Dissenter

What does Jow Forums think about Dissenter? I mean we already have Jow Forums do we need a Firefox/Chrome extension to discuss articles posted on lefty websites?

Attached: 1.jpg (1346x931, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel
youtu.be/P-KlA7xB7tM
gab.ai/about/tos
gab.ai/about/privacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a circle jerk and a safe space

>be gab.ai
>fail to get image zoom working after 2 years
>spend a quarter million on a domain name
>develop web extension instead of fixing own site
Andrew Torba is both fake, and gay.

It's the liberty and freedom version of what the critical theory asshats have been using for years.

Is everything not left leaning a safe space now?

You mean like Reddit or Twitter where wrongthink gets banned?

The idea of a system like that existed since at least 10 years, it's interesting that it took SJW censorship to finally motivate people to create it.

literally who

so what? that is fun sometimes. if a news site doesn't have a comments section they are propaganda, its fun to call them out on it

>I mean we already have Jow Forums do we need a Firefox/Chrome extension to discuss articles posted on lefty websites?
Yes of course we do. Why do you lefties fear this?

I am not even a lefty, but for some reason they do hate it. Vox and Vice are already trying to get Firefox and Chrome to shut it down.

Jow Forums doesn't need it, but normieverse does. when fully implemented, if widely adopted, it'll be a great vector to redpill idiots and boomers. it's a fucking goldmine and someone should've developed it before a retarded cuck like torba did. but i don't get how you're supposed to use something that uninstalls itself everytime you restart your browser.

Chaponiggerhouse is your safespace. This just brings back the comments sections to sites that turned into safespaces back in 2014. Go the fuck back to plebbit.

I think you fucked up something because mine works fine. Did you make sure to log into your Gab account on the extension?

This. All my freinds on reddit agree BTW.

maybe it's just firefox, according to their instructions, i have to load it from the debug page as a temporary addon, and temporary addons are removed on restart.

Do we need to use this app that lets it's red-pill on any site we wish?
Nah, it's a circle jerk... goyim

Honeypot

A container in which honey is kept.
"an earthenware honeypot"

Attached: Active-deception-honeypot.png (429x285, 97K)

>"This"
>"All my freinds on reddit"

Leave.

you mean like Jow Forums? face it if zog ever decides to exterminate us we're all cataloged, inventoried, and ready for pickup.

I am using the latest version of FF, no idea why you are having problems.

fpbp. It's just boomer twatter

Kek at this fag. You don't shitpost innawoods?

>safe space

That anyone can sign up for? And short of breaking the actual law you cant get kicked off?

What are they going to do about copyright though? What happens when people start sharing links to pirated shit? I guess the links themselves are not illegal.

Dissenter is literally being REEE'ed over the ENTIRE tech internet right now, its amazing.
It has them pissed that PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO TALK AGAINST THEIR PERMISSION!

it's a very good idea tbqh
but they should've made it separate from gab , not even let people know they are associated with it

good to know i'll work it out, thanks

why did they put a yarmulke on the frog?

I'll give it a try because I am far-right russian bot

>posted on lefty websites

Yes we need. You fucking said it. It's on their territory.
It's like an incubating meme bacteria growing on their territory.

based

Attached: 235932958333.png (651x565, 540K)

Now I can comment about reddits comment sections

got a gab account becaus eof dissenter today...
first view gab is full blown reddit
after soem time i found some stormfags
wich were glowing like mad

>safe space
all of my keks.

t. kike

fuck off jidf

Attached: merchant they know.png (600x761, 336K)

behold the gabreddit, where Jow Forums fucks with subreddits

It's just puerile "No u" shit from assblasted chapofaggots. Anybody can download and use the extension. Besides, you're already on the biggest fucking unsafespace on the internet, are you seriously going to take any shit from an underaged redditor that unironically refers to his innahnet fwends as his "comrades?"

Hi MSM journos. Commit sudoku. The alt media is coming!

If it adds a comment section to websites without one, or something like that, you're still giving the article you dislike a shit ton of page views by returning to comment on it.
Controlled opposition, or just morons. Take your pick.

I'm dissenting on you fags right now

They can't stop extensions the same as apps by removing from store. Also its just going to end up looking like TMZs comment section everywhere so who cares?

Dissenter seems to be most active in links like:

rottentomatoes.com/m/captain_marvel

Where the webhost disabled comments.

It's striking a nerve. Going to try it out

who will create a gab account only for that
they should have made it anonymous now it just look like a honeypot

There are obvious issues with the extension. For one you can't follow people who makes comment you like, like I tried to follow Sargon and the link literally broke. Another would be we shouldn't have to register, just let just make our user names and start posting. It shouldn't have to do with Gab at all.

Based user speaks the truth

Attached: 1515212537517.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

ya i could behind that with a politic of non data sharing and retention policy
someone as to do it

>nobody using dissenter to comment on this thread

you can actualy use it already?

