Why do people here hate Jews so much?

Attached: jaaia.jpg (653x805, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-q2dGMgFzpg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they hate us.

Because they killed Jesus.

because they speak on behalf of white selfhatred but cant take any cultural criticism

Because they're obnoxious.

they literally cry out in pain as they destroy you

It's not all jews, normie. Lurk moar faggot.

>It's not all jews,
Jew detected.

Because they hate the Jews who created the internet that the currently using to scream about the Jews on and if they don't realize by screaming about ethnic Judaism the playing right into the hands of zionists

Jewish rabbi explains that the goyim non Jews are beasts, and slaves of the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=-q2dGMgFzpg

I'm saying it's not every Jewish person faggot. And I ain't no fuckin jew. The ones that literally believe every jew is out to get them is a fucking idiot. It's the elite Zionists and any talmud touting jews. Not the same as other jews.

>why do people hate a parasitic tribe that seeks to subvert destroy and enslave every nation they live in
Gee I dunno

Because they're disgusting, they don't appreciate anything and they have a disregard for everything and everyone around them. Including themselves.

>#notalljews

We dont. We only hate their ways

Because we met them. 'Nough said

10 years ago I wouldnt have noticed the noggers hand in this photo at all. Especially not first.

Because Jow Forums is filled with sheep that constantly needs a boogeyman to vilify.

pic unrelated amirite?
Faggot.

>And I ain't no fuckin jew
>memeflag
Sure, Chaim.

Attached: 1541825750876.png (1330x750, 326K)

they dont realize that while white women spend money and are the majority of women in western countries, white men dont spend shit except for a few that are not bothered by diversity advertising anyway

it's a mystery