"emotional support" pit bull mauls 5 year old girl at airport

usatoday.com/story/travel/news/2019/02/28/pit-bull-portland-airport-gate-alaska-airlines-lawsuit-million/3013843002/

But he a good boy! Its the owners fault!

Attached: _105844059_capas27ture.jpg (660x660, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-woman-52-dies-after-being-mauled-by-her-own-dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=AZS5cgybKcI
youtu.be/6z8FrKie41g
youtu.be/NqnOBjCXIuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dump

DIN DU NUFFIN!

He is a good boy! He was waiting the plane to go to bible class.

Some people feel better when other's are hurt, pit bull working as intended.

shitbull of peace and support will come to you but only if you post "NOT ALL PITTIES"

Attached: isn't it weird.jpg (840x659, 107K)

I didn't read, but I was raised to never approach a strangers dog. If the owner said it was ok, you extend the back of your hand to the dog and wait for it to smell you. You never put your face down to a strange dogs face.

Attached: SquigMommy.png (590x671, 335K)

haha true

very orky

>related
foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-woman-52-dies-after-being-mauled-by-her-own-dogs

2019 seems to be a bad start for pitbull owners

He was a good boy. Dindu nuffin

Attached: pitbull_dindu.jpg (500x377, 33K)

Look parents if a dog is aggressive toward your children it is your duty immediately put that dog to death.
End of discussion.

Kill all pit bulls and pit bull owners

Where's that obligatory Drake/pitbull picture

I NEED IT, STAT

youtube.com/watch?v=AZS5cgybKcI
And now (((they))) are trying to shill pitbulls and say that they are not violent since pitbulls are living breathing proof violence and stupidity are genetic.

Attached: 1534012745506.png (625x910, 74K)

the owner must have anger management issues

>get it?

>the dogs are bread for war
>get it?

Kid probably deserved it.

Still, bringing a dog on a plane should require you buying twenty additional tickets with the extra funds going to rebate the other passengers.

Other passengers should also get a vote and if you lose fuck off, no refunds.

Not the dog's fault. It's the retards that own them and take advantage of the loop holes to register them as therapy animals. My king cobra is an emotional support animal and he'd sink his fangs into you if you tried to pet him, too.

>"emotional support" pit bull
The fuck is that even supposed to mean?

I'm going to teach you how to kill a dog, even a police dog, and all you need is rope and a stick.

1. Approach the dog from rear and slip the rope around it's neck.

2. Tie a square knot in rope.

3. Insert stick between rope and dog.

4. Turn stick until dog asphyxiates. He will release immediately as his air supply is cut off.

5. Kill the dog by suffocation.

If you don't have a makeshift tourniquet, simply grab the dog by both rear legs and swing his head into a pole or wall to crush it's skull.

You're welcome. Be safe.

Attached: dogkill.png (444x515, 272K)

>I don’t want to put my dog in the underbelly of the plane because I’m special and fuck everyone else.

Seems like the officer might notice this retard.

Also, good luck sneaking up on a strangers dog.

>the dog bought a car and drove himself to the airport
>op is a faggot
>again

>emotional support pitbull

Attached: 1477327684904.jpg (327x322, 29K)

Good luck pulling this off as a dog is trying to maul you.

Cops are chickenshit which is why they send dogs in. You can eliminate their dog in a few seconds and be on your way.

You are welcome once again.

That girls gonna need her own emotional support pitbull after that one!

Also the dog literally has the word 'bull' in it. What did they think was going to happen? Its not called a pit mouse!

No, the dog already has his teeth in the victim. I am approaching from behind to rescue the victim.

If you don't know what you're talking about ( you don't know what you're talking about), don't say anything. I am a farmer for over 30 years and have had to kill MANY animals. Coyotes, wolves, dogs that chase my cattle and kills my chickens.

Don't tell me how to kill a fucking dog, asshole. I got that part down pat.

Hey, I'll make it even easier for you dog-fearing wimps. Keep a machete in the truck. Okay? Okay.

I assumed you meant helping the victim. If you were being attacked I've heard to go for the eyes relentlessly. You're thoughts?

Attached: systemic racism against pitbulls.jpg (960x684, 53K)

How old are you? Fucking hell get a life you failure

Damn, It’s more than 53%

Imagine owning a nigger dog...

Attached: Golden-Retriever-Family-Dog.jpg (600x399, 130K)

thanks, user. those aren't bad tips at all. people who live in the city and were raised on disney movies seem to forget animals are animals. you're not going to reason with them.

would take the dumbest humans life over the smartest dog's any day. anyone who says otherwise is a brainwashed faggot.

sorry meant protect not take lol, also self-check out.

