Praise your Lord and chirst jesus

Amen.

Attached: 1550923794715.jpg (183x275, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Project
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck man
Amen

Attached: 1551156119310.jpg (460x613, 74K)

Why does "My Lord and christ jesus" look like Colin Kaepernigger?

Amen praise jesus

Attached: jesus1.jpg (768x1005, 146K)

PAGANG DABBIN ON DEEZ CRISDIANS

Attached: 1524101466792.jpg (1280x1544, 368K)

Indeed

Attached: SlackJawedJewishMessiah.jpg (408x1024, 89K)

Attached: 6875f7f84c81cc902905d698cab78c69fa8801bac06db988a64bbde4c40cd353.png (620x657, 523K)

Sorry, no, people from that region don't look like niggers, even with a thousand years of Arab admixture.

Attached: Fazza.jpg (640x640, 40K)

אָמֵן my friend

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you cucks
>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x500, 32K)

Richard Carrier is too biased to be reliable, that's why his Jesus Project got shut down.

Needs more Roman, his father was a Roman soldier

fuck off paki

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Project
>The project was halted in June 2009 when Hoffmann announced that in his view the project was not productive, and its funding was suspended. He wrote that there were problems with adherents to the Christ myth theory, the idea that Jesus did not exist, asking to set up a separate section of the project for those committed to the theory, which Hoffmann felt signalled a lack of necessary skepticism.
>Not Productive
>People (Carrier, Singer, et al) researching the idea as to whether or not Jesus was historical insisted on setting up their own "Jesus was a Myth" section of the research project.
Nero's court faggot Jew, Petronius, mocked Christ in the early 60s with the Satyricon. All these Jesus was a Myth people place the origin of the Myth in the 70s-90s AD, after Nero for some reason, despite it being well known that Nero blamed Christians for burning Rome in 64 AD.

>it’s that bong again
Fuck off

Attached: 3385A6D2-25F6-4E2B-8B3F-0453A8B750B6.jpg (1024x738, 118K)

Attached: C8558B9F-5462-4DE4-A26A-DCA277358CF9.jpg (577x922, 193K)

>hasn't read the Letter of Lentulus
>Lentulus, the Governor of the Jerusalemites to the Roman Senate and People, greetings. There has appeared in our times, and there still lives, a man of great power (virtue), called Jesus Christ. The people call him prophet of truth; his disciples, son of God. He raises the dead, and heals infirmities. He is a man of medium size (statura procerus, mediocris et spectabilis); he has a venerable aspect, and his beholders can both fear and love him. His hair is of the colour of the ripe hazel-nut, straight down to the ears, but below the ears wavy and curled, with a bluish and bright reflection, flowing over his shoulders. It is parted in two on the top of the head, after the pattern of the Nazarenes. His brow is smooth and very cheerful with a face without wrinkle or spot, embellished by a slightly reddish complexion. His nose and mouth are faultless. His beard is abundant, of the colour of his hair, not long, but divided at the chin. His aspect is simple and mature, his eyes are changeable and bright. He is terrible in his reprimands, sweet and amiable in his admonitions, cheerful without loss of gravity. He was never known to laugh, but often to weep. His stature is straight, his hands and arms beautiful to behold. His conversation is grave, infrequent, and modest. He is the most beautiful among the children of men.

Attached: color of hazlenuts.jpg (801x534, 109K)

mmmm
>tips fedora
m'lady

>that's why his Jesus Project got shut down.
Wow! Obviously no work has been done on the historicity of Jesus since 2009. I mean, why bother with that tedious research stuff?

>>hasn't read the Letter of Lentulus
The Letter of Lentulus is a forgery written in 14th-century Latin.

I only larp as a Christian to make jews assmad.

did you just post a black jesus? I so triggered I are shacking. Nice try jew. Jesus loves you even if no one else does. Go with Christ.

