>The Burkean.
theburkean.ie/

Social Media and YouTube Channels to follow:
pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu

Learn Irish:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Éire Jow Forums board:
>/eirepol/ on Infinity Chan.
Irish News & happenings, pinned General Thread, and Info Dumps.

Attached: cabhan.jpg (1536x811, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westphalian_sovereignty
inishbofin.com/death-of-inishark/
irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/government-to-increase-overseas-aid-by-115m-for-next-10-years-907698.html
anti-corruptionireland.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=qi0iwQxS03k
youtube.com/watch?v=srXYLdW15sM
independent.ie/business/irish/chinese-philanthropists-amass-50m-fund-for-social-housing-in-ireland-37683584.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPj9R_wRIdM
youtube.com/watch?v=5KNYK9CWiyY
theguardian.com/world/2008/mar/02/alqaida.ireland
youtu.be/C14U7JYGRgA
youtu.be/hPj9R_wRIdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping for ború

Attached: 1550937001591.jpg (280x435, 25K)

Wahey! Éire abú?

Look up Westphalian Sovereignty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westphalian_sovereignty

BUMP FOR HUGH

Attached: 1528572624942.jpg (635x989, 460K)

Inishark

“I’ll not be grieving for it. I’ve wanted to leave for years. This island has had its share of my life. I was born here. I built this house with my own hands”. His voice trembled and his eyes glistened. “It gave me only poverty and it took two of my sons,” he said.

inishbofin.com/death-of-inishark/

Attached: PanArc1.jpg (1600x521, 311K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_20190228_211648.jpg (720x1018, 180K)

try and wait more than 3 minutes before bumping lads
we all know what ctrl+f is

Attached: 1551255430953.jpg (638x825, 294K)

Imagine what that place would have looked like when it was full of life.
It still looks pretty comfy.

Attached: 1550704270469.jpg (640x562, 17K)

Are you sure lad? There's some pure retards out there.

Attached: harpgreenandwhite.png (900x600, 14K)

a load of slate and lengths of timber and you could make that place liveable in 12 months (just keep the fire going to dry her out

if they can't figure that out they should probably avoid posting anyway

Attached: 1551237805778.jpg (565x514, 51K)

It was a fucking horrible place to live apparently.
Only a few hundred metres from Inishboffin but the currents and weather was so bad one year that they couldnt cross for 5 weeks. Bleak.

Attached: 20160424-110506-01-l.jpg (800x600, 126K)

Y'all have a good military, too bad your government refuses to make it better.

Yall niggas need fighters.

that stops people arriving too
it's no worse than living in Alaska
if they were fixed up you would have a very expensive island

Oh well, at least nobody would bother you

This island could not be defended by a mere 8000 men using conventional warfare tactics
We just have a military so we can fit in with everyone else. Our government policy has pretty much forever been about fitting in with the other countries of the world

Attached: munsternp.png (860x520, 9K)

Inishskea Islands are the comfiest deserted Islands in Ireland.
Also in the most based part of the country (outside donegal)

Attached: 7486298448_10e4fe490e_b.jpg (1024x683, 401K)

I mean, if needed yall could have a guerilla war but where y'all fail is integration with your reserve forces.

Need to have at least 20k and 10k in reserve, I know alot of Irish guys would chomp at the bit for a enlistment (If you paid them more).

the tactic is to arm all abled bodied men if we get invaded.
We can hold off a land invasion for around a week
in that time all the spare army weaponry is issued to civilians
the militarys role then becomes training people how to shoot and organising guerilla warfare attacks.

there is a couple living on the blaskets atm
both fluent irish speakers
fantastic.

>is issued to civilians
NIgerians and Pakistanis included?

UP CAVAN

i have no idea, but these days, probably
tfw we turn on them immediatley for target practice and war experience

I saw something about the reserves getting a somali a few years back and they went ham on it.

comfy

Attached: Inishkea-Main_FULL.jpg (1000x667, 266K)

Where do we stand in this situation lads?

Attached: india-pakistan-270219-218x150.jpg (218x150, 8K)

I claim the house in the middle

>and they went ham on it
translate for me? what happened?

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/government-to-increase-overseas-aid-by-115m-for-next-10-years-907698.html
FLUSH
L
U
S
H

BJMP
No ctrl f on a phone

India of course. The ones here are chill and polite.
Worked with loads..

turd slingers

use a better browser

They were so happy with the diversity and shit.

(I worked with some Irish force guys overseas in Afghanistan and we became good friends and I see alot of irish forces politics and read the magazine).

