Okay pol I'm giving you the opportunity to explain why I should listen to you and not be fully Yang Gang...

Okay pol I'm giving you the opportunity to explain why I should listen to you and not be fully Yang Gang. I will give you credit for helping meme Trump into the White House, but what has come of that? You fire and fury all about the Trump train that went off the rails ages ago. Why should anyone take your opinion serious when all you've deliver to politics is a retard that
S further make us burgers look bad?

No stormniggers allowed in thread

Attached: F1CB9C49-669C-4866-8DC4-BAD611AD22B4.jpg (333x500, 21K)

>No stormniggers allowed in thread

Choke on a bloody freshly circumcised dick you disgusting leftist newfag kike

Fuck gooks

What well thought out a presented argument

Attached: 833CE069-73E4-4450-B776-0841DCCEFFBB.jpg (680x794, 108K)

Yang Gang is the best of you burgers' options

fpbp

I'm voting for Andrew. We need a change.

Too be fair we should have known better with trump. He gave his children to the Jewish ideology. Then day one he started filling his cabinet with that ethnic minority and his Jewish Son in law is a key decision maker for him. Yang or accelerationism

yang gang, but i highly douby yang will ever get his $1000 a month plan to pass congress, so its kind of a mute point. im still voting yang in the primary though to own the libs

Andrew Yang raped me when I was 8 years old and he has a small penis. Also, his breath smelled like cat food.

Why don’t you just go to his website (where he has a list of his policies) and make up your own mind. Do you really need people to think for you?

None of this is true, and probably racist.

>no stormniggers
to be fair, many stormniggers are also #yanggang because he's the only candidate that mentions the declining white birth rate

but yeah, yang wants to give me 1000 dollars a month. trump doesn't want to give me 1000 dollars. why would i vote for trump again?

Attached: capture.png (558x749, 361K)

Giving everyone $X per month just devalues the economy by $X per month, reducing the value tied to $X per month.

This would disproportionately affect the lower classes in a negative way, as $X per month must be a larger percentage of their cumulative wealth which has been devalued. Meanwhile, the middleclass and upward would feel little to no economic detriment.

Get out newfag.

Fuck off yang

Meanwhile the us federal reserve prints money by the trillions and hands it to the rich first and by the time its gets to us peasants they’ve gotten richer off it and we get even more worthless paper :v)

except it doesn't, look at alaska. they all get 1-2k per month, and their economy has grown because of it.
you're not just printing money, it comes from taxes and shit

this is only true if the gov just prints money, not if it comes out of VAT

I would rather you all vote for trump again because its funny seeing a retarded baby run your country, and Americas crappy healthcare gives me at least one reason to feel like my country is superior

It has been tried before. It's a temporary solution, and has worked in Holland, and Canada.
It's just a stop-gap while we figure out self-driving trucks and AI call centers.

So what happens if we reduce taxes so everyone effectively gets more money?

>Americas crappy healthcare
They offer choice and some of the most advanced hospitals in the world.

Yeah and Soviet Russia had choice and some of the beat food in the world. Too bad that's still a shit deal unless you're the privileged elite class.

Only a Canadian is capable of being this retarded.

What I stated was factual. And I'm a Canadian physician.

Yang can't even legally run for President. This is just a Soros campaign to see how well UBI is received as a platform and iron out arguments for it before one of the candidates who can legally run adopts it (or not).

Go back to your think tank.

Forgive that zoomer, they don't know the difference between health insurance and health care.