Based

I've never had a dog attack me because they know I will kill them by instinct. They know.. And they're right. You become the predator and they will sense it. It's a fluid situation, a dog attack, but if you're cold blooded like me and don't give one shit if a dog lives or dies, you can kill it with your bare hands. Generally I would recommend crushing the dog with your weight and crushing it's windpipe. But then again, no dog alive on this earth would have the courage to approach me - trained or not.

Paging Dr Pibbles. Dr Pibbles you are needed in the airport.

Fuck off. I don't care what you think bitch.

kek

Attached: 32235410_2187481004602610_7587742224457138176_n.jpg (717x717, 53K)

Got one more dog for you to kill right here

Sound like a jewish trick

What kind of fuckn pathetic retard subhuman needs an "emotional support" dog?...its literally the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. It makes no sense.

Wow, I always thought Dobermans are aggressive.

PLEASE DON'T PUT ME DOWN

I DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 1541312183145.jpg (422x609, 57K)

Cute

I heard the best way to break a dog's clamp was to jam a finger up his ass. Can someone confirm if true or not.

How many police dogs have you killed?

The thing is, of course pit bulls are capable of being loving. All animals are up to a point. The genes and traits that certain domesticated and social animals exhibit are present in all other animals as well, just dormant. Those things just didn't pop up out of nowhere. And the reverse is true for violence or aggression.

So, you breed these dogs to be fighting dogs and those traits are DEFINITELY there and ready to be tapped into at a moment's notice. That was selected for, that's selective pressure. It only takes a handful of generations for artificial selective pressure to accomplish what would take natural evolution thousands of generations.

Attached: 1529686539202.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Do people don't fucking train them?
Or at least put them muzzles?!

You cared enough to reply newfag.

this is the most retarded thing I've read today, you must be 12.

Pets die regularly in the hold of planes.

>"emotional support" pit buLl
WHAT ABSOLUTE MADMAN CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA!!!!!

>It's literally showing aggression but people still think that it's smiling and it's cute

Why.. How could we fall into this level of stupidity?

Nah it's a fat keyboard-tough boomer who enjoys LARPing on the internet

The pitbull is the most unpredictable nigger-tier dog in existence. I would never trust it around a small child.

As the father of two girls under the age of 5, I would have killed that dog and turned on the owner

No dog would attack me either, but I always worry that my wife or mother might get attacked since they both like walking in our/her neighborhood. Thanks for the tip.

I remember my mum telling me exactly that as a kid

she was 5 you fuck

When exactly did everything go so wrong with the breed?

Attached: pitbull_100_years_ago.jpg (624x411, 40K)

>step 1- stab it in the neck
Done

Niggers

faggot

Zero. But I sure as fuck would if they used one against me. I'll kill your dog and beat your fuckin ass for good measure just to teach you some manners. Don't send a dog to do a man's work.

Put the fucking dog down. Humans are their superiors and if they don't accept that they should be executed.

The girl was 5 years old.
Then pay to have it kept at a kennel

I like dogs, but no animals should be in the passenger compartment of an airplane, ever.

Sure thing. I recommend having a gun or pre-made tourniquet ready at all times. When a dog is engaged in a bite on someone, their entire focus is on that victim. They won't even realize you're there until they are dying.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The girl was 5 years old.
>was

an hero

Come out and play, faggot. Come out and play.

Well duh obviously, but around what year, 1965?

Ok where do you live?

Five seconds You would be unconscious or dead in five seconds. That is a motherfucking fact, boy.

I wonder if they're just uncommon

Five seconds. Five. (5).

>plebbitor
You are truly retarded. Your advice will do nothing but get someone hurt or killed. It's like you've never encountered a vicious dog in your life. Learn single spacing, learn about animals
>>>/redddit/

Namaste

Ok where do you live???

I mean, it wasnt a white kid, so im feelimg emotionally supported by the doggo

OIC, So you just stand there jerking your dick while a dog mauls a baby girl. Fuck yourself you beta coward.

Enjoy life in prison

Judge Judy telling it like it is
youtu.be/6z8FrKie41g
youtu.be/NqnOBjCXIuA

Next door. Come outside.

As soon as the Golden Generation sealed our fate with the blood of their grandchildren used to sign that immigration act.

cuddly

Attached: 1542738744302.jpg (500x397, 227K)

TWO SQUIGGSSS!!!

Herp a derp a flurp!!! I toldz him! LOLZ

How bout you just go back to your video games and your faggot boyfriend chickenshit.

Attached: 1551293051509m.jpg (924x1024, 80K)

Wow what a fucking pussy

>No, the dog already has his teeth in the victim. I am approaching from behind to rescue the victim.
Didn't include that in the original LARP

>If you don't know what you're talking about
You're a dumb faggot.

What are you wearing?

Burger, you abort babies, not doggos.

GO. BE. AN.

****ABSOLUTE FAGGOT****

SOMEWHERE. ELSE.