Can i kill someone in antartica

can i kill someone in antartica

Attached: antartica.png (298x188, 7K)

Yes, yourself.

not before the cold kills you

who's going to stop you? just hide the body and blame it on the polar bears

legally

I don't think you even have to hide it, just let the polar bears eat it.

You can make a knife with your poop.

No, just like you can't legally kill people in international waters.
The family of the victim will go after you, and any country with a prisoner exchange deal to the victim's country will hand you over.

>Antartica
>polar bears

thereĀ“s no polar bears on antartica

there are no polar bears in antartica, just penguins

Attached: Antartic.jpg (1706x960, 368K)

this
a person is civilly, financially, and legally liable for every action they take.

Why?

>can i kill someone in antartica
Just call the cops and say you think you can smell marijuana odor coming from their home and the cops will do it for you

what if they have no family

You will still probably get punished for littering unless you take the body with yoh

there aren't any polar bears in Antarctica you brainlets

No, as there is no part of Antarctica that is not the territory of some other nation

If you do it in the grey zone. I imagine you would either be charged in your home country or extradited to the country of your victim's nationality. If you're not charged with murder, most countries have laws in place prohibiting you to leave the country with the intent to commit crime.

Attached: antarctica-territories.jpg (290x245, 11K)

Who's going to witness, the penguins?

I don't know, can you?

Yes, just as easily as any other place on earth. The laws of physics still apply and people still bleed in Antarctica.

Marie Byrd Land is claimed by the USA, though it is an unrecognized claim

>Unclaimed
C-can I claim it?

No, the Antarctic Treaty System prevents further claims

The fuck are they going to do if people set up there?

There was a case on a russian antarctic polar station where some drunken welder stabbed an engineer.
They were both russian but he got arrested in Argentina where they moved them both, one to patch up, the other to arrest and send to Russia.

rekt and kekd

Nothing I imagine, far to expensive to go kick out some neet neckbeards

For occupation? not much, as there are legal and environmental factors preventing conventional warfare. Several claimants also happen to be permanent UN security council members. Sanctions through the UN would be the most likely outcome. As for activity in the area without authorization, it depends on who committing the activity and in what territory. For example China has been carrying out military activity in the Australian Antarctic Division. We can't challenge that directly as China is one of our largest trading partners.

What's in its center bros?

Probably. Like anywhere else. It'd be a shitty thing to do to someone. Why would you want to?

Can you send your schoolies there?

antarctic tourism is a thing, I don't know much about it though

we and Chile built some villages in there

lets kill the schoolies
also if i make someone die from the cold here does it counts as a murder, lets say penguins cant talk like irl and don't count as witnesses

cause ive been hired to kill 3 transracial dolphins which technically count as human beings

You have to go from Argentina, my mate from Adelaide went 2 years ago

explain

space

men want be dolphin
me fuck their ass

like not literalluy

FPBP

Wont the cold freeze the wounds

isnt that called suicide

There's no polar bears in Antarctica

Can penguins eat the bodies

Probably you can't take your kill victim in Antarctica with you. And if you are both polar explorers or engineers or whatever then you will be on polar station of some state, and if you kill someone in there then you will be arrested by state owner this station