Sounds comfy as fuck desu

t.S O'Malley

Protect the pagans

Gemma O'Doherty has launched her new anti-corruption platform, please get involved here:

anti-corruptionireland.com/

Live stream about it from tonight:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi0iwQxS03k

Attached: ANTI-CORRUPTION-IRELAND.png (600x295, 77K)

I know a sound pakistani lad in town so
yeah fuck india

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

t. never heard of taqqia

He wouldn't lie...r-right?

Attached: 1550616999404.jpg (720x762, 65K)

Same here lad they're grand personally but either Pakistani or indian don't belong here in the first place

i've never met a muslim that didn't lie and turn around to someone else and tell a different version
>oh, it is my language, not too good, huhuhuh.
"That's okay mohammed!"

Well that's interesting anyway, I'd still prefer NP to them but from first impressions I prefer them over Irexit and Renua, that could well change over time. Hopefully some of these can get on the ballots soon enough for May. And hopefully the core voters for these groups aren't too purist in not giving preferences to the other groupings.

I agree
There's a pakistani lad who runs a tech shop and he's a slippery bollix, like a jew
but there's another lad working there and he's the sound one I mentioned earlier

Attached: npsun.png (1280x731, 11K)

Yes, the national party are definitely the way to go. I think this is designed to be a decentralised movement to get regular people standing for local elections with a plan of action to rally around. It definitely seems like a great initiative to me. It seems like there is a lot of room for discussion and cooperation, so I'd say get involved and share it around.

NP are going to be the only real ground up official party, it seems.
By setting up a cumann you can help decide official party policy too.
had a good chat with a few of them and I've pinned my colours, very level headed, very good at their own corners, if the membership keeps growing we will have a very, very competitive party shortly.
The thing that turns me off Renua is things I've heard about large donors and they already tarnished their image before it got off the ground.

Reminder: if there are no candidates from NP, Renua or Irexit running in your area vote for independent ones instead.
We should try to block the establishment parties from getting ahead.

Attached: harpflag2.png (1200x720, 43K)

It could be a case where this movement could be like a M5S, they seem to be like that anyway, with the more nationalist groupings being more like a Lega Nord. Granted Ireland's a long way off from Italy at the moment.
>The thing that turns me off Renua is things I've heard about large donors and they already tarnished their image before it got off the ground.
That would've been in the Creighton days when they were just another political party pawn for the most part. They still have that issue today.

What if those independents are cucks though? Waste of a vote

Their views don't matter in this case because they're unaffiliated

Stand

If you have shite independents and no other options it might be best to spoil your vote desu. There's cases where it might be better though, at least you don't have a mainstream party hack who's just whipped into shape, as much of a cuck as someone like Ming Flanagan might be at least he's marginally better than FG candidate #2 or FF candidate.

Ming lost my vote spouting NGO shite in Rooskey.
Irexit might run a candidate seeing as the party leader lives in IRE N/W

Remember lads, all politics is local and the locals are the best free publicity you can get.

Or join sf and steer the party away from merkelism and globalism
Back to nationalism
They are losing lifelong members by the day

Attached: 1551388476442.jpg (883x829, 126K)

I know Ming wasn't great after hearing his Orban comments but that was the final straw attending Leah and Izzy's little rally.
The locals seem to be the best bet, seeing as it'll be a lot easier to canvass a small area like a couple of areas in Roscommon say than the entirety of Connacht, North Leinster and the 3 Ulster counties. From what I've seen it definitely seems like Irexit are gunning for EU seats while NP seem to mainly be concentrating on the local elections, the latter probably with the aim of having more long term goals and roots.

No, they've gone too far. I mean for fuck sake their youth wing Ogra SF literally refer to themselves as internationalists, and that's what's coming through to the main party.

Attached: 1492259719978.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Until they invite a hundred syrians to the local town

Bump for Gráinne Ní Mháille

Attached: IMG_3151.jpg (333x478, 54K)

Lost cause so
I wonder did clin ton money steer their policy

Attached: 1551388669875s.jpg (125x110, 2K)

I've been blackpilling members and debating older members in front of groups, it's clearly working but SF/FF/FG become tribal to members.

NP are getting their base sorted out, they have a slew of "Official" launches coming.
They want members to start organising locally themselves, some cumanns have been set up organically by level headed members, we have one like that ourselves, we were unsure about it, but they said that's what they were hoping people would do.
So find a group of /ourlads/ and get cracking.

>tl;dr
yeah, swipe the actual nationalists
good observations, are you getting involved locally yet?

Attached: 1551214125351.jpg (720x761, 55K)

Tà sì go hàilinn

youtube.com/watch?v=srXYLdW15sM

The Irish military is a fucking joke, and would completely dissolve the moment the paycheques stopped coming in.

if the Irish military dissolved, the entire population of non-cucked men become the military

it's holding us back from freedom at this stage

I was thinking about that, some of the money from the likes of the Atlantic Philanthropies must have gone their way. And I think the money SF got from the US since about the 80s must've gone towards making them a globohomo party desu. While on the subject the chinks now want a slice of Ireland too, fucking bastards.
independent.ie/business/irish/chinese-philanthropists-amass-50m-fund-for-social-housing-in-ireland-37683584.html
I've started getting involved locally in the past year, hopefully we can at least make inroads, though it's Dublin so it might not go as well as the rest of Ireland.

