White Italians Rise Up

The White Italians keep wining because White Italians are JUST that BASED.
google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1092329/italy-sardinia-elections-centre-right-anti-immigration-league-wins-coalition-eu-elections/amp

Attached: F9F99C8B-7689-4127-947B-8BD6FF67629D.jpg (1125x1758, 956K)

>White Italians

Attached: 1550503393652.png (1725x1334, 1M)

do you still have those villages where people like the one pictured worship some greaser singer that died decades and decades ago? I saw it on Mondo Cane.

year their country is basically mario jumping around eating pizza and spaghetti, mutt

Basted and pastapilled

>The White Italians keep wining because White Italians are JUST that BASED.
Good
Now kindly return where you belong, we'll pack up your noodles and send them later.

what villages and worshipping are you talking about? what singer?

>white italians
That's an oxymoron

Based Sardinia

based white italians

I'm not sure how to feel about the white argument, truth be told. They don't seem to identify with that. Probably because of Nordicism. They're European though, so there's that. Either way, they've passed anything Trumps been doing domestically.

This is the first time, I’ve seen them not get called “far right” by the media.

>They don't seem to identify with that

That's because the average american far-right faggot has fully embraced the retarded stereotype about Hitler not considering aryan anyone who wasn't blonde and/or blue eyed aryan despite german law considering any non-Jewish European born West of Russia aryan.

>hurr muh blue eyes
>hurr muh blonde hair
>meanwhile Italy has the highest average IQ in all of Europe

Attached: Happy pepe.png (615x470, 393K)

There was a Shitalanon on here that told me Florence would be safer to visit after the elections in May. How bad is that area? Its where my surname is from and I want to visit Shitaly some day.

Attached: paulie-aushie.jpg (573x516, 37K)

"White"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

spaghetti niggers aren't white

Attached: sopranos-pussy.jpg (650x360, 112K)

I fucking told you guys again and again a right wing European Parliament WILL happen

Aryans are worthy of respect but let's be real, you weren't that tanned when Caesar was emperor and you know it.

Still, The birthplace of the West, together with Greece. First in line in terms of respect of achievements. Closely followed by the eternal Anglo, the Spanish and Argentinians, the Swedes and their empires, the Danes and their warriors, the Russians for conquering the largest swath of land, the Germs and Franks for carrying the flame of a European empire, and the Netherlands for their innovations, Even the Americans deserve respect in this sense for absolutely shitting on the entire world with their never seen before military force.

Too bad the Chinks will fuck it all up before they fall too.

Italians*

That man looks like an Indian...
What the hell

none of this matters because the black man will take over europe regardless

Attached: afr_growth_2.gif (684x784, 612K)

Circles of trust tho.
Italians are better than 86% of the world.

>you weren't that tanned when Caesar was emperor and you know it.

We most likely were more "tanned" since the german tribes had not ravaged our country yet. You don't know what you are talking about yet it would be so easy to type "genetic history of Italy" on google...

if you think this is dark, just wait and see what will happen to europe 100 years from now

Attached: DKQ4hHeVwAAbzLj.png (882x709, 65K)

assuming it's not some exaggerated news all i have to say is great for you, not every country dares to care about it's own people first and immigrants second these days

>Either way, they've passed anything Trumps been doing domestically
This is because Trump is a boomer and unironically, ZOG. They've tried to cuck him on every singular issue, from foreign policy to fiscal reform. There is no new coalition foreverwar in the Middle East, migration policy is not becoming more neoliberal and the economy isn't as stagnant. This was the best we could have hoped for.

It's a vocal minority, and I'm certain that at least 75% of them are doing it just for laughs. I have only seen a few "Italians aren't white" memes that made me kek but there have been a few. No one actually gives a shit and those that do aren't worth your time. And even if they do believe that, it's because most of our 20th century immigrants from Italy were mostly from Southern Italy/Sicily, where the people can look (and act) more North African than Italian. I think that's why the memes even exist.

The African population is unsustainable. Let them starve. It will be better for everyone.

>if you think this is dark
watch this brownboy
he's the average neapolitan
i don't see why it shouldn't be safe, but pajeets/north africans will likely try to sell shit to tourists, just tell them to fuck off

Attached: Carlo-Conti1-620x372.jpg (620x372, 35K)

>you weren't that tanned when Caesar was emperor and you know it.

WRONG,WRONG,WRONG

UPPER PALEOLITHIC
All WHG
NEOLITHIC
Mostly EEF, some WHG. Some Iran_N, quite a significant quantity, as much as WHG. PCA position Between Sardinia and Maltese, east of Sardinia, closer to Sardinia than to Maltese. Very homogeneous.

BRONZE AGE (EARLY)
Overlaps modern-day Sardinia, Iran_N percentage declines, WHG and EEF increases
(Note that this represents a Europeanisation of the gene pool!) Very homogeneous.

IRON AGE TO REPUBLICAN PERIOD (700-20BC)
Note: Separated from previous period by 1000 year gap.
Fewer samples, of those that exist 60% overlap with North Italy, 40% overlap with South Italy and Sicily, centroid of overall cluster in central Italy but no samples occur there, very wide spread.
EHG appears, Levant N Appears for the first time, sporadic and inhomogeneous distribution, Iran_N increases further.

IMPERIAL PERIOD
Dense cluster centroid between Greeks, Cypriots, South Italians/Sicilians, and Syrians, closest to Sicilians. Long tail stretching from central cluster to Syrians and Iraqi Jews. Couple of Northern-shifted samples overlapping N Italy, France, Spain.
Iran_N increases further, Levant N again sporadic and inhomogeneous.

LATE ANTIQUITY
Tight cluster centroid in S Italy, in the same place as in the previous period. Southern tail to Middle East disappears. N Italian, Northern European and NW European outliers exist.

AFTER
Resemble modern central Italians.

Tell that to Christian missionaries.

International aid is a gargantuan industry that employs hundreds of thousands. Maintaining poverty and desperation, or even the illusion of it, is necessary for these people to make a living. Disgusting.

not dark enough

Attached: it199.jpg (1196x854, 287K)

it's over

Attached: afr_growth.jpg (609x303, 21K)

the fuck are you niggers shitposting on every thread I read, and go back to your shithole of your continent and die of some disease no white man has ever heard of.

nope
that is not how you conquer another continent
keep crying whiteboi