Would you marry a Jew if she was your 11/10 and true love?

Would you marry a Jew if she was your 11/10 and true love?

Attached: 3D7DCF62-3D89-41EC-81F0-D69CEA72A7F3.jpg (640x709, 319K)

Ofc, love is love, shame it'd be illegal in racist apartied israel

Yes.

Yes, but she'd have to knock off that weird Jewish shit. We are a Christian family.

Being a Jew would bring her down to a 1

>Russian
>German
Where are the jews in the picture? And, yes, I'd marry a Jew. It is good for business.

>Love
>Jew
That's a paradox

Yes

Attached: 2B78A4D7-17B3-4BF1-9DFD-062B5CFE1989.jpg (355x640, 64K)

>memeflag
>retarded meme
>watermark
>post not about politics
I'll bite
In a perfect world, no I wouldn't
To marry them, you have to go through all kinds of bullshit
I have a cousin who went through all this shit
So I know what I am talking about to a certain extent
But, I would fuck one

>Would you marry a Jew if she was your 11/10 and true love?
No, my 11/10 true love is Chinese.

Never.
But only bc a jew is asking.

Even if I loved her I couldn't condemn my children to have Lucifer's blood in their veins.

Of course.

Yes but I would have to 100% believe she never has or will act like a kike
Also not look like one since they are fucking disgusting coin goblins

yes of course

egas

Attached: asdf.jpg (921x826, 216K)

Attached: 1454362864137.jpg (228x221, 6K)

>Would you damn your bloodline
No thanks.

Though this site does give me a jewess fetish.

Possibly but no kids!

A jew hating, fascist, kike gf? Idk. I'd have to get another wife for breeding purposes.

Attached: 1541017700812.jpg (541x541, 50K)

death to eternal angle

Only if she brings her own guns to the relationship.

No.
All jews must be exterminated to secure a future for mankind.
No exceptions.

Only if converted and accepted Christ and deferred to me in regards to politics.

Otherwise yeah, toss me some Khazar milkers.

Attached: 1550623831357.jpg (1333x750, 1017K)

How can a jew even be my true love? Because a True love is someone you know properly and know everything about. I can simply refuse to date a jew even if I find her very attractive,its not like I will not fall in love again.

my gf is a jew and has big juicy milkers, if she asked me I'd probably say yes

The American education system folks

Yes, but first you need to convert her to your religion.

Last Jewess I screwed was crazy in bed, we screwed like we were teens all over again.
Would have been nice if she told me she was married first, or any time in the 2 months before I learned she was married.

Fritz'd

Yes but she would have to be red pilled

never dont need no jew blood stinking up my bloodline

Sure - your kids will be Jewish. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

> Deep Space Nine plot twist - your descendants are the Ferengi.

only acceptable answer

Yes

> jew
> woman
> true love
HUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA... PFFFF... RAAAAA... HUAHUAHUA

jews are ugly in body and soul and cannoy feel love. Love comes from God which they have rejected.

no...its immoral to fuck satan

Sure. Sadly that will never happen as every jewess I've ever met is an insufferable shrieking harpy of a woman. Maybe I've just had bad luck rural Oregon isn't exactly full of them.

Attached: 7F3F9BA3-972B-4467-AE36-1AB189595756.jpg (2000x1500, 894K)

if she was 100% european phenotype and converted to christianity for me then yes and this is the only correct answer

If she was my 11/10 then she would be self-hating and want to exterminate her own people. Also would not look even slightly jewish.

What's the standard to qualify for "honorary aryan?"

Jews are the true master race. I would gladly give my seed to a Jewess with large milkers to expand the Jewish genome and allow my offspring to have strong healthy bones from drinking copious amounts of Jew milk.

Attached: Jewish milkers.jpg (937x1171, 133K)

fuck off

>Jew
>11/10
Never seen a jew prettier than 7/10

Attached: 1484528134718.jpg (636x418, 73K)

No, fuck all jews including her

>condemning your own children with jew blood.
Even cute ones look like trannies by 40.

>Confused penis feelings

Attached: boner.png (600x541, 185K)

Duh? Always honor exception

Rule of acquisition number 6,000,001 clearly states that jews are not to be trusted

Attached: 1519160018245.jpg (501x585, 108K)

do an image search for witches. don't they look just like jews?

Nope. No marriage. I'd have to insist she give up her religion for marriage.

I'd happily shag one though.

Of course I would. Only moron wouldn’t.

Attached: EF4EA7A5-8755-4490-96E9-B1A543D585B6.gif (500x281, 493K)

Yes

A lot of stupid faggots in this thread can't see past a nose
Marry Jewess get brand new house in Israel get untaxed to pop out kids government turns them into trained killers allowed to own guns and kill muslims burgers pay for the whole experience all you have to do is larp as a jew wich is basically what every US president does anyway tell me what exactly is wrong with this equation

Attached: 1541063870863.jpg (469x452, 39K)

>jew
>11/10

nice one shlomi

You thinking like a typical Jew. You'd definitely fit in

Attached: images (38).jpg (480x360, 17K)

yes

Sarah Michelle Gellar in her glory days

Fucking kek

Death to eternal Jew controlled mutt.