I'm considering standing for the np if theres no candidate in my area

Attached: 1551318451407.png (465x464, 460K)

>backwards fadas
You've been found out, scotsman

If the current state of affairs continues, their won’t be any Irish men, and the military is slowly being filled with actual niggers, and shitskins, the state probably realises that every Irish man that joins the military also fucking hates the government with a passion, so they try, and replace the natives with some ‘loyal’ animals.

For what died the sons of roisin
Was it greed

Luke kelly mailed it

Attached: 1551316563470.png (1037x774, 195K)

Tunnels to the mainland!!!

>locally
You're a brave man, fair play tbqh. Find the Zeitgeist, tell the Truth and back up the facts.
I wish you well, but don't fuck up.
Get well educated on local issues and find the members who can help you.

I was amazed by the competence of the members backgrounds desu.

Also reading over this anyone who donates 1 million to this Immigrant Investor Programme (IIP) can get residency here and hence the EU I expect. We can get people to fund vested interests to possibly destroy Ireland from within and then they're allowed to live here, and possibly gain paper Irish status too, what a fucking cod.

Attached: 1488843260477.jpg (397x375, 14K)

In the end decentralization is probably a good thing in that it makes it more difficult to subvert. The most important thing is getting Irish people politically active and aware of the threat posed to them by the current government and the wider threat of Israeli/globalist subversion.

right, grand, ok
I'll quote haughey
"I don't want problems. Come back when you have a solution"

Ach sure laddie i was only tryin to wise you leprechuns up

Attached: 1551389378762s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Do it, we need more of our lads in high party positions, if gives us an insight into what’s going on, and it guarantees that at least some some politicians will be incorruptible nationalists.

anybody know the code to do the over-letter-dot seimhe?

I'd feel proud af if I could do it.

Here’s a solution, join the military, and work your way up or join NP, and start running in elections if you want change.

I thought the republic had a serious debt problem? I guess it was the poos decision to waste tax payers money in an attempt to make himself look better.

I will do my best

Attached: Irish_ak47_Back_StandardT_BLK_large.jpg (435x480, 19K)

I done one of those
The military leadership is basically hereditary at this stage

Thats a good question
A g with an umlaut for gh

Then start running for election under NP.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hPj9R_wRIdM

>why should we harbour jihadi's
>why should you not have jihadists
Timestamp 5:20

youtube.com/watch?v=5KNYK9CWiyY

Was reading this today

theguardian.com/world/2008/mar/02/alqaida.ireland

Apparently three Afghans were found with bomb making materials in Tralee in 2008.

I have organisational experience, we have a volunteer though, with the handful of us it will be difficult, but if lads join all over the region for different constituencies, a win is not impossible.

We have certain demographies on our side, the existing members are lending huge creedence to the legitimacy. I feel pretty fucking excited desu, can't wait for the "you're a racist" shit, i have pages and pages of rebukes ready for any eventuality.

I like the mantra "Leaders don't create followers, they create leaders".

Who could have possibly predicted these peaceful engineers would have been malicious, I wonder how quickly the media will brush this one under the rug.

Èire/pol/ will be the government
Tfw

Attached: 1551294665818.png (960x1037, 194K)

Great things have small beginnings, all you need is a few good, loyal men, and very little will stand in your way, and if you ever need motivation, simply think of Ireland’s situation, and what happens if we fail.

Someone post luke kelly and sons of roisin video
T phonefag

Attached: Kalashnikov-USA-9mm-rifle.jpg (950x549, 92K)

nice famas

doubt the lad even know this exists
he's pretty redpilled but acceptable to normies
>tfw tho, pic rel shortly if the fucking programme doesnt crash
It's now or never, i feel strongly.
"the real patriots" - Tom Barry

>Ireland's fate rests in the hands of Jow Forums turbo autists
Nobody could have foreseen this timeline

Attached: 1545355235592.jpg (955x768, 109K)

youtu.be/C14U7JYGRgA
Bread theme

The entirety of the west rests in the hands of a couple autists, question is though, do you want to be another Normie in the sea or the one changing this land for the better?

>77

it crashed
heartbroken.

checked
the entire west, lad
everyone is self censoring the truth and reason.
true

Attached: it fucking crashed.jpg (1826x600, 94K)

youtu.be/hPj9R_wRIdM

Check put this sand nigger on TV earlier.