Oregon now has state wide rent control, gibs population to explode

Oregon now has state wide rent control, gibs population to explode

Attached: 20190228_133008.jpg (1440x1496, 903K)

Eastern Washington and Eastern Oregon should fuse with northern Idaho into one state.

This will screw over Jewish landlords more than anything.

flee flee flee
abandon states that are being destroyed by crypto kikes

Good.

people should work to have money

Hmm... But ist that what we want?

fucking communist kike shills raiding again

Of course it's what we want, OP's just a >1 post by this ID poster trying to get ahead of the game.

>screwing over jewish landlords is bad because muh communism

I used to know a homeless piece of shit that would illegally ride trains. He would always have to go back to Oregon so he could re up his gibs. That's how fucked the welfare system is in Oregon.

>defending ((((landlords)))

Literally the most Jewish occupation ever- charge people for existing.

The state of Oreidaton?

Attached: b2011e8e21e67965c25bd2e41a691fb8.jpg (236x236, 13K)

lol, calm down schlomivovich. You will still earn enough shekels.

People should not work to have money?

Good, Oregon is one of those states where even shit areas have houses for $300k and jobs that pay $11/hour. Time for some CaliJews and boomers to get fucked.

Owning property is a jewish trick.

>not letting worthless parasitic Rentiers grow fat off the productive labor of others
>communism

Why don’t you just call it another Shoah too

Jews always find a way to manipulate the system to favor them. This will fuck over the small time landlord especially the people who rent out their only home because they had to move due to work or family issues.

This. Jew slumlords absolutely hate rent control. Imagine being butthurt about not being able to price people out of homes they have lived in their entire lives and evict them when they are on a fixed income and unable to keep up with your rent increases.

there is only one correct answer and it is to purge the cities of minorities and leftists, learn from our mistakes and rebuild

Attached: Cascadia.jpg (624x352, 180K)

>7% increase cap plus inflation
>pol reeeees because people who own 1.5 million dollar crack stacks with 80 units will be making slightly more than the same amount of money every year

Jesus christ. Fuck rent seekers. This will literally prevent housing places from catering exclusively to tech workers. This will actually slow gentrification and keep the working class in city centers.

>the small time landlord

Nothing like sweeping state-wide regulations because far left extremists turned Portland into a shit hole.

Cascadia sucks, Jefferson is where it's at.

Attached: 1200px-Jefferson_state_flag.svg.png (1200x731, 90K)

Kill yourself

Thanks Oregon. You make California look good.

No it wont. Loot up the actual effects of rent control.

It will reduce new building make places even rarer and raising prices in the end. If you want cheaper rent you need to remove whatever laws are in place to stop new building.

All kinds of boomer laws got put in place in order to drive property values up. They have to go.

>small time landlord

>This will actually slow gentrification and keep the working class in city centers.
>says this as unironic good thing

yes, rent control never involves reliable state money paid for by taxes and lowers the risk of your investment in a rental space

People should work to earn things.

look how proud she is. that makes it worth it alone

>t. Poorfag who's never owned a rental property and thinks all landlords are the fat cats from political cartoons

>still being part of a dying nation
>eventually overran with spics
OR
>independent nation
>with tight "whites only" immigration laws

Fuck. I nearly moved to Oregon but my car broke down before I could get there. It seems like a paradise.

>those kids
Why do they do this?
Do they expect someone to turn this historical moment into a painting one day or something?

>work to own property
>get told by state what I can do with it
Wtf I love big gov now

It'll just push landlords to stop renting.

another knee-jerk reaction from lib-shits for a problem that would have solved itself in time. This bill is not as bad rent control shit that CA-cucks have, but it's still going to bring in trash. There were jew landlords though in 2013-2018 that were increasing rent by like 50% in a year which most states don't have an issue with. Now that supply and demand are finally settling the problem would have fixed itself but liberals come in again to create long-term issues over short-term problems.

>nearly moved to Oregon but my car broke down before I could get there.
Fucking what? You just decided to stay where ever your car broke down?

No, it won't

>small time landlord

Rent control also reduces the demand for new rental properties as they are less profitable. That makes it harder for Schlomo to start another nigger colony in a new area.

>makes rental properties rarer
that's a good thing

Show your Star of Remphan.

Sowell describes this exact policy in Basic Economics. This will fuck over the poor and all these cunts will do is find a way to blame conservatives. Rent control is retarded and doesn't work.

When you consider all the yuppies are coming from out of state and taking the place of the blue collar people this is a surprisingly good thing.

It also stops niggers from getting pushed out into the suburbs.

You can do whatever you want with your property. Shit on it, piss on it, set it on fire, whatever.

People should work to earn things though.

This

lmao thats what i thought

Attached: bigthink.gif (300x300, 827K)

>work to start business
>get it to the point where you can relax, check in with managers weekly
>some little commie fagboy reees because you didn't work to get your things

Fucking hell all states should do this, fuck Jose and fuck kikes. Why should studios go up another 200 bucks because muh areas annual income and minimum wages raise.

>every apartment unit is now a $500k condo

Not if you cant buy a house yet. Not if you want to rent.

Small time rental property is shit; I get better returns in the market. Have fun spending all your weekends fixing shit or calling contractors to eat into your bottom line.

Still though fuck landlords. Definition of rent seekers

holy shit, reddit has completely taken over. raise your red flags, comrades!