Meh, needs an account, Maybe if it really kicks off I'll try it later

Yes, and it's fun af

be the change you want to see in the world

sounds pretty cool

This guy like sabotaging his own shit doesn't he?

Attached: 1.jpg (612x963, 97K)

I want signup to be a thing of the past, ergo I am

Also fuck captcha

yup

How do you post anonymously?

Its fucking hilarious that places are either designated to those two. Rich's fat ass from ReviewTechUSA actually used the word "legitimate site" when THQnordic did an AMA on the-eightchan yesterday.

People who unironically use the term “comrades” deserve to be held down and beaten mercilessly until they agree to never do it again.

I might check it out later when I make myself a throwaway email addy.

styx or gab?
styx is being a cold lump of shit for years. idk

If you don't like your gab profile being sent to twitter and google for "analytics", try sugarpop. No account needed, open source, no analytics, not political, no central server.
bigfun.co.za/pop

Attached: pewd.JPG.jpg (1431x945, 172K)

hope it isn't a fuckign hponeypot

Has Tim Pool done a video about this?

people numbers will legitimize a product, not an idea. thats why we still have Jow Forums

When it will be FOSS and p2p, it will be good.

Ever heard of Candid?

>a place where anyone can speak freely and safely is now considered far-right
Let that sink in.

but anyone can use it, contrary to twitter, facebook, youtube where people get banned for their political views

and what is the problem?
if their original platform was failing, there is nothing wrong with innovation

It's interesting and there is nothing journo faggots can do about it.
So many news/info sites that carry poz'd articles are deathly afraid of public opinion and always hide from enabling comment sections.
This prevents them from being pussies that drop something provocative and cower immediately after from any well deserved scorn or criticism.

Ignore the obvious shills in here using their usual talking points as this could be done by anyone other than gab, it's just a good idea they happen to be starting.
>Safe space circle jerk
This is pitpul bullshit that you shill faggots use to circumvent moderation on the handful of imageboards while simultaneously having the most draconian censorship on the vast majority of your normalfag sites.

The cool thing is that you'll be able to comment on videos that were removed from Youtube with a link to their Bitchute or other mirror

Daily Mail is one of the worst on this.
Any article with blatant faggotry will have comments disabled. Full stop.

Same with Jow Forums comments. URL links that still exist will be forever associated with that string of Dissenter comments.

ok, how and why did it take so long for a thing like Dissenter to come out? the solution to comments sections closing down was always this obvious, no?

I use it to metapost on Jow Forums threads so I can namefag in secret

Attached: m848xgqwojl01.jpg (2667x1500, 352K)

because right wingers are inherently incompetent and uncreative, and struggle mightily to find solutions to simple problems

wtf is this "sugarpop"??

How? They have comments. Safe spaces are the rags that removed comments in the first place

Shooting the left seems like a pretty simple solution to most of our problems.

Attached: 1542422899790.png (607x582, 36K)

based

Attached: a03[1].jpg (736x395, 56K)

Some app an user made. I'm not installing it until it's cleaned up and he releases the source.

look at the crappy technical state of gab, or stream.me

how come there isn't any facebook competitor? How come there still isn't any patreon alternative?
I mean what a fucking joke

doesn't dick masterson have a patreon alternative running?

It's literally a honeypot

youtu.be/P-KlA7xB7tM

Unless you're using a VM with a VPN you're tracked.

>spend a quarter million on a domain name
wait, is this for real?
a junior dev could put together a comparable - if not better - site using laravel and typescript in about 5 months

I refuse to read articles from sites that don't have comment sections anyways.

no you are

Sure little Semite. Claim shit without proof like your dirty kind always does.

If the media is reporting on it promptly instead of several months after the fact, you can bet it's a honeypot.
Remember that "far-right" dating site that dumped its data to try and do everyone who registered?

The fact a kike "journalist" can write an article that once resided in a safe space but now is available for anyone to comment on is delicious. They have to sit there and seethe about it.

How? He needs his social media platforms to have wide reach in order for them not to fail.
Absolutely legitimate what he's doing. Might just be the move that makes a critical mass of influencers add Gab to the platforms they are on.

It came out the other day you absolute leaf.

>expecting privacy when using the internet
It's the cost of use
If you don't want people knowing what you're doing then you can't be doing it on the internet

Attached: Yui's_Curiosity_Series.png (1920x1080, 541K)

I left u a message :^)

Don't worry, they'll try some shit on this too. But they will fail with it.

Yeah, Gab is known for doxxing tons of people. That's why they've been almost kicked off the Internet and their domain was illegally seized by GoDaddy.

Check the video, check their terms of service and privacy policy you stupid FUCK.
I'm not saying DON'T USE IT OUTRIGHT I'm saying don't buy into the "Anonymous Free Speech" narrative they love to push. Be smart about it.
gab.ai/about/tos
gab.ai/about/privacy

Raged faggot detected

Attached: 5980CDA4-295F-4E61-AF48-10809A3790FF.jpg (782x1024, 149K)