>Jesus loves you even if no one else does
Jesus wasn't even a real person. Haven't you been paying attention?

why do all non-whites want to claim divinity when they haven't mastered the wheel?

Looks like Colin kaepernick

Bias towards the Myth of Jesus clouds your ability to see the historical Jesus. Carrier et al are incapable of doing said research. They are ideologues with a single goal.

Actually, Jesus was pure Japaneese and related to Amaterasu herself.

Attached: 25ebc066cffbaa766133d9de3ff33c24.jpg (429x605, 91K)

The letters of James, John and Peter were written by his Apostles. That's three eye witnesses. Not to mention that the Gospels were written within the lifetimes of eye witnesses.

this book has already been debunked like Zeitgeist first movie. move on kike.

>Bias towards the Myth of Jesus clouds your ability to see the historical Jesus.
Oh yes, WE are the ones whose judgement is clouded with bias. Top marks, Schlomo!

Kikes hate Christ and want to disprove he even existed more than anybody else in the world.
The fact is, you can deny his divinity all you want, but his very existence is not in question.

>The letters of James, John and Peter were written by his Apostles.
Yeah, I don't think so. Unless James, John and Peter lived to be 200 years old.

>this book has already been debunked like Zeitgeist first movie
Zeitgeist was abject nonsense, but then you'd know that if you read books once in a while, instead of getting all your information from a big flickering screen.

>but his very existence is not in question.
Then explain why St Paul never mentioned anything that Jesus did or said, not even once.

Jesus was black, that's why his dad was never around

Yeah, fuckhead, there are written references quoting the epistles and the gospels starting in 105 ad. They were not written 200 years later, that's your Talmud.

>Yeah, fuckhead, there are written references quoting the epistles and the gospels starting in 105 ad.
The Pauline epistles and at least one of the Gospels was written before 105 AD? Wow, what a discovery!

>Not even once
1 Timothy 6:13
>In the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in his testimony before Pontius Pilate
Romans 1
>Paul, a servant[a] of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God, which he promised beforehand through his prophets in the holy scriptures, the gospel concerning his Son, who was descended from David according to the flesh and was declared to be Son of God with power according to the spirit of holiness by resurrection from the dead, Jesus Christ our Lord
You're a liar and a deceiver, like your father.

>1 Timothy 6:13
2nd century forgery, who cares?
>who was descended from David according to the flesh
Go back and read your bible. Read it in Greek, this time. It doesn't say "descended from David" or anything close to that.
>You're a liar and a deceiver,
Possibly, but apparently I'm the only one here who actually reads the bible.

You're the only one here who discounts all evidence contrary to your claims as Forgery.

>jews hate a jew who wanted to remove old traditions, introduce foreigners to his cult, prayed for love and acceptance of all

You call them leftists user

This is what Jesus actually looked like.

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 290K)

Yes, the Greek says Prophesied by His prophets of the seed of the seed of the seed.
Now, because the prophets themselves said seed of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and David, and the people reading the letter knew that, it must be referring to something else. How closely are you reading the Bible?

>Yes, the Greek says Prophesied by His prophets of the seed of the seed of the seed.
>Now, because the prophets themselves said seed of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph and David, and the people reading the letter knew that, it must be referring to something else. How closely are you reading the Bible?
Sorry mate, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

What's with all the nigger shill spam today?

Attached: niggershillspam2.png (1920x7974, 2.41M)

Nor do you have any idea what the Bible is trying to say.

Attached: 1551145300408.jpg (640x539, 80K)

>What's with all the nigger shill spam today?
What's with all the Jesus shill spam for the last ten years?

This man is Emirati. I'm pretty sure Jesus looked more like a Syrian or a Lebanese than a Gulfnigger.

No thanks.

Attached: 2922933377270.jpg (679x849, 45K)

>Nor do you have any idea what the Bible is trying to say.
Possibly not, but I also have no idea what you are trying to say. It makes literally no sense.