Kike, cuck or poo

which is the worst and who is the best among these three?

Attached: F24B653C-489C-46A1-BCE2-C25C737C5808.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FahTSQSXskw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tucker and Ajit are based. Ben Shapiro needs to fuck off forever.

Ajit tries way too hard to be funny, and his actual debating skills suck balls. This is all part of his charm of course.
Ben Shapiro is boring. He's a normal guy with normal opinions who just happens to be above average at debating. Its nice to see a public figure who has basic common sense but he isnt entertaining the same way Ajit is.
Tucker on the other hand has no redeeming qualities. He doesn't having an engaging personality like Ajit, but unlike Ben all he does is debate retards. So he isn't very smart either.

Overall, i'd say Ajit>Ben>>>>>>Tucker.

>Tucker is a cuck

Attached: TheVirginJohnOliverVsTheChadTuckerCarlson.png (3518x1431, 947K)

Comparing someone to John Oliver to prove he is based is like comparing yourself to some guy with down syndrome to prove youre smart

Don't know this Ajit guy.
Tucker is good but he really got owned by that Euro professor.
Ben kills it in debates, so I'll go with him.

Jesus fuck...

Right because it's not like JO is a really popular late night tv show host compared to the others.

1. Poo
2. Kike
3. Cuck

>Poo
>Chad
>Kike
ftfy rahj

>The only based white guy in newsmedia is a cuck
GTFO out of here Shmulie

Attached: 1551303795693.jpg (4192x2620, 1.87M)

Cool analysis, Moshe.

Oliver is more popular than tucker and they both talk about the news, it's a fair comparison.

>Tfw you grew up in the town he was born in

Attached: FeelsGood2Creme.png (1200x1214, 483K)

Not saying that the comparison is very bad.
I am saying, that it isnt an accomplishment to be better then a huge pile of shit like Oliver.

When Olivers videos drop on Youtube they get 4 million within half the day. When I used to be left wing each of his videos would drop maybe once a month and it was a special treat. Unlike people like Colbert, Seth Meyers, that nigger, who drop videos weekly (if you didn't have their channels). His ratings (last I saw) were very high. Tucker, unlike the others at Fox, isn't just another "Bomb Pakistan muh dumb liburlz" talking head at Fox. He advanced beyond the stages of Conservatives/Libertarian and has clearly moved into NS territory. Being famous in media/movies/music/etc is a very efficient way at learning the JQ

Attached: TuckerKnowsAll.jpg (828x552, 64K)

Send tucker a screencap

Already sent that when I first made it awhile back.

Kikes are by far the worst. Poos I like cause pajeet food is good and they're a relatively educated and non violent minority. Tucker Carlson isnt really a cuck

Attached: B7C1FBC8-9770-4F88-AC56-0C52EA6E8E2A.png (300x256, 102K)

>plague, cholera or hiv
How about i chose none of these fucking paid niggerkike shills?

Attached: 1550472047213.jpg (719x1000, 88K)

Tucker is based
Agit has strong meme game and is cool.
Ben is kind of lame but if you need someone to point out that Democrats are fucking retarded then you can delegate the job to him

Hitler, Hitler only

He absolutely triggered liberals, onions boys, and faggot nerds.
youtu.be/FahTSQSXskw