Alexander Dugin

What is Jow Forums's opinion on Dugin, Eurasianism and the 4th political theory?

Attached: dugin.jpg (800x525, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/europe/1990s-manifesto-outlining-russias-plans-is-starting-to-come-true/news-story/343a27c71077b87668f1aa783d03032c
youtu.be/0BIWYyb9mF8
youtube.com/watch?v=BRh37bTxW2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

solid guy, smart

i like his ideas and i love the fact that the media hates his guts

He's a shill who's infiltrating the right wing movements in the west to make them more Zionist friendly.

Do not listen to this modern day Rasputin.

His autism is throwing a light on the core debate of the russian identity that has been going on for decades now.

Russia for the Russians (ethnic Russian state) vs Russia was/will always be an empire (white man's burden and all).

He is in the second camp, arguing that Russia cannot survive without an empire meaning specifically on the lands of SU. Russians need to sacrifice their own ethnical well being in favor of being globally powerful and respected again.

Cutting ties with Central Asia & Causcaus was never an option, Eurasianism is the only path forward for Russia.

Attached: 9124a86b1151fc65bad9d51287707052.jpg (474x711, 46K)

Everyone is a shill to you burgers.
I know you guys say one thing and then change your minds.
But seriously fuck off already.Not everything is bout Murica.

It's similar to what Saker was saying in his writings, that Russia has always been part of the Eastern civilizations, not the West like Peter and Catherine the Great wanted them to be

Attached: european-saker-300x196.jpg (300x196, 16K)

next level of slavophilia.

Steve Bannon will hang

Attached: dugin Z Brzezinski.png (602x452, 305K)

Attached: Duke-Dugin.jpg (392x294, 19K)

Attached: 1536476857951.jpg (791x2829, 1.16M)

David Duke actually disavowed Dugin and called him a National Bolshevik.

David Duke is paid by the Israel lobby.

Attached: 1548570976903.jpg (650x1070, 323K)

He is a madman who dreams that chaos coming to the aid of logic will have it's final victory, purging a world of sin with fire.

the best they can hope for is to not be swallowed up by China. but Russia is right about the EU being an antinationalist union of fags

Saker was a good source on a drect day to day info on Donbass when the war was hot in 2014/15.

Sneaky satanist

faggot

Attached: dugins a fag.jpg (600x617, 87K)

Perhaps he believes in the Ouroboros, at the end it begins, that life and human existence is not linear but circular.

He's tainted by the warp.

Attached: 32594104175040225240.jpg (1680x1050, 438K)

Jesus fucking Christ what is the world coming to.

Dugin is a fat fuck, period. He cannot take care of himself so he is not qualified to take care of you. These are facts.

Also, he is a fucking commie, and therefore useless. His ideology has been proven useless time and time again. And his diet is also useless.

He is simply not a knowledgeable person. His ass alone is proof positive.,

Dabbling in the occult---> satanist
Simple as that

Dugin a communist?
Wasn't he a nazbol though?

Attached: Symbol of Chaos.png (220x220, 2K)

Protip: when you see glowing red eyes, skulls, skeletons and jitter in memes, thats a sign of something evil

Virgin Duginist vs Chad Tsarist

And has connections to the CIA and DoD

He was BTFO'd in a debate with Olavo de Carvalho, the old guy who highly influenced Bolsonaro (unfortunately it wasn't enough). See °The USA and The New
World Order°.

I'm not a fan of his but he's certainly not Satanic. Orthodox, Hindu, Pagan, and a million other spiritual thoughts blended. He weaves it all together using the philosopher Heidegger who is also nearly impossible. Dugan is a madman yet a fascinating study.

Dougin combines the worst of the left with the worst of the right into 4th position shit. he is legit trash

bump

gay imperialism

> (((Sacred geography)))
From (((sacred geometry))) probably

Attached: geography_to_geopolitics.jpg (2548x2706, 983K)

Attached: images_1551393197138.jpg (177x285, 13K)

hes interesting but his social relevatism and pluralism mean that hes inherently clinging to some liberalism
which makes him a mild hypocrite considering that his entire thing is opposition to classical liberalism
bad take
the hermetic tradition is "occult" by dictionary definition but not satanic
best take
aye hes interesting but he is ultimately too dissonant

Attached: 55544545.png (375x369, 224K)

Fascinating thoughts! This is a particularly interesting read; since the logic of identity and difference is at the core of basic logic, and thus any reinterpretation changes the foundation itself.

