Why do American's larp as "jew haters" when

Why do American's larp as "jew haters" when

1. America founded Israel
2. Made it spread across the middle east
3. have housed the rise of Zionism all across the world
4. Funds Israel to this day

One needs to only look at history to see that Jewish influence is 1 to 1 with American supremacy in the world

And yet at the same time Americans on this basket weaving site call everyone else kikes

How does that make any darn lick of sense?

Attached: 1548321513215.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jewish_Joint_Distribution_Committee#Agro-Joint
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian_ethics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans are retarded. But, fortunately for me, I am neither American or human.

Attached: hybrid_pride.png (768x416, 674K)

How come you’re giving the UK a pass? The Balfour declaration was the bongs. They also pulled out after the terror-bombing of the King Solomon Hotel, instead of cracking down on the rebels.

>America founded Israel
That's the UK m80

because of pic related

Attached: shiff.png (1400x562, 198K)

I was born into a shitty situation and I want out.

Because amerimutts are complete fucking subhumans

We didn't found Israel, (((they))) did.

(((They))) recognize how powerful a country like America is and thus they had to hijack it and control it. This was accomplished back in 1913 with the creation of the Federal Reserve, and finalized with the creation of Israel in 1948.

>Jew, what are you doing?

>a guy in the US who funded the Bolshevik revolution means the English issued Balfour Declaration is null
Incoherent logic, just admit you want to hate on the US and will use whatever criteria necessary to do it.

Americans did none of those things, the American government did.

Biggest diaspora also and pretty much undisputed dominance in several important spheres like finance, media and politics.
And it actually goes way back. Even before WW1, American kikes were so butthurt about Russian Empire treatment of jews, they even funded Japs in Russo-Japanese war and the bolshevik revolution to specifically help jews. Like this guy for example.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
He even had an organization in USSR, which lobbied the creation of a Jewish autonomy in Crimea.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jewish_Joint_Distribution_Committee#Agro-Joint

That's not particularly true

WW2 Britain actually had a lot of anti-zionism policies

For example
>Menachem Begin made a name for himself as a fierce critic of the dominant Zionist leadership for being too cooperative with the British, and argued that the only way to save the Jews of Europe, who were facing extermination, was to compel the British to leave so that a Jewish state could be established.

Continuing
>They were convinced that the British would establish a Jewish state after the war due to support for the Zionist cause among both the Conservative and Labour parties. Giving as reasons that the British had reneged on the promises given in the Balfour Declaration and that the White Paper of 1939 restricting Jewish immigration was an escalation of their pro-Arab policy, he decided to break with the official institutions and launch an armed rebellion against British rule in cooperation with Lehi, another breakaway Zionist group.

Following onto that the same people led revolutionist and terrorist attacks against the british which led to the assassination of Walter Guinness

>In the summer of 1945, as it became clear that the British were not planning on establishing a Jewish state and would not allow significant Jewish immigration to Palestine, Jewish public opinion shifted decisively against the British, and the Jewish authorities sent feelers to the Irgun and Lehi to discuss an alliance. The end result was the Jewish Resistance Movement, a framework under which the Haganah, Irgun, and Lehi launched coordinated series of anti-British operations.

Thus the UN was pressured to create the isreali state else the attacks would continue

Which were coincidentally funded by
T H E
U N I T E D
S T A T E S

I've been reading about it through the day, it's very interesting

Attached: Lordmoyne.jpg (606x800, 231K)

Americans are allowed to disagree with their government's policies, a concept you may be unfamiliar with.

>America founded Israel
Rothschild
>Made it spread across the middle east
Rothschild banking system
>have housed the rise of Zionism all across the world
Rothschild
>Funds Israel to this day
Federal reserve banking system started by Rothschild and co.

>Why do American's larp as "jew haters"
Because the american gov. doesn't represent the people of america anymore.

Even the Christianity is compromised in USA!!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian_ethics
Many Americans support this shit. They choke on that Israel dick so hard. It's so pathetic reading some youtube comments like "DOGBLESS ISRAEL"

>America is one person

You're correct that at the start the British did sign the Balfour declaration

But during and after WW2 the british government and in particular Winston Churchill had backed out of the project and became opposed

It was only after Chaim Weizmann with pleadings to the soviets and the American government did it pressure the UN which in turn pressured Britain to honor the agreement and create the state of Israel

Attached: hmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm.png (1389x344, 68K)

Look up the "Balfour Declaration"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
>The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government in 1917 during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine, then an Ottoman region with a small minority Jewish population.

Rothschild banking family

Its almost as if jews did that and not americans

>CIA glowniggers, lobbyists, banks, etc. represent Americans

back to the igloo, Petrov

That's kind of a redundant point, if you cannot blame the Americans who in turn blame it on their government who in turn they also support due to their need for nationality, than all we have left is everyone being blameless and yet everyone is also a victim

It's quite stupid and literally
>dindu nuffin
>we good boys

No?

Attached: 023 (1).png (2048x2048, 804K)

There's 330 million people in america, retard. The fringe posts here, not the majority.

The Cia is not an omnipresent being but funded by the American people

Lobbyists receive their money through campaign donations from American companies and people

American's put their money into banks which use the money as they see fit

So how do those 3 entities not represent America if all 3 are funded by Americans?

If I give you a dollar and tell you
>"Hey don't use it for the purpose of zionism"
And you do
Who's fault is it?

Mine, No?

What's the saying?

Caveat emptor?
"let the buyer beware?"

And now it looks a lot like Buyer's remorse

Attached: yo.png (672x612, 526K)

>Americans are one person
Next you'll tell me Jow Forums is one person.

Attached: 1544590723389.jpg (1080x1290, 277K)

Well as a whole you all fund the state of Israel equally

So...

Yes?
You're right?
Americans are one person

Attached: what.png (897x506, 859K)

Russia was the birthplace of communism.
>wtf I hate Russia now.
Blaming all Americans is the same as blaming all Russians eh?

>flag
I don't think you want to start playing that game, friendo.

I guess we should all start tax dodging now?
Asshole cunt.

You're right

But we also have a strong history of Anti-Zionism especially under Nicholas the second until Jacob Schiff with the use of National City Bank of New York, Equitable Life Assurance Society, Wells Fargo & Company, and the Union Pacific Railroad funded the several hundred million it took to promote the start of communism

It's a start?

Attached: my body. my soul.png (1355x754, 1.84M)

so rich people funded by banks?
Banks owned by jews; funded the death of Nicholas the second.
>Jacob Schiff
You do realize Lenin and Marx were jewish right? And Russian to boot.
Perhaps I should hate the entire Russian people as a whole due to a few people in power were assholes.
>Lets hate on the little guy just trying to survive because his government is shit.
Makes a lot of sense to me.
Let the nukes fly amirite? Dumbass.

>American education
1. Karl Marx is German
2. Lenin was thrown out of the country 3 times and was returned 3 times thanks to England/Germany/Finland
3. I dislike Americans because they directly funded it, yet at the same time claim to be anti-zionist

Look at this thread

Look how clearly I can say
>Yeah Russia was communist and it did bad to the world
Yet look at how Americans recoil in anger and deny that they caused the rise of Zionism in the world
>UH NOT ME
>NOT I
>NEVER ME
>DINDU NUFFIN
>GOVERNMENT DOESN'T REPRESENT THE PEOPLE

It's just incredibly funny to me

Attached: 2 0.png (648x388, 136K)