Inch by inch...

Inch by inch, we are gonna get your guns one way or another :) And there's literally not a god damned thing you can do to stop it :)

archive.is/soGtd

Attached: wearewinning.png (776x791, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tulsaworld.com/news/state-and-regional/constitutional-carry-becomes-first-legislation-signed-into-law-by-gov/article_1c943003-1eca-542e-8d71-cfab83d93328.html
cnbc.com/2019/02/28/house-passes-gun-control-background-check-bill-trump-pledges-to-veto.html
npr.org/2019/02/27/698512397/house-passes-most-significant-gun-bill-in-2-decades
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/32463/smith & wesson m&p 15 sport ii 223/556 nato
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I genuinely hope you get violently robbed by some nigger with some modified shotgun so you can watch your future wife and child get slain in front of your dying eyes.

Nah.

SHALL

Nope. The government is our servant, not our master. The second amendment was to guarantee that the servant did not usurp the rightful authority of the people. Any attempt by a politician to overthrow the people is treason, and punishable by death. We will kill all of the leftist politicians, AND the treacherous civilians who support them. Street by street, house by house, we will kill you all.

There's over 400 million firearms in the private hands of American citizens(almost half of the guns in the world). Please, make our dreams become reality.

based
the moment America is disarmed, the Jews will start rounding people up.

>"hey cleetus we gon overthrow da gubmint"

Attached: gubmint.jpg (500x375, 47K)

>we are gonna get your guns one way or another
lol, careful what you wish for.

This bill won't even go through the Senate...

The constitution was written for a nation with about 3 million people

It doesn't work anymore when each of those people are now one hundred people.

imaine being this retarded

That's nice in theory but in practice, each new generation gives the government more power. Do you think Americans of 100 years ago would tolerate the amount of gun laws currently on the books?
Boiling frog etc
The changes are always gradual enough that nobody does anything. You, like all the generations before you, are all talk.

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-080901_Firefox.jpg (1435x1894, 909K)

This

remember this post when the RWDS knock on your door and you dont have any guns

Attached: SOON.jpg (250x250, 4K)

>It doesn't work anymore when each of those people are now one hundred people.
Checkem. That's right. No more constitution, no more rules. It's the only logical result.

I hope you realize laws and bills are just words. Words do not harm, bullets do.

why are libtards so desperate getting lynched by a mob of angry gun owners

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

I don't see how increasing background checks is a bad thing, and I own four guns. We need to keep them out of the hands of felons and the mentally ill.

Attached: 1528150713150.gif (474x357, 666K)

What are you going to do when they've been completely outlawed yet "gun violence" continues??? Or is that even the point?

No you won’t

Its not that hard to learn how to manufacture or modify illigal firearms. Tons of online resources to help you make guns and explosives. Making guns illigal won't change anything and it will only make it harder for the government to know who is armed.

I agree. You will.

And then the authoritarian state comes.

You Americans are all talk, no walk. I've been here for years and you always post shit like this every time there is a gun control effort from your govt. And yet, you have still done FUCKING NOTHING and never will because you're a good little cuck. You will willingly hand them over when the feds come knocking, might as well accept it now because it's coming within 10 years

You are such a fucking tool. Mentally fucking retarded.

Shall be infringed
You cute little white babies can't do anything.
Now go back to fapping to traps.

I too desire to commit a felony when I sell guns to my friends.

I like the last minute inclusion that notifies ICE if a wetback tries to purchase a gun.

Based republicucks

Iirc 8 Democrats voted for that ammendment

All you have to do is a background check before you sell it to him or her. I don't see the problem.

Oops sorry user it seems here that you misgendered someone 7 years ago. Background check failed XDDD

Meanwhile in Oklahoma, you no longer need a permit for concealed carry:

tulsaworld.com/news/state-and-regional/constitutional-carry-becomes-first-legislation-signed-into-law-by-gov/article_1c943003-1eca-542e-8d71-cfab83d93328.html

This makes it 15 states with no permit required to concealed carry a firearm, suck on that grabbers.

Attached: GunsIndians.jpg (1000x665, 322K)

did your mom have any kids that lived?

Yes user. The ebil government is going to take away your guns over a cultural issue that has no bearing on background checks. Really man? Really?

NOT

can personally tell you you will never ever get my weapons from me. I will literally gun down any atf agent that steps onto my property to steal my 2nd amendment rights from me, and that's a promise

All you have to do is suck my cock.

goes nowhere in the senate, trump vetoes.

also, KREMLIN thread

I am fully prepared to hunt down and kill leftists when the time is right.

Not surprising. It's toothless windowdressing that will impress some fudds in flyover country.

>you will hand them over when the feds come knocking

Sorry sir, my firearms were lost in a tragic boating accident just recently. They’re at the bottom of the lake.

A lot of officers (not enough feds, they’ll outsource a lot to local law enforcement) will often reply “yeah, seems a lot of that is going around. Have a nice day *wink*”.

Not just cops, a good chunk of the military would be like this too. Don’t expect cops and military to all just go along with a gun grab.

Great argument man. Solid performance. Anything else to add?

Law states "transfer", as in you can't let your Dad put your hunting rifle in his safe when you go on vacation without him having to go through a background check for that specific weapon. This is a bullshit law that is nothing more than a way for grabbers to accumulate a registry of firearms in the country for when it comes time for them to (try to) confiscate them. Common-sense gun legislation my fucking ass!

Attached: gungirl12.jpg (436x714, 31K)

Kentucky is going that route.

hey its cool if you enjoy dressing up as a tranny getting sodomized by a bunch of rednecks and their "barrels" will screeching "gimme yo gunz"
current_year and all

Attached: honk.png (700x700, 615K)

You ain't passing shit. Trump has already said he is going to veto this.

cnbc.com/2019/02/28/house-passes-gun-control-background-check-bill-trump-pledges-to-veto.html

It doesn't have two-thirds of the House, much less the Senate.