>an expensive house and a cheap house are basically made of the same simple materials
>Rent control on cheap houses means that the investment viability on these properties is reduced or eliminated
>Developers just build expensive houses instead with rent prices above the threshold for rent control
>No one wastes their time building cheap houses
>Housing shortage for poor people

We did it!

Tons of new houses here.. still way to expensive. Its not lack of houses thats the problem

Its fact boomers in 80s bought houses with 18 percent mortgage rate with a 30 year loan

>worked to own property
>a real estate investment isn't a thing you worked for now because some portunigger says so

Do you propose I just let people live in my home free now? Shouldn't they "work" to earn a place to live? Who are they paying with those earnings?

That's right. They're paying me, commie bitch.

>We should introduce rent control into the white northwest and be just like Jew York City where only Jews ever reap the rewards of living for generations in 1 rat hole
Nice try Moishe

That's not what I would call gentrification but ok

Renters are lower class citizens. Same with borrowers. Buy your home for cash like a man or build one in the woods.

Actually the chinks own the Jew York rental market now.

>these poor bitter renters who blow all their $ on x-box games yet hate you for ownership
It's over lads this younger generation instead of trying to build their credit and wealth just wants to steal because Mommy never spanked them for stealing cookies

>stupid fucking market deciding the price of goods

People should work to have things.

Only niggers don't understand this.

>Why should studios go up another 200 bucks because muh areas annual income and minimum wages raise.

because when wages go up so do property taxes. guess who is to pay these taxes, the renters hence the rent increase.

>Implying they aren't using this to devalue the properties to buy later for pennies.

>tenants get AT LEAST 90 days written notice and one month's rent paid for eviction
okay now this is based

Got it, people should not work to have money.
Am I a capitalist now?

Attached: gibsmedat.jpg (600x572, 49K)

Oregon has urban growth boundaries that make suburbs more difficult to develop. The blacks can't flee to what doesn't exist. But this is really about Portland, which is super white even if retardedly leftist.

>Its fact boomers in 80s bought houses with 18 percent mortgage rate with a 30 year loan
What

>Buy your home for cash like a man or build one in the woods.
>lemme just toss down 250k
Yea fuck off nigger

mah nigga

Attached: 1543284082824.jpg (680x510, 50K)

>literally just repeating the script

Attached: 1544307000948.png (280x320, 50K)

Boomers:
> Muhhh Muuhhhhhh Constitutional rights to free landlordgibsmedats, muh constitution says All Boomers Are Created More Equal Than Others!!!!! WTF is this abomination of the 1968 Declaration of Booomer ...fucking....Gibs Me
Everything.

you get what you're worth to the market. that's capitalism. nothing wrong with making money through your property, since you bought it too

That's reasonable. Shelter should be a very low margin industry.

Literally

Its the chinks too.

>schizophrenia: the post

I did it, it's not that hard. Just save money for a couple years. O-oh but the new Nintendo Switch is out, better get some cardboard accessories to go with it for $60 a pop!

Boomer detected.
Hows is satans cock tasting these days, you antithesis to civilisation?

>eviction protections
So stop renting to nigger tier people? okay.

Move 'em in. It's the only way they will learn.

>Oregon now has state wide rent control, gibs population to explode
No man, rent supply to reach zero

>he literally doesn't understand that the only reason that there are nice things are because people work hard to create them
I bet you think your electricity and water just come from magic like santa claus still don't you? The youth generation and future of America is lost.

Where do you live while saving up $300,000 dollars cash?

Boomer detected. Thank you for the warning. * omega 3 for lowered heart attack rates, you fat fuck.

Agreed, which is why Im working on remodeling a house to rent it out to people. Then Im gonna rent it out to peoople for a price set mostly by the market.

pretty weird to me you get things for getting things

I mean, as far as I know, people should work to have things. I'm not a nigger that expects things to be given to me because I have bling.

Redpill me on Bill 608 and how does it compare to California's Prop 13

Attached: Concerned parents and teachers protesting the passage of Proposition 13.jpg (360x235, 37K)

>women

Attached: wew.jpg (590x518, 72K)

I called you a nigger too, for thinking like niggers.

With your parents like all the wealthy upwardly mobile Asians who buy homes for cash.

Renting property should be low risk but in a low trust multicultural society filled with imported scum that it's illegal to refuse to rent your property, the risk skyrockets. Renting out your home in the 1950s was a low risk proposition. Now you'll be lucky if the tenants don't steal all the appliances and strip the copper out of the walls.

>Kommie Kate Brown
>Cooks the Books

Nothing to see here goyim, move away.

She's just "financing" her next vacation to the Caribbean maybe? Something's clinically wrong with Oregonians time after time voting for demonrats with no regard for the consequences. Brown, outside of her safe space of the left coast and potentially Minnysoytah, Illinois, and the Northleast, would have been trounced epically this past November. You what those (literal) shit-filled pothead Oregonians did? Voted her in by ten (zehn) points. That's right. That place is lost.

you're not a nigger, you work, you get money, you spend that money on things and let them work for you. it's not hard to grasp.

>small time landlord

>I am jealous of people that invest so they must be jewish.

>eugenist law.

this will only help Jow Forums

I know, I understand it's not hard to grasp, it's not hard to grasp why niggers do nigger things either.

I just think people should work to earn. It's not that hard to grasp either.