>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text

old thread

Attached: 11.jpg (1268x764, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradosun.com/2019/02/28/colorado-red-flag-law-debate-2019/
motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-red-flag-gun-laws/
bostonmagazine.com/news/2019/02/26/massachusetts-red-flag-law-six-guns/
oregonlive.com/business/2019/02/gun-seizure-red-flag-laws-spread-across-us-after-parkland-shooting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks like she fucks JEWISH guys

Attached: 1547294859422.jpg (937x528, 293K)

seething

Attached: 1551246934949.jpg (999x754, 207K)

The JEWISH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The JEWISH man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ar*b dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The JEWISH penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the JEWISH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent jew seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the JEWISH man impregnates.

In total, the JEWISH man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the JEWISH man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1532456143815.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Add NK failure.

Ahmed should accept that sexual intercourse for Ar*b women is exclusively reserved for JEWISH Men.
JEWISH Men are superior in "ALL" ways to Ar*b male subhumans.
Ar*b women are turned off by the smell of kebab.
Ar*b women are drawn to and easily excited by the look of a JEWISH Man's body they are always more desirable to look at with their dark chiseled bodies that display a sign of power and dominance.
Ar*b women know that no matter how physically fit a Ar*b male subhuman is, he will lack stamina sexually and almost always ejaculate way to soon to satisfy her.
Ar*b women know that JEWISH Men have the stamina to last hours beyond what it takes to please her.
Ar*b women know that Ar*b male subhumans have small, weak, limp, unattractive penises.
Ar*b women know that JEWISH Men have long, thick, hard, amazing big cocks.
At this point feminine Ar*b men might as well just become traps

Attached: 1525731906185.jpg (838x569, 108K)

This is such a badass tweet. I fucking love it. Can you imagine Obama sending this shit? Noway.

Ar*b subhuman piece of shit, Ar*b fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A JEWISH man. Know that even the lowliest of the JEWS is greater than your greatest ar*b prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a JEWISH man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic Ar*b-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "kike" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want ar*b children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.
Keep it JEWISH
Keep it BIG!

Attached: 1535860100394.jpg (937x528, 294K)

Attached: zognald pro-whites.png (719x513, 635K)

Faggot, add his faggot crusade
>literally is waging a fag crusade against the world

Haha how do u not get permabanned by the Putin troll mods? Pol does not tolerate any Trump bashing, Pol is owned by Putin trolls

They look like they fuck JEWISH guys

Attached: 1543974849089.jpg (672x372, 38K)

You forgot to add
>literally waging a fag crusade against the world

Attached: 2A08ACF7-4053-40E1-A3DE-DF111A3C194D.gif (615x267, 943K)

Reminder USMCA is the next major betrayal by trump, which is TPP on steroids. He will sell it as a "major victory".
You've been warned. Notice the Israeli spam in this thread. We have triggered Kushner hard.

Trump will get another SCOTUS pick before his term is up

JEWISH BVLLS are waging a crusade against muslim sandnigger babies in Gaza right now and there is nothing you sandnigger cucks can do about it

Attached: 1550834584167.jpg (937x528, 330K)

Can I get the link to the discord?

And? So what? He's compromised and so is the entire system. We tried to warn you not to believe in the system in 2016 and you fucked up. Warning you again now.
Trump is the pied piper, one step back ten step forwards for Zion.

Why even bother with the meme flags at this point?

Everyone knows you're an Israeli.

Daily reminder these threads are created by leftist agent provocateurs on the media matters payroll. They have one objective and objective only, derail the MAGA movement. Take note of the people they attack. They will only attack right wing e celebs that are pro Americana and Trump. They will try to defame them by calling them "zionist shills". We need to fight back againsst chicom parasites and build momentum going into 2020. Report here >>>>/ptg/>>>> for briefing. The MAGA train has no brakes!

damn, rabbis. get a life.

Attached: meme_flags.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Forgot to mention I'm a tranny

He didn't even threaten him, just said he'd fight back if attacked. Fuck this lying Jew puppet.

Daily reminder that trump has already left the MAGA train. He's literally launching a globohomo war.

Attached: IMG_6426.png (816x684, 332K)

>Jews shill against the number 1 good goy

Attached: 1550192046874.jpg (588x823, 146K)

you trannies should synchronize better at least make the effort to make the threads legitimate instead of just spam

Jewish supremacist.

I always get a rise out of you guys when I post that. Even after this post I'll get a dozen more (You)s. It's gotta sting, I imagine, knowing that all the hystrionics, all the protesting and shitting up Jow Forums, the discord stuff, trying to influence demographics... knowing it's all for naught simply because of an accident of fate, just because RBG is ancient and on her last legs. It must really sting quite a bit.
I am the system, you fool

>discord tranny
immediately sage

Can we please stop with the generals?

The anti-Trump shills aren't any better than the pro-Trump shills. You're both human garbage.

