This is exactly why Mayan calendar and y2k end of the world shit was pushed so hard by the media...

This is exactly why Mayan calendar and y2k end of the world shit was pushed so hard by the media, to instill boy who cried wolf syndrome in the population about global warming.

Attached: 3ycsrk2u8ji21[1].jpg (1242x1217, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz0HzS1O-ug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Earth_Day_Special
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_depletion
amazon.com/Magnetic-Reversals-Evolutionary-Leaps-Species/dp/0964874679
youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That doesn't make any sense retard. They actually care about it, how would instilling that benefit them?

Doomsday scares are for low IQ subhumans

capital letters. its happening for sure 100%

Ofcourse its a western white woman saying this shit

SCIENTIFIC PROOF we caused the Ice Age

This. OP is a teenager.

Nigga what makes you think the world didn't end and we aren't all actually in hell right now?

Nah. I'll believe in Global Warming when shitblooded white liberals start acting like they believe in it.

Total end to third world immigration. Total end to wars for Israel. Total end to urban development. 500% tax on superfluous commodities. 40% subsidies for nuclear power plants. Go ahead soiboi, make my day, tell me you'll pay 2k for a Nintendo Switch and end your unlimited supply of shitskins if it'd end the climate crisis.

It wasn't the (((media))) shilling for MUH GLOBAL WARMING whoops, I mean MUH GLOBAL COOLING whoops, I mean MUH MINI ICE AGE whoops, I mean MUH CARBON CREDIT whoops, I mean MUH CLIMATE CHANGE et al, ad infinitum since the fucking late 60s that caused people to ignore the cult of climate panic; no, it was a couple idiots who believed jungle niggers' overly complicated irrelevant calendar. lol ok

can't even get my buddy to believe in climate change, despite him experiencing record cold this year, record early snow, record snowfall, record temperature change in 72hr period, it goes on and on.

Y2K was a real issue that people worked tirelessly to prevent.

2012 was the end of the world as we knew it.
Everything since has been a complete fever dream and not worth saving.

>Omg the sea rose 2 inches in the last century we are all going to die stop white people need to let China and India do the manufacturing from now on white people need to make love with niggers and go extinct lolollololo

Fuck off dick lips

Attached: 6BEE61ED-C4BD-4C16-A1DA-71758B255E9B.jpg (480x639, 42K)

Hahaha how is y2k reall nigger? like just open up your calendar nigga change the date hahah

>This is exactly why Mayan calendar and y2k end of the world shit was pushed so hard by the media,
>the media

no, that was pol.
/always 2k steps ahead of the kikes/

Attached: pol (3).png (618x618, 253K)

Attached: 1540253438655.jpg (923x713, 62K)

In the words of a Dutch comedian: 'according to science, sea levels are rising 10 centimetres per 100 years. I've measured it at some point, and found the sea level to have risen 1.5 metres in six hours"

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

you couldn't change the fucking date, that's what was so bad

But it is China's and India's that causing the most pollution.

I've tried talking about it with these people and that they should start calling out China and India for the amount of garbage they produce.
The Dutch only impact 0,00008% of (((climate change))))
their answer?
>well every little bit helps!

Tell me about it, man. I fucking hate that cold warming.

>SCIENTIFIC PROOF
[shows a predictive model that has yet to be accurately predictive]

▼ ▼
▲ ▲

That's on account of the tides. You got your low tide and high tide. He probably measured it at low tide then measured it 6 hours later when the tide was coming in.

>Mayan bullshit
>Only your cool wine aunt is freaking out
>Climate bullshit
>Only your cool wine aunt is freaking out
If you look at different people when comparing it's cheating.

what if...
The same people who believed in the 2012 mayan prophecy, are also the same lunatics REEEEEE'ing over global warming?

This below is the video our science teacher showed us in class, Spring of 1990:
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz0HzS1O-ug

Take a look at the cast. There was big, big money behind this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Earth_Day_Special

Robin Williams
Meryl Streep
A lot of the cast of "Cheers"
Micheal Keaton, hot on the heels of "Batman"
Christopher Lloyd, from Back to the Future 1 & 2
Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis, shortly after "Ghostbusters 2"
And according to this TV special, in case you don't watch all of it, the hole in the ozone was going to kill huge numbers of people. By 2015, NYC and LA were going to be underwater due to the polar ice caps melting.
Basically, the whole presentation was based on rock-solid, incontrovertible "science," and it got everything wrong. EVERYTHING.
So, remember that, and if anyone brings up climate change, show it to them.

To be Fair the Mayan calendar only started over or something like that, and has been WAY more accurate.

I was actually surprised by the non-event of 2012, considering how much publicity there was around it. There were no mass suicides or riots. All I remember was a crowd of those French UFO nuts having a little gathering.

its funny because the mayan calendar ending was more believable and real than earth heating up.00000000001 degree in the next 15 years.

im not scared of a trillionth of a degree.

get a fucking fan.

Global warming faggots are retarded

The hole in the ozone has been somewhat repaired by the ban on CFCs and halons. That's why you don't hear about it anymore, because the efforts to fix it have actually worked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_depletion
>The ban came into effect in 1989. Ozone levels stabilized by the mid-1990s and began to recover in the 2000s. Recovery is projected to continue over the next century, and the ozone hole is expected to reach pre-1980 levels by around 2075. The Montreal Protocol is considered the most successful international environmental agreement to date.

show me your scientific proof that global warming exists. A simple table of temperatures at selected sites across the globe over a period of years should be enough to prove that temperatures have been steadily rising from global warming.

Got anything like that?

Woosh!

