Anyone ever taken the "Don't care anymore"-pill?

Like, you ever just feel like doing the Sieg Heil in public?
Just start singing "Erika" in an elevator? Quote the Black Israelites to people, randomly?

I mean I'm not even 30, but after coming to grips with the political stances of most people and ingesting a few too many redblackpinkblue pills, mentally I feel like I'm 70 years old and out of fucks to give.

Is this what Chad feels like everyday bros?

Attached: archie.jpg (800x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M
streamable.com/3j3hc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, because I have a really lucrative career and if someone filmed my actions, I would be fired, disbarred, and blackballed form the community.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6PNc9KN50M

well you're finnish (autistic) so this doesn't surprise me

I advise you take GOD at His free offer
streamable.com/3j3hc

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

It’s called the black pill, or doomer pill

I play nazi music in my car stereo now

why is global warming our problem? let the future deal with it when it happens, we've got enough problems already!

I sing erika. It's a great song lol

>Just start singing "Erika"

The fuck is wrong with Erika? It's just a song.
I whistle that tune all that time while walking around at work, could I possibly get in touch?

>Is this what Chad feels like everyday bros
basically

>No, because I have a really lucrative career and if someone filmed my actions, I would be fired, disbarred, and blackballed form the community.

This is generally how I feel, though i also harbor no actual hatred or disdain for any individuals or races nor do I feel superior to them. I do know that diversity causes problems and Europeans created the modern the world - so in friendly company I've just stopped mincing words about it. I wouldn't do or say anything extreme in public tho

No the blackpill is believing all hope is lost. As far as i know there is no known pill for just not giving a fuck what people call you for expressing your views.

>Just start singing "Erika" in an elevator

To be fair, probably less than 1 out of 100 000 people know it's a nazi song

>Is this what Chad feels like everyday bros?
Yeah man.

Yep.

Attached: 1550659658292.jpg (1507x322, 92K)

Based and jokerpilled.

Attached: images (2).jpg (198x254, 14K)

Well, Winston Churchill agreed with you user!

Attached: no_one_was_really_thinking_about_me_at_all.png (579x253, 30K)

>singing Erika
>not Horst Wessel Lied
top pleb

I do this, and nice flag

>He hasn't set his life up to he invulnerable to this

Pathetic.

Yeah i reach that point some time. I reach the "whats the point i cant do shit (((they))) already won" point but i always come back after a few days.
You cant run from the truth once you have seen it.

Attached: 18837712.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (495x320, 30K)

No, still have too much to lose. I do keep on pushing boundaries though, basically all my peers know I'm full on fascist and some have even started to inadvertently whistle some of the songs. My fiancée is racist too, albeit to a lesser extent. Basically, outside of government workers, people from Amsterdam and foreigners themselves have started to hate foreigners more and more openly, which makes it easier. The fire is rising, but it's still smouldering.

Bullshit. I'm not nearly a chad, nor am I the smartest man I know, or the most persevering. Still, I have an aryan Catholic fiancée who wants children right after our marriage this summer. It's just a matter of not being a total loser and being convinced of your own arguments.

"I can't win so I'll just be a worthless waste of air" is the weakest excuse of an argument there is.

>no guys please keep your power levels contained on Jow Forums and take it to the grave.
this is the most sophisticated 10/10 shilling. shills are not known for their subtlety so you guys are mastershills.

OP its your life. what are you going to live a lie your whole life? also no one really cares except those that have mental problems.

Attached: IMG_1194.jpg (364x364, 13K)

You're experiencing the clownpill, it's a mix of all other pills and also the final pill

Honk honk

The truth is, barring special forces, guerrilla units/militaries using guerilla tactics are superior to military units.

This.

I am working on large scale permaculture, training myself in multiple combat disciplines, and waiting on my son(s) to get to the age I can train them.

Also, use my obsession with global politics to capitalize on market movements

nihilism is the ultimate expression of faggotry

life only has the meaning you give to it, and you either carve your destiny out of it, or give up and wither.

stop being a nigger

Noice

Remember; bounding fire w/ bounding overwatch.
Most military units don't train enough to truly run flanking plays at full speed.

If you and your unit master these techniques in environments near you, you will eat soldier alive until they are forced to start bombing/shelling the area.

this.....is.......the....power
of the mongol rape baby?

The gray pill.

>Just start singing "Erika"
All the time, get louder when people are around.

Attached: 1539724336810.jpg (590x525, 49K)

When coming into an a room you are planning to assault, fraging it with a device before entry will give you an advantage

Practice moving out of corners into a good stable position to fire from.

This is more difficult than you make think to master especially in armor.

Also, if wearing armor you need to "use" it.

Try not to expose side plates to uncleared sectors of fire and make sure if you are not striking from concealment or cover, to square up you armor so the plate will have the highest chance of catching incoming fire.

this
Does anyone else just not give a shit about contemporary politics anymore? At this point it's all petty drama between oligarchs, I generally don't give a shit anymore, they're mostly shilling for our destruction anyway.

Attached: 1548683300486.gif (120x160, 826)

I see why you'd think I am but I'm not a yhid. It's just tiresome and pointless, muh trump, muh russia, muh rights. I guess I've just grown out of it all.
Also, nice pic.

Attached: Fukken saved.png (210x161, 2K)

all in the family was a jewish sitcom aimed at undermining whites

I always sing Erika. Such a great song.

when im drunk i literally scream heil hitler sometimes oops thanks Jow Forums

i've been telling people about the jews
i'm working class, nobody minds

I think this is the pen-ultimate stage. The blue-pilled aren't even aware of the problem. The red-pilled are aware but complacent. Once you start to realize that the problems you've just become aware of won't just go away, and no one is going to step up and fix them for you, you become black-pilled, but it's only once this happens and you lose your inhibition that you can finally begin to act in some small way to be the change you want to see because you realize that if you don't, no one will. It's the true path to the genuine white-pill.

Attached: 1518577933158.jpg (1024x625, 121K)

Why do I have the Romanian flag if currently I'm in Germany? Hmm

did you leave a vpn on or something?

I think he did a joke or something.

No. I'm at the moment in an airport in Germany. Germany, rightful Romanian clay when?

Me too, brother...

Attached: s7hxwg7x9tq01.png (640x640, 172K)