This. When Trump announced very literal globohomo, that had to be a joke. Had to be a clue to even the most clueless Q tard that Trump is comp'd

/atg/ mantra:

>No Trump
>NO Q Q Q
>No Qushner USA

say it out loud
sing it in the shower
scream it from the rooftops

Attached: atg mantra.jpg (900x668, 278K)

The non-stop ptg threads are never going to stop because Jared Kushner's organization has plenty of resources to push through 2020. Therefore, the atg threads cannot stop either. The truth has to be out there.

No one believes you. You had a good run during the shutdown, but your momentum ran out and now everyone can see what you're doing. Regroup and restrategize, this doesn't work.

Well carry on, then. Jow Forums has a new whipping boy seeing as this is an even bigger circlejerk.

Enjoy your stay and don’t forget. You’re here forever.

But you're literally just as much bullshit nonsense as they are. You aren't the "truth" and you are very obviously just a leftwing version of ptg.

You're not better, and you're just shitting up the board. Go away

>le horseshoe theory

Attached: 9b16e0_6059835.jpg (1200x1056, 116K)

Nope, nothing to do with Horseshoe theory. You are very obviously just as retarded as they are. You're not opposites, and you aren't meeting in the middle. I'm not comparing your beliefs. You're just both completely fucking stupid.

Attached: 1545243074221.jpg (4000x4000, 1.44M)

Zio cuck Trump is a tosser

Attached: 1551375638285.png (1500x1628, 1.35M)

Come on, that is the single greatest tweet ever made. Nothing could ever top that.

>it's not the horseshoe theory
>it's the horseshoe theory

>leftwing

>being this retarded
>memeflaggot
checks out

Attached: 1549283837439.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

Wake up, it’s over. Trump is the worst president in the history of US. And I really thought that he’s the “chosen one”.

Horseshoe theory has to do with what oyu believe being close to people on the opposite side of the spectrum politically.

It would be like if I said that you anti-Trumpers are really just Trumpers.

That's not what I'm saying, so it's not about the horseshoe theory.

I'm saying you are a fucking retard. People who post the Trump general are fucking retards. You are both retards. There are retards on all sides of the political specturm. You aren't retarded because you do/don't support Trump.

You are retarded, and you do/don't support Trump. I'm not criticizing or even discussing the latter, I'm saying you are a retard.

Repeating references to the horseshoe theory is only proving me right...

>Wake up, it’s over. Trump is the worst president in the history of US.

>do you see Comrade Stalin, I told you the goyim would forget what we did sooner or later, the goyim always do

Attached: roosevelt-stalin.jpg (2560x1908, 1.79M)

Go back to your discord

Yeah he's full of shit. Dems are still cunts though.

bump

Attached: 1550604458596.jpg (480x279, 18K)

Okay. He’s in the TOP 5 worst presidents in the history of the US. Fucking zionist-semen-slurping orange idiot.

You sound like a fuckin Qultist, I read that in a gay man's voice, you fucking queer.

Attached: IMG_6427.png (609x606, 414K)

saved

also angelic trips

>le upboated!

uses meme flag calls me reddit

>posts in a memeflag thread
>NO U!

>1 post by this id
why are any of you even here, some tranny faggot made this thread and now you just sit here and jerk each other off about how terrible trump is. No one cares, this is within your own little circle of dissenting faggots that think they can change someones opinion by making a daily circlejerk. Have fun with that increased suicide rate trannies.

Attached: 8u3qCoZ.png (866x764, 755K)

to be quite frank, it doesn't matter if this is his view on guns, as the supreme court has already ruled on this matter.

Attached: 2nd amendment.jpg (750x1050, 426K)

you think those 7s are good, check this

Attached: 77777777 get.png (1356x1360, 317K)

>overstating the number of meme flags ITT

Got any more EPIC pics from 2016 that BTFO the trannies my fellow kekistani?

relevant stonetoss

Attached: trans suicide rate.png (1500x500, 80K)

I'd be careful seeing this picture if you have a weak stomach

Attached: exp of a post op f worse.png (1408x5896, 2.18M)

here it is without the pictures

Attached: exp of a post op f.png (1409x4759, 404K)

Shills already wasting their ammo long before 2020. Noice.

your probably right

this. We meme Trump in because he
>Funded his own Campaign
>Establishment, Elite, GOP, Kike Media all hated him
He got in and they have blackmailed all of his friends, family, everyone, and are attempting a Coup.
We knew this swamp was real, but Trump proved it beyond a doubt.
Trump was the least swampiest out of all of them and look what he went through.

You know the shills are uneducated trannies and retards because they dont even remember that the GOP/RNC didnt even want to nominate Trump as the Republican nominee, thats how dirty they are. Thats not even mentioning the fact that he had to bring in alll of his semi-zionist jew buddies just to get AIPAC to support him. Enless that was all a dog n pony show.

Here's a good but long read on John Money, considered the "father" of western transsexuality.

