Would you join a personal army?

If some fag decided to start a personal army to fight against the injustice and the corrupt politicians and the anti-gun lobbiest and fight against homosexuality. Would you join them? If it was like the military but more red pilled?

Attached: 24C58EF0-58BE-4A19-A452-BAC9EDF23CF2.jpg (960x960, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v61Z3ZvDyRo
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5_0D3zD7M
youtube.com/watch?v=tls7tJeZTOA
youtube.com/watch?v=jNft1tmKpxc
youtube.com/watch?v=s-ShBpIRk14
youtube.com/watch?v=E-mZg5NR4GQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unenumerated_rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_and_legal_rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. That's how you get placed on a list.

damn you are either glowing or stupid as fuck

GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK

Hello, CIA, of course not. Being a merc in Africa defending diamond mines from savage niggers sounds like a good gig tho

you mean like antifa?

FUCK NO
youtube.com/watch?v=v61Z3ZvDyRo

What gay reasons to create an army. Try harder CIA

Join us. BE a part of the movement. We will TRY OUR Hardest in training. Its ok if your not strong.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5_0D3zD7M

Antifa but red pilled

Depends. How much do I get paid?

Normal hourly wages. Plus you get to carry a gun around all day and look like a fucking badass, while triggering the left

Attached: 1550920961073.jpg (233x200, 13K)

this is the most retarded thing I've read on this forum and it's why I keep coming back.
Thank you for your autism. Enjoy your watchlist status you homophobic fuck

We try so hard We even have seizures.
join us
youtube.com/watch?v=tls7tJeZTOA

How well funded is it? I'm already in the US Army, privatised contractors are enticing. If it was less bureaucratic, had an adequate support element, and fought for a cause I believe in (the irradication of muslims). Yeah I'd join, I'd bring my own gear.

Not your personal army.

NYPA has been a thing for well over a decade, and for good reason. Good luck not getting SABUd you poofter. I’ll run you over in my car

Groups like Academi(Blackwater), G4S, MVM, and some others already exist and do this. They just do it in other countries.

Nothing preventing, or illegal, from this existing in the US. Plenty of militias fit that role.

Join The private George Soros army
Even our moms wont stop us from making videos

youtube.com/watch?v=jNft1tmKpxc

Its called a constitutional militia you fucking retard

>would you join a terrorist organization
retards like you should be shot on site

The personal army would be generally put for corrupt politician objectives. See Academi or Wagner... do you really want to die for some oligarchs gold?

Join the George Soros private army.

He promises to pay. we promise to wait for pay.
Accepting mostly applicants with GEnder and Identity Crisis.
youtube.com/watch?v=s-ShBpIRk14

You're weak and you will not survive the winter.

Both of you need to be 18+ years or older to post here.

>Gay reasons
How is fighting against homosexuals and niggers and anti-gun people a gay reason? if anything you should be having a massive boner when i command you to shoot someone like Nancy Pelosi in her wrinkly ass face.

Not asking Jow Forums to join, just want Jow Forums's non retarded opinions.

Attached: IMG_3689.jpg (1600x1200, 191K)

Nah. With my luck I'd end up joining the worst, most ineffectual army and end up setting back whatever cause I wanted to fight for by decades. I'm just going to be a good goy and kill myself with a heroin overdose if SHTF.

I would not mind being a Jihad.

Attached: isis-flag.jpg (600x400, 25K)

They get infiltrated by feds though so they're not effective.

Join the Soros Privately Funded army.
sponsored by CIA A. forum poster.

We promise to start fights .....
We promise to not finish them

BRing The Gayest Towels in your arsenals
youtube.com/watch?v=E-mZg5NR4GQ

nypa bitch

>22222
Holy fuck dude
>ISIS
I literaly thought the same. too bad chriscucks hated them

No, i pay them.

I might join one specifically decaded to ending to federal reserve. Other than that im not going to war for vague meme words.

I probably would join, but what are the benefits? Is the leader of the army some tard that expects us to get our own protection or guns?

Attached: okay.jpg (222x183, 25K)

I play Minecraft too

Nice b8m8

Attached: 1551305602939.png (981x676, 359K)

PLEASE RESPOND

Attached: 1543365893642.jpg (900x500, 99K)

Yes. If properly equipped, yes. I technically did when i was active duty with an active clearance.

Absolutely if they provide for my family in turn, kind of fucked up to leave your family home to starve unprotected while you go have fun with the boys

Based quints

Anarcho-homicidalism is the way forward my dude. Organising into an army is impossible because you'll get wrecked by the security services before you even get 5% of the way there.

In the South we are becoming Mexico.
My community literally has its own personal police force that we pay for.

Attached: download.png (144x144, 4K)

Yes

But youre all weak and untrustworthy

I agree with faganon. OP is indeed a moron.

Until you get drone struck.

Only if we use fal's, t91's, and galils exclusively

lmao what kind of shithole community do you live in?

I live on a lake surrounded by 7 golf courses.
It sucks.

Depending on the personnel involved and the circumstances.

As long as the vigilante justice is kept purely legal. :^).

>To fight against [things that normies are morally ambivalent to]
Lmfao
That and Jow Forums in an army would be fucking retarded and I would ditch fast as fuck because it would be a shitshow permanently that would never succeed.

gtfo fag

When I signed up for the draft I also swore allegiance to the American people.

Uhhh what you are describing is literally a terrorist cell

What happens if you dont sign up for the draft?

>The American people

You fight for this?

Attached: 2A10ACCC00000578-3142508-Large_turnout_Scouts_hold_American_and_rainbow_flags_and_one_Can-a-26_14355 (962x463, 170K)

yikes

>ok so we have these 200 incel terrorists hiding in a forest at these coordinations
>roger that you will have a airstrike in 2 minutes

Whites need to learn to play the long game.
We have to sow what wont be reaped until after our death.
There is no kill all the faggots solution. By all means kill the faggots but white chimpouts are pretty bad and need a better plan than "fucking kill everyfucking body"

Attached: 1551297823573s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

This
It's hilarious, in a way, how foolish (us) whites are. I've argued with parents about the long con and they don't believe it for a second because they (we) won't be alive when it comes to fruition, so what's the point
It's sheer foolishness

100% I would join a local army.

don't you know we live in a police state. they are infringing and nobody is doing anything about it. if you try to dispute your rights you get locked up. you know those guys that scream "I know my rights!" while getting shoved in the back of a police car. well they probably do. because your rights are so simple a brainlet can understand. the left is trying to make everbody think rights are priveleges and gibs. its all so tiresome. Ninth Amendment of the Bill of Rights
"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unenumerated_rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_and_legal_rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_law

I will put you anti-list fags on a list and hunt you down when the time comes.