Young women have all fallen for the feminism meme

They unironically think that we’re oppressing them and hate us. They’ve all fallen for it. Young white women fucking hate us, it’s over.

Attached: 0C3795CD-C34F-48A3-B7B8-2A7691315D6E.jpg (750x1003, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Weak minded whores removing themselves from the white gene pool

What's the problem?

I don't care about women

Because this is how most zoomer white girls think

Is this retard implying that only wypipo can get into frats?

Young women are dumb and are easily manipulated. Most will grow out of this little phase, when they graduate form college and hit the real world. Those that have no intentions of maturing will remain in academia or turn to useless jobs such as a blogger or journalist. The bottom line, these people continue to bitch about us do to their own insecurities. They haven't made a considerable impact on the history of the world, nor has their culture been so widely mimicked or desired. The ones who do the least bitching are the Asians and that is becomes they have a culture to be proud of.

If they're weak enough to fall for (((professor))) propaganda then they're too weak for strong white babies.

>why do you care what frat boys think? Just don't hand around them

Boom. Perfect response. They have nothing to say to this without saying what they really mean.

inb4 due*

Only American ones. At least Slavic ones don't think like that

You're fucking stupid if you can't find a based gen z white girl. Gen z based as fuck.

Youre writing this argument from the predicated idea that white women are actually worth something in the 21st century. Decadent and vacant is what they are.

>that we’re oppressing them
So we're the bad guys?
what happen when you own it?
pic related, and those are the commies

>White people are being systematically trained to remove themselves from the gene pool

What's the problem?

We do oppress them. They are correct to realize that and fight back.

"weak minded whores" arent worth it in the gene pool. Leave breeding to the strong minded white people with actual virtues.

Why would you want to breed with a dumb whore who can't think for herself and is easily "trained" to despise her race?

Young college educated women have. So really they are no loss. Really would you wanting them raising your progeny in the first place. The idea is to go for the gold, not the mold.

They grow out of it user. I work in a professional environment with college educated women. I will grab drinks with them after work and we just bitch and complain about about fellow coworkers, managers, etc. Theres no sexual tension, no speaking of the "patriarchy" or any of that nonsensical shit. The women that are like this are typically the ones that pursued a useless degree and have a chip on their shoulder that they're not making over 100k a year writing small blurbs in Marie Claire or Vogue.

Sounds pretty racist, I belong to Umkga Kotokoma Bogama.

>Intelligence is mostly inherited from the mother

What's the problem?

Yea. WHO CARES they are still cu tsunami regardless

*atheist women

>My Morning Routine with Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec

Attached: 0ac3f1c1d30d79ad80c0c395f167ebf1.jpg (640x791, 160K)

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag
keep postin' UUID glownigger

Nice demoralization propaganda Moshe. Show your flag.

>Demoralization
Yah

Attached: 53148ED4-CEA2-4A9C-B474-EACBF8A4FDAA.jpg (750x1019, 320K)

>feminism meme

It's literally obsolesced. Pay attention.

Show your flag Moshe.

Even then, that is an awful lot of women thrown in the trash right there when it comes to marriage prospects. Only beta man deal with them, not that it angers me in the least but It rewards pathetic men for women's misdeeds. And it's not like they ever repent either. They just grow out of it, and I find it hard to forgive them. I think it was just 4-5 days ago I went out with a woman whose older instagram pics revealed just what she thought of men as ( literally shared a book cover on the patriarchy and had her hair shaved with black lipstick applied). She looks really sweet now but I know you just don't deprogram youself from that sort of stuff. Perhaps she understood where she was headed and wants to backtrack as fast as she can, but those thoughts of self-importance and the concept of the world orbitting her are definetively still there somewhere, maybe just repressed. You just know she might just divorce you, take your shit and leave. Its our duty as men not to date these types so they die off and the few good ones get rewarded and pass on not to transmit this disease into the future. Betas are preventing that though. We should have burned R9k while we could.

Bump

You're wrong. You have no idea how deep feminism is. All the women you're working with are feminists. All of them have ridden the carousel.

Perhaps, but I am not dating them, nor do they talk about it. I really don't care about what they did in the past, its not my business.

Right, but they haven't grown out of it, they're stuck in their miserable existences, infected with this mind virus, and are part of the end of western civilization.

>I really don't care about what they did in the past, its not my business.
good goy

Attached: HerPastShouldNotAffectMe.png (711x384, 41K)

>has frat boy in profile pic

As someone who would hypotheticaly be a member of Gen Z, I would say the only based girls left are the ones distant from pop culture and society in general therefore not programmed. Hence them being awkward and uncomfortable to be around. That or hardcore christfags, which is just annoying as fuck.
A lot of us gen Z guys are starting to give up on romance, from either fear of rape allegations or exhaustion from the bullshit dating and women brings.

You know not every women spends all of her time on twitter, right?

They are coworkers, not love interests. I couldn't care less.

This most genZ white girls are 100% onboard with “le evil white men” meme

Maybe in memeflagland

Fuck it I wanna talk more.
My most recent ex was a vegan and tumblr user who seriously thought PROTEST could incite change in the French government when I talked to her about the Yellow Vests. She had other programmed ideals that I can't remember right now. Essentially, she spent all of her time on her phone. This is every girl I know. They don't have consoles or PCs, so they spend all of their time on their phones on instagram, twitter, snapchat, tumblr, etc. Right where (((they))) want them to be. Gen Z girls don't understand how manipulated they are. No, fuck that, NO Gen Z'ers understand how manipulated they are. I fell for it after Parkland where snapchat was really trying to convince everyone to give up their guns. Then Jow Forums saved me. Nobody in my generation is redpilled.
I tried to talk to my friends about how fucked up the world is today. Told them about the rampant pedophilia amongst the elite.
>"Muh sounds like bull."
Tried to talk to them about conciousness and the ego.
>"Muh sounds like hippie stuff to me."
Tried to tell them how little government cares about it's citizens, citing the chemical experiments on the entire cities during the cold war.
>"Who cares bro they're not like trying to kill us"
I can't blame them, none of them use Jow Forums, but.. Fuck me, man. To say we're doomed would be an understatement, we've always been. I just wish my generation would be the one to finally stand up and say, "fuck it."

Attached: letitallburn.png (683x1024, 636K)

Sorry bro that’s a fucking nightmare
No in 2019 America

that's probably how her child will look like

Bump