TEXAS GOING BLUE

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

TRUMP IS ONLY UP By 1 POINT IN TEXAS

ITS OVER

WIGNATS VINDICATED AGAIN

Attached: 1A807626-961A-4938-AEBF-5E42925FE055.png (640x1136, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

world.time.com/2013/11/27/chinese-women-are-flocking-to-the-u-s-to-have-babies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh yeah polling nearly 2 years before the election is so accurate, and 2016 wasn't a surprise because polling was wrong, hahahahaha.

>If we keep saying Texas is going blue, it'll happen eventually!!!
>30 years later still nothing
Why are leftists so detached from reality?

OHHH WITTLE DRUMPHY WUMPHY CANT EVEN A RED STATE AHAHGAHAHHAJAJAJJJAJAJJAJAJA

Attached: Blonald Blmpuf BTFO and fuck jannies.jpg (960x727, 71K)

Wignats are always right

>b-b-b-but the polls were wrong in 2016

The polls were right on the money outside of polling in some rust belt states

It will go blue eventually and its more blue every year. Its a certainty thanks to demographics

Congrats Trump will Texas by 5 points in 2020. It’s totally not an issue.

Nobody was saying that 30 years ago rabbi, look at how white Texas is now in comparison to 1989, it’s unironically going blue

This is a good thing. Accelerationism will destroy America from within, leading to a civil war, in which case, leftists will be crushed without any consequences as the government and law are eradicated.
Out of the ashes a new West shall rise.

This

Wignat is the future

>Trump vs. Yang Trump -120

>Some rust belt states
You mean the three states that pushed Trump over the edge to victory?

Attached: you_stupid.png (804x606, 62K)

And they are most definitely going blue in 2020, especially if uncle joe is running

you do realize Trump barely won those three states by a razor-thin margin?

Yes, that's a problem if he does only win it by 5 points. He won it by 9 points in 2016, to put it in perspective. But trust polls with a grain of salt, especially polls nearly 2 years out from the election, when we don't even know who the Democrat nominee is.

Okay, we'll see, it's still 2 years out. It was a shocker that Trump won in 2016, so don't instantly write it off that he can win.

It's all the spics.

The civicucks and mutts will claim muh based spics are conservative catholics, but the reality is that these subhuman mongrels are no better than niggers.

It really is over is TX goes blue.

And? This guy was arguing that polling wasn't off. If he won them once, he can possibly win them again. We'll have to wait and see, we're far away from the 2020 election.

Absolute horseshit. The polls had Hillary winning by 98%. These fucking kike media jews will call everyone in downtown Austin and Houston and claim that reflects all of Texas.

Attached: 1495658552674.jpg (699x679, 35K)

Oh god please let that child molesting pervert run.

>inb4 404

Wrong.

No it isn't. Trump just needs to continue flipping blue collar workers. That was his strategy in 2016 and it'll keep working. Trump could have lost Texas in 2016 and won Minnesota and still won.

With what he's doing on trade and how the economy is doing, there's a good chance he'll succeed, even if Texas turns blue (it won't in 2020).

The real question is if the GOP can quit their addiction to oligarch cock and commit to Trump's populist realignment after his second term.

Based spics invading Texas

Look up the number of registered voters and total numbers of votes in Texas elections vs. population growth.
For example:
From 1996 to 2016, Texas gained 3 million registered voters.
Texas gained 2.5 million registered voters between 2016 and 2018.
Texas' population did not grow the same amount in two years as it did in the previous 20 years. How did it gain almost as many registered voters in those 2 years as it gained in the previous 20 years.

>Bernie
>Biden
>winning

Your masters have already chose Kamala.

>he is going to believe the (((polls))) and get really excited and then become catatonic again on nov 8 2020

What are the sampling parameters?

>conservatives
>voting in polls
is this another polling episode

i don't think trump will win texas, most white people here i know hate trump. in fact the only people that do like him are jews.

>And? This guy was arguing that polling wasn't off.

And you think you are winning the argument by point to 4 sates that Trump won by a total of 70k votes as evidence that the polling was off? The polling was dead on in almost every state and only slightly off in the blue wall states. I can't blame the pollstes. These states always look like that may have a shot of going red and then they never do. They did this time but only by the slimmest of margins.