I need more of this

She looked great as a redhead in that one movie

Attached: HowDoYouDoMyFellowGoyim.jpg (420x339, 28K)

American Jew? No. Zionism has poisoned them. No love can be found in an American synagogue. Zionism has ruined Judaism, and will be the reason why a shoah against Zionists and Islam the Daughters of Chaos is necessary.

Israeli Jews are different. Middle East has a lot of inbreeding because they are forever at war. Israelis may be nationalists and capable of dealing with Islam as it should, but without proper legal backing, its all Chaos.

Bibi the Mad King is trying to prove to the group and world that the Unconsitutional State of Israel is the answer against Islam, and it very well might be, the rest of the world doesn't want to get its hands and feet dirty dealing with the shitholes that cannot clean themselves up, so they are now sending spies to start turning tolerate counties into piles of shit with Sharia with low IQ and warfare.

If he thinks he can stand up the GodQueen of the Jews: Lilit so be it, but without liberating America who paid that establishment clause breaking ethical and moral quagmire called the Unconstitutional State of Israel, he is playing into "Her" plan.

Truth and justice cannot be deferred forever, and each day that it is ,the Jews have yet to pay for the Zionist and Islam crimes against humanity.

Without love nothing matters. Humanity is nothing more physical interactions between particles, so yes America can reclaim it self, but only after an appropriate leader is chosen. Goldman Sachs and the deep state gave us President Mammon Trump, who at least has a vision for America to continue, its not perfect, but its better than watching protected classes commit crimes and violations carry on with sedition so their party can be the only party.

The DoJ only works for the Democrats, so how can love exist?

I am preparing myself to lose my love if it means righting a grievous wrong. There is time left, but the Unconstitutional State of Israel is living on borrowed\stolen time.

No shit, I coulda hooked up with her once, wasn't feeling it.
Besides the obvious, the conversation was just kinda boring.

No. Jews are social chameleons and will stab you in the back if they see a short term benefit to be gained from doing so. No matter how well you think you know a jew, never trust them. It never ends well.

Attached: 1488499760133.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>jew
>11/10
she automatically loses 10 points for being a fucking kike

>t. incels

>my gf
stop fucking lying

Male Genitle mutalation.

No. I'm a Stoic, the idea of subordinating my principles to something as banal as "love" is completely unthinkable to me.

The Kikes Are already Stealing Everything They can get their Hands on, Do You want them To steal Your Genes Too??

imagine having your head stuffed up your ass this far

Tell me you wouldn't

Attached: pol.jpg (297x170, 9K)

Fake Jew

Marina is a Jew

No idea what this is

Oh my God she is ten times hotter with the pixie cut. Bob behind ears is far too Mummyesque for her age.

Joan Rivers is a Jew

*tick*

Female funny
not a lesbian tick
jew - yes - tick

I would rather see her thrown from a helicopter.

Attached: 1519597626875.gif (500x377, 2M)

Im allready considered a Untermensch so I would fuck that jewish pussy

I'm sorry for being mean Laura.

You look like my cousin and I would bang you.

Nah
She'd be my 9/11

>Jew
>11/10
Sure, and I ride unicorns if they were real.

Attached: Leena do you want to play.gif (500x290, 1.99M)

Yes I would if she was loyal and redpilled

Attached: honk_honk.gif (511x512, 105K)

Attached: 30a.jpg (600x450, 60K)

no

fuck off mason kike

I would, but she would have to be converted to Traditional Catholicism so she could be saved and, of course, to undo the kike brainwashing. It's rare, but it happens friens.

Attached: 1549251327636.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Believe what you want bro, started talking with her around the time of the whole, "muh tire wuz slashed, thing."
Don't really talk to her anymore. Thought she'd at least be fun for bantz, but nah, just copy paste neocon/zionist with a dash of atheism to make things especially dull.

Attached: Nope (1).gif (148x180, 1.03M)

Reptilians are fucking dumb

let me tell you that right now

Top of the food chain?

Try a saliva inducing game for a cat

So you better buckle up you little fuckheads

>Do you want your children to be Jewish?
No.

Yes I will taint her jewish seed with my anglo/slav genes. The child will grow up to commit the most war crimes ever in history

Jacob?

Attached: download.jpg (720x380, 24K)

before Jow Forums? yes
after Jow Forums? no

Attached: 1544054391052.gif (600x432, 886K)

i'd marry a jew even if she was a 7/10 and kind of pissed me off. good genes.

Hell yeah, I want to be a part of the new world order. Fuck the common man, give me many shekels my soon to be fellow jews.

wtf I love jews now?

Attached: JIDFfilenameplaceholder.png (3634x2620, 1.63M)

I know you can read my thoughts boy

No, I don't want my children to be gassed in life or to go to hell after death.

I wouldn't

Yes nothing go wrong with woman who has big tiddies and truly love you until death.

Absolutely, and every morning while she was asleep I would lay the blanket over her head, and fart under the covers.