__Other__
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4
>Oswald Mosley - Europeans
youtube.com/watch?v=rRUfPNhQUU4
>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/6bUeDafC

Attached: celt_angus.jpg (1146x1600, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
youtube.com/watch?v=N29AtA3VodU
youtu.be/3R3-YwDZrzg
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-essex-47409380
youtube.com/watch?8=&v=kV4LQGjoxII
youtu.be/CC4_Kj4ak8w
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox#It_is_the_nature_of_intelligent_life_to_destroy_itself
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=N29AtA3VodU

get those smart meters goys.

>The Midlands had the British car industry, the world’s second-largest by total output and No 1 in exports. Wales had toys, steel, and domestic appliances; Nottingham had bicycles; Newcastle and Belfast led the world in key areas of heavy engineering; and, of course, Lancashire had cotton.

>Then there was Scotland. Its rollcall of exporting titans included Renfrew-based Babcock and Wilcox, which made boilers for the world’s power stations. Other major Scottish exporters included North British Locomotive and the William Beardmore castings company. In Dundee there was National Cash Register’s major British subsidiary and in Kirkcaldy the Nairn linoleum company.

>The list went on and on, and at the top was the John Brown company. Although then one of the world’s most technically advanced manufacturers, John Brown is largely forgotten today. Its products, however, are not. They included the Lusitania, HMS Repulse, the Queen Mary, the Queen Elizabeth, the QE2 and others. John Brown was the cornerstone of a Clydebank shipbuilding industry that built nearly a third of the world’s ships.

>All this was before the coming of postindustrialism, a superficially attractive but fundamentally disastrous intellectual fad. Espoused by London-based elites in the 1970s and powerfully championed by Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s, postindustrialism postulates that sophisticated states no longer need manufacturing. Instead they should promptly move to a new promised land of postindustrial services.

>For Scots, perhaps the most obvious evidence of postindustrialism’s fallacies is in how the global shipbuilding industry has developed. As the Clydebank shipyards were closing a generation ago, Scots were told the industry was migrating to low-wage states and nothing could be done about it.

Attached: abandoned-sheffield-victoria-railway-station-4.jpg (635x414, 39K)

>A generation later, the facts are in: shipbuilding remains predominantly a developed world activity and the world’s leading shipbuilders are based in places such as South Korea, Japan, and Scandinavia – states where, for the most part, blue-collar wages are at least as high as in the UK.

>Postindustrialists often suggest their opponents want to return to the 1950s. In reality, of course, that world is gone and nothing can restore it. But this in no way diminishes the case for manufacturing. The fact is manufacturing evolves and so do the companies which engage in it.

>TakeToray of Tokyo. A humble maker of rayon in the 50s, it has long since graduated to higher things. These days it is noted mainly as a maker of carbon fibre, a hi-tech material that is vital in a host of applications from tennis rackets to space vehicles. It is, for instance, the key factor in the superlight wings of Boeing’s 787, the most fuel-efficient passenger jet in history.

>Similarly, to take another impressive example, Zeiss of Germany has long since expanded far beyond basic photography. These days it is a dominant maker of high-precision lenses for key scientific, medical, and industrial applications. This includes so-called steppers – photo-optical machines that print circuit patterns on semiconductors.

>Advanced manufacturing scores over postindustrial services in three key ways – jobs, exports, and wages. The jobs point is self-explanatory: you don’t need a PhD to work on a factory floor. As for exports, manufacturing scores in part because – at least at the advanced end of the business – manufactured products need little tailoring for different foreign markets. This applies in spades in the case of the sort of sophisticated components, advanced materials, and precision machine tools on which the export success of nations such as Japan and Germany is based.

what the fuck is that a bearded baby? Fucking kek bro

*ptsd vietnam style flashbacks of Mosley speeches*

Attached: 1abbbbbbbbbb.jpg (480x410, 38K)

Just popping in here to pay homage and say Angus McBride is a world treasure.

This is the 2nd time today I've seen an American not only make an acceptable post in brit Jow Forums, but a pleasant one too. Something's not quite right...

Fred postin
youtu.be/3R3-YwDZrzg

What’s the point of human life in this context? Like.. how is it better that we all shit in the woods and eat grass for 100,000s of years until we die eventually? How’s that worse that a vastly larger number of his living, pursuing happiness and colonising the universe?

>The war we opposed has landed Britain in the biggest mess, and Europe and us all, in the greatest danger our history has ever known. You can now judge the results for yourselves.