Attached: john money and transsexuality.png (2191x3925, 1.44M)

>Trump was the least swampiest out of all of them and look what he went through.
his whole cabinet all his friends including Hillary
>Trump was the least swampiest

I miss the good old ptg days

Attached: 3911BEB5-5BEC-434C-A1F7-03EFC12E4E9E.jpg (752x1024, 103K)

don't forget "got played hard by north korea"

Where did the butthurt magacucks go?

Attached: 1550689999561.jpg (1024x967, 205K)

Attached: shill tranny 3.jpg (1340x8892, 2.1M)

to collect shekels and fuck trannies

Attached: 1491867343530.jpg (1025x840, 94K)

Attached: yuri.png (700x467, 78K)

If dems nominate someone favoring reparations, I'm going to want to see trump win again desu
Otherwise I don't care if Donald "more legal immigration than ever" Trump gets reelected or not.

Pretty sure Zion don loves reparations as long as they are for the holocaust.

>trump is a cuck and it’s the discor trannies fault
>pic related

Attached: A45C18CD-2CA6-41C7-BAB8-911D2A25BBF4.png (589x442, 312K)

>she

Attached: Maga.png (565x492, 374K)

Someone should put a speech bubble where he shouts “Discord Trannies!!!”

Attached: everybody walk the dinosaur.jpg (728x674, 143K)

Did all that actually. LMao. Jesus Christ his reelection is going to be glorious. Why don't you go shill for the things that are gonna win it for you like "Post birth abortions, or Free Gibs for illegals, or open Borders, or communism" ya know the shit you thinks gonna win. LMAOOOOOOOO

Red flag laws are already in many states, the constitution has been torn up and 'conservatives' actually are no better than anyone else at preventing this, especially with the way conservatives worship the police and all forms of authority. Reagan for example banned full autos but he's still worshipped by the GOP.

On Jow Forums
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>Muh cold dead hands!
>'He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither'

IRL:
>Cop: Hello son, hand over that assault weapon
>user: O-okay o-o-officer no problem
>user: t-thank you for your service

Don't believe me? Here's the proof

coloradosun.com/2019/02/28/colorado-red-flag-law-debate-2019/

motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/what-you-need-to-know-about-red-flag-gun-laws/

bostonmagazine.com/news/2019/02/26/massachusetts-red-flag-law-six-guns/

oregonlive.com/business/2019/02/gun-seizure-red-flag-laws-spread-across-us-after-parkland-shooting.html

Honestly is probably worth its own thread.

Attached: trump conman 3.jpg (522x662, 398K)

>Did all that actually.
Hillary is in jail and the wall has been built? Wow that must be breaking news.

magatard tears mmmmmmmmmn

You are beyond retarded. There's nothing we can do to help you here, plz go.

It's so sad that you keep making this threads, noone here will ever vote Dem, ever.
The worst Republican candidate is better than the best Democrat and no amount of shilling can change that.

No one's shilling for dems here, genius. Just letting the MIGApedes know about Zion Don.

>It's so sad that you keep making this threads, noone here will ever vote Dem, ever.
>It's so sad that you keep making this threads, noone here will ever stop eating shit and start drinking diarrhea , ever.

>The worst Republican candidate is better than the best Democrat and no amount of shilling can change that.
>The worst shit is better than the best diarrhea and no amount of shilling can change that

Why is it always one or the other with you subhumans

Attached: you telling me to stop without an alternative questionmark.jpg (699x969, 114K)

This is true to an extent. The DNC and GOP are the same on foreign policies but the GOP's domestic policies actually benefit the working class for the most part

Oh look, another circlejerking Drumpft sucks thread
Sage

So neither one of you faggots can refute his post? If you are anti Trump that makes you pro Democrat since he will win the GOP nomination you low IQ fucktards

uuhhmm ya. that why i've seen you fucks in other threads, using the same trump jew memes, and screeching about MAH RUSSSSSSIA!!!. some of you fucked up. Jow Forums was right. atg is ass mad libs larping as nazis. you people are dumb as shit. fuck off already. or at least go back to muh russia. it was at least fun to argue about.

Attached: ohhh.gif (380x266, 1.45M)

>red team good!
>blue team bad!!

When you take domestic issues into account there is definitely a lesser of two evils

Who do you consider the worst republican to be and who is the best democrat? How is having a bunch of neocon/neolib traitors in any sense of the word 'good'?

>the GOP's domestic policies actually benefit the working class for the most part
Drivel.
Trump has expanded h1bs and h2bs, given a giant amnesty with that bill as well as made a bunch of violent crimes have laxer sentences because of his crime reform bill (no coincidence that the MSM praised that massively).

The GOP and the Dems have 0 interest in the American working classes.

Attached: trump hypocrite 3.jpg (1190x595, 73K)

ITT memeflag palooza
kys all of you.
and fuck the MIGAtards and DonZog too.

Attached: 1549945613225.jpg (874x856, 143K)