This is basically tantamount to how the GOP kept passing Obamacare repeals when Obama was President, knowing he would veto it. It was just for show, there was no risk. If 2021 comes and the Democrats suddenly find themselves controlling the House, Senate and White House, they'll start stuttering on gun control much the same way.

>senate denys it
get cucked

Jokes on you, I lost enough munitions on various fishing trips to outfit an insurgency, with ammo to match.

>house

>Anything else to add?
Sure, you're a tool and this won't make it through the senate. Hope you change your mind about partisan fed agencies having the power to send you to prison for fucking up paperwork.

Nobody is talking about "overthrowing".

There's a difference between "overthrowing" and "defending" your rights.

I'm sure this is totally a conspiracy to grab all of your guns and implement a totalitarian state where the government can kill you any time you want. Sure thing. Also you can still transfer guns without a background check among close relatives:
npr.org/2019/02/27/698512397/house-passes-most-significant-gun-bill-in-2-decades

When Oregon passed the mandatory private sales background law a few years ago, most of the sheriffs in the state publicly stated that they would not be enforcing this law, effectively neutering it.

Attached: GunGirl02.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

>not knowing how to auto-fire a semi with a proper hand position
2/10, would not operate with

People are going to jail in western countries over that sort of thing. The slippery slope is real lol. And to think it isn't possible is horribly delusional.

>Also you can still transfer guns without a background check among close relatives
>if you fight it in court for 10 years from your jail cell

>we have to ban guns to stop school shooters
>passes background check which will do nothing to check the background of some incel who decides one day he ones to kill people

sounds great on paper but there hasnt been any realistic resistance what so ever

BE

fuck off you pommy cunt you lost all rights to have opinions on north american affairs first in 1776 and second when you decided to mortgage your empire because the germans were mean. go prosecute more mothers for hate speech instead of arresting grooming gangs you bootlicking faggot pom.

>And there's literally not a god damned thing you can do to stop it :)
Is that a dare?

>most of the sheriffs in the state
Don't worry, they'll be replaced by brown people with an axe to grind soon.

yes user the government has never infringed on the rights of its citizens before
you can trust the government, the military, and the police not to ruby ridge you, or mkultra you
just trust them, dumbfuck

Never shot a gun.

What should I buy to get started?

Say $1,000 budget

>Republican controlled Senate

Wow its fucking nothing

You’ll never do anything but larp on an anime image board

Well eventually you want to get to confiscation, right?
Kind of hard to just ignore that step

Attached: 338.png (694x284, 529K)

LEGAL

It's almost like they don't care about anything other than disarmament.

glock 9mm

why are germans so cringy and autistic

>House of Representatives
Let me know when it passes in the Senate; until then its just virtue signaling by the new dems

>And there's literally not a god damned thing you can do to stop it :)

Actually there is.

Reminder that Dems lost against an amendment that forces reporting Illegals who apply for a gun to ICE. Silver lining.

This must be why theres no free speech in the UK; just too many people.

>you're a tool
Sure thing man. I'm not someone that actually thinks things through, I'm literally just some braindead fool typing canned statements on the internet. Also it probably won't pass through the Senate considering a lot of Republicans are in debt to the NRA or fear being voted out by their consituents back home for promoting a "gun grab" legislation.
Nowhere does it say that. Get your facts straight.
Ruby Ridge was a botched attempt, sure, but it was the exception, not the rule. And MKUltra never got anywhere, which was why it was disbanded. I don't fully trust my government, but I have to be willing to cooperate to some degree otherwise things just fall apart. I am obligated as a citizen to trust my government to a certain extent, and fight to punish my government when it does fuck up badly.

> :)

Basedboy faggot

You better be sure.

Good. Wh*tes should not have guns as they only use them to shoot our beautiful people or color.

>literally not a god damned thing you can do to stop it
>don't have my guns yet
wanna know how I know you're wrong

they don't need to overthrow the government they just need to start killing their local leftist gun grabbers. haven't you read the turner diaries?

I agree!

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/32463/smith & wesson m&p 15 sport ii 223/556 nato

I'd say learn on a rifle first, then get a pistol.

Attached: MP.png (985x285, 113K)

This.
Come and fucking take it.

Attached: 1524873692697.jpg (2000x3071, 311K)

Yes, they shall and you won't do anything.

How user

>Nowhere does it say that.
It's implied. Make sure you fill that paperwork out correctly pal.

post your targets from your last range trip

We have ID's here buster, fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from

AR 15 or ruger ranch rifle

quit projecting and go dilate your prolapsed anus faggot

So I was in London a few years ago on business, and met up with some college friends who live there now. We met somewhere north of Hyde Park in the Notting Hill area, and we took a long walk down through the park and through the mall and into Trafalgar Square, just chatting and catching up.

In Trafalgar square there was some public awareness campaign going on regarding the littering of cigarette-buts in the streets. All their signs claimed that there are something like 20,000 cigarettes that get littered around the city every 12 hours.There was a 40-foot tall inflated cigarette. It looked pretty awkward in such an aesthetic place. I can't speak to the empirical accuracy of that littering claim, but this giant cigarette that was taller than the statue of Nelson was just quite a sight to see.

Anyway... that was the only time I've ever seen a faggot bigger than OP

Where is it implied?

something that can easily transition to home defense, so you have purpose in your hobby

Their are already enough guns and ammo to cease control of all local goverment balcanize and kill all lefties

Attached: A75137E3-6844-406B-AD18-927094F5BA5D.jpg (653x951, 355K)

Where is it not implied?

get a .22lr to fuck around with then build an AR-15 like every other American