>I ask you: whether we were wrong after all to have opposed that war?

>My friends, there is nothing in my life of which I am so proud as having suffered at that time for a great belief. And you may yet be glad that there are some Englishmen who are known throughout the world to have on their hands no blood from the Brother's War.

>The financiers, the vested interests and the old parties who serve them hate our movement and use their money power to destroy us. They control, directly or indirectly, the press, the cinema, and the radio.

>Now what is their case against us? What is the truth?

>They attack us for our policy in the last war when they imprisoned us without trial in order to stop our mouths. They have never been able to even suggest that we did anything against our country. We were patriots who had fought in the previous war. But we were determined to save the new generation from another unnecessary war which would bring even greater disaster to mankind.

>They imprisoned us because they feared we would persuade the people to make peace.

>But were we not right? Are we not now proved to have been right? What good has that war done to anyone?

Attached: his hope and optimism, gone.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Thanks for motorhead, the beatles, sex pistols, black sabbath and many many more.

SEE

Lol. K

Damm.......

Attached: images.jpg (234x215, 8K)

Should Britain really have stayed out of WW2? That seems like it would have been bad.

Yes

>Theresa May sends support to Miss Drag UK finalist

bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-essex-47409380

The absolute fucking state of "Conservatives".

Attached: _105845828_ben1.jpg (695x390, 40K)

Had no choice, ww1 was our funeral.

Also wtf, welcome to pol

Attached: 1484043248099.jpg (512x288, 48K)

>bu-but it's a FAR RIGHT TORY GOVERNMENT because Owen Jones says so!

>That seems like it would have been bad.
Why?

JUST

See

Fear not,
Brews mad crew of "muh high tories" will cover this bringing clarity to the concerned.

Attached: 1491916993042.jpg (1040x1310, 1.52M)

Attached: doomed.jpg (1020x931, 414K)

"Bad" would be better than what we have now; thing's aren't just "bad," they're fucking awful.

Attached: labour says he's black 1983.jpg (1253x1600, 372K)

do it for him lads

Attached: 1543786247476.jpg (615x1200, 182K)

just been to mcdonalds lads

youtube.com/watch?8=&v=kV4LQGjoxII

The idea that we could have stayed out of the war is short sighted. We would have eventually clashed with Germany in Africa or Asia most likely Africa. The Government avoided the war until it couldn't do so anymore.

How'd you fuck a yt embed up?

The human body is amazing, The amount of punishment it can sustain is simply mind boggling

Attached: 1491979382156.png (606x608, 393K)

>Had no choice, ww1 was our funeral.
basically this

Holy fucking kek

Attached: logo.jpg (180x153, 7K)

You back in work yet lad?

>can't evn listen to the national anthems of nazi germany and other fash states or even listen to mosley speeches because the govt blocks them

hard to believe how authoritarian they are, how much more can they do this

>huddles for warmth
Surely you're not cold all of a sudden, fatboy?

I got a phone call saying I've got an interview in 2 weeks so there's that
This is literally the only thing I've applied for so far though

>how much more can they do this
We haven't even started on the introduction yet, let alone chapter 1.

>We haven't even started on the introduction yet

what did he mean by this, also ou get the bullet too wog, being based will not save you

>thinking im eddie
>using eddies bants

Kek, the fat cunts probs already fucked up his new job.

I dont know why you just go live like a king in uganda. You could be the next general butt naked with an army of blood drinking tranny chikd soldiers. Its what id do.

"You shouldn't despair"

youtu.be/CC4_Kj4ak8w

Sauce me up senpai

Attached: mutts.jpg (762x478, 55K)

>colonising the universe?
Nobody is colonising the universe. Possibly we will make machines, which will in turn make other machines, which will spread out and pollute the universe. Big deal, I'd rather not bother.

I think it's really touching that the Tories expected blacks to read all of that, even in 1983

>despair
>noun
>the complete loss or absence of hope.
So, where is this hope? Things have been getting worse for a century now, and the betrayals are mounting and becoming for savage and spiteful. What makes anyone think this wont continue to its ultimate end?

The crimes of the immigrants will continue as well the state's defence of them, and the amount of oppression and censorship, and snooping, will get worse every year.

We're at the point now where even making a move to stop the decline has the entire apparatus coming down on you, without even waiting for you to put your hands on it.

>I dont know why you just go live like a king in uganda.
1) I'm not going down there with less than £100k
2) I don't want to go until this country is dead. I don't mean dead like now, I mean like "white person still living in Rhodesia in 2000" dead.

