"Alot of ppl think you're a zionist shill..."

"Alot of ppl think you're a zionist shill..."

what did he mean by this?

Attached: look into it.jpg (1000x563, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzr14iVZ8sk
streamable.com/g8q94
twitter.com/ImperatorTruth/status/926666601289699328
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eddie is the only redpilled Rogaine regular

Bravo is no better. A dude weed NPC.

The podcast summed up..
>le nazis were bad
>jews are great
>did I mention nazis?
>don't forget the nazis
>lol jones got dropped on his head, people that question things are so crazy
>aliens and 9/11
>smoke weed
Kike pawns like Rogan and Jones to our everyday local JIDF shills like to push irrational conspiracy discussion like UFOs, faked moon landings, le Illuminati/Masons, flat earth, absurd 9/11 theories (there were no planes), aliens, lizard people etc. etc. to do one thing... to make people that discuss information outside of what the (((MSM))) gives us look retarded and to cover up for jews.

This is called well-poisoning and gas-lighting. Jews do this to keep normie goyim from looking into or thinking about legitimate non-MSM information too much, e.g. the jew subversion of our media and government or the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the holohoax made for political gain.

e.g. 9/11 is a good example... Israel had a big role in 9/11. How to well-poison this subject manner? Make sure any threads about 9/11 include discussion of "there were no planes", "it was CGI", "a nuke brought it down", "an energy weapon brought it down" etc. and other absurdities. This will get any normies to reject ALL non-MSM information about 9/11, including what they want to cover-up (Israel's role). Ever hear this discussed on Rogan or Jones?

Jews control our media. Jews control our banking. Jews control our academia. Jews control our government. Very real and verifiable. They are 1.4% of the US population and 0.025% of the world population. Something people need to know and understand. But let’s not worry about that, goyim. That's actually important and affects our actual everyday lives and our future. But let’s discuss DMT, bigfoot and aliens.

Don't let them well-poison and gaslight you.

but dude, the science cults!
hahahahaha

Let me introduce you to a man named Adam Green, he has a youtube channel named KwowMoreNews.

Attached: adamgreen.jpg (640x360, 57K)

>KwowMoreNews

*KnowMoreNews

>adam (((green)))
more like NoseMoreNews

>more like NoseMoreNews

Blonde hair blue eyes. He's a Jew alright.

Attached: theysayyourareazionist.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

FUCKING ROCK STAR OF A PATRIOT

THANK YOU's to the hackerknown as Bigfish btw. (tried to make a thread thanking him yesterday... that was deleted [got a warning])

Lets play spot the autistic brainlet shill

A

L
O
T
OPEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzr14iVZ8sk

streamable.com/g8q94

If you haven't seen it yet.

More like brainlet autisr or lazy shilling. This retard keeps putting it everywhere. So if it's a shill it means some information in this show was good and scary for them.

>Blonde hair blue eyes. He's a Jew alright.
he sure is

Attached: 21-mike-cernovich.w700.h700.jpg (651x651, 142K)

The Earth is flat and Eddie Bravo is gonna have a field day after Trump discloses the truth.

Attached: 1541259336259.gif (440x380, 3.53M)

Mark Zuckerberg has blue eyes.

Attached: 1526189886226.jpg (559x517, 51K)

>why is it illegal to own nazi memorabilia and its not illegal to own a genghis khan dagger? He killed more people
>Directly attacking soros
>the jews knew only pain and suffering, its the only thing they know, its how they lived (why jews are so sadistic)
Guess why the shills are out

this guy has lost it years ago

I got a GDL shirt in my dresser, sir.

twitter.com/ImperatorTruth/status/926666601289699328

This faggot tried to out the names of little girls that accused Epstein. He filed the exact same motion Alan Duche-nowitz did. Why would Cernotraitor be working for Duchw-nowitz?

no doubt, cernovich is a snake.
dershowitz, cernovich, and epstein are all zionists. the entire epstein sage revolved around israel blackmailing politicians and other important people in the u.s.

to me it seems like cernovich was trying to intimidate the victims and acting as a proxy for the zionist elites. just doing his duty for greater israel.

*saga not sage

>Mark Zuckerberg has blue eyes.

Yeah, but are they even real? Is he even human? He's got vampire fangs. No joke. 100% sure Adam Green is not a Jew. Given how much of his channel is dedicated to attacking anyone who is a suspected Zionist.

Attached: thezuck.jpg (3244x4064, 2.49M)

also, he responded to the zionist shill bait with:
>there's good white people and bad white people
>there's good black people and bad black people
>...asians...
>...mexicans...
>..etc....
and the implied logical conclusion was, "there's good jews and bad jews," but he never said it. the omission especially in response to a joking implication of being a zionist shill was very interesting.

not as interesting as Jones confronting Rogan about the demons he's communed with while on DMT and Rogan defending them, though

>Soros
>Eddie rushes in (obviously not invited)
>My high school friends liked to choke each other out.
>Putting on makeup for choke out gf
>God doesn't know were he came from
>Nazi space planes nukes
>NASA shadow government
>I hate Trump now
>SPACE IS REAL EDDIE FUCK
>Eddie's just a troll now
>Are you a a Zionist shill
>Are we getting steaks later?
>DMT and infatuate void dreams
>Were you dropped on your head?
>Infowars.com/store
I never been this entertained shilling and disinfo in my life.

>tfw an user sounds more crazy than Bravo & Alex combined
damn dude, take a vacation. get off the internet and relax.

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

He said there were good and bad jews. But thats the truth. Some people, most people, simply don't give a fuck and want to live their lives.
Rogan asked Jones if he wants to call Bravo and texted him to move his ass to the podcast.

But yes, this shit was so entertaining. Better than late night hosts by a very big margin.

LISTEN TO ME ALEX

Look at this fucking faggot. Every day he wakes up with the Jew living in his head rent free. His mental masturbation is typing "day of the rope" at least 34 times a day.

What a sad pathetic creature.