White people arent even the smartest race

LMFAO

Attached: D81A8E4F-F301-4000-B627-23995FFFC6CC.jpg (750x778, 166K)

Even m*ngols are smarter than you

Holy shit how will Jow Forums defend this?

literally no one claims they are. The only thing anyone claims is that niggers are way less intelligent than all other races.

because whites have a larger bell curve than asians, meaning there is more people in the genius category. unfortunately it also means there are low IQ white trash as well.

genius category means ashkenazi jews, not your great great grandfather who was an Irish potato nigger peasant

No one claimed we were retard

Chinks cheat so much that their parents riot at their schools when they try to implement steps to prevent it.

>Italy before Germany
Immediately discarded

>when whites lie (trump), are aggressive (Hitler), rape and steal (Vikings) it’s ok
>when other races do something bad to get ahead it’s not ok

>Even m*ngols are smarter than you

Nope

Relax #6, you can be happy that you’re at least in the top 10, though you aren’t in any way a contender for the real top echelon of intelligence

Tesla was Serbian not a jew and he was probably the most important person ever to live. How about the chinks. were is their Tesla. busy stealing ideas from whites?

>Italy 102
Fake

>Italy

wtf, where did that come from

And yeah, Im always confused at white supremavists using IQ as a defense when they're not even number 1

>101 iq

Congrats, you can be the butler for a Chinese millionaire. Hope you’re ok with him taking turns with your wife every now and then. Superior genes/intelligence should be passed on, you understand that of course

hi Chang

>B-b-but average IQ doesn't mean anything except when it's used to prove whites are smarter than blacks

If China is such a high IQ country, why have they historically had a living standard barely above third world? I smell some bullshit, they have 1.3 billion people, and I bet that they are only using the scores of their top 10% or something. High IQ nations do not have the living standards of low IQ nations.

Don’t post here unless you’re on the chart, thanks

Low iq Anglo lol

How come there are no videos of Europeans doing stufflike this?
There's no way the average Chink isn't retarded

Attached: 1549828301254.webm (480x480, 1.39M)

heh, no suprise
Generally those of you (rest of the world, few exceptions) who aren't complete retards are nonetheless utterly ignorant

Divide traditionally white countries up by race and check the IQ of those racial groups.

Attached: 1523135856546.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

We will replace you whites. You are niggers to us

again, it's about the bell curve not the average. There are far more white geniuses than other races and races and far more achievement made by white civilizations.

>tfw you are midwesterner/yankee
>tfw highest IQ white population in the world

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Ya white supremicist love using iq and statistics until it involves them

Then it’s all Chang cheated on the iq tests!
Jews are smart but immoral!
Etc

At least now we know you cinks are the memeflagers:)

you know I think the best thing would be to just get ride of kikes first right memeflag. Don't you think we need to nuke Israel and get rid of the kikes first memeflag?

Got it, I knew I was cheating off the right chink for tests while partying hard and getting laid instead of studying with Hor-ry-sheet

Not an Anglo retard. Asians have higher IQ's but whites have higher creativity and empathy which is why we built the modern world where as Asians just copy it and try to improve on it. The worlds greatness is built on the creativity of whites, these words most hurt you because you know it to be so so true.

No one cares if white people are the smartest race. I'd be thrilled if the whole world were above the current average. It's the nogs and spics dragging the rest of us down that pisses me off.

How does a subhuman indian even have access to the internet?

Lol asians are the true master race. Whites are just stupid snow niggers that shouldve been mongolized.

no, still think it is kikes trying to cause division and keep us all from uniting against them

>Italy
>102

Attached: 1483975190068.jpg (800x534, 86K)

Which area of the world was civilized earlier?

No, kikes are our useful idiots, just like you whites.

but the worst are kikes, right memeflag?

calm down squinty-eyed locust

they have computers in romania?

>I am smarter because I have blonde hair

Kek

If I was a nigger my favorite race would be niggers. Love your own kind first and foremost

how about you show us your flag

well they rule the world and are smarter so not really

hopefully the use them to help gas kikes and get them out of Europe, right memeflag?

Okay

Come on guys! Italy has pasta and pizza. Has the best cheeses in the world. Da Vinci. Gallileo. Dante. Marco Polo. Columbus. Rafael. Bernini. Michelangelo. Caravaggio. Pauli Walnuts.

What does Germany have? Goethe that no one reads. Boring blind Beethoven. Based Bach that only geniuses like me understand. And an Austrian moustache wearing Nazi.

