Best advice I've seen in awhile

Best advice I've seen in awhile

Attached: Blonald Blmpuf BTFO and fuck jannies.jpg (960x727, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13G9ZV-Hyug
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/warm_the_cockles_of_one's_heart#English
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine being so mentally ill and neurotic you can't handle the President expressing his opinions to the world.

take a nap, Hillary

Lol his small hands can't reach his ipad that he uses to post on twitter lol. Trump has small hands lol

>Still talking about Hillary
Lmao drumpfies can't take a joke anymore what happened?????

people think its actually Trump using that twatter account 24/7?
holy fuck you're dumb

Those wouldn't stop him from tweeting. Would be pretty easy to still do it actually.

This! The guy probably has a series of handlers with access to his twitter feed.

imagine being a billionaire cum dumpster starving for the very last drop

>Trump's twitter is fake
Your not helping your case

This, but unironically. Trump could actually be doing something about immigration instead of bitching on Twitter. Firing Bannon was a mistake

how will blumpfktthup ever recover? kys faggot

Ever heard of the 1st amendment? Freedom of Speech? Government can't shut him down because he's kinda well the president. At least the left is openly honest now about not giving two shits about the bill of rights.

What's your favorite Trump tweet?

Attached: iu-4.jpg (620x400, 44K)

>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
Seriously, Jow Forums-user... are you REALLY going to reply to this thread? THIS thread? This one right here? There's so many worthier things to reply to.
>Paki/Indu conflict
>Cohen testimony
>Trudeau scandal
>S.A. land grabs starting in two weeks

I mean, come off it, how many times have you seen this EXACT FUCKING THREAD TODAY?

This. He can scoop up the phone with a cone and then catch/grab it with his hand and tweet away.

Attached: 1546822184443.png (640x640, 820K)

>muh freeze peach

Attached: baby trump.png (545x813, 639K)

Attached: iu-5.jpg (749x551, 51K)

>he could be spending the 10 seconds it takes to tweet something into solving a national crisis
I really don't understand the people like you who believe that leaders aren't doing a good job if they're not spending every waking minute solving one of their problems. I hear it with Trudeau all the time and while I absolutely despise the cunt he's still a normal fucking person who wants to attend his kid's birthday party for a few hours instead of solving every perceived crisis in the country.

Like any other president he has a team of people who handle his social media, are you daft?

Imagine being so mentally ill and neurotic that you can't realize the President "expressing his opinions to the world" is usually some rambling gibberish filled with false information and childish insults

Attached: iu-6.jpg (600x317, 15K)

He can still get the phone, he can just scoop up his phone with the scoop then he grab the phone while it's in the scoop and use it like normal since the cones are transparent.

Depends what is posted. Any video/hashtags/embedded media is Dan Scavino (WH Dir of Social Media) who also 100% runs the Facebook/Instagram which Trump never uses.

Morning tweets are almost Trump himself (between 6-9AM) and it’s pretty easy to tell depending on the material (if it’s a standard form tweet it’s Scavino, shitposting is from Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=13G9ZV-Hyug

>the left can't meme

actually the only thing his doing is edgy tweet and magacucks are happy.

I'm assuming that's the sheriff who actually looked into it. He convinced me.

You are wrong on the “team” part, but it’s always been Dan Scavino even since the campaign handling the social media accounts and currently Madeleine Westerhout (formerly Hope Hicks) who will take dictated tweets from Trump and post on his behalf.

He doesn’t have some massive team of interns who do it, which is a departure from the norm.

>[insert leftist celeb] posts anti america tweet
>YAS QUEEN TRUTH #WOKE
>Trump makes tweet critical on shit happening to the country
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: capcom_vs__whatever_fighter___alameda_slim_by_the_man_of_tomorrow_d5okc1x-pre.jpg (800x1000, 105K)

I hope they pay you enough for being on the wrong side of history :)

The people will not be kind to you, so better save up that money for a nice hideout in the Amazon

Attached: donald-trump-funny-tweets-11.jpg (600x292, 19K)

>s-stop using an effective tool to trigger lefties and the media
this is what you sound like, cuck

hes paranoid just like me. warms the cockles of my heart.
here is your interesting factoid for today.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/warm_the_cockles_of_one's_heart#English

Trump doesn't use a cellphone
Trump doesn't use email

Holy fuck I just noticed this. Thats it Im voting for Hillary now

Imagine losing 2 world wars then having your country invaded by shitskins

>Imagine losing 2 wars

Attached: emu1.jpg (470x370, 28K)