>The hole in the ozone has been somewhat repaired by the ban on CFCs and halons. That's why you don't hear about it anymore, because the efforts to fix it have actually worked

And now we are hearing about it again because the chinks dont give a shit. So tell me now what will happen with global warming efforts.

Im not exactly sure that our current mode of climate change is the worst thing regarding human inhabition of the planet. In fact CO2 induced global warming may be even the better of two evils.

Not trying to sound insane, but hear me out. Historically the biggest mass extinctions of species have occured during iceage events, approximately 70- 85% of all of the species living on the planet are wiped out each iceage.

By looking at Ice cores scientists have estimated that we should be due for another substantial ice age within the next 2000 years.

In converse historically speaking, events of major global warming have resulted in still a significant but no where near as large species extinction percentage of 10-15%.

Humans have on a massive scale altered the seasonality of global warming/cooling. Such that the next iceage is now not expected for another 5000+ years.

Im not advocating that we continue to pollute at the rate we are. Im just trying to explore the possibility that maybe we should think more long term. And maybe not along the lines of "climate change bad".

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-214716_Chrome.jpg (1080x1630, 540K)

>2000: WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE, TE COMPUTERS ARE GOING TO FAIL AND KILL US ALL
>2006: WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE, TE EARTH IS HEATING UP TOO QUICK. MIAMI INDERWATER BY 2010, ICE CAPS GONE BY 2015!
>6/6/2006: WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE, SATAN IS GOING TO COME BACK, THE END IS NIGH
>2012: WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE, SOME BACKWARDS SOCIETY FROM A MILLENIA AGO SAID SO ON THIS ROCK
>2016: WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE, DRUMPF IS GOINF TO START WAR WITH RUSSIA- I MEAN SYRIA- I MEAN NORTH KOREA
Yeah this kid is right. After you live through the “end of the world” a few times, it gets less intimidating.

Make sure you ask the lefties for a trend that spans a minimum of 80 years. Scientifically speaking that is the absolute minium timespan that trends in global climate should be obseved

>So tell me now what will happen with global warming efforts.
I dunno, I'm just some wazzock on his laptop.

>1980: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, TE EARTH IS COOLING DOWN AND THE PLANET'S GONNA FREEZE!
>1990: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, TE OZONE LAYER HAS A HOLE AND WE'RE GONNA GET COOKED BY RADIATION!
>2000: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, TE EARTH IS HEATING UP TOO MUCH TOO FAST!
>2010: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL POLLUTION EVERYWHERE!
>2019: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE, THE EARTH IS HEATING UP TOO MUCH TOO FAST! AGAIN! AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL POLLUTION EVERYWHERE! AND WE'RE GONNA FREEZE TOO!

Mass extinctions follow the cyclical nature of magnetic reversals. We are currently undergoing a magnetic reversal due to the record breaking amount of cosmic rays penetrating deep into our core. This causes the pole shift we are seeing, and it also eventually causes a micronova from an eruption in the core. Guess what happens as a precursor to an ice age? massive amounts of rain that leach the minerals/nutrients from the soil and eventually kill off certain species of trees, through susceptibility of fungus/insects due to the leaching. That's exactly what we're seeing right now in the states. The weather is not going to be the same anywhere, as the magnetic pole might be at many different places at once. Add to the fact the jetstreams are all out of whack, turning america into canada this winter almost. We're sitting at a MONTH with zero sunspots. We're on course to see possibly 300 or more days spotless this year.

Good read on the magnetic reversals and mass extinctions:
amazon.com/Magnetic-Reversals-Evolutionary-Leaps-Species/dp/0964874679

Attached: 1533114619571.jpg (1200x787, 405K)

Mayans never lies to me about shit and don't call me evil for living my life. Climate folks lie out their ass all the time. Gee, wonder why I ignore them but hear the Mayans out?

You honestly need to be 18 to post user...

This. I'll start believing on climate change when they start nuking third world nations ability to polute. Until then, they can fuck off with their fairy tail.

Oh shit guys, that joke just flew over anons house!

>󠛡 󠛡 ▲
>▲ ▲

its SCIENCE dont you hear??????

what?? blacks have lower IQ???? RACIST! IQ is NOT scientific!

Very interesting read, cheers user

They invented global warming to get people to ignore the risk of nuclear war

> The world is going to end

Like every year. 1999, sour rain, planet allignment will kill us, 2012, global cooling, global warming, niburu is coming, nostradamus predicted this, etc.

Is that why Global Warming will drown the coasts by 2000, no, 2005, no, 2014, no, 2020 was pushed too? Some of us remember the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s.

Attached: Waterworld-1995-movie-poster.jpg (800x1200, 210K)

I wish people would get more autistic about the subject frankly. You have entire governments warning us that climate change is coming by 2030-2050, at the exact same time the grand solar minimum has been known to be starting. This has been known since the 80's too. It's only being confirmed more and more by the work of John Casey and more recently Valentina Zharkova. If I could recommend one video everyone watches 5 times from beginning to end, it would be this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=M_yqIj38UmY

Attached: 1531680905423.png (754x436, 174K)

It's definitely happening though. If not one thing, then another thing will defiinitely happen.

You have exponential change. In so many areas exponential change.

This means the level of X is rising by bigger and bigger jumps per timestep. If there are barriers, the odds of hitting one increase until a barrier is inevitably hit. Shit is more and more likely to happen.

Attached: serveimage.png (1453x972, 155K)

Thank you for finding this. Saved, bookmarked and sure to be shared.

The first boomer retired in 2012. Also the SJW push started then. It definitely marked the beginning of the end of the current economic system.

They never explained how CFCs from North America and Europe ended up over Pacific Antarctica.

They had already cried wolf several times for decades about climate change prior to y2k