RAPPER FILMS WHITE GIRLFRIEND DYING

"Rapper" (just another nigger) Ceon Broughton killed girlfriend Louella Fletcher-Michie after supplying her with drugs and filming her for over an HOUR as she bled out and died of a drug overdose.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/02/28/rapper-boyfriend-guilty-manslaughter-supplying-daughter-holby/

Get on this propagandists!

Attached: 0_MAIN-Louella-Fletcher-Michie-and-Ceon-Broughton.jpg (482x321, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thejohnmichie
youtube.com/watch?v=K95IaCuEL_s
youtu.be/HWte-0XynMY
youtube.com/user/CeonBroughton/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Webm of toll being paid?

Toll status Jow Forums?

toll = paid

based basketball american

I mean come on lol

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000140309339_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqGw_8_YqFn6oOhW46YSWn19oveeyH7QMHru2fmBa20E.jpg (1080x675, 113K)

>dead junkie coal-burner
Based

>Yoga and dance teacher Ms Fletcher-Michie took the class A drug at Bestival in Dorset on September 10 2017 and died in woodland an hour before her 25th birthday.

>Rapper Broughton, 30, filmed his girlfriend for more than an hour on his phone, even continuing to film when she had passed out and died.

this was the UK

Attached: TOLL.jpg (704x899, 92K)

Absolute coal burner
Fell for this guy knowing he was a drug dealer

He'd been convicted of drug dealing and carrying a knife in public

She was fine with being the gangsta's moll

Burn the coal, pay the toll. S

I figured as much when I saw her teeth.

Woorldstaaaaar

Articles say videos exist but I couldn't find them

Niggers are scum
Kill all white liberals

Sage

She died so others can learn from her mistake. A true hero of our times.

Attached: aspiring_nigger.png (918x206, 20K)

>Fell for this guy knowing he was a drug dealer
Bro she's another junkie who fucks and was pimped by her drug dealer. Not a new or novel thing.

Women never learn

Attached: 1549314999974.jpg (488x695, 214K)

is the video online?

Toll paid in full.

Where’s the vid?

wheres the fucking vid faggot?

Attached: 1542006183229.jpg (236x236, 8K)

this pic makes me lol. What the fuck were her family thinking by not splitting them up.

Attached: $ (5).jpg (634x381, 94K)

>Another negro behind bars.
>Another coal burner dead.

I don't see anything bad in this.

Attached: 1549886341694s.jpg (89x125, 2K)

they'll keep getting killed until they learn their lesson

TOLL;
PAID.

Attached: 20171008_162509.png (1400x2371, 1.54M)

She was super wealthy. Parents were famous actors and she grew up in a mansion, went to an expensive private school etc. Had every opportunity in life, yet still went for a low life thug. Play with fire, you get burned

Attached: $.jpg (306x452, 30K)

She’s also from a well off, upper class family. Her parents were on the phone trying to get the nigger to take her to the medical tent, but he refused as he was already on probation and didn’t want to get in trouble. Her parents eventually drove a couple of hours to get to the festival and to get their daughter to a hospital but it was too late.
Anyone who raises a white daughter who thinks it’s cool to date niggers deserves the grief and heartbreak that inevitably ensues.

>Jamie Jamieson

Lol. His parents must have hated him

vid?

This is true. Leftists can keep on believing we are equal all they want.

The astronomical amount of black on white domestic abuse is no secret, they are in wilful denial. It's getting hard to have any sympathy for them.

Attached: 1543339510308.png (678x485, 20K)

The father is an actor and a liberal brexit cuck
twitter.com/thejohnmichie
This is what being a liberal faggot gets you

Bump. one of you niggas have the video

>still no vid
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing of value was lost

Having rich parents doesn't equate to having good parents. Im sure her wealthy parents neglected her emotionally and this was her little cry for help. Unfortunately, playing with niggers is akin to Russian roulette with a loaded Glock.

Toll paid.

A white woman burned coal. That's the fucking problen

this guy raps as CeonRPG and ran "Laigon Life", a crew that included Lil Peep (RIP), ILoveMakonnen, Skepta and others

he also used to make skateboarding videos as "Sleezecode" and also took pictures at some point too

he's always seen in Skepta's circle and I suspect is some kind of written off dealer for him (Lots of british fans have suspected "Skeppy's been sniffing Charlie" ever since he started dressing the exact way he said he wouldn't and ever since he started hanging out with Ceon lol)

Second that motion.

I grew up in a fairly well off family around pretty wealthy girls.
Rich girls tend to be the biggest sluts and have the biggest track record of dating/fucking black guys. Not sure if its because its a bit dangerous and they have lived incredibly safe and easy lives that its a way of rebelling, getting social status (I care about minorities and not racist), and cummies all at once.

Not all rich girls are like this but a disproportionate amount are. Particularly the trend seems to be if the girl is the youngest of her siblings. They tend to be the sluttiest also.

Her Father is to blame, he allowed this ape to defile his daughter, or rather he allowed his daughter to be defiled by this ape - either way he is to blame, he thought it was awesome and progressive that his little princess was being humped by a third rate thrid worlder and therefore he is to blame. I hope he realizes that.

It really is a shame her parents failed her so badly.

