Korean women dont have to serve in the military

Korean men have to serve 18 months in the military but women don't, on top of that korean feminists in the government blocked giving men who have recently been discharged from the military given priority access to new jobs.

What the fuck is wrong with this country?

Attached: LOONA_all_members_collage.png (1564x1562, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=VKHP-ska9Tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

I couldn’t care less about Korea user. What do you want us to say? Perhaps you should go over to reddit

LOONA is trash

Attached: 1546322626655.jpg (4008x2032, 1.4M)

More reasons why North Korea will always be the more preferable choice. They don’t take shit from feminists.

cia whore shit fuck the blacks

apologize to my wife now

Attached: 1543280257536.png (801x482, 177K)

only chuu is worthy

Attached: 1549171959231.jpg (800x1200, 139K)

This is a troll thread right?

Of course women shouldn't be in the military. They are responsible for raising the future of the country and culture. While the men protect the ideals of the country and culture.

Just want to thank you for saying "couldn't care less". You're a good man.

this

Attached: 159991551-gebirgsschuetzen-Mo7p0qBewNG.jpg (1000x563, 96K)

You shouldn't want women to serve in the military retard. That's exactly what feminism pushes for.

hey south korea, what's going on big guy?

Attached: 1551006093600.jpg (1728x4088, 3.03M)

based incoherent rambling poster

Attached: 1489759205755.jpg (729x800, 132K)

I'm more interested in your reasoning as to why women should be in the military.

Attached: 1542693498898.png (720x720, 307K)

Unironically based and redpilled, why should the weaker sex be in the military dragging down standards, not to mention the issues with them getting pregnant and distracting men. And why should people get priority for jobs because they fought for the kikes?

OP is a faggot.

im sorry but this bullshit is just too much at this point, if we still lived in the medieval age and waged war with swords and bows i could totally understand, but now days any retard cann use a gun after basic training or extensive trainig.

Women are useless and yes would drag down the men, but to let women vote while not demanding them to defend this PRIVILEGDE is suicide. Send women en masse to war and see how quickly wars end, not because women are killing machines, but because society doesnt like to see women suffer

>Women are useless and yes would drag down the men, but to let women vote while not demanding them to defend this PRIVILEGE is suicide
>Send women en masse to war and see how quickly wars end, not because women are killing machines, but because society doesnt like to see women suffer
Two wrongs don't make a right, Sven. I'm not sure the men that would have to pick up the slags' slack would appreciate it.

Attached: 033-20160805-NO1-003.jpg (400x567, 149K)

>letting women vote
See there's your problem

Attached: 8j1nrv6oov5z.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Allright so picture this, we live in a country that has a populaltion perfectly split in half, andn its 50% white 50% black, we don't demand military service from blacks because they are low IQ and have a hard time following orders annd endager the squad, so onnly whites fight in wars, but at the same time blacks are allowed to vote, wodulnnt you think that bllacks who are not in danger from wars waged overseas would vote for jingoistic leaders.

Now change women with blacks and you see the problem, women are ok with sending teenage boys to war while staying home safe and unharmed.

Either take womens vote away for good, or send them to the frontlines alongn men.

these women are copy paste. same hair, same face, same makeup even same clothing style

After whites are gone, the next target will be the asians. Japan is already fucked, South Korea too.
I have no idea how the fuck they will get China though.

>I have no idea how the fuck they will get China though.
Sic their puppet states on it?
And jews have been in involved in China's politics for a while anyway, maybe someone has the infograph at hand.

Attached: cbaadcc749e53923359d3a54f74e2793.jpg (1125x1119, 112K)

Your country is as pozzed as mine and his. Shut up you ugly tea sippin pansy.

i don't know who else to ask cos not a big kpop listener, why do loona fans leave very vulgar comments on their vids? like directly saying they're lesbians, sleeping together or outright naming explicit stuff? It's not only on the heart attack vid (which is really cute, imo about naive affection) but on most of their stuff. are people really that sex obsessed to pick on some girls because they avoid to introduce male actors in their vids? or is this something that happens to most bands?

They should serve my wh*te dick.

Possibly #1, and only #2, pink hair and left blonde are decent

>like directly saying they're lesbians, sleeping together or outright naming explicit stuff?
Creating a fantasy where the girls are sexual and erotic without the introduction of a male. Not exactly complicated to figure that one out.
The groups explicitly cash in on such things tough, so it's not like the fans are the sole responsible party.
youtube.com/watch?v=VKHP-ska9Tg

Attached: CDhgoC2UEAEQYC8.jpg (713x544, 106K)

All surgery
They will look uglier because they all fake the way they look. The is very dysgenic. And the jap women in old photos look cuter.