Simples.

based mongols

praise tengri

Attached: file.png (960x441, 520K)

>100 was the average
>now top 5 and 6 are 101
Were ducked, arent we?

well europeans cant even figure out teh real enemy and are too busy voting for zionist parties so i dont think anything will happen soon. I heard whites are worse than niggers and kikes comboined because they cant even control their own countries from teh aliens

Asians lie and you believe because
>rent free
Btfo

Sage

Jews are white
and jews are the smartest people on earth

asians btfo

haha. canada is not even on the list. gawd op is a dumb fuck

Who is the other Paulie?

Why do you live in canada you smelly chingchong?

so you're an American kike. they are the worst.

And when was the IQ test taken? 2000 years ago or in the present?
Civilizations emerged even before in the middle east, that doesn't mean the goatfuckers are intelligent

Nice to see some African representation with Italy making the list, but no Spanish speaking countries? Are they all brainlets?

Yeah the mighty ducks with Jussie Smollett. Oscar for best leading role in 1979.

we don't eat dog stew which gives chinks the edge

What matters is that you can’t have two groups with big IQ differentials inhabiting the same territory. Especially not in a Western nation where individualsm and meritocracy are values. You can’t have both because the first will nessesarily create an ethnohierarchical society. In the US, we saw it happen with the slaves, the Jews and the spics. That is why the right, who preach individualism and merit, defend Jewish overrepresentation by pointing to their high IQ and work ethic. See the problem there?

>jews are white
gas yourself sephardic jew

It's pretty pathetic that the most famous German is an Austrian

Attached: file.png (725x400, 292K)

An American kike? I guess nigger, even though I don't have any kike in me

Attached: 1516851580493.jpg (300x281, 21K)

Well played Colgate. I obviously know Wolfgang. But no one else does other than you and me.

Tiger meat is better. Kees van der Spek had it.

But asians have no soul. Also:

>Italy
>102 IQ
Pick one

>What does Germany have?

Attached: 300px-MP44_-_Tyskland_-_8x33mm_Kurz_-_Armémuseum.jpg (300x221, 17K)

I think it's more based on the fact that you people live like animals.

Attached: guy takes a piss all over elevator.webm (640x368, 888K)

maybe but kikes are worse than dog shit. maybe Whites, Asians, niggers and the rest should not divide yet, but instead unite to terminate them off the planet. right memeflag?

>Civilizations emerged even before in the middle east
>that doesn't mean the goatfuckers are intelligent

Tell me this is a joke

Where's CANADA on that list Leaf?
NOWHERE....Loser.

you behave like one.

there is literally no proof of this stop talking out of your ass

>What does Germany have

Attached: Messerschmitt_Me_262_Schwable.jpg (1800x1172, 219K)

Nothing beats Avtomat Kalashnikov. When you really need to kill every muthafucka in the room. (TM)

Everyone knows this. We make up for it with guile and creativity.

there are entire books written on the subject matter.

>Jews are people
Nope

If we are animals our caves are more appealing than most of what American engineering effort has ever produced.

Really makes me think.

I act like a kike, because I speak the truth?
>COPE

Attached: 1510020869031.jpg (645x729, 32K)

And yet, whites are responsible for almost every major invention, and discovery in the modern world, you pathetic chinks require whites in order to steal technology, you fail to achieve it yourself, and this must be the reason for your massive inferiority complex.

The AK47 is a copy of this, the vodkaniggers didn't invent anything

The entire list is based on estimated averages gahtered in the capitals of each nation in 2002-2006. I'm not sure how trustworthy it is.

5th fastest internet speed.
You can suck our dicks Cheng.

white people have the most balanced type of intelligence (the part that can't be measured by IQ tests). the results prove this point, the results being the outcome of western (white) people's ways of thinking vs eastern (non-white). btw i'm asian american (korean) and i'm sure my family didn't come here for niggers.

Attached: het-v2-offensief-raket-1.jpg (900x530, 60K)

what book?

correct. We should support Patrick little. It will be funny

here you go

Attached: Bell Curve.png (1116x605, 286K)

Apple never invented the MP3 player
>iPod was a failure

One of Donald Trumps relatives from M.I.T. was the person sent in to examine all Tesla's papers after he died. He had to decide what was to be saved by government, what was to be classified. What was to be destroyed. When Trump mentions his genes this is the relative he's referring to.

I've been to Peenemunde. Fucking embarrassment.

i dont see asians on there you low iq retard

no you act like a kike because you sow division.

Don't you have a war to go fight, patel?

Attached: 1551216810974.png (476x543, 553K)

Attached: Scientific Papers.png (870x656, 193K)

not iq

How does it feel to always be America's bitch?
Now hand over remains of the tar sands, we need more cheap gasoline to drive to McDonalds.

Attached: 1541372003029.jpg (900x520, 363K)