This.

>what did he mean by this
Government censorship has barely started.

>Should Britain really have stayed out of WW2? That seems like it would have been bad.
Coming from an Irishman, this is ironic to say the least

We've compromised your devices you fat twat. We know it's you.

Not hard to colonise other planets with a little more tech.

LMFAOOOO

I was visiting my father one night, ex para. I was walking his dog for him, put that on for him as I was headed out. I got back and he was in tears, first time i'd seen him cry in my life, very proud, little time for unecessary words.
Had to go back out, nearly made me cry ffs.

Attached: 1538638584266.png (600x805, 497K)

Why?

>with a little more tech
It will take a fucking lot more tech to get far out of the solar system, the distances are way beyond the human scale. Even Alpha Centauri is over 4 light years away.

>Nobody is colonising the universe.

Attached: FutureFCSpaceFight.png (542x616, 152K)

memories are the best

As you are no doubt aware, Ireland remained neutral during WW2, de Valera sent a telegram of condolence when Hitler died (although that was pure trolling to be fair)

>what is the fermi paradox

Oh boy this LONDON episode of question time is gonna be great amirite?

Link for illegals?
O
N
D
O
N

It will be shit, although Lionel Shriver is always good value

Big deal. Make a generational ship. Get there in 80 years or whatever. Not that hard.

I know what it is. How is it relevant?

Here's your Question Time / This Week thread:

tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

Does this one work? Starts in 15 mins

The original mad-lad.

A speculative crock. Lots of reasons. Maybe we are the first. Maybe theyre so different we just dont recognise them. Maybe this area of the universe is quarantined. Maybe their tech is as undectable to us as radio waves would have been to 18c humans. Etc etc.

I can be bothered, it'll be rage inducing. Henning might say something funny, that's about it.

we could colonise mars right now if we weren't busy babysitting niggers.

Attached: Marsc36.jpg (1354x758, 74K)

what the fuck are you on about you slag

Attached: firefox_WpfBFS2vH5.png (730x460, 329K)

there isn't much more they can censor, I'm not a larper but they can't just get rid of all the pressure valves people will go nuts, there will be a mair every week

Are you fucking thick or what?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox#It_is_the_nature_of_intelligent_life_to_destroy_itself

this made me sad

RIP Woody Allen's father-in-law

Attached: thegoodolddays.png (748x421, 272K)

Right in the feels.

Attached: WojakCrying.jpg (300x360, 35K)

utterly soulless, as expected of bean chinks

Shut up you fat retard.

No need to censor things as trite as Gogglebox. And in the case of media and sports those pressure valves are also propaganda for the establishment.

Not showing for me wtf

Not for internationals, trying to find a UK vpn right now.

>Are you fucking thick or what?
are you ?

>build spaceship
>go to mars
simple as.... the fermi paradox isn't some omnipresent evil force stopping us from exploring space

That's just the nearest star, god knows how far it is to anything that's habitable. In any case, what's the point? We have enough issues to solve here without getting involved in hare-brained schemes to send our genetic material out into the universe. There wouldn't even be any way of communicating with the colonies, they might as well not exist. The technological leaps necessary are barely imaginable, people who talk about colonising the stars are just LARPing, most of them are drug-addled Californians.

Got it. Thanks mate.

But remember why Edmund Hillary said he climbed Everest: "because it's there". It's tantalizing to explore things for the first time

disgusting

Why go to Mars though? I won't even take a job in Doncaster.

No worries, be sure to join us in the question time thread.

wtf are you talking about I wasn't referring to gogglebox as a pressure valve

>implying that cunt would ever have heard of the fermi paradox

Thank me for my cervix

So go 10,000 ly away. It’s not complicated.

Your probably one of those who would have said
>why goto the moon? We have enough problems here!

source?

Why watch question time?

Fag fannies pre selected crowds with no mark questions of zero relevance only to be answered by endless driven of even more nothingness.

Its the most depressing shit ever

If Everest had been hundreds of light years away and climbing it required an expenditure of resources unparalleled in the history of humanity, and nobody would even have known whether or not he succeeded, he might not have been so keen.

No, but trite media is a pressure valve.

Besides, for the coming generations seeing some "far right wing nazi" being locked up will be a pressure valve as well.

Disgusting but the ending absolutely cracked me up.

at least there's the possibility of intelligent life on Mars

They dont get it . so fucking sad