Go to Reddit

>go to Reddit
>post pic of le "based negro"
>3hrs in already top of r/all

Why do plebbitors want to be black so badly?

Attached: IMG_8776.jpg (750x874, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ
airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/
termessos.de/prooffotos.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you posted a false picture, is that what I'm gathering from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FZlc7mv7AyQ

Attached: WE.jpg (750x443, 53K)

Attached: le white savior.jpg (1442x1220, 457K)

They don't want to be black in there heart, they're simply mining social capital and today's globohomo requires them to think this "I'm the good guy with the right opinions"

Attached: no white males.jpg (624x721, 77K)

the a-10 is more popular than bacon.

That is pretty cool though.

>they're simply mining social capital and today's globohomo requires them to think this "I'm the good guy with the right opinions"
as their own people die out they virtue signal away

Attached: age white men over.jpg (952x960, 80K)

r/OldSchoolCoon

lol women pilots
airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/

>Why do plebbitors want to be black so badly?
Because they are complete fucking losers and their TV shows and movies told them to.

Attached: 1516504182446.gif (800x371, 105K)

>low IQ faggot seething
It requires a very high IQ to fly a combat jet.

Black + high IQ = the epitome of obtainable sex appeal

Attached: 1236882A-FEE5-4B41-B3B1-B05343EF04EF.jpg (1920x1509, 592K)

Yeah... not really. Look at the AFOQT score differences between rated and non-rated officer selections.

Non-rated are on average higher in every category except the pilot one.

Brie Larson has ugly fucking toes and thank god no white guy wants to be near those shit tier genes

I have only attended vidyagame-related sub-plebbits. Even after that I can say that the only ones who seriously reside there deserve the rope.
I fucking hate plebbit for being disingenuous. It's as deceiving to it's very core as a typical jew is.
Fuck every plebbitor.

>a sheboon
>named photon
It's fucking opposite day.

It's so weird growing up I thought Einstein was just some smart German but now that I know he was a Jew I think it makes complete sense why he's such a (((famous))) scientist. Even for a smart Jew he was trying to promote black intelligence, meaning he wasn't smart enough to know his race is vile. Completely different to Bobby Fischer or Kubrick

>yet another jewish mutt residing in the US
The rope will not evade you. Even though "the rope" is metaphorical and death will become your only unachieveable desire.
Enjoy "eternal life".

Ok sweetheart, whatever you say.

Because I’m confident your not one of the few capable of being trusted by the US Gov to competently and responsibilly fly a multimillion dollar, engineered aircraft carrying explosive payloads weighing several tons, and dropping them on the right targets.

Cope more as this black men dispels the IQ bell curve fallacy

>Rambeau
Smooth.

They are struggling with the fact that they are as racist as skin heads they demonize.

Attached: 1550970206332.gif (800x371, 87K)

>Cope more as this black men dispels the IQ bell curve fallacy

Whew, speaking of cope.

Here's a fun fact for you. I don't know if it applies to Army Helicopter Pilots, but the US Air Force had more black pilots when there were segregated units than it did afterwards. Flying a plane is the one place where they would not use Affirmative Action or Quotas to increase black representation. The risks far outweighed anything else. If you see a black man flying an Air Force plane in real life, congratulations, you're looking at one of the top 1% of the top 1% of niggers.

Being at the very tip of the bell curve does not disprove the bell curve.

>Being at the very tip of the bell curve does not disprove the bell curve.

BTFO

>Black + high IQ
You propably have bigger chance to be hit by lighting than meet High IQ black person.

Einstein was a thief. He plagarized contemporary physicists for special relativity and for the month before he put out his general relativity paper, he was staying with David Hilbert, both supposedly working on a paper about the same subject. Hilbert completed his paper five days before Einstein, but Einstein beat him to publication.
Cohencidentally, somebody broke into the Niedersächsische Staats- und Universitätsbibliothek Göttingen, Department of Manuscripts and rare prints and destroyed original pages containing formulas and proofs from Hilbert's work that proved his priority.
termessos.de/prooffotos.htm
The oddest part of that is that Special Relativity puts an end to the Lumineferous Ether idea, while General Relativity Relies on it. Certainly not the product of a single mind.

Attached: MossadVandalism.jpg (1006x751, 116K)