does sucking off goats.

friendly reminder that India is under control of the international jew mafia for a while now

I'm half Kashmiri too.
Bet you're absolutely seething that one of my ancestories fucked you in the arse and the other one still won't join you untermensch lot. What's wrong with finding cheap labour in ugly and stupid savages scattered around the world?
My ancestors invented mathematics, the first religion and possibly society, the British empire, and the border between India and Pakistan. What did yours do?

Think of all the Polish women in England you won't get after you lose the war, better bring your  game.

lo lThe Indian Army recruiting looks like Shit, they look like they just go to shitty towns and take kids off the streets.

nor does conquering the world

How can we foment it? Fuck discussion, we need dead wogs for the lulz!

Nuke each other

Fun fact american, our recruiters did it by giving papers by mail. Way better than the shit poo eaters

Attached: 1548013015404s.jpg (124x94, 3K)

Both your wog predecessors are dead.

What do YOU do?

>early block cast off F-16’s

>something to be proud of.

Ok Aftab

I mean, Im watching a commercial and its like Bollywood level.

Showing them running around with INSAS rifles (that probably would exploded when shot) and wearing discount store camo.

At Least you guys have G3's and legit camo.

aight homie you got me there

thanks man but you are forgetting they dont wear helmets for their hindu shit on their head

Attached: c9ea40b8fe1f0fd10f5e799a5627331c687ca083be71e9b0fa4f538b2f957d69_12.jpg (832x564, 79K)

>Brits
>Kashmiris
>Wogs
USA... T-those are both white...
How do I... how do you...
How can this big a mistake be made?

Pakis will eat poo. Shiva wills it.

A neo Nazi will kill you.

right after I kill you you indian dog

You and what army?

I like you. Why have you not converted to the true faith?

Attached: goes here.jpg (633x585, 121K)

this army

Attached: 082a8fdc-7f4c-4318-a00f-aa6f9de25737.jpg (650x365, 53K)

fun fact I visited that Mecca this summer, pretty epic

the paki memes on twitter are hilarious this is a war of shitposting

>A bunch of niggers carrying the lamest flag i've ever seen
Lmao. You can't even defeat the street shitters. You had better hope your inbred leaders have the balls to drop the nukes or you'll just get humiliated again.

>supports indians
>literally has "pee" in name
oh Allah please help me here

You can't seriously believe i'm posting on Jow Forums with my real name. Are Pakis all as stupid as you?

I mean you shit heads had more resources, so no shit we kinda suffered in the previous wars. But you have cucks have gotten soft over the years with being hella sjw so

Attached: tfyzocoj8b011.jpg (546x767, 59K)

I never said shit about that being your real name retard, if you didnt have shit for brains you would realise that. Are all Indians stupid as you? Oh wait, they are. You have troops enter our land without even us knowing.

Prove it. You know you can't. Your leaders are begging the Poos not to escalate

I'm not Indian you inbred towel head. I got this name from a roll in a previous thread. The last name is Apu's from the Simpson's. Does your third world country even have television?

The indians should be winning, after all this is a SHITposting war.

Attached: image0 (3).jpg (1125x1109, 935K)

thats a futile question, then why the fuck would people know that they are at near war?

I cant make any sense of your question. Your English needs work buddy boy.

I forgot my pooposting name

dude I am from some random 3rd world country no shit I would have bad english

Virgin Pakistan and virgin India will just keep flinging poo at each other every now and then, until Chang comes and tells them what to do from then onwards

The poos speak English pretty damn well. Guess they're smarter

>Speaking a language better is smarter
No wonder you elected Trump

>spain
>fighitng a Muslim
>alright do you want to fucking get conquered again.jpeg

Attached: image0.jpg (750x628, 307K)

Language skills are indicative of high IQ and cultural development. Are your parents 1st cousins or 2nd cousins?

it's shaping up to about be as such, like holy shit one of you just go full mountain lion and get some spoils, or both of you just shut the fuck up and quit being so soft by attacking one another in a geopolitical slapfight

I draw my "side with the enemy of muslim" card on this one

Oh, right. Alright, well go speak French or Spanish. Go speak arabic. Oh whats this? You cant? Oh I guess your dumb then.

damn homie

>what was the reconquista?

Attached: fuuuugggggg_fuuuuug_fuuuuug.png (655x977, 111K)

I can speak spanish. English is the global lingua franca. It's worth being fluent in Muhammad.

>reconquista
>damn homie we tried, oh well lets fuck off to Arabia.jpeg

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (1242x1170, 691K)

Indians may shit in the streets, but Pakis have shit in their heads

alright fellas I have done enough autistic screeches today, I am going to go now and either pray to Allah or stone someone. cya

>Implying that you know Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi/Pashto or any other language
You've got a shit IQ then desu

Hey, I don't draw it on everyone, I'm sympathetic for the Rohingya, but you guys can fuck right off. You always start shit.

do you want shit out in the streets?

Back to the desert where you niggers belong

Attached: 1539724110542.jpg (886x862, 87K)

>Learning a sandnigger language.
I only speak European languages

>we have f16
Lol, for what its worth our military budget got cucked as well

all forms of kebab must be purged, if the kebabs destroy India its just a small win before the bigger win.

India is gonna shit on 'em!

>any other language
Are you blind?

None of those are sand nigger languages. They're indo-european.

I hope both get nuked, sandnigger mudslime.

lmao Pakistan is literally just a more poverty version of India.

except its filled with muslims, which makes them way worse than the street shitters.

pakistan literally harbor terrorists and the government is corrupt as shit.

honest the only reason India hasnt completely wiped those rodents off the map is because Pakistan also has nuclear bombs and they'd likely take out 1-2 major Indian cities before they're wiped off the face of the earth

I speak two languages. I don't speak any of the sandnigger trash you listed.

Attached: 1483219325631.jpg (574x795, 63K)

Why dont you all DO something instead of sitting around talking h about it?

Spotted the Indian living in Canada.

Never forget

Attached: E9369765-F265-4D88-8553-9005DB03EC94.jpg (960x510, 143K)

Indo-European =/= European
And yes, those are sandnigger languages

No war please. Just stop it and hammer out a deal? No good will come from it.

Attached: 9a6.png (323x454, 232K)

I'm punjabi and S. Asia has nothing to do with the middle east. We're an entirely different people even pakistan.

How you letting India get away with these bants then just let their pilot go?

Attached: 145743343.png (518x403, 231K)

>only the languages that Europe is last going to hear as it whimpers away into history
Indo-European = New European