Hi, I received a warning like the pic. I'm from the EU...

Hi, I received a warning like the pic. I'm from the EU. I don't want to share my location so memeflag (I'm a bit paranoic lately). I'm a little involved with national politics with a couple of groups but I'm nobody, I don't have power. Also sometimes I may have shared radical ideas online and with chat app's... but it was mostly irony. I want to know if someone else here had this warning from Google. I have nothing to do with Trump, Russia or the DNC.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 5.41.31 PM.png (1116x1098, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
security.googleblog.com/2018/08/a-reminder-about-government-backed.html
myaccount.google.com/stateattackwarning/basic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sell all your shit and move innawoods NOW

scare tactics but either way change your password to somthing long random and complex

I've done that

Don't worry, it's russians. If it was an EU gov you wouldn't be warned.
Tbh they probably already know you are and everything you've said online anyway.
OR it's a scam.

delete everything and start from square 1

I do this once every 3 months just to be safe about everything and generally don't use Google if you're actually trying to oppose the system

no it's not a scam, it came from google (a rectangular red warning in top of the screen in the search engine) linked to this. Also the next day a warning in my phone.

Fortify the house and go out in a blaze of glory.
I recommend this on repeat. youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ
There'll be a plaque in memory of meme flag user. Godspeed.

actually the best passwords are a phrase or a short sentence with spaces

>memeflag
Fuck off you retard. Unplug your computer, and go outside. The memeflag doesn't hide your location. It only makes it obvious that you suck dicks.

This

>actually the best passwords are a phrase or a short sentence with spaces

actually Password1 is the best password

>Gib us your info, goy, we want your DNA, gobble gobble!

>Hi, I received a warning like the pic. I'm from the EU
Time to kill everyone you know and go underground, fighting the man from the sewers while eating currywurst and drinking schnapps

I'm not a computer illiterate.
lel
I have nothing of value in my e-mail for a government

Attached: terryadavis.jpg (800x450, 84K)

Why are you using gmail? Get a protonmail mein neger

>swedish rambo
I knew you wee bastards still had some fight in yous

this user gets it

The info could also help others. A long random password is much easier to hack than a short 3 or 4 word phrase.

this.
You're fucked, OP.

>We won't tell you why or how, but China/Russia/North Korea/Ayy Lmaos are after you! Change your password now and buy our shit!
It's a scam. Whether this scam by jewgle or not, it's a scam nevertheless.
>inb4 russian hacker

Yeah, US and EU alphabet soup agencies have access by default.

absolutely and unilaterally based but the only real password is

>firstnamebirthyear

Don't listen to this retard.
The only passwords that can't be bruteforced are phrases, because machines don't have logic.
So type in a small nonsensical sentence that only means something to you with a mixed number for good measure.

Also, write down all your shit on post-it notes and keep them safe in a drawer somewhere, that way you can always
refer to them no matter how complicated your codes are and you don't have to worry about saving them in dubious
browsers.

>using gmail

Attached: 1522626628888.jpg (959x540, 57K)

If you're talking about an equal length random password, then no, a fully random password with the same length is harder to crack than one chosen by diceware. A longer diceware password may be harder to crack, but by the time your random password is 32 characters or longer it is practically impossible to brute force anyway, assuming Google is using a good hashing scheme.

sometimes I write them down in my own "secret code"... but the security of my account is not what worries me, it's that somehow I'm a person of interest probably because of bad intel.

>Join the Advanced Protection Program
So we have your consent to share any of your information with the others government and/or the previous mentioned attackers without breaking laws .

Kek this is nothing ive had comments on YouTube change in real time into warnings from the SPLC I wish I had recorded the it

Attached: 1551365447111.jpg (400x386, 49K)

yothis is my screenshot, how the fuck did you get it

>Government-backed hackers
Muh Russia

YO THIS IS SERENE HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY SCREENSHOT

It's a key that's not even sold by Google I think, like pic related. Either way I'm broke to even afford that.

Attached: security-token-example.jpg (620x400, 32K)

This is the real one

Attached: foto_no_exif.jpg (1280x960, 158K)

This is vaguely not like Google's syntax. Their language and sentence structure follows a strict formula that looks a lot like AI. This is far more colloquial. I'm calling bullshit on this one, user. Don't use this kind of thing to make other anons notice you exist. Surveillance is a danger to us all. Sorry, but I'm a sentence structure autist. Your .png contains several poker tells you wrote the content yourself and this makes me kind of mad.

if you have a smartphone you could use duo authenticator or google authenticator and you wouldn't even need one of those.

YES but due i made that exact screenshot at tha ttime in august how did you get that pic

kevin m. the "goat" suggests using passphrases.. so change is to something extremely gay and anti govenment

from google
search for this text, Paul Krugman (I despise him) had the same issue.

wtf

Attached: 1524130440079.jpg (622x767, 73K)

It's not yours, it's from google blog: security.googleblog.com/2018/08/a-reminder-about-government-backed.html

>no borders
>no toolbar
>no tabs
Agreed, seems fake AF

niggerstonguemyanus

they probably mean an authenticator
mostly the phone app called google authenticator

Use Incognito Mode for everything from now on

Check the websites cert, it might be a sophisticated phising trap.

just google or duckduckgoeit user

They won't do shit until they get their facts straight, don't wind yourself up over it.

that's a phish, scrub your box you filthy slut

I AM SO TIRED OF GOD TRYING TO GET ME TO KILL MYSELF I WON'T DO IT YOU HAVE TO DO IT

Attached: offbyone.jpg (472x472, 98K)

I'm 100% sure this is legit, I'm not a clueless boomer

It's literally nothingburger, and when someone receives this message it is a long while after what ever event triggered it happened.

myaccount.google.com/stateattackwarning/basic

backdoored, eff bee eye

everything mainstream and big is fucking backdoored, the cia have fucking backdoors hardcoded into every fucking intel chip on the market

Google does not send that message.
Nor would they mention that they had been tipped off and then go on to explain why they can't elaborate. Because that's fucking stupid.
The only reasonable explanation is that you are in fact an idiot.

yes they do
they don't elaborate because they don't want attackers knowing their methods for detecting intrusion attempts which is also why they wait like a month or maybe more before the alert is deployed to the user
it's a very rare message, but just because you see it doesn't mean some govt is trying to hack you. there's no way to know exactly what it means because Google provides very little information.

change your passwords and enable 2FA

You don't know what brute force means, do you?

Change your password to one with 32 random digits m8