Trump is going to have a hell of a time winning them again as the dems wont get caught sleeping. They will put resources into those states this cycle.

>WIGNATS VINDICATED AGAIN
"wignat" is a term to describe Matt Hambach and Cantwell types, not white nationalism in general you dumbfuck

He can absolutely lose Texas if the wall doesn't get built, or at bare minimum make some progress on building. None of this reinforcing the existing fence shit either, no one buys that at the border.

Matt Heimbach isn't even a real person, he's a character who was played by a college professor who studies Marxism. He got doxxed here.

go away tranny

sure thing moarpenis

>Texas' population did not grow the same amount in two years as it did in the previous 20 years. How did it gain almost as many registered voters in those 2 years as it gained in the previous 20 years.

It's Californians and it's new non-White voters turning 18. There are way more illegals, both Hispanic and Asian, in the US than is recognized by the census. I live in NV and I've watched the state flip to dark blue almost overnight. I've voted in the same location for 16 years. I live in the Whitest part of Las Vegas. NV has been blue for some time now but there is a massive shift still happening. From 2016 to the 2018 midterms the electorate at my polling place looks completely different.

It went from 60%-70% older White to 25% White and the rest young Asian and Hispanic, and i'm talking tons of people voting for the first time. The poll workers were annoucning
"we have another first time voter" and then they'd all cheer. I'd never seen that before. Anyway in my 10 minutes waiting in line that did that more than 2 dozen times.

The demographic bomb is just starting to hit. There are 10s of million anchor babies turning 18 and they are radical in their political views and they are just starting to vote in massive numbers.

I thought TX wouldn't be in play until 2024. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes blue. I bet polling in AZ, FL, NC and GA will look tight but in the end will go blue, except GA, by 2 to 3 points. It's over. I also don't think Trump can win the blue wall states again.

>I thought TX wouldn't be in play until 2024. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes blue.
It only goes blue if Beto runs thanks to home state advantage. But you're right, except I think Californian transplants are arbitrary. It probably affects NV more than Texas due to the geographic proximity, but this is all the spics coming home to roost.

Attached: tx 2016 vs 2018.png (729x886, 310K)

Who would've thought importing subhumans in masse will turn it blue. Same shit happen here in Sweden, subhumans imported that will vote left.

Attached: disgust.png (692x960, 813K)

High dose blackpill alert.
Red Americans should start migrating strategically but whoever will if it means living amid beaners

The migration strategy is never going to work with people who have roots in America.

> There are way more illegals, both Hispanic and Asian,

Absolutely, especially in regards to the Asian part. One consequence of our broken interpretation of the 14th Amendment - birthright citizenship for children of non-citizens - is that you literally have hundreds of maternity hotels (probably thousands) where women, on their ninth month of pregnancy, fly to the United States in order to give birth.

So their children become citizens, and when they turn 21, they can invite their family to come over & perhaps have even more children! Our system works to benefit the world's elite.

world.time.com/2013/11/27/chinese-women-are-flocking-to-the-u-s-to-have-babies/

Is Joe going to personally feel everyone over 18 up? And they all like it and vote for him.
Hillary is running, but Trump would label him "Creepy Joe" and win in a landslide.

>cruz=trump
please

First of all Quinnipiac has consistently been one of the two most democrat biased pollsters along with Marist. Second, polling before the primaries start is retarded. Everyone's numbers always go down when they go through a race. In a race their skeletons are forced out of the closet into the public eye and they are forced to take stances on issues which will turn people away from them like gun control, abortion, etc. Remember that before the race hillary Clinton had a very positive approval rating and by the end she was one of the most reviled people in the country.

I feel the same about Biden, which is why Trump only beating Sanders by 2% is more interesting. Fucking Travis County.

Sanders approval would drop massively if he got the nomination. The establishment would absolutely do everything possible to stop him, even supportinhg Trump. There is no circumstance where they allow Sanders to win.

The left is pushing communism and after birth abortions. Pretty sure Texas will secede before going fucking blue.

you
are
so
fucked

should have listened to fuentes instead of CIA spencer

Attached: 1547043445583.png (820x1020, 377K)