Well if he was a famous English actor, it was probably good for his career. He could brag about how his little girl was dating a rapper. Muh diversity, muh multiculturalism is beautiful.

Vid from a few hours before her OD
youtube.com/watch?v=K95IaCuEL_s

Mudshark status: terminated.

>filming her
this disgusts me
back in the day it was only perverts and journalists that filmed inappropriate events, but now every retard films everytime they see someone suffering or in an embarassing situation, i hate it

>they have lived incredibly safe and easy lives

It's this. They've had a life of privilege, and never seen how bad things can get. For then dabbling with the thug gangstas is just exciting rather than dangerous. Nothing bad has ever happened to them before
No death vid but you can jack off to her dancing semi-naked here:
youtu.be/HWte-0XynMY

She wanted it.

Our Black friends youtube account:
youtube.com/user/CeonBroughton/videos

toll paid at full

Hey, ill check those jackpot trips.

Attached: 1551345976773.jpg (500x500, 53K)

That happened like 1.5 weeks ago.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 18K)

jesus christ this nigger so ugly.

way i see it value was gained
toll paid, negro jailed

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT WITHOUT A VIDEO

His daughter got to live by Black norms as a drug dealers moll, so vibrant, so inspirational.

there is no video that has been released online
we have had several threads and noone has had it

dam this is super sad. RIP!!!

Rich parents -> gave her cash to indulge drugs -> starts fucking her drug dealer -> OD death while he films and laughes

toll status: paid

Becouscous it doesn't exist.

Class are values. You slum it and become a junkie and a Black drug dealers moll, you live and die by Black junkie norms.

bro ur info is off the hook, UK is so based!

Well how do you suggest we change the culture that leads these young women to this end?? Rap music isnt going anywhere any time soon and we both know thats the cause.

>white junkie cunt who was destined to OD
What does his have to do with her craving bbc? It’s normal for white girls

The issue is why are white people so obsessed with meth and opiods

Thanks!

Whats charlie mean in britbong speak? God you brits not only shit all over your own country but language as well.

Attached: always-angry-all-thetime-383h-fu-lw-ays-ang-31072663.png (500x371, 88K)

haha based raper

Attached: eurocucks.jpg_large.jpg (1200x1182, 193K)

Seems the problem solves itself, no?

I suppose have other White women bully them. They're good at that.

Why change it? It's called "culling the herd"

vid might be somewhere on the dark web but im too lazy to go hunting. if it exists itll eventually find its way here

all of it is sad -- i used to engage a lot with that kind of culture until i slowly but surely started waking up to the kind of subtle but deadly influence it has on everyone i know and all of my friends

i was supposed to produce a song for him but he told me wasn't ready because of "bare mad tings going on" and when i got more details from the case, i completely distanced myself from him

i hope one day he finds Jesus

charlie is slang for coke lol

Well said

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

shes dead
doesnt mean we cant still lock up a nigg tier niggnog

Why is no one angry at the white girls going with these shitskins in the first place ?

>Why is no one angry at the white girls going with these shitskins in the first place ?
Is this your first fucking day here?

White women are stupid, no matter how wealthy they are

What I locking him going to do? Dissuade little blonde white girls from craving black cocks?

They’ll just crave it more because girls like bad boys. Jeremy Meeks come to mind

>carrying a knife in public
Lol British people saying it like it's even a big deal. Everyone carries AT LEAST a knife here. Fuck niggers though.

>implying getting mad at them wont just make them wanna "le smash da patriarch! fuk u daddy!!" and get that much more wet whenever a nasty nigger gets near them
The only thing that works with females is public and social humiliation. You have to laugh at them, get their friends to laugh at them, have society LAUGH AT THEM for dating niggers.

>the boyfriend
LOL WHAT THE FUCK
WHY IS HE EVEN SITTING WITH THEM AT THE TABLE LMAO WHAT THE FUCKKK
HOW IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT IS THAT NORMAL FOR ANGLOS LMAOO

They can't say anything because then they'd be a racist nazi, which is way fucking worse than letting your daughter pay the coal toll.

I'd rather have niggers than white liberals, to be completely honest.

Good.

Attached: 1550368920789.jpg (183x204, 19K)

imagine spending 18 years as a father bringing up a girl like her nicely only for her to end up getting blacked by a literal subhuman like pic related

That's one proud father

So she was raised by liberal elitists?.....mystery solved!

It was all over anyway from the moment she got blacked. For all intents and purposes, burning coal is the same as dying, as you have crossed the line into never having white children.

based black man making sure the eternal white woman pays the toll. someone should pin a fucking medal on this guy.

>gf dying from overdose
>ayyyeee dis shit gun git viral bruh
>omgah brrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh she dyin and shit kakakakkakaaka
>bruh
>BRUUUUHHH
>WOOOORLDSTAH OMGAH SHE FO REAL DYIN KAKAKAKAKAKAK
>nyuggguhhhh, omg BRUH

based god will find a way to weed out the nimrods to bad the nigger didn't od as well

Attached: 1549479034869.png (1182x1876, 247K)

She deserved it.

RIP Madonna

finally something white men and black men can agree on.

>this was the UK
yup can definitely see the UK

>toll status: paid

Dumbarse drug dealer takes your daughter to a "music" festival. What could possibly go wrong?

And nothing of value was lost. I can't even jack off to this.