> Hermeticism not satanic
It is

Logic sometimes can mute feelings and make you blind user. Open your eyes and see

I so much agree. There is only on true Faith, the Holy Catholic Church.

Monkey bullshit for monkeys.

The true Church is the Orthodox.Its called catholic too. Vatican is a state and a herecy

The 4th political theory is a pretty interesting concept, but Eurasianism would only work exclusively for Russia, and I'd only be okay with it if it were limited in Europe to adding Ukraine and Belarus (not counting the parts that are historically polish, like Galicia. I couldn't care less about

>Alexander Dugin
He's the guy that taught Putin how to keep America divided. Cohencidentally Russia was pumping up all sides of the divide during the elections, including BLM and Antifa.

news.com.au/world/europe/1990s-manifesto-outlining-russias-plans-is-starting-to-come-true/news-story/343a27c71077b87668f1aa783d03032c

Yet we must pray that one day the Holy Catholic Catholic Church will be cleansed and rise like a Phoenix, restored in power and glory..

he should fucking burn for that. Like straight up hung in the streets

Like everyone else his ideas and philosophy has evolved over the years. But he does provide "fresh" thought in the stale amd rigid conformity of post modernism..

Dugin is a follower of Aleister Crowley and has been a Marxist for a long time. Straight up scum of the earth. youtu.be/0BIWYyb9mF8

You’re retarded, he literally praised Aleister Crowley

He's literally an white-genocide Commie. Fuck this nigger

Russia is it's own thing

Can u elaborate?

I have no use for Dugan, but I have read some of his thoughts. He openly embraces any person, who he considers the last living people rising up against the global power of the world offspring. The rebels on culture and civilization. That there is no more left and right, only right and wrong, those people who are against the elite.

Russia (and a bit of Eastern Europe) represent a unique Eurasian entity
You cannot call them European, but you cannot call them Asian either really
Some label this as the Orthodox sphere but it also has it's tendrils in Poland and Baltics too (the Cold War basically cemented this forever)

Attached: Civilizations_map[1].png (1427x634, 38K)

bolshevik commie satanist jew, every single time

dudes a fucking commie satanist. If you think that's the right side then kys

I don't like how he glorifies bolchevism and makes it look like some kind of traditionalist ideology.

Why is Russia mysterious?

Where is the town blacksmith?

I think he’s based, Eurasian Holy Orthodox Empire when?

Dugin is a postmoderdnist cocksucker nigger loving faggot communist
the only people who love him are anime fags and degenerates

I'd suggest reading Peter Frankopans book the Silk Roads, at least the Chapters relating to Russia
Russias existance is quite a strange thing indeed

poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Not an argument. No one's said anything about America except you. Your employers aren't sending their best.

>I think he’s based, Eurasian Holy Orthodox Empire when?
he's a satanist who is against the orthodox so it would never happen. His ideal is a Satanist based bolshevik styled communism. Chrsitians would get the axe wound like trannies

BOTH are shills.

>who is against the orthodox
Did you even read his writings retard?

Duginism is ideology for russian imperialism.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRh37bTxW2s

Perhaps he really is the mot dangerous philosopher in the world today??

youtu.be/0BIWYyb9mF8

i read "foundations....." a while back, which is why I have never discarded the "muh russia theory":

Does Eurasianism support the concept of making a hybrid Asian/European mix? Or just that Russia is a hybrid of Eastern and Western culture?

"It is our right and our dignity to affirm our identity..." No hybrid mix.

The latter, Russia has always been against the West, and it has only found solace in the east, so it wants to be its own civilization

>Guys I totally created the 4th political theory
>It's just bolshevism but I put it in a pretty wrapper

It's basically:

>WE
>WUZ

for Russians.

Actually this is a myth, The Cold War was an anomaly: more often than not the world's two greatest states have